Based in San Diego, Neil Patel Digital was founded in 2017 by its namesake. Patel is one of the foremost authorities on digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) and has been honored by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and the United Nations. With more than 10 years of groundbreaking SEO experience, this firm’s team has been trained by Patel, himself. The agency has grown to include over 100 professional marketers in six offices.

Services:

• Search engine optimization (SEO)
  • Paid advertisement (PPC)
  • Social media marketing
  • Content marketing
  • Consulting on strategy and funnel development
  • Email marketing

• Intuit
  • NBC
  • Salesforce
  • Thomson Reuters

If you are interested in Neil Patel Digital and its services, you can fill out a form online. You will get a call within 24 business hours. It will last 30-45 minutes and involve chatting about your specific business needs.

Keep reading our Neil Patel Digital review for pros and cons of working with this marketing agency.

View Best Digital Marketing Agencies

#1 SmartSites chevron_right
#2 Avalaunch Media chevron_right
#3 WebiMax chevron_right

The Good

• Industry Leadership and Reputation
  • Variety of Services

Industry Leadership and Reputation

Neil Patel is one of the biggest names in digital marketing. His knowledge, leadership, and expertise are one of this firm’s biggest draws.

Variety of Services

With Neil Patel Digital, clients can receive a variety of standard marketing services, including paid and organic campaigns, email and content marketing, plus social media management.

One of the standout service options is the ability to get a consultation on developing your site’s sales funnel from the agency’s team, all trained by industry legend Neil Patel himself.

The Bad

• Reputation Management
  • Web Development

Reputation Management

We are unable to locate information about reputation management or consulting services on the official site.

Web Development

In the digital marketing industry, web design and development often go hand-in-hand. At this time, it appears that NP Digital doesn’t offer any website or app development, but mostly focuses on SEO strategies.

The Bottom Line

While this agency hasn’t been around for too long, Neil Patel Digital is backed by the leadership of this well-known industry expert and company namesake.

A variety of standard offerings are available, but things like reputation management and website or app development may need to be outsourced.

At this time, we need a little more to go on before making a recommendation. Have you worked with Neil Patel Digital? Let us know about your company’s experience with a quick review below.

View Best Digital Marketing Agencies

Maxine B

February 22nd, 2020 Dhaka, 13 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The agency provided tremendous value and helped increase the overall revenue within a 12 month period. Highly recommended if your revenue allows.

Colorful 4U Handmade Lifestyle Accessories

February 20th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve had the pleasure of working with NPACCEL Agency for about a year now. They are knowledgeable, proactive and responsive. NP team has helped our small business, Colorful4u.com, to improve our SEO and Conversion Rate strategy. Our account manager, had always exceeded my expectations adding value to our marketing efforts with his great advise. I specially appreciate how flexible they have been understanding and supporting our needs as a small business. I’d been following Neil Patel for a while, which helped me to take the decision to hired his Agency, that I consider it now a true business partner. Maria T. Sequeda, Owner, Colorful4u.com

Mohammed Joraid

February 4th, 2020 Prosper, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Neil Patel Accel provided us with guidance, tactics, information, analysis on how to become visible on Google Search to customer who actually want to buy our products but they weren't finding us. A lot of consideration on what to do next and how to put SEO in mind along every action and update we do to our online store. We started thinking of products as 'Keywords' now. There are a lot, and a lot, of resources on SEO online and that made it confusing for us. With Neil Patel Accel, it was like drawing a roadmap, were the only thing could happen when following it is to get ranked better.

Stephen Velazquez

February 1st, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Parker W was an awesome account mngr! This team did an amazing job at getting my company on the search engine map in a fraction of the time it would normally have taken me. When I have a consistent flow of income, thanks to my new search engine optimization, I will definitely have them on my payroll! Parker did an excellent job of keeping me updated with all pertinent information and he did a great job at explaining that which I did not yet understand. He was very quick with responding to all my inquiries. In just a short time they were able to get my site from absolute zero to be right up there with my competition! These guys know what they're doing and I was very impressed with their preparedness. They did a lot of research before even getting the ball rolling. They investigated, found out what needed to be done, and implemented what they said they would in a very timely fashion! These guys over delivered every step of the way!

Stan Malk

December 23rd, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Agree with Mary, take your money as soon as you can and run. Or at least be aware. I've been with them over 2months, nothing was done. People who work there do not really know what they do, not competent. Neil is amazing, I like him, but the agency he created is crap. I would not recommend it to anyone, even though at the beginning I was very excited.

Strauss

October 8th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Working with Neil Patel Digital meant working with the best. We got real, skilled digital marketing advice from this agency. No shortcuts. The company helped us find out exactly what was going wrong with our marketing campaigns, and what we could do better at every step. We got a full marketing strategy, an in-depth review of our content marketing, and of course ways to make all our PPC campaigns convert better, improve our ROI, and make our SEO better too.

Trec

September 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Finally a marketing agency that’s in it for the long haul! When you work with Neil Patel Digital, you have to commit to at least a year’s contract, and it’s not cheap, so it’s not for anyone who wants a quick, cheap fix. But that’s because these guys know that it takes time to get real marketing results. They took time to get to know our business from the inside out, and then they put together a watertight, long-term marketing strategy that includes SEO, content, PPC, email nurture drips, and social media. We couldn’t get the same ROI with a lower-cost agency that moves faster.

Alaw Norman

September 1st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Full honesty here – I didn’t have high expectations for Neil Patel Digital. The idea of “rockstar marketers” didn’t appeal to me, but they totally followed through on their commitments. They promised an end to end evaluation of our marketing, and that’s what we got. It was pretty embarrassing to read about all the ways we’d fallen short so far, but then they totally got down to work and fixed everything (content, SEO, strategy, the works!), I couldn’t ask for more.

Damer

August 27th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I have one complaint about Neil Patel Digital, it’s that they're significantly more costly than the market standards. Their billing rates are so much more than any other marketing company we’ve worked with (and we’ve worked with a lot). But I have to admit that you get what you pay for. Neil Patel Digital really stepped up, with a complete marketing strategy, content marketing overhaul, SEO and PPC advice that hoisted up our ROI, and a social media marketing plan that really fit in with the rest of our marketing work.

Mose Techemally

August 22nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Neil Patel Digital is so much more than an SEO and PPC marketing company. They didn’t just work on our SEO performance and make some suggestions for Google keywords. They took the time to check out our content, and made a ton of recommendations for strengthening it so that we had a solid foundation for our SEO and PPC work. They put time and effort into planning an overall marketing strategy too. No complaints here!

Ben Rapsarry

August 15th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was clueless before I met Neil, and he really surprised me with his professionalism and attention to details. Highly recommended!

Mary Williams

May 10th, 2019 Severna Park, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is surprisingly not as legitimate as you would think, given Neil Patel's reputation. The staff I dealt with are scam artists. They will take your money to get you temporary results which can hurt you in the long run. I should have known going in this was going to happen. I asked for references and they did not provide any. I asked for a copy of 6-month contract they wanted me to sign and didn't get that either. Run away as fast as you can and save your money.