NameSilo Logo

NameSilo

LAST UPDATED: August 11th, 2021

Founded in 2009, NameSilo advertises the lowest domain name prices in the industry. With 10 years of experience NameSilo has become a top competitor with over two million active domains. By utilizing in-house designed backend tools, NameSilo does not depend upon third party tools to manage domain name registration. An added benefit of using its own backend system is that the domain transfer process and registration are not bungled- a rare problem throughout the industry of domain registration. NameSilo is truly an innovator in the field when it comes to keeping overhead operating cost low.

The Good

• Price
  • Other TLD Prices
  • Number of TLDs Available
  • ICANN Fees and Accreditation
  • Bulk Price
  • Security Features
  • Cross Selling
  • Web Hosting Services

Price

NameSilo offers competitive pricing for customers wanting to buy and register a domain. Here, a .com domain name is $8.99/year. Typically domain registry can run between $11.99 and $16.99 per year. Using NameSilo is especially cost-effective for the consumer due to the free benefits that are covered in the domain name purchase. A unique selling point that makes NameSilo competitive is that the renewal price does not increase after the first year. There are a lot of domain registrar companies who advertise for a lower price but lock in the customer at a higher price after the first year renewal.

NameSilo is one of the few domain companies that offer an array of alternate convenient payment options in addition to all major credit cards. These include: Paypal, Skrill, Dwolla, AliPay and BitCoin. (Most companies offer credit card payment options only). This allows a higher level of convenience and privacy protection for consumers. It is safe to say that NameSilo is one of the cheapest domain registrar companies.

Other TLD Prices

Prices for Top-Level Domain names like .org, .co, .info, .biz, and .net domains start at $2.89 and can go up to $22.69 for a .co extension through NameSilo. The most common TLDs being $9.89 to $9.99/year. Compared to most domain registrar companies, these prices are low. Some alternate domain names start at $13.99 and go up from there.

Number of TLDs Available

NameSilo offers customers with a wide array of domain names to purchase. There are less than 20 companies in the world that have over two million active domains, and NameSilo is one of them. Something unique about this domain registrar is that NameSilo allows customers to buy up to 500 domain names at once. Some companies offer less than 100 TLDs or several hundred domain names while only a few offer a 500 maximum.

ICANN Fees and Accreditation

NameSilo is an ICANN accredited domain registrar. With all accredited domain registrars there is a required annual $0.18 ICANN fee. Most companies will not inform you of this fee until later on in the checkout process. NameSilo is one of the few who include this fee in the sale price. Hidden fees will not be a problem when working with NameSilo. It reflects their statement of “what you see is what you pay.”

Bulk Price

Customers wanting to conduct bulk purchasing will be pleased to find that NameSilo allows you to purchase up to 500 domain names in a single purchase. Some companies either don't have that many domains available or they don't allow you to purchase that many at once. Some companies offer a pyramid structure of bulk pricing, which gives a discount such as 10% off the price for 100 domain names, 20% off for 200 domain names, etc. NameSilo offers customers a discount program instead.

This rewards program offers discounts on newly purchased domain names and the best part is that it is free. This is a strong customer-oriented incentive to do business with NameSilo. A discount program is rare among domain registrars which puts NameSilo ahead of the pack in this area.

Security Features

NameSilo offers free lifetime WHOIS Domain Privacy protection service with the purchase of each domain name. This is highly competitive and affordable compared to many companies. Some charge customers an additional fee for WHOIS privacy for each domain, typically an additional $9.99/year. NameSilo also offers free Domain Locking to prevent someone from stealing your domain and moving it to another registrar. All NameSilo domains are registered automatically in 'Locked' status. Another unique, free protection service NameSilo offers is called Domain Defender. Domain Defender provides increased levels of security for your account and protection of your domains using two-factor authentication upon login.

Cross Selling

NameSilo prides itself on having zero service upsells during the checkout process. This is unique for a domain company. The average amount of upsells range between two and five for additional services and/or products. Some have aggressive upselling techniques, making consumers go through several additional screens of sales pitches in order to buy a domain name. NameSilo customers have no additional offers to maneuver when making a purchase.

Web Hosting Services

It can get tricky balancing where you registered your domain name and the platform you host your website. With NameSilo web hosting and domain purchasing is all in the same place. There are a few different hosting plans offered that include storage, Wordpress installation, and free email. These plans start at $2.39 a month and range to $7.99 a month (when billed yearly).

