WebiMax founded in 2008 by serial web entrepreneur Ken Wisnefski. The company is headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, and specializes in SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, eCommerce, web design, and brand management. It was founded on CEO Wisnefski’s idea that marketing companies can be more involved as a strategic partner, sharing goals and ethics.

In 2011, Forbes named WebiMax one of America's most promising companies, and in 2012, Inc. Magazine ranked WebiMax the #1 fastest-growing private company in New Jersey and #37 in the United States.

WebiMax was also recognized as the top SEO, SEM, and social media company in PromotionWorld's 7th Annual Online Marketing Awards competition. It is also the recipient of multiple "Best Places to Work" awards in the Philadelphia area.

Read on for pros and cons of working with this marketing agency, plus WebiMax reviews from customers.

The Good

• Helpful Website
  • Digital Marketing Services Offered
  • Marketing Campaign Reporting
  • Training Library

Helpful Website

WebiMax has one of the best websites in the industry. It's extremely user-friendly, visually appealing, and everything is laid out in detail as to what the company offers and how it can help your business with digital marketing as a whole.

Digital Marketing Services Offered

WebiMax offers a comprehensive list of internet marketing services to improve a company’s online visibility:

• Content creation
  • Link building
  • Link removal services
  • Mobile websites
  • Online reputation management services
  • Pay-per-click management (PPC)
  • Public relations
  • Review collection
  • Search engine marketing (SEM)
  • Search engine optimization (SEO), including local SEO
  • Social media management
  • Website design

Marketing Campaign Reporting

On top of the variety of services this marketing firm can offer, WebiMax also offers customer access to several online reporting dashboards, where clients can see up-to-date progress on their marketing campaigns. This type of transparency always helps to improve the customer experience. These include insights into your social media marketing, reputation management services, and

• Client reporting dashboard - SEO campaign reporting with visuals and data of paid search efforts and search rankings and results
  • Review collection dashboard - Tracks generation of online reviews, so you can see what is going on with your online reputation and read and respond to negative and positive reviews
  • Local listings management dashboard - Helps track progress of your local listings, with tracking of your Google Business search results, including clicks, views, click-to-call use, and driving directions requested
  • Social monitoring dashboard - Track social media engagement, with both negative and positive mentions of your brand on multiple social media networks to better understand your online presence and customer satisfaction

Training Library

WebiMax's website offers an extensive training library for anyone who wants to learn about how internet marketing works. This also allows business owners and team members to learn what WebiMax's services are doing for them, how it all works, and why it matters. Access to this information gives business owners the ability to make more educated decisions and to have greater confidence in the work WebiMax provides.

The Bad

Undisclosed Information

While WebiMax's marketing services are clearly laid out and explained in detail, some information is omitted from the website, such as contract length, cancellation fees, and satisfaction guarantees. This is pretty common when it comes to SEO agencies.

On the plus side, prospective clients can contact the sales team via email, phone, or live chat to obtain the desired information.

The Bottom Line

WebiMax is a top-notch, full-service digital marketing agency with advanced-quality control and reporting, results-driven strategies, internal and external continuing education for its staff and a cutting-edge content development and marketing teams. It has a full slate of marketing strategies, from standard SEO and media marketing to reputation management and more.

Additionally, the company offers a free digital marketing website analysis for potential customers who want to try out the service prior to purchasing.

Still not sure? Check out WebiMax customer reviews below.

MICHAEL AIELLO
February 22nd, 2019 Conshohocken, PA DETAILS

The strategic collaboration has been key, and its clear that our success is their top priority.

Ron
February 22nd, 2019 Tyler, TX DETAILS

My experience with Webimax has been stellar!! Their marketing strategies have proven a great resource for driving our customer base to our specialists for review and my direct account manager Brooks has been an extreme pleasure to work alongside in streamlining our lead production*

Anthony Knierim
February 21st, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Webimax has been a huge value add partner for us. Have helped us increase revenue across the board and solve some of our lead gen issues at a cost efficient price.

Andrew
February 21st, 2019 DETAILS

Excellent and very responsive Our goals are their goals They do a great job

Shirley M
February 14th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

We have been working with WebiMax for lead generation services for several years now. Special Occasion Travel is a good-sized agency but margins are everything in this business so any type of advertising MUST drive inbound calls. It's our practice to ramp up and ramp down at different times of year and our team at WebiMax has fresh ideas every season. Different ad types, targeting methods, even trying different platforms based on their market research. We are incredibly busy right now and our call tracking data says we can thank WebiMax for that!

Brinley Knowles
January 7th, 2019 Smithfield, UT DETAILS

I used WebiMax to help start up my new business and it has been so great. It has been such a positive and professional experience.

Joseph
October 30th, 2018 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

I used them to market my new website. The budget was $5000 a month. I spent 3 months with them and they didn’t even get me one referral. Complete scammers, they didn’t do anything at all. Please don’t use them. Worst experience with a marketing firm yet. They are frauds. *** Our website is www.ovza.com They have our campaign on file.

joe maksin
September 11th, 2018 Vincentown, NJ DETAILS

I have dealt with the Webimax Team for over 5 years, from the design of my current website, www.jgisupply.com with continued use for all my website service administration, including all my e-commerce marketing. Which mostly includes creating content, pushing organic traffic, and our Pay Per Click Ad Spend with Google. My Webimax Team are always looking and advising me of recommendations to stay on top of these marketing areas, which are ever changing. Prior to using Webimax, as most, I used some friends to save some $$$, but for me, that was a waste of time and money....I highly recommend Webimax to handle any e-commerce need from a service orientated business to a 40,000 item offering we sell nationwide.....Joe Maksin/Owner

Khurram Hassan
August 29th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

We found Webimax by doing an internet search. From the very beginning we had a very professional and positive experience with the Webimax team. Matt H and his team always provided detailed feedback and recommendations. They developed detailed work plans for the project and helped us to stay on track. We have gone on to use Webimax for other projects where we needed help with their services.

