Hill's Logo

7.0

LAST UPDATED: September 7th, 2021

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

4.8

Jackie Spokane, WA

We tried other dog food brands for our dog's digestive problems and are now happy customers of Hill's Prescription Diet gastrointestinal biome food - I wish we could purchase it through stores and not just through our vet.

Dave Spokane, WA

Hill's is too expensive for me to give it 5 stars but I'm very pleased with the product. We get the kind for dogs with gastrointestinal issues and it has helped our dog a lot with his stomach issues and he's much more excited to eat than he used to be. And his stools are way better than they used to be.

Kelly Stanley Herriman, UT

We only use the science diet for our dog and it’s been great. Love a healthy happy dog!

Becky Gilbert, AZ

I have had different vets recommend Hills science diet so I switched and have been very happy with it. Not sure if this is related, but after switching, my female had more puppies in her litters than with the previous dog food I was using, which was supposed to be a quality one.

J. Whelan Long Beach, MS

I'm so glad there is a Hill's science diet. My recommendation would be go to your vet and get your pet on the proper Hill's science diet and save yourself a huge vet bill in the future. After feeding my kitty store brand cat food that I thought was a good brand for several years he became overweight and diabetic. This is where I love Hill's, they had a special diet just for him and his needs. My Maltese would probably not be alive if I couldn't feed her Hill's science diet Z/D. She has IBS and the Z/D provides the valuable nutrients she needs and the right protein and fats to not upset her digestive tract. My only wish would be is that it wasn't so expensive, but the cost-saving with the healthy pet far exceeds the Vet bill. All my pets are on some form of science diet.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

I love that Hill's offers dog food for all life stages. Because of this, my 11-year-old Yorkshire Terrier has been fed Hill's Science Diet her whole life. Their food is tasty, my dog tolerates it well, and I know its what helps keep her skin and coat healthy.

Dwhoush Pensacola, FL

My dogs love the Hill’s science diet. The small bites they offer in their Advance fitness line is what my dogs love. I had one small issue with a bad bag having bugs in it and the customer service line was able to fix the problem very quickly.

Jessica Mendez Clarksburg, MD

The food itself is expensive and I wouldn't be able to afford it unless I was a member of the VIP Market.

jkenny90 , TX

Since I started feeding my dog Hill's Science Diet food I have noticed considerable improvement in her skin and coat and she is not constantly scratching. A bit expensive but well worth it to keep my dog happy and healthy

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

I switched from another dog food because of digestive issues. Hills Sensitive was what I moved to and it seems to work well. Dog has shiny coat and no irregular bowl movements

Zac Cannon Gulfport, MS

We just recently switched to Hill's Science Diet for our Husky and he loves it, especially the can food mixed with the dry. His favorite is the Salmon but he also loves the Chicken!

Becky Livingston, TX

We've used Hill's Science Diet for our dog for about 6 years because our vet recommended it. My only issue is we travel and there's no consistency in the different varieties that the stores carry. We do buy different varieties when we have to and we've never had any issue with our dog eating them.

Emily Larsen Lindon, UT

We have an overweight Corgi that has been eating the weight control food for 3 months. She has lost weight and her energy level has increased.

Buddie David Coffeyville, KS

The best and highest quality of any dog food made and sold in our area. All dogs eating Hills dog food are healthy and well nourished.

Tiffany I Gaithersburg, MD

My husky loves Hills. Started him on the puppy mix and he did well when transferring to the adult food. Our vet recommended this brand.

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Vet recommended this for my dog over blue buffalo. My dog has a sensitive stomach and this has worked for years!

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

Was recommended this food when our pup was recovering from parvo and she loved it!

Camille Lynnwood, WA

My dog loves this food! It keeps her happy and healthy. Even my vet recommends it.

Melanie Rio Rancho, NM

Science Diet used to be my go to food for my cats. I don’t know if the recipe changed or what, but it caused them stomach issues. :(