Pedigree Logo

7.4

Founded in 1957, Pedigree is a pet food company that is currently headquartered in McLean, Virginia. It offers a variety of wet and dry dog foods, as well as treats for puppies, adult dogs, and senior dogs.

The Pedigree website features a helpful filtering tool that pet parents can use to find the best food options for their pup, with filters for type of food, age and size of dog, as well as special needs like oral care, skin and coat care, hip and joint problems, and weight management needs.

In all, the brand offers 71 products for dogs: 12 dry dog food options, 41 wet dog food options, and 18 treat options. They can be purchased at popular chains around the country or online at Amazon, Walmart, or Target.

Read on for Pedigree dog food reviews from pet parents like you.

Christi Gilbert Gettysburg, PA

I like the small individual serving packs that make it easy to feed my dog quickly before work. She can only eat the wet dog food because she has no teeth.

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

I have been a loyal customer of Pedigree for years. This is the only dog food that my dog eats and she is extremely picky. I have not had any health issues with my dog due to her food.

keiontai henry Tallahassee, FL

My 3 month old puppy has been eating puppy Pedigree for as long as I know! He gets excited to be fed every day and has been growing big and strong! I will always trust this brand!

Taylor Larson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I liked the cost of Pedigree dog food but I did not like the smell.

mamar West Valley City, UT

We have been using Pedigree for our Collie/Lab mix dog for three years and she has loved it. We have actually have tried others but she prefers Pedigree. It is also a great value for the price.

Kiara Howard Tallahassee, FL

I have only ever fed my dogs Pedigree, because Pedigree is made with ingredients that are truly beneficial to dogs and help them to grow up bih and strong. They have countless varieties of flavors so my dogs never get tired of it and the prices can’t be beat

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I currently own 4 dogs. I have gone back and forth looking for dog food that is affordable that my dogs will also actually eat. Pedigree has been the dog food with which Ive had the most success. I mixture of Pedigree dry food with a little Pedigree wet food has been the cheapest and favorite mix for my dogs.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I love the choices of types of dog food Pedigree offers. We had a large breed dog and it was always difficult to find the right dog food, but Pedigree was the most reliable brand for offering what I needed. And my dog never had problems with the food, he always did really well with it.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

When I shop for dog food, I usually shop for the best price. With Pedigree I not only get the best price, but also the best quality. I have used this brand for many years and have never been disappointed, as my dog always eats it up and has the energy and look of a healthy dog.

Olivia LeBaron Delta, UT

Best cheap dog food I’ve found. This is a great dog food for a certain type of dog. It doesn’t work for puppies, highly active of pregnant dogs. It doesn’t have enough fat or protein. However, this is perfect any other kind of dog. Somewhat active, non breeding dogs. It will keep them at the right weight. They are perfectly healthy on this.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have purchased Pedigree many times for my pet and I haven't been dissapointed ever. I usually buy the least expensive and Pedigree is a good price, but also a good value for the price. They have the sizes and quality that I want.

Kurt Lucas Olney, MD

I've always fed my dog Pedigree dog food. It keeps my pet happy and healthy. The 50lb bag is a great buy.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

I currently feed my dog soft food from Pedigree. he loves it. There's not much more I can say than his poops are healthy and his tummy is happy.

CGA2020 Smithfield, UT

I have used Pedigree dog food for over 20 years. My dogs have always been able to keep their weight and their coats look great.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

This brand of dog food keeps our dogs healthy and energized, we have see a huge difference when she eats it compared to some of the other brands.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

This was my puppy's first food, at first, he loved it and grew quite a lot on it. However, as an adult, he started to develop an intolerance towards the food and I had to change it. Overall, they have great prices and pure ingredients.

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

Pedigree has been a very good company. I have bought their products for my dogz and their quality and effectiveness has made my dogs strong and healthy for these past few years since I switched. Their customer service is also really professional in answering questions based on animals and finding the right products for them.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Pedigree is the best pet food out there. It helped keep our pet regular and healthy. And our dog loved the taste. Once I found Pedigree, for the price, there wasn't a better alternative.

Toni Baker West Valley City, UT

Pedigree is one of the best dog Dog foods out there but a little overpriced when you're on social security and have 3 dogs really good on my sheltie's keeping their weight off Keep Them very healthy

Destini Ferguson

After switching to Pedigree i noticed my dogs coat was way shiner and he seemed more energetic. He is defiantly a peaky eater, but there has never been an issue with getting him to eat Pedigree.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Pedigree has been around for as long as I can remember. My parents bought it and now I am buying it for my dog. Just shows that is is a brand you can trust and that makes quality dog food that is good for my dog.

