DNS Made Easy was founded in 2001 as a subsidiary of Tiggee LLC. Based in Reston, Virginia, the company has a strong track record providing reliable enterprise DNS services. DNS Made Easy provides a healthy range of products, including IP Anycast DNS, Secondary DNS, SMTP services, backup mail services and mail server forwarding. The company’s mission is to be the “world leader in enterprise DNS services.
DNS Made Easy recently began business in Japan. Other strong features include the following:
- Price: Customers will love the pricing structure at DNS Made Easy. It certainly ranks among the most affordable in the business. Customers can choose from among three plans beginning at an affordable $29.95 a year.
- Reliability: Impressively, DNS Made Easy has remarkable uptime of 99.9999% since it began business 14 years ago. In fact, uptime is a perfect 100% over the past eight years.
- Speed: In comparison with other companies in the industry, DNS Made Easy outpaces everyone else in speed. Average response time is a mere 24 milliseconds. The slowest recorded response time over the past three and a half years is 45 ms, with the fastest being 18 ms. DNS Made Easy is a full 10 seconds than most competitors. DNS Best gives you instant access to your servers. Not only do they give you access but they will provide real-time updates on how your changes have affected your servers.
- Manageability: DNS Made Easy has a customer-friendly platform that has a contingency plan if several sites experience outages. In such a case, the other sites shoulder the load, making sure all queries are answered locally.
- Support: DNS Made Easy has exceptional customer support, including the option for customers to chat online or call into to a knowledgeable agent. Representatives are friendly and helpful and resolve concerns in a timely manner.
- Phone support
There are few negative aspects of this DNS provider, so one would have to nitpick somewhat. To use the phone support for technical issues, customers must pay.