Based in Allen, Texas, Marqui Management is a digital marketing and business management consulting firm. Founded in 2017, it serves all types of businesses, from local companies and small businesses to large companies. The firm has a portfolio of more than 1,000 clients, including the following:

• TARGUSinfo
  • Telus
  • Strangeloop Networks
  • CPP Investment Board
  • UBC

Marqui has partnered with Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, Bing, Yext, and Netsuite.

Keep reading for pros and cons of working with this digital marketing firm.

View Best Digital Marketing Agencies

#1 WebiMax chevron_right
#2 Avalaunch Media chevron_right
#3 411 Locals chevron_right
4.1

The Good

• Variety of Online Marketing Services
  • Consulting Services
  • Online Case Studies

Variety of Online Marketing Services

Marqui Management offers a variety of services to benefit customers. These include a full slate of services:

• Search engine optimization (SEO)
  • Reputation management
  • Social media marketing
  • Branding
  • Website design
  • Management consulting
  • Marketing automation and lead generation
  • Pay Per Click (PPC) management
  • Email marketing

Consulting Services

Not only does Marqui offer every digital marketing service available, but they are also offering to help with consulting services at a higher level. They can help with big picture as well as the nitty-gritty.

Online Case Studies

Marqui provides several case studies on its site, outlining positive results it has accomplished for clients like Lakeland College and IntelliResponse. These show the firm’s expertise in its field.

The Bad

Pricing Information

Marqui doesn’t list its pricing online. This isn’t rare in the digital marketing world. Potential customers merely need to contact Marqui for a consultation.

The Bottom Line

Marqui Management can help your business with brand development, marketing strategy, and standard online marketing practices like SEO and PPC. Much of the company’s online content shows how dedicated and strategy-based its services are.

At this time, we need a little more feedback from customers about this provider before we can offer a recommendation.

5.0

Jaquelyn Collins
January 2nd, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

I found Marqui Management on social media where they have helpd me from the beginning by explaining their process what I should expect for my budget and they simply over delivered on their promises.

Catharine M
January 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

I hired them to build my website and do local SEO for my new business a couple months back. I wanted to wait to start seeing results and I must say I am impressed! I didn't know much about this stuff starting out but they've helped me learn about marketing and now I'm getting a few new local leads each month who all say they found me on Google! You guys rock!