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

Pedigree is the only dog food I ever buy for my dogs. I have a large dog and a smaller lap dog and both love it. And there’s no worrying whether it’s healthy for your dog cause it’s always the highest quality food out there.

Raynee beale ,

Pedigree is a great product. I feed my dog with only pedigree brand food. My dogs are strong and are active with pedigree food.

Amber P. Lehi, UT

I have used pedigree food for my mini Dachshund since she was a puppy. I mix the dry and wet. I love that the wet comes in pouches instead of cans!

Jaci Rhoades Irving, TX

I have two dogs. They're both over the age of six. Once I started them on Blue Buffalo, they have more energy and their skin looks great.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Pedigree food is great. I have 2 dogs and they both get so excited for feeding time. They have never gotten sick or had any issues because of their food.

Trey Farner Gulfport, MS

My dog eats the food pedigree makes and he has a very sensitive stomach. But lucky he was able to hold down pedigrees dog food. He absolutely loves it too!

Holly Brown Baton Rouge, LA

Started feeding my two small dogs pedigree, and I have never seen them wolf down food like they do this! Happy to see them enjoying their dinners again!

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Pedigree is wonderful. It serves a a staple for my dog and has helped her stay healthy and active. This dog food brand is economical as well making it a great food choice.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Pedigree was the food of choice for our Nikki. She was a mid-sized dog that loved to run and Pedigree provided her with the energy and nutrition that served her needs.

Joi Lewis Tallahassee, FL

My puppy loves this dog food. Out of all the ones we've tried, it's the only one he'll eat. The ingredients make my very comfortable with giving it to him.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

I used this for my dog and didn’t really love what ingredients were in it, so I made the switch to a different brand. However I feel this brand still did a good job at keeping my pup healthy.

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

I like Pedigree Brand its quality dog food for a good price, and my dog loves it. I like that I can buy it at any store also

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I use Pedigree for my 120 pound German Shepard who used to have skin problems, when I changed to Pedigree his skin has cleared up! Great quality food

JamieD Saratoga Springs, UT

We’ve loved our Pedigree food for our medium sized dog. He especially likes the soft food, that looks like an actual meal :-)

terryjamison Madison, MS

Love my puppy and pedigree only the best for my babies. Always buy this product the best. And the staff was very helping!

Amanda Montebello, CA

I used Pedigree for my first dogs sensitive stomach and it was really helpful. She didn’t have the same side affects as she did with other brands.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

We use Pedigree for our dog and he likes the food. The price for Pedigree is less than other dog foods, but our dog doesn’t notice the difference.

Madison Kneiss Long Beach, MS

My dogs love their food, every type I have purchased. My dogs are very picky eaters but never turn their nose up at Pedigree

Keiontai Henry Bradenton, FL

I loved Pedigree as the brand for my dog. She never objected to it, and grew quite well eating strictly Pedigree dog food.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

We like to get Pedigree’s soft dog food for our dog, Cinder. They have a lot of different flavors that she loves. Great price and available at just about any store.

Jason Draper, UT

We have two large dogs that are picky eaters and they love this dog food. They have so much energy because of this dog food.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

We have a Maltese Poodle and she seemed to like pedigree brand. We mostly have just bought snacks for her, but she loves it!

Lane Bradshaw Norcross, GA

My dogs love the food and prices are good. I like the blue color of the logo. My favorite color.

Olivia Norton Thatcher, AZ

My dog loves pedigree!! It’s affordable and keeps him energetic and happy!! He’s eaten pedigree since he was a puppy!!

Benjamin LeBlanc Dallas, TX

While most pet foods nowadays are becoming extremely pricey, Pedegree is a great option for those looking to provide quality food for their pet.

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I use to have such a hard time trying to get my dog to eat food. I was recommend Pedigree and my dog enjoys it.d

DeeDee G. Norcross, GA

I've been buying for years for my dogs, they love it! Relatively affordable and can always find deals when buying!

Jesse Rice Gulfport, MS

Pedigree dog food always has wonderful selections of can dog food for my three dogs. Thank you Pedigree.

SkylarPickens Houston, TX

I love this brand!! And so does my puppy! He gets so excited for meal time because he gets his favorite!