The Bad

• Mobile App
  • Simple Domain Transfer Policies

Mobile App

NameSilo does not offer a mobile app. This makes them inferior to the few companies who offer a mobile app for iOS and Android. NameSilo does, however, let customers link their domain name with Google Apps. This will allow for some mobile functionality.

Simple Domain Transfer Policies

If you are wanting to transfer your domain away from NameSilo you will find the information buried deep in the Support Home section. Most companies offer transfer instructions within their 'knowledge base' pages. Registrars in general have a terrible reputation for holding names hostage, making it difficult to switch registrars if you become dissatisfied. Some companies have hidden fees in order to transfer your domain. Domain registrars are even known to create delays to avoid losing business. NameSilo does not do this, but by means of 'omission' of external transfer instructions, they "discourage" customers from moving their domains elsewhere.

The Bottom Line

NameSilo lives up to its claim for being the cheapest domain registrar in the industry (at least one of the very cheapest). It is also one of the few domain registrars that offer free WHOIS Domain privacy with every new domain name along with many other free protection features. Other companies tend to charge extra for these services at check out. Customers will be pleased to find there are no upsells or hidden fees during the checkout process. On the other hand, customers may not like the lack of customer support in case they have an issue or the pains of not having an app to manage their domains. As a domain registrar and web host it offers competitive pricing, domain parking, registry lock, and many other services so that you can feel good about your purchase.

3.3

Ιnnotivex Tv Rethymno, 93

I bought a domain for 10 usd , when it was the time to renew it , those people got it locked , didnt allow me to move it and they are asking 70usd for activating it back , even their management panel is the poorest on the market BE CAREFUL OF HIDDEN FEES.

David Schwartz South El Monte, CA

I've been a customer of NameSilo for years and they're def my favorite registrar. I love that they don't charge for name privacy, as well as the lack of up-sells in the check-out process. I find their UI to be a little confusing, but for the things I do regularly, I've learned how to do them quickly. I have not experienced any of the complaints others are ranting about, but overall I can say I've had very few problems with them. In one respect, they're pretty much like every other domain registrar in the world in that they don't really offer anything above and beyond the basic services. I've been buying and working with domain names since the beginning, and nobody really does anything to make it easier to manage them as assets. You pretty much need to use a separate program for that. Bob P was the first one to "dress up" what's possible with domain registration and he sold GoDaddy for $6B, which utterly astounded just about everybody. You'd think others would take a clue that adding value to an otherwise vanilla business makes it a lot more valuable. The problem is, everybody started copying what GD did, so now they're still pretty much all the same. That said, as a basic domain name registrar, NameSilo is the best deal in town, hands-down. It seems to be a pretty small shop. Their customer support isn't always very quick, but they do a great job. I can think of a dozen ways to make customers find a registrar more friendly and somewhere to stay other than a 24/7 help line (that tries to upsell you whether you need it or not). But their affiliate payments aren't adequate to make it worth my while referring people.

John Lucas San Diego, CA

Namesilo is the new gold standard for registrars. I have been with the rest, and Namesilo has flipped them all on their head with running things how a registrar should be run. They are transparent in their pricing, do not upsell at every opportunity, and don't gouge their customers for things like privacy and extra security. Their customer service is timely and knowledgeable and they even have a phone number you can call which a real person picks up on the first ring. Oh, and did I mention their pricing is REALLY low? So happy to have found Namesilo and so are all my friends and colleagues I have referred them to. Keep it up Namesilo!!

Fred Muller Azle, TX

I recently had a major problem with my email, it wasn't functioning. I needed to change my IP address but couldn't access my domains because I forgot the passwords to allow me to reconfigure my account. As a safeguard NameSilo, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your account, requires you to answer one to five questions to establish your authenticity. Like a dummy I selected all five when I was setting up this defense and promptly forgot what the answers were. The answers are encrypted and if you forgot just one answer you wouldn't get access. I had to verify who I was and I couldn't do it through email since that was the problem I was trying to fix. Joe Barnhill came to my rescue. He suggested that I take a screen shot/picture of my credit card charge from the last payment I made for my domain names. He allowed me to send the information to his personal phone so that he could verify who I was and that allowed him to eliminate the access questions. I made the changes and my email is back up and running. Now that my friends is going above and beyond the cause of duty. Thank you Joe and thank you NameSilo for having people like Joe in your employ! Have a Blessed Christmas!

