- Full website integration
- Inventory management
- eBay integration
- Free trial
Here’s what Drop Ship Access has to offer:
- Full website integration: Drop Ship Access has partnered with several website/shopping cart providers, allowing easy integration. These include: 3DCart, Yahoo Stores, Prostores, Magento, Shopify, Volusion, BigCommerce, 1 shopping cart, Vendio, Pinnacle Cart, Core Commerce, CS cart, OS Commerce, and more.
- Pricing: The membership fee for Drop Ship Access is less than that of many of the competitors.
-To be a Drop Ship Access member, one must pay $49.95/month.
-Optional Data Feed add-on – $29.95/month
-Optional Website Automation add-on – $119.95/month
- Shipping: All packages are shipped without identifying the sources so customers will not know the product came from anyone other than the reseller. Most orders ship the same business day (if received before 3:00pm EST). Orders received after 3:00pm go out the following business day.
- Real-Time inventory management: Drop Ship Access keeps their members informed of inventory levels in real-time. Inventory is updated with live feeds.
- Full integration with eBay: Drop Ship Access allows resellers to easily add inventory to eBay listings or stores. The eBay listing service is simple and effective in scheduling, managing and maintaining items on eBay.
- Free Trial: Drop Ship Access gives all new members a 7-Day Free trial. When signing up for a free trial, members have access to all features. At the end of the trial, members’ credit cards are automatically billed for the service which they have selected at the beginning of their trial.
- Returns : If an item was damaged during shipping or in the extremely rare instance that Drop Ship Access sends the wrong item or if it is defective on arrival, resellers need to contact Drop Ship Access. If customers don’t like the item, then there is typically a 15-20% restocking fee, depending on the item.
Jewelry and lingerie cannot be returned under any circumstances.
- Exporting tool
- International shipping
- Short trial
- Premium pricing
Here are the potential drawbacks to Drop Ship Access:
- Drop Ship Access does not have an exporting tool or inventory ASIN for the popular Amazon Marketplace.
- Some of the suppliers do not ship internationally, which can make managing inventory more challenging, especially for newer resellers.
- The 7-Day trial is standard for the industry, but does not give much time for new resellers to make a fully-informed decision beyond being able to access pricing information. For a more effective trial, there should be adequate time for sales to go through the entire cycle from finding product to customer receipt.
- To access the most features, one must pay the premium pricing with data feed add-on and website automation. This is cost-prohibitive for most.