Purina Pet Foods Logo

Purina Pet Foods

Is This Your Business?

7.7

Rushie Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

We use this for my dog currently, and he loves it so much. We feel like it is a well balanced nutritious food for him.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

Purina Pet Foods just wasn't for me. My dog didn't like the food and I switched to something more natural.

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

I liked purina dog food until my veterinary told me to stop using it because they don't use quality ingredients.

Alexa Pitre New Orleans, LA

My animals like Purina but it’s too expensive. Wish it was more affordable. Great quality though.

Adria Riverton, UT

Purina always has so many options and they have great quality with affordability

JR Suguturaga Orem, UT

Good quality at a good price. My dog usually enjoys to variety and seems to keep him healthy.

Tungsten Hale Orem, UT

Purina has a great line of dog food products that my dogs are always in love with.

Danielle Parry Wylie, TX

Cheaper than other brands with good products. ok for our dog. Switched to a all natural brand

Alan Olmedo Lubbock, TX

My pets love Purina and the price is very affordable compared to other pet foods.

Madison Kneiss Long Beach, MS

LONG TIME CUSTOMER OF THIS PRODUCT HAVE TWO LARGE DOGS THEY ARE HEALTHY AND STRONG PRICE IS GREAT

Linda Carol Brown Valdosta, GA

I’m third generation buying their products. It’s a name we trust in our family.

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

This is the only brand that my sons hedgehog eats. Full of nutrients to keep any of your pets healthy and happy

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Got this when I was in a pinch to get my pup dog food, and once I read what was in it, I was so upset I fed it to him. I rather of made him chicken and rice.

Shawn American Fork, UT

Used this dog food for my last two dogs. They were Dachshunds. They did very well on this food.

Mickey Wilson Sacramento, CA

Purina is a good middle of the road dog food, you pay for what you get with them.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

MY dog has only eaten purina, I guess I don't know any better but it seems to be fine.

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

Purina pet food gave my dog volcano diarrhea. Works for my other dog though so I buy it for her.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

The food quality is not great, uses a lot of fillers in their food which makes dogs fats