Big Leap is a marketing agency that helps businesses of any size advertise themselves to specific customers through different campaign strategies. These strategies not only increase their number of customers but also increase their customer’s conversions as well. Located in Lehi, Utah, Big Leap opened its doors in 2008.
As a full-service agency, Big Leap serves small and midsize businesses (SMBs), as well as enterprise-sized companies. It offers search engine optimization (SEO), social media, and reputation management, as well as marketing automation services.
Big Leap has helped Utah-based companies such as: Purple, Deseret News, Vivint.Solar, Extra Space Storage, and many more maneuver their way towards the top of search engine results.
Big Leap’s hands-on approach has led over five million people to their clients within the last month. Read on for pros and cons, plus Big Leap reviews from customers.
View Best Digital Marketing Agencies
- Full-Service Agency
- Marketing Automation
Big Leap is a proactive company that provides a team of marketers for their clients. Their primary focus is to optimize their web pages to help client's businesses show at the top of web searches. This is beneficial to clients who do not have a team of marketers at their disposal. Hiring an agency like Big Leap gives clients the ability to maximize their efforts towards different methods of generating revenue as they grow.
The foundation Big Leap establishes for clients and for their customers primarily derives from six pinpoint services that help build their business:
- Adapting SEO: Big Leap's organic search works to adapt and improve their algorithms to keep their client's business on top for specific keyword searches that will lead people to the client's website.
- Paid Search: Businesses that are new to paid search or that are working towards improving their returns on advertising efforts can receive help from