Eli Weinstock
August 8th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

I have been with Webimax for about 5 years now. Webimax is a pleasure to deal with. Webimax has done a variety of projects for our company, from a complete new websites to managing our PPC & advertising campaigns, to SEO. High recommended if you want to elevate your online business.

Ravi Ragoonath
August 8th, 2018 DETAILS

When we switched to Webimax we saw a drastic increase in our lead collection. Our account manager provides rapid response to our requests and has gone beyond his role by even reviewing our landing pages for optimising.

Blue Vangelov
August 8th, 2018 Ocean City, NJ DETAILS

Great company, great results. Easy people to work with, always available and very knowledgeable.

Sheldon Senek
August 8th, 2018 South Orange, NJ DETAILS

We have been working with Webimax since 2012 and they have helped us with everything from the website design and organic traffic, to PPC. I really like their approach of making it a partnership experience -- becoming an extension of our team. Thank you for all you do!

Tremper Longman
August 7th, 2018 DETAILS

Webimax has been an agency partner of ours for many years and we are very happy with the SEO and PPC results we have seen. The customer service has been terrific and we can always count on them to follow through on our requests very quickly.

Jamie McKane
August 7th, 2018 Aberdeen, MD DETAILS

I started my own hair salon in the beginning of 2018, and hired WebiMax right when we had our Grand Opening. They have helped me out with my branding, launching my social media and getting my business Google verified. I've seen social turn into a large lead generator for my business. I couldn't have been this successful with my launch of my business without them!

Chuck Salem
August 7th, 2018 Fairfax, VA DETAILS

Unique Venues has worked with Webimax for about 5 years. In this time, they have taken our organic traffic to levels we have never experienced. The team we work with is capable, collaborative, and always deliver. They are responsive, forward thinking, and true partners in helping us achieve success. To me, they are a part of our company.

sean
August 7th, 2018 Marmora, NJ DETAILS

Webimax came in met with us, listened to us and addressed our needs with a long term digital marketing strategy that is working. It can be measured, it is affordable and adjustable.

Thomas Sweeney
August 7th, 2018 Horsham, PA DETAILS

We have been using WebiMax for over a year now and so far everything has been going quite well. Their SEO experience is top of the line and they have nearly tripled our traffic since starting. Not to mention they have increased our organic leads tremendously.

Christopher Dearth
August 6th, 2018 Dover, DE DETAILS

I contracted with Webimax to provide my graduate programs more exposure on the web. They have been able to drive people to our websites in a short time. Their customer service is great and their knowledge of the space is second to none. I highly recommend Webimax to anyone interested in cost-effective marketing solutions.

Adam Shantzer
August 6th, 2018 Warminster, PA DETAILS

Since switching to WebiMax from another company, we have seen constant improvements in all areas that they manage for us. very responsive to our needs, and helpful to educate us on the newest ways to stay ahead of the competition

Jan Traub
July 2nd, 2018 North Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

In-dept project involving a start- up real estate search site with a new approach. The advice and direction that was provided exceeded our expectations and positioned us for success. The content inclusion recommendations and technical overview was thorough and helped us build out new sections that truly made a huge difference in the overall product and UX.

melissa gordon
May 11th, 2018 Pleasantville, NY DETAILS

Webimax has helped me with SEO for my small company for the past several years. Even though my company is small, they never made me feel as if I was less of a priority. Their staff is professional, and the outcome of their work has lead to more sales for my online business.

Gary Poedubicky
May 1st, 2018 Trenton, NJ DETAILS

The NJ Division of Highway Traffic Safety uses the services of WebiMax to manage our social media marketing plan. Our experience working with the group has been very positive. A highly competent group of individuals, responsive to our needs and easy to work with, WebiMax receives our highest recommendation, without reservation.

Erik Matey
April 30th, 2018 Warminster, PA DETAILS

WebiMax has helped take our online presence status to top standings in many, many categories! Their team is extremely attentive, responsive and understanding of our needs. Prior to coming on board with WebiMax, our rankings had taken a bit of a tumble from a previous experience with a different company. WebiMax's team cleaned up the poor and negative links, and built our ranks up. We have nothing but great things to say about WebiMax and their efforts.

Tricia
April 30th, 2018 DETAILS

Scott P. is my marketing manager at Webimax. He is always quick to respond and answer my questions. Great job.

Paul Allen
March 22nd, 2018 Collingswood, NJ DETAILS

I've been using WebiMax for the past 6 months and I am more than impressed. I run a flooring business right around the corner in Camden and as a neighbor I thought it would be good to use their services. Ever since I've signed up, my visibility has been amazing. I am now getting job requests from across the bridge in Philadelphia and even deeper in New Jersey. They are always available when I need them and are always recommending new channels to reach new customers. I highly recommend using them for marketing.

Haley Kirk
July 17th, 2017 Seattle, WA

This company does not live up to their expectations AT ALL. Their monthly "reports" was just screenshots of Google Analytics, and they had no proof of their SEO working. I get notifications of when someone logs into my Google account and they only did once a month, aka doing NO work. Not to mention I was passed off to multiple "account representatives" that never followed up in a timely manner. When I cancelled the service, they CONTINUED to charge my company for 5 months after that. Not so much as an apology. Terrible service and would never use it again.

Christopher Murphy
June 2nd, 2017 Camden, NJ

I've worked with WebiMax for about 8 months. I have a small e-commerce store and with their help we've seen conversions increase and overall rankings/traffic increase. I'd suggest using WebiMax if your on the market for a digital firm.