Purina Pet Foods Logo

Purina Pet Foods

Is This Your Business?

7.8

cb Thibodaux, LA

I feed my dog Purina and he loves it! Not very expensive and very big portions of the food so a big bag lasts me a good while.

Mary Haring Sandy, UT

Purina Dog Chow was my dog’s favorite. It was affordable and one of the only foods that didn’t give him an allergic reaction.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

My dog seems to like this food ! They have different options for how old the dog is. The price of the bag is reasonable!

Janice Genes Hurricane, UT

I have bought this dog food for a long time. When my dog got older the vet had me get senior food for here that the the what she needed in it!

Patricia Broadus Moselle, MS

I love this company! They provide all of the nutrients my animals need and more! I would definitely recommend! Very affordable!

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Love that after water the top three ingredients for the dog food is meat. This helps dog feel healther and stay full longer

Bill Nelson Ogden, UT

My dogs love Beniful Healthy Weight for small dogs. They love it. I like that it’s made with lamb and has a lot of nutrients.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Purina makes great dog food and products. Our dog loves his food, almost as much as human food, ha. We tried switching once, but he wasn’t having it.

Nancy Paugh Long Beach, MS

I have feed all my dogs Purina dog food all their lives. They are have always been healthy, energetic, and happy. This is reasonably priced and easy to find almost anywhere.

Christyan Bennett Metairie, LA

My husky, Sunny, really enjoys the variety Purina Pet Foods have to offer. It has proven to be a great option. Would definitely recommend.

Juan Beaver, PA

I use purina puppy blend for my puppy. She is now about 9 months old and she is growing like a horse! she is healthy and her teeth are still white. i would recommend.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

I use Purina Pet Food for my dog and it is really quality pet food! My dog has always finished every bowl of it and really enjoys the flavor!

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

I started feeding my pet Purina Gravy Sensations to help with water intake and he loves it. It also helped me save money on buying pricier prescription urinary food.

bailey jo Orem, UT

Now that our dog is older, we buy Purina every time. She loves the flavors and its the only food that she will consistently eat.

Haley Baldwin

We’ve been buying this brand for our dog for over a year now. We love it. It’s affordable and they always have good sales going.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

Purina is great because of all the protein our dog gets from this brand. We have boughten it a couple times and we will continue to buy it.

Matthew Hall Moselle, MS

This brand in general made multiple animals of mine sick, from dogs to cats. While it may be safe to eat, it didn't go well with my dogs especially. I'll be looking for an improved dog food from purina.

Kristi Johnson Logan, UT

I love that I can purchase it at Sam’s Club and able to get it for a discount. My dog loves it and is very healthy

Charity Bond Smithfield, UT

It’s great!! They gave my dog a shiny coat and it keeps my dog in very good shape and gives dogs lots of energy

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

This is a dog food I can trust. I know my dog is healthy and happy on this food, and I love the quality products.

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

Purina Dog Chow has been the only food one of my dogs will eat. Great product and she absolutely loves it.

Jeremy Webb Dallas, TX

Purina is one of the poorest dog food options out there. Their food gave my dog countless stomach issues to the point where he would barely eat. As soon as I switched brand away from Purina, he was back to normal and I will never go back or recommend!

DeeDee G. Norcross, GA

I use purina for my dogs personally. For what ever reason dogs love specifically the purina brand. A little bit on the more expensive side though.

kaylee Salt Lake City, UT

We always buy Purina. They are inexpensive and the dogs love it! It’s not super high quality, but it’s great for the price.

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

My dog loves Purina! I love the variation of different types of dog food and all at a affordable price!

Jessica Clearfield, UT

Quality dog food for a good price. We’ve tried a lot of different brands and this is his favorite so far.

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

Our puppy loves the pro plan line of Purina. Great quality for a great price. Like the flavor varieties too!

Nikki Zimmerman Eagle Mountain, UT

We’ve used this brand for our dog for 4 years and she loves it! She loves all of the different flavors that they offer.

Bryndie Managua, MN

My dog is super picky about his food but he loves Purina. They have all the nutrients he needs and he still thinks it’s yummy

Jarrett Ingram Elkridge, MD

I gave my puppy Purina brand Puppy Chow last week for the first time, and my dog subsequently had diarrhea for 2 days straight. My dog never had any problems with dog food before, so I have to assume it was because of this particular brand.

Makayla Manus Gulfport, MS

Purina is a great brand of pet food. My dog loves it, so I love it. However I don't think it'd taste as good to me as it does her.

JamieD Orange, CA

Our doggie’s very favorite. I feel like there’s great nutritional value and it’s a quality product

Karen Hartnack Norcross, GA

I have always had dogs mostly large ones I use this product the price is right and my dogs are healthy and strong

Missy Mamros Warrendale, PA

My dog loves her Purina food. She's been eating it since she was a pup and there hasn't been any complaints.

Erin Gross Holmdel, NJ

I bought purina pro plan for my two cats. They love it! The indoor cat blend keeps them fit and happy!

Tony Riverton, UT

Purchased Purina foods amongst others when we owned a dog. He seemed to like the food just fine and cost was comparable to others.

Melanie Rio Rancho, NM

I currently feed my two cats Purina One for hairball control. The ingredients are good and my cats love the food, so win-win!

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

Purina dog food gives our dog stomach troubles. After just one bag, we switched brands and she does much better. I don’t think their quality of ingredients is very good. They are cheap, however.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

This is the brand of dog food we bought for my dog. He liked it well enough and we liked that it had a lot of real meat, not just fillers.

Jessica Mendez Clarksburg, MD

My dog likes their products but I question how healthy it really is.

Harsh roki Chandler, AZ

Don't know about the ingredients but my dog adores it! Always buy him the treats of this brand.

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

It is decent for the price. They have a bunch of different lines to chose from. But my dog personally didn't thrive on it.

Ashlee Aurazo Orem, UT

They are pretty good priced and go on sale regularly. My dog likes it and has since she was a puppy.

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

The options are awesome! And our dog's favorite food. We tried others, but she seems to love this one especially.

Nora Holland Long Beach, MS

I always feed my dogs Purina. They look so healthy and their fur coats are so smooth.

Eny Donnelly Port Saint Lucie, FL

Good product , my dog love the food and very safe, and affordable, I really like it

London Larson Layton, UT

My dog likes this stuff! she has had it ever since she was born! it has good ingredients and i think it’s a good product.

Hallieford West Valley City, UT

Putin’s has been perfect for my active dog! High quality ingredients and low prices!

dmc11 St Louis, MO

Excellent offerings, feel safe feeding their products to my pets. Trusted by my family for years.

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

this is the one dog dry food that doesn't give my dog gas which having a large dog that is a great thing