Directive Consulting provides industry-leading search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC), content marketing, and social media services to clients all over the world. It is focused on delivering exceptional service and exceeding marketing key performance indicators (KPIs).
Whether a client is looking to improve its organic presence or paid search efforts, Directive Consulting works to grow revenue and sales, increase conversion rates, and decrease the cost per lead or sale.
Keep reading our Directive Consulting review for pros and cons of working with this agency.
View Best Digital Marketing Agencies
- Marketing Services
- Unique Approach
- Personal Attention
Directive Consulting uses four categories of marketing services to help clients improve rankings and boost business:
- PPC marketing
- Content marketing
- Social media advertising
The experts at Directive Consulting understand that campaigns rely on conversions. They also believe in looking beyond the vanity metrics and actually dive into the details that directly impact KPIs. From detailed on-page SEO to technical insight, Directive Consulting makes sure to focus its efforts where they are most needed.
For each client and campaign, Directive Consulting takes a unique approach. This process goes through several step to ensure that clients see timely results. While each campaign is tailored to client needs, the process remains relatively consistent. It breaks down as follows:
- Detailed Audit - The Directive Consulting team will perform a detailed audit by crawling a client's site with advanced software to identify key opportunities for growth.
- On-Page Optimization - Using a suite of tools to optimize title tags, click-through rates (CTR's), site architecture, URL structure, and more.
- Content Audit - The agency will take a full index of content and analyze for depth, keyword relevance, share-ability, duplication, and organization.
- Accessibility and Indexation - The technical aspects of a company's site is the main focus. Directive Consulting will review, in detail, robts.txt, indexing of content, sitemaps, response codes, and more.
- Site Architecture and Internal Linking - Once the deep dive has taken place, the overall, vertical, and horizontal link structure of a company's website is analyzed and precision changes are implemented.
- Site Speed - Web crawlers and users don’t want to wait for a page to load. Directive Consulting will decrease load times to improve user experience.
- Mobile - Analysis, and development of the mobile site will ensure that users can navigate properly without technical SEO issues.
- International - Directive Consulting will review the international targeting, language, and implementing hreflang/rel alternate to position companies for traffic from abroad.
- Analytics - Detailed tracking that intersects SEO goals with business objectives to display thorough ROI tracking.
Each campaign receives personal attention. That means that each client has access to a dedicated account manager and an in-house team. This team is subject to measurable search engine optimization goals and results. It also provides weekly analytics, updates, and reporting for each and every client.
While Directive Consulting does offer a number of beneficial SEO services, it doesn’t offer much in the way of website development or user tools. Other missing services include:
- Video Production
- Mobile development
Even though Directive Consulting’s strategy is analytics and results-driven, there are some SEO services that are missing which would hurt rankings. Directive Consulting does not offer off-page SEO or link building services.
The Bottom Line
Directive Consulting has worked to provide its clients with services that benefit a brand's visibility and online rankings. While there are areas that could be improved upon, there is no denying the work Directive Consulting has done for its clients. Prospective Directive Consulting clients can expect comprehensive SEO services, tailored and unique campaign strategies, and one-on-one dedicated support.
View Best Digital Marketing Agencies