Brian Ziemek Ormond Beach, FL

I've been with NameSilo for years, and I could never say enough good about them! To keep it short and sweet, here are three BIG reasons I won't be going back to the competition any time in the foreseeable future: - Regular pricing as low as it comes, with great affiliate and bulk purchase programs to sweeten the pot! - WHOIS privacy is FREE! Many competitors charge an arm and a leg to protect your personal information. NameSilo even accepts Bitcoin as payment! - Unparallelled account and domain management features and flexibility - even tools for business owners to manage large or rapidly-changing domain portfolios! And there's plenty else worth mentioning! Without getting into detail: - Quick and easy to get started - takes just minutes! - Speedy customer support with reasonable hours - Ample online help and FAQs - Top-notch account security, including 2FA - Domain marketplace/auction tools - Fine-grained control of everything when needed - Reloadable account balance for painless registrations/renewals Make the switch! You won't be disappointed!

Walter Charles Town, WV

I have used NameSilo for several years. Previous registrars were Verio, Network Solutions, GoDaddy, iPage, 1&1, A2Hosting and InMotion. In my opinion, NameSilo takes the cake hands down. Specifically the purchase process is easy to understand, NO UPSALES, the prices are transparent and stable, the interface is BUG FREE and there are great complimentary features such as vanity name servers, using them to host your DNS settings, domain security, FREE DOMAIN PRIVACY and many other features. Many other domain providers are not transparent during the transfer stages. NameSilo is very transparent showing the entire process of transferring a domain name and when you can action something to speed it up. Several of my domains literally took minutes to transfer. New domain purchases are immediate with no wait time. Understanding it has alot to do with your choice of client side DNS server choice, my DNS changes are very quick with NameSilo. Downside is there is no phone support BUT I have used their internet chat after hours with great success with someone who understood English very well. I also saw some complaints about lack of mobile app but their website is mobile friendly and I am able to perform all actions from my mobile phone as I am able to on a desktop browser.

Brian Chicago, IL

I've been using namesilo for maybe 4 yrs now. It's one of the few registrars I actually enjoy logging into because the interface is very simple yet has everything you need to know about your domains right in the same place and furthermore when I make a purchase it's quick and easy. I used godaddy for about 5 yrs prior, and although I wouldn't say they're terrible I never really liked them as I didn't enjoy having to bounce between multiple slow-loading pages often trying to upsell me in order to simply see the status of the various settings on my domains or the multiple upsell attempts when purchasing domains. I guess almost all companies do that, and there's nothing wrong w offering more services, but the way godaddy did it was so damn annoying. I also really like namesilo's pricing structure, simple and inexpensive. In terms of their customer service, I've contacted them online a handful of times over the yrs and they've always been very responsive and helpful. I believe I once spoke over the phone with someone there...must have went well otherwise I prolly would have remembered it. (I should mention that I never contacted them w any complicated questions or requests, only fairly simple stuff like where can I find something, or how does this work?) Back when I originally signed up I was a little apprehensive as they were obviously much newer then and it's pretty important to choose wisely when it comes to a registrar, but I've never had any regrets. I understand some people are going to have bad experiences and I certainly don't discount any reviewers that have left negative reviews, as hearing about those experiences helps not only to inform prospective customers but it also clearly broadcasts to the company how people feel, I'm just saying my experience has been very positive.

TeeJay Bloomington, IL

I've used many domain registrars over the years - GoDaddy, 1and1, NetworkSolutions, Yahoo, NameCheap etc. You get a good deal for the first year and then they slam you on the renewal - you know how it works. I got tired of the dance to move around my domains just to avoid ridiculous renewal fees. And then I found NameSilo - and they do only domain registrations, so no upsell about hosting or email or whatever. Half my domains are with NameSilo now and the other half will be with them soon. Same price for registration and renewals, no surprises. The FREE WhoIs privacy is the icing on top. The interface is clean, simple and easy to work with. Overall, I think NameSilo is the best registrar around. I highly recommend them to all my business associates.

