Blue Buffalo Logo

7.7

hailey Gilbert, AZ

My puppy has been on this brand since she was about 2 months. It is very healthy and has kept her growing properly. I still have her on it and plan to keep her on it!

Wally Orem, UT

Totally worth it. My dog loves it and it keeps him looking healthy.

Matthew Hall Moselle, MS

Works for all of my animals, even the dogs with stomach issues react beautifully to blue buffalos food products!

Dorrie2001 , GA

My dog loves this and won’t eat anything else. Super safe for my dog. Thank you for making sure my fur babies are eating good!

Larson Riverton, UT

When I buy blue Buffalo dog food, my dogs go crazy for it. They love it so much. It is full of healthy things for dogs.

Nell Damascus, MD

My veterinarian did not think it was a good product because of the high pea protein being related to heart disease in dogs

Emma Fairbanks Payson, UT

My dog Gus eats blue Buffalo and he loves it! I like how healthy it is and that it is a family owned company

Jen Smithfield, UT

Our puppy loved Blue Buffalo! That's all we used from the day we got her. She loved the puppy food as well as all the training treats.

Dayna Riverton, UT

Blue buffalo makes amazing gourmet food for my pets. I feel confident feeding it to them for them to be the healthiest they can be.

Toni Hasson Salem, UT

My Ziggy, dog - will only eat blue buffalo dog food! The price for a case is reasonable and my local store always has it available

Tyler Jenkins Jackson, MS

Blue Buffalo food always keeps my dog in shape. I know they have the best ingredients and that makes me feel good about what I give to my dog.

MaryAnn Hagblom Eagle Mountain, UT

I started using blue when I got my puppy. It has been great for him. He likes it. And I feel he’s getting the nutrients he needs.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

I will always buy blue buffalo products for my pets, their pledge to use natural ingredients only without fillers is what I want for my furry friend.

G Jones Parker, CO

Our animals are family not pets. Blue Buffalo is a quality, nutritious line of food I feel good about giving to the animals in our home.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

Blue Buffalo is so healthy food for dogs! They have so many ingredients that are so good for your dogs Health and my dogs love this brand.

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

The food was better quality than others. I had issues with my dogs diet and had to switch but can’t blame blue buffalo for that. This was my first choice moving forward

Amanda Montebello, CA

For my Belgian Shepard, I used Blue Buffalo and he loves this food. He’s been using it since he was a puppy and now he’s already 3.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

The ingredients in Blue Buffalo are one of the purest there is that you can buy for you dog, and my pup loves the chicken recipe!

bailey jo Orem, UT

We used this with our puppy for the first 2 years we had her and she was never sick. We love their products for puppies and for growing dogs.

Mike Smith Austin, TX

I have been feed ing blue buffalo to my GSP for 8 plus years. She is a healthy and happy 11 year old and I attribute her longevity to quality food.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

I wanted the best for my sweet dog so I sought out Blue Buffalo. I most definitely didn't think this was worth the price. I saw no difference in my dog whether or not he ate this product. Too pricey!

Heather Milke Olney, MD

My dog loves all of their treats. Love that they have training size treats.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

Blue Buffalo is a little expensive, but my dog loves it. I use their "stew" type food. It is a little expensive.

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

Blue Buffalo has very high quality dog food, but it is kind of expensive. I have used blue Buffalo for a couple of years.

Nick Brady Dallas, TX

My dog uses this dog food and his coat is very shiny. Would definitely recommend this brand to any dog owner!

Luis Diaz Dallas, TX

My dog was having health issues and this brand was recommended. He is doing so much better now and his coat looks great

jkenny90 , TX

I used to feed my dog Blue Buffalo because they claimed real meat was used and I was fine with paying the higher price. Then it was found out they were using by-product meat and I immediately stopped using it. Will never buy blue buffalo again after being lied to.

Adria Riverton, UT

High quality. My dogs and cats love it. Smells good to me too 😂 😂 😂 a little pricey but worth it

Stan Hollingshead Lehi, UT

My dog is not picky by any means, but she absolutely goes bonkers for Blue Buffalo training treats. I wish they were a little bit more inexpensive!

Angelina Hamilton Jackson, MS

My dog seems to like it. She has a sensitive stomach and this food seems to do well. It’s been two weeks and so far so good!

Sarah Marfo Tallahassee, FL

My puppy goes crazy when I open any pack from Blue Buffalo. She responded well to it and enjoyed it. Defiantly will be buying more.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Blue Buffalo makes a high-quality and affordable product for pet foods - typically they are healthier than the big companies

Treyson Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

Blue really has the best interest when coming to your pets. They only use ingredients that are necessary for your pets.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I have been buying cans of soft dog food and this is one of his favorites. Its a little expensive, but has a good consistency.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

Blue Buffalo is a great dog food that I feel like I can trust. I have never had any problems with it.

Teresa LeBaron Lake Villa, IL

Our puppy loved this dog good. Unfortunately got too expensive for us so we discontinued using. But great quality and product!

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I bought Blue Buffalo for my puppy and I was glad that I could feel good about what I was feeding him.

Mikayla Ralston Gaithersburg, MD

Great quality and great ingredients. It may be on the higher end for dog food prices. The product is worth it.

Nora Holland Long Beach, MS

I love feeding my dogs Blue Buffalo. They look so healthy and their teeth look amazing!

DeeDee G. Dallas, TX

I like this food for my dog because it makes them healthier and less needy to my food.

Jessica Clearfield, UT

Great selection of treats for dogs. My dog has had most flavors and has liked them all.

Ashley Wadiak Eagle Mountain, UT

Superior dog food at a great price . Love the natural ingredients and has done wonders for their coat

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Blue buffalo is a great food to give pets, knowing that it is stocked with great protein, antibiotics and quality food.

Patricia Broadus Moselle, MS

My Rottweiler loves this food! The company has the best service and very affordable food!

Bryndie Managua, MN

Blue Buffalo has awesome food for dogs. Pretty nutrient dense but the dogs still enjoy it so it’s a win win

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Food agreed with my dog's sensitive stomach which was nice. Less food needed to fill her stomach

Naya Tallahassee, FL

My puppy loves this brand. Of course she occasionally gets tired of the same flavors, but definitely a good brand.

Lindsay Clabaugh Wichita, KS

Great quality, easy on dog bellies, and has the best composition of food for the price

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

Do not like! It made my dog so sick. it shouldn't be used on really any animal .

Brooke Herbon Kaysville, UT

Bought this on sale, not my favorite dog food but still a good option! My dog definitely still ate this. Didn’t love the ingredients.