Logical Position is a digital marketing agency founded in 2009 and based in Lake Oswego, Oregon. This agency also has offices in the following cities:
- Las Vegas
It works with businesses of all sizes and has over 400 employees.
Logical Position has many notable accomplishments:
- Premier Google Partner Agency
- Premier Partner Awards Winner in 2018 for Growing Businesses Online
- Microsoft Advertising Elite Channel Partner
- Facebook Marketing Partner
- Bing Channel Partner of the Year for North America
Marketing services include the following:
- Pay Per Click (PPC) management
- Search engine optimization
- Website development
- Social media marketing
- Creative and graphic design services
- Display ads
- Animated ads
- Video ads
- Logo design
Several case studies and reviews are easily available online to see how Logical Position has helped other companies.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Actual Pricing Information
- Client Dashboard
- No Annual Contracts
Dedicated Account Manager
Customers get access to a dedicated account manager to contact and walk through the process.
Actual Pricing Information
While many digital marketing agencies refuse to include even ballpark figures, Logical Position does. Here is just some of the pricing and service information available from this marketing agency:
Three types of PPC packages
- Local PPC management (presence in 3 states or less) — starts at $399 per month + ad spend. Minimum monthly ad spend of $400.
- National PPC management (presence in 4 or more states or national) — starts at $499 + ad spend. Minimum monthly ad spend of $500.
- Ecommerce PPC management — $599 per month plus ad spend, minimum monthly ad spend of $1,000.
Paid social packages come in four different options, ranging from $199 to thousands. Media services are even available ad-hoc for as little as $50 per ad.
SEO packages include consulting, content creation, off-site content like guest blog posts.
- Local SEO — 4 packages ranging from $699–$2,599
- National SEO — 5 packages to choose from ranging from $1,249–$5,199
- Hourly SEO — You can just get SEO services in increments of 5 hours:
- 5 hours at $750
- 10 hours at $1,500
- 15 hours at $2,250
Web Design — the hourly rate of $150 per hour
- Small business websites — Three packages from $199–$399 per month, plus a setup fee of $499–$999
- Ecommerce web development — three packages with setup fees from $999–$2,699 and monthly fees from $449–$1,249
- Advanced websites — three packages, with setup fees from $899–$2,499 and monthly payments of $349–$949
Logical Position values transparency. It offers a client dashboard where people can check out their stats, contact their account manager, and listen to calls recorded from your call tracking.
It works on desktop and mobile devices.
No Annual Contracts
While some packages do require a 6-month commitment to start up services, after the six months have passed, your package turns into an automatically renewing maintenance rate.
- Early Cancellation
- Website Turnover
Some things like a small business website require a 6-month commitment. If you cancel before the 6-month commitment, there is an early cancellation penalty of 75 percent of the remaining monthly dues
If you decide to get a small business website from Logical Position, it can’t just be put over to your existing hosted website environment. It has to be Dudamobile Content Management System.
The Bottom Line
The sheer amount of pricing information and details about what will actually be included in certain packages with this company is rare. We love transparency.
On top of that, Logical Position is a full service agency offering several different types and scopes of marketing services, for companies small and large.