Sandy Hoffman Estates, IL

i moved from inmotion hosting to namesilo.com is the worse move i ever made, chat support the worse, they have no idea what they are doing can't fix a simple problem since i moved to them is nothing but issues they destroy 2 pages and don't care they always answer from 3 world countries they keep opening tickets and nothing gets done now i have no mails i have no way to use my mails they wont sent i have DNS and SmTP errors they keep opening tickets and this people can't fix nothing THR WORST I'M ISSUING A CHARGE OFF ON MY CARD AGAINST THEM GETTING MY MONEY AND MOVING MY DOMAINS AWAY STARTING THIS WEEK THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE SIMPLY THE WORST HOSTING COMPANY www.namesilo.com

amin alnasra

six months with NameSilo, I registered and transferred about 100 domains, I saved a lot of money with their affordable price. I don't know anything about their support because everything is fine for me and there is no need to call them ^_^ NameSilo portal very fast and easy to use, they have many methods for payment processing, but the portal still none mobile friendly UI. Thank you NameSilo and go ahead ♥

Ken

I have dealt with NameSilo over the last 9 months with nothing but the very best results. I have 160 domains with NameSilo. They are by far the best Domain Registrar out there. Their support staff have been absolutely amazing with answering ALL my questions...and I have had tons of questions as I was a newbie at this. I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking of buying domains, or someone just looking for a positive and different domain experience. The site is extremely easy to navigate. It won't hurt to check them out lol. I really feel like I'm a member of the family members there.

Bob P

The most awesome registrar out there. Very responsive. I had some suggestions a few years back and it was actually scary, a few days later their developers had recoded their site and made the improvements. The site is comprehensive and easy to use, loads fast. Though it does not look bad at all, the site is designed for function over fluffy prettiness. Prices are the best around too.

Jack Bannan VA

I agree with the positive reviews left here by others, but wanted to add my experience as well. NameSilo's customer service went out of their way to ensure my web site and email worked with my new domain. Their support people are knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile which was a pleasant surprise since I was afraid customer service may not be great given their cheap pricing. NameSilo has earned my business and my referrals as well!

Michael Barber Hendersonville, TN

I've used NameSilo for years. They have a really intuitive platform to use, particularly when managing lots of domaines, and their prices simply can't be beat. I started out using Network Solutions years ago, transferred to GoDaddy for better pricing but then got annoyed with the constant barrage of ads and other services thrown at me. NameSilo keeps it simple, gives me nothing but a great price and easy service.

Jack Ware Phoenix, AZ

I make a living off owning and selling domains, and have done so for close to a decade. I've tried so many different registrars. NameSilo as THE best in the business. They are super trustworthy, they answer questions quickly, they don't suck you in with offers and then bait-and-switch, they don't try up-selling you, they give you services for free that other registrars make you pay for. There just really isn't a comparison. No wonder they keep growing. Can't recommend NameSilo highly enough.

Larry Truckee, CA

Great experience for me as well. I hesitated moving my domains to Namesilo since their prices were so low I figured I would sacrifice service, but they have chat, phone and email support. I tested all 3 since my domains are valuable and to my surprise, someone responded to each attempt in minutes and was able to answer pre-sales and technical questions. I was sold and haven't regretted moving my entire portfolio. Great prices, free lifetime privacy and great customer service - not sure why anybody goes anywhere else.

Red

I moved my domains to NameSilo as well. Best price and service I've gotten so far. GoDaddy and NameCheap hit me with their crazy renewal price and I just couldn't stand for that. Plus, free WHOIS privacy? Come on. No one likes spam. And I don't like having to maintain a separate email address to register the domains I use for personal projects either.

Kamy G Phoenix, AZ

I took over managing domains for my company after a promotion. All 200+ of the domains were at NameSilo. I had always used Namecheap so I intended to transfer the domains there since it is what I was used to. However, after seeing how easy it was to unlock and get the EPP codes to transfer, I decided to give NameSilo a chance. I was blown away that this company existed and I never heard of them! Their pricing and overall approach has led me to keep the company domains put and even to transfer my personal portfolio to NameSilo as well. If I had to nitpick and find a complaint, I'd really like them to support more cc/gTLDS so I didn't have to keep domains at a different company since I'd rather consolidate at just one place.

