LAST UPDATED: November 16th, 2021

Search Berg, also styled SearchBerg, is a New York-based digital marketing agency with locations around the country. Founded in 2005, this agency offers a full suite of services focused on small and mid-size businesses (SMBs).

Search Berg marketing services include the following:

• Search engine optimization (SEO), including SEO for local businesses — from $200+
  • Online reputation management
  • PPC management — from $400+
  • Social media marketing management — From $199+
  • Content marketing — from $199+
  • Web design and development — from $499+

Several recent case studies and client reviews are available online, as well as a free SEO audit report.

Keep reading our Search Berg review for pros and cons of working with this internet marketing agency.

The Good

• Content-Driven SEO
  • Client Dashboard
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Month-to-Month Services
  • Quick Web Development
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • Dedicated Project Manager

Content-Driven SEO

Content creation is a major white hat digital marketing strategy. Search Berg specializes in content-driven SEO strategies, consisting of the following writing and media solutions:

• Blog posts
  • Guest posts
  • PR
  • Infographics
  • Videos

Client Dashboard

Clients get 24/7 access to up-to-date analytics and data about your keyword rankings, site traffic, technical updates, as well as social media updates, and reporting on your SEO activities and tasks for your campaign and reputation management overview.

Money-Back Guarantee

With Search Berg, customers benefit from a 100 percent money-back guarantee on the company’s SEO work. If your site doesn’t start ranking on Google within 30 days, you can contact the company for a full refund.

This benefits customers looking for quality over quantity.

Month-to-Month Services

This online marketing agency doesn’t require long-term contracts. Customers are serviced on a month-to-month basis, so you don’t have to stick with a long-term contract.

This means that if you are a seasonal business, Search Berg’s PPC and SEO services can be hired to work on short-term campaigns, without being stuck with a long-term contract that you don’t need.

Quick Web Development

Search Berg offers to provide a completed responsive website for your company in just seven days.

24/7 Customer Support

For Search Berg clients, customer service is offered 24/7 via phone. This is relatively rare in the SEO and web design industry.

On top of that, live chat support is available online, but  limited to office hours.

Dedicated Project Manager

When you sign up with Search Berg, you get a dedicated account manager to walk you through the process. Not all service providers offer this level of customer contact.

The Bad

Contact for a Quote

Like most digital marketing and SEO specialists, Search Berg wants to know more about your needs before offering a quote. Unlike many other internet marketers, this company actually gives starting prices for many of its services. However, a full quote will take assistance from a sales professional.

However, Search Berg does have a nice live chat option where you can ask questions during business hours, before having to make a phone call.

The Bottom Line

Search Berg appears to be a good marketing company for SMBs looking for an agency that can provide a variety of services, even down to providing a responsive web site in just a week. Clients benefit from a dedicated account manager, legit, content-driven SEO strategies, month-to-month contracts, and a money-back guarantee.

At this time, we need a little more feedback from customers before we can fully recommend this company.

Have you worked with Search Berg to grow your company’s online visibility? Let us know about your experience with a quick review below.

5.0

Lynch Chintia New York, NY

My company signed up for Search Berg’s link building services a few months back, and I’m happy with the results. We’ve established some great link building partners and gotten quality backlinks in a short amount of time. We’ve also earned a generous boost in our credibility, which was much-needed since our brand identity had suffered during the pandemic. Search Berg’s entire team was cooperative, assistive, and prompt from day one. We weren’t well-versed in link building, so it took us a while to get up to speed with what this process entailed. Search Berg’s experts patiently explained the basics and gave us a presentation to further illustrate the process. I’m beyond satisfied with their direction and insight. Thanks once again to the entire team.

Kate B. Bucharest, B

I had been planning my e-commerce business for over three years. Despite all the preparation, the launch was extremely poor. I failed to build hype around my site and achieve the growth I had in mind. Six months later, the stagnancy was still just as terrible, if not worse. Search Berg ran a web analysis and identified a bunch of issues with my web design and development. The team I had partnered with earlier had taken a bunch of money and left me with a poorly designed and developed site with a terrible page load speed. I finalized my plan with Search Berg and hoped for the best. Their team revamped my site, took care of the technical errors, and helped me turn things around. My e-commerce site is slowly getting back on track, and I’m hopeful the results will crystallize even more in the coming months. Tremendous stuff, Search Berg.

rivaquana944 Berlin, BE

As a small business owner who was new to content marketing, I needed more guidance than usual. Search Berg’s content team and project manager patiently answered my questions and understood my vision. Their articles, blogs, press releases and guest blogs have been top-notch. I’m so pleased!

Tom Latham New York, NY

We’ve been trying to get published on a major platform for a while now, but all our pitches and writeups got rejected. Search Berg assured us that they could not only get a high domain authority website to publish content in our company’s name, but could also do it multiple times over. Over the course of the next month, two major online publications posted pieces written by both us and Search Berg’s in-house team. The outreach they did made such a difference, and so many new leads flooded our website. They’re really professional, and always kept me up-to-date regarding progress.

Anna Simmons

My business wasn’t performing well during the pandemic. I reached out to Search Berg for SEO services and they improved my online visibility, rankings and traffic. I was back on track in a few weeks and enjoying better growth within a couple of months. Great job, guys!