Amazon Dog Food Delivery Logo

Amazon Dog Food Delivery

Is This Your Business?

7.1

LAST UPDATED: June 10th, 2021

Founded in 1994, eCommerce giant Amazon is a great resource for dog owners. On Amazon, you can set up a profile for your pets with several details:

• breed(s)
  • photo
  • age
  • weight
  • gender
  • diet preferences
  • favorite flavors
  • favorite food brands, and toys

As with most anything, Amazon carries lots of popular commercial pet food brands and supplies.

On top of that, with Subscribe & Save recurring delivery, pet owners save five percent on your first delivery and five to fifteen percent when you get five or more pet products in one month to your same address. More savings are available for eligible Prime Members.

Dog food Subscribe & Save delivery service features:

• Free standard shipping on auto-deliveries
  • No commitments or fees
  • Cancel the subscription or skip a delivery at any time
  • Choose delivery options and set a recurring schedule
  • A reminder email prior to each delivery shows the items, price, and applicable discounts

In addition to that, Prime Members can save on subscriptions to several monthly treat boxes for their furry friend:

• Bark If You Want Some
  • PupJoy Dog Day Box
  • The Dapper Dog
  • Pawstruck
  • BarkBox

This simple option to get pet food delivered, whether you decide on a one-time delivery, Subscribe & Save, or a monthly pet box subscription is a great option for pet parents — especially if they have large breed dogs. Hauling huge, heavy packages of dog food from the grocery store to the car, to the house isn't the easiest thing in the world.

Keep reading for Amazon Dog Food Delivery reviews.

4.8

Rylie Crandall Nakhon Sawan, 60

I love that Amazon Dog Food Delivery has made it so I never have to worry about running out of dog food before being able to go to a store to buy more.

CJ Milke Olney, MD

I have ordered my dog's food from Amazon Dog Food Delivery, and I was not impressed. My dog liked the food and it did not smell like other dog foods do. It took forever for the food to get here and the shipping was super expensive. The delivery person was very nice though.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

All aspects of Amazon are incredible. The Amazon Dog Food Delivery makes it a lot easier to get dog food to your house. Normally dog food comes in giant bags and it's a hassle to take it from the store, to the car, to transporting the heavy bag into your home and then into the dog bowl. Amazon skips all those steps straight to your home. Blessings.

Love AmazonSmile. They are an amazing company that gets your stuff to your front door so you don’t have to lug around an extremely large dog food bag a store then into your car then into your home. They have our product of choice at lower prices then local box store. They also offer a lower discount if you set up scheduled deliveries for some of us that are extremely to busy to make it to the store or just forget.

Megan Milke Laurel, MD

I always order my dog's food from Amazon Dog Food Delivery. He loves the food from Amazon and it always comes within 1-2 days with prime.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

I recently discovered Amazon Dog Food Delivery and I'm so thrilled! I always hated lugging my kids into Petsmart or Petco because they'd want a bird or fish every time we'd go! Now I just order with ease and it's delivered straight to my door!

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Amazon Dog Food Delivery is awesome and can save you money, especially if you sign up for Subscribe and Save. It is pretty predictable how much food you will use in a month (our dog eats the same amount every day), so it makes it easy to preorder and not have to worry about running out.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

This makes my life SO easy! I know this will make me sound like a terrible dog mom, but there have been times I've run out of dog food. This service makes monthly shipments so my pup doesn't go hungry! Awesome for a busy dog mom.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

After owning a dog almost all of my life, I am so happy to have found this Amazon service! It is so easy to order, and to set up monthly deliveries. I can't remember the last time I had to go to the pet store for dog food!

JD Dunklee Norcross, GA

I have used Amazon dog food delivery before, and it is so convenient. Having to relieve the chore of going to the store and getting dog food is very convenient for everyone’s busy schedule

Hallieford West Valley City, UT

Amazon is quick and convenient. I love that I can jump online when I notice the dog food is running low and my order will arrive promptly. Great quality dog food at an affordable price.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

You can sign up for subscribe and save so you never run out of dog food. The Amazon Dog Food Delivery will save your back...but I feel bad for the delivery guys. The prices are very comparable to what you buy in the store.

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

I buy all my dog food and treats from amazon. I love that I don’t have to leave my house to get it. I just order as soon as I get low and days later it shows up.

Lee Desjarlais Independence, MO

Such a useful and convenient service. Really nice when there is such a possibility to save time on some specific purchases as pet food.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Amazon Dog Food Delivery is awesome. You can order dog food on subscribe and save so you don't have to worry about running out.

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

I work a lot and do not enjoy going to the store. I love having our dog food ordered and delivered to our home. One less thing for me to do.

Toni Baker Draper, UT

Love having my My dog for delivered to the door and expensive I don't have to go up out of the house to go get it this way to go

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

This service is great. I use it to get my dog food delivered each month, auto renewed so I don’t have to worry about running out. Great service

Melanie Rio Rancho, NM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my amazon dog food subscription!! How easy is it to set this up to deliver once per month a forget about it??!!

Makenna Romano Brea, CA

The dog food from Amazon comes in so quickly and without delay. my dog love this kind as well as chewy.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

I love my dogs! My dogs are my world and Amazon makes sure to have the best quality products for my babies!

Bryndie Managua, MN

So easy and convenient. You can’t beat it. Good ingredients for your dog and you can’t beat the customer service and simplicity.

Danielle Parry Wylie, TX

So convenient, dog food delivered right to your door. Automated orders. You never forget the dog food

marco Munford, TN

We get pedigree wet dog food for a reasonable price and have had mix ups and Amazon fully refunded the product.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

I love being able to just get my dog food delivered to my front door. It makes my my life so much easier.

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

We order dog food for our grandma who can't leave her home. Amazon delivers right to her door. It's wonderful.

Mikayla Ralston Gaithersburg, MD

Great when you are unable to go to a store. The variety is outstanding and I can find any brand of dog food.

Matthew Cota Albuquerque, NM

Able to find everything for my dogs , food , treats , I am happy with this service

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Love getting our dog food delivery from Amazon! Super convenient! Always on time!

DeeDee G. Dallas, TX

They sent the wrong dog food I ordered. Luckily I was able to return it and get the correct one.