Richard Dumon Phoenix, AZ

I have been in the domain business for over 12 years and NameSilo is, without a doubt, the best registrar I have used. I am currently consolidating all of my domains there thanks to their transparent pricing, interfaces for bulk management, and especially their customer service. Reviews of their company are outstanding online so I am not sure what the person called "Customer" is complaining about. This is literally the first negative review I've seen online for NameSilo so thought I'd leave my own experiences as a real customer who has received outstanding customer service.

Sean

NameSilo has no hidden fees which I really appreciate. How many times I have transferred to other registrars just to find out I'm being charged for other things. I also love their discount program. I fund my account and then I get automatic discounts.

Kyle Marks Conyers, GA

Best registrar out there, way better than GD. I have used NameSilo's services for the past 3 years and haven't looked back. Their pricing is cheaper, they offer a bunch of free features like whois privacy and parking and their support is solid.

xfini Miami, FL

I've been moving all my domains to Namesilo, for me is the best domain register that I have found so far, Simple and powerful administration area, free whois private ( forever )., easy domain transfer and great costumer service.

Michael

Have been using these guys for a few years now. Everything has always worked and their renewal prices are the lowest I have seen. Its been a way better experience than NameCheap (my previous registrar). I have only ever had to contact them once and when I did, they got right back to me.

Tyla Moody-Moore Phoenix, AZ

I switched over to using NameSilo about a year ago and am completely in love with the service. It is so much easier to use than other registrars, and the customer service is impeccable. Let them know if you have questions or concerns because they always get back to you promptly, and they are very helpful!

Carl Smith

I've used 123Reg and Heart Internet, but found them both confusing and difficult to use. They have less gTLDs than NameSilo too. I just started using NameSilo, and found it easy to use. Everything makes sense and just works. Very happy so far.

Ferda Shmimff Gilbert, AZ

Easy to register, cheap, proper notification before auto-renewal, free WHO IS, and they don't add in a bunch of stuff when you check out. For people who just want a fast, cheap, easy way to register a domain this is the place to go.

Chris P Oakland, CA

I've tried 'em all and namesilo is the best of all worlds... great pricing, easy interface, excellent security options for account and domains, and customer service that replies fast and from people who know what they're doing. 10 out of 10!

Ryan Phoenix, AZ

Namesilo is a breath of fresh air in an industry dominated by poor support, misleading pricing and bad business practices. I have no idea what the person below is talking about by saying their support is rude. I am not the most computer-literate person, but their support is always patient and helpful.

John Finer

With over 100 Domains to manage namesilo is extremely user-friendly. They get you in the door as a customer with their industry low pricing but keep you as a customer with their incredibly easy to use tools and services.

Michael Norris York, SC

What's up with all the new spam? I've been with namesilo for some time now and all the sudden I'm getting spam phone calls for domain services and also getting emails. I just purchased a new domain with privacy even and the next day someone was contacting me through the privacy email.... If the domain is privately registered, how are these scammers immediately getting access to my information? I know the company is making changes but this seems to be in the wrong direction. All the sudden during Christmas 2019 and the beginning of 2020, I've been harassed by emails and phone calls that NEVER happened before. It seems like Namesilo's protecting whatever person is doing this as I tried to reach out to contact the CEO office and when I asked for information I was ignored and blocked from support, after of course the person kept answering anything but my question.

Kyle Krukar Denver, CO

Been using NameSilo for years now. This is the best 'no frills' domain service out there. If you want the cheapest and simplest, this is it. Highly recommended.

Janine Phoenix, AZ

NameSilo.com does not refund all the money when a transfer is cancelled. I was told in email they keep 6% for processing fees, however upon further email discussion, I was told, "Yes, our system rounds transaction fees as an average of what we pay to all payment processors. If you had used a different method of payment (like PayPal, Bitcoin, etc.), then there would be no fees withheld. Unfortunately, we pay quite a bit in merchant fees for credit/debit cards, but we do not absorb those fees for order cancellations which is why we note this fact in our terms of service as well as directly on the page you went to when cancelling (it is noted directly above the submit button - see below). Sorry again you paid these fees as you did not decide to complete the order you placed." THIS IS THEFT AND FRAUD.

