365 Dropship

365 Dropship Logo

6.6

365 Dropship

Monthly Membership Costs: $9

365 Dropship is a free service that gives you access to their extensive catalog. They claim there is a possibility to earn up to 70% commission on each sale.

The Good

• Inventory and Sales Management
  • Tools
  • Costs and Fees
  • Product Line

Inventory and Sales Management

365 Dropship monitors, adjusts and updates product inventory daily. Safe levels are established to prevent inventory from dropping too low and preventing sell-outs. After a sale is processed, members of 365 Dropship can track the status of the sale online and receive tracking information for shipments.

Tools

Members may use product description, images, and specifications to build catalog or online store. Suggested retail price is given, but users can set their own prices to earn higher profits.

Cost and Fees

Members are free to sign up for a membership without hidden fees or subscriptions. Dropship 365 accepts payments for orders from their customers with two payment options: PayPal or Wire Transfer. Sellers can use any payment method on their website to accept sales from their customers

Product Line

• Herbals
  • Fragrances
  • Holyland's Craft
  • Food and Beverages

The Bad

• Payments
  • Shipping
  • Price Guarantee

Here are potential drawbacks to 365 Dropship:

Payments

365 Dropship requires users to pay only the sum of the next coming order. Though this is not necessarily a negative the members are limited by their payment options. Members can only use Paypal or wire transfer to pay for their orders. Fraud Protection is not as widely available for Paypal or wire transfers as it is with credit cards.

Shipping

365 Dropship does not provide private or white label logo branded packaging. This limits shipping options for customers who would like blind shipping options.

Price Guarantee

365 Dropship does not provide a Wholesale Low Price Guarantee. Many top companies offer this low price guarantee, that ensures the customer will have the best available pricing.

The Bottom Line

365 Dropship offers an alternative option to high-priced membership dropshipping sites. This is ideal for those interested in starting to use dropshipping to supplement their income. They have a simple-to-use application which is integrated into Wix websites which can be monitored online or via the mobile application.

Overall, 365 Dropship offers affordable options for the cost-conscious customer. They are limited by their smaller inventory, lack of wholesale low price guarantee, real-time inventory system, and shipping options.

3.7

Senay A Debesay
March 26th, 2018 Santa Rosa, CA DETAILS

THIS IS A SCAM. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.... they will literally not even respond to your emails. after i tried their free trial version and i ended up not liking the list. I email the company BEFORE MY TRIAL EVEN ENDED, to cancel my membership so that i can avoid being charged. 5 emails later they still havent responded and then booom i get charged extra for full membership after asking. THIS IS A LEGIT SCAM. DO NOT PAY FOR IT

Janus Rokkjær
February 8th, 2018 DETAILS

100% scam i was unable to find out if my creditcard payment went trough and unable to login was writing to support yesterday and no answer on any of my concerns. STAY AWAY

Red Hatfield
August 13th, 2016 Aubrey, TX

I don't know when they changed their fees, but I went to the site and tried to price some things and it requires a 7 day trial, at the end of the free trial you can get the basic package for 9.90 a mth, and on up. The prices are fair, I just wanted to update this for anyone thinking they have no monthly fees

Nukul Upadhye
June 28th, 2016

All the good reviews are by the company itself. I got tricked into taking a membership. Did not like the website so wanted to cancel my membership. They just did not let me cancel my membership. The website kept giving errors and the customer support team never replied to any of my 5 emails.

k Harris
May 24th, 2016 Seattle, WA

I signed up with 365dropship is Really great. The staff is helpful and sound genuinely concerned when there's a problem.I have a slow start, and working with them is a great experience.

DeeAnn
May 24th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA

Working with 365dropship is a great experience, being new to online selling my Dropship was very helpful in my business launch which continues to grow... I like having so many options. Doing online business is awesome with the help of dropshipper you just need to choose the right company the suites you.

Robbin Kujala
May 23rd, 2016 San Jose, CA

I recommend this company. My Experience with them is awesome. They have a simple plain :) website but have wide range and huge product catalog. The support Team is been great, knowledgeable and professional people. There's always negative thing and with 365dropship. It's the restriction of products specially US and Canada. But I'm focusing on UK though :P

Rose
May 18th, 2016 Kirkland, WA

I Got tired looking for dropship company that will support with my Shopify store. Now I'm in business. 365 dropship Rocks!

Robert
May 6th, 2016 San Jose, CA

Awesome products and accommodating support team

katie
May 6th, 2016 San Jose, CA

Products, support and feeds. Thumbs up!

joanne ram
April 22nd, 2016

365Dropship is been around for many years. The store has a legitimate physical presence. They're real and they're dependable.

joanne rami
April 14th, 2016

Great service and nice support