Customer

Unfortunately I signed up with NameSilo, however once the domains were transferred I asked them for assistance as the description on their site is not clear. They sent me the same link over and over and responded that don't have time to assist individuals. However they had the time to email me many times that they have 30000 happy clients, which I doubt. They do NOT have time to help and assist however they found the time to check my Facebook post on other websites... DO NOT recommend NameSILO. Use another company that will support you even after they got your money. Of course NameSilo refuses to refund money and support...

Bob

This service staffs of this website are newcomers,they don't know much about technique,they are very unprofessional,it consumes hours of your times,and the issues remained. The speed of the hosting is terrible,very slow,and sometimes you can't even access your website. And they may cancel your domains and hosting without notification,STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE! it is a TOTAL DISASTER since the day you bought products or services from them.

Me

Interface and console are NOT user-friendly. Knowledgebase and help files are mostly useless. Takes hours to figure out how to do something unless you're a pro. They only give email support as are NEVER ONLINE FOR CHAT - even in the middle of the day. No phone support whatsoever either. Even in a crunch when begging for help in email. Takes way to long to get responses. Go find another company who cares about their customers!

James Clemmons, NC

This registrar either has a persistent hack or they are selling off your information. Immediately after registering a domain through namesilo I start getting calls (with whois privacy protection turned on) soliciting website and seo services. 20-30 a day, half of them are spoofed numbers. Its now been three months and I still get at least 5 daily. I've tested this through various registrars and a new phone number registered with each. They also will never respond to an email regarding the issue. The only emails they respond to are inquiries for up/cross selling products.

Matthew Merrill McMurry Irvine, CA

I like it a lot just because it's quick and easy to use. They're not trying to get you to buy a million other things with your domain. Also quite competitive pricing

Michael Charlotte, NC

HORRIBLE COMPANY! I have lots of business with this company through myself and friends but now I am moving it all! This company is rude and opened 1 hour late today! I have been treated rudely by two people now, refusing to let me talk to anyone else even though I am a paying customer. They are refusing to help me even though one of their websites is leaving spam on my website. I was even told I wasn't important by the second representative, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE TERRORIST, they are bombing my website and pretend like they have absolutely no souls whatsoever.

Kazi

Auction is Bad, Awful!!! all good domain reached the reserve price and you can not bid if it hit the reserve. SO there is very low chance to grab a good domain from namesilo auction event its fair(no internal bidding). I hope they will change the auction process of bidding if it meet the reserve and people should have chance to bid if the think worthy!

S.Zoeller Boulder, CO

This company is so untrustworthy there credit card payment providers have nearly strangled payments and if you get caught in the system, it blocks everything you may have under their control. BEWARE, it is not worth it, we had to write letters to ICANN to stop their deception. THEY WILL NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS.

Julian

Terrible registrar! Super client unfriendly. You are not allowed to transfer away a domain name for 60 days after you get it transferred to you. How stupid is that? After 60 days, you will transfer it anyway. It makes no difference. Stay away!

Jan

I just emailed and spoke with the rudest most unhelpful customer service rep in the world. His name is Eric and I will never refer a client to your service. And the client I have with your service is transferring to Go Daddy.

Gilmo

If you have a domain that is close to expire they don't warn you like all other domain sellers. They used to do this in the past but now is not warning owners. On their own words: "... it is your responsibility to renew your domains on time. ...".

John T. Doyle Port Washington, OH

MASS UCE SPAMMER. CLOUDFLARE IS LISTED AS THE DOMAIN SERVER, BUT THEY CLAIM NO RESPONSIBILITY, TO NAMESILO.COM? COMPLAINTS FILED VS. NAMESILO. THEY ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE CAN-SPAM ACT.

Ben Atlantic City, NJ

cheap domains , great customer service , don't know what else to say:) good company!

Mina Bui Vancouver, BC

Literally the worst customer service I've ever seen. Just take your money elsewhere. It's not worth it.

Dan Norman Andover, MA

They will auction your domains the second they expire for $1, Not to be trusted with a serious project. Remember!

Stanley Nichols Victorville, CA

NameSilo is the lowest priced, simplest registry, and that equals = GOOD! Stan

Colin Scottsdale, AZ

Best prices I've come across to date. Wouldn't use anything else.

Blair Urquhart

I asked why they changed my password or someone else did they would not say anything about it then spoke down to me which I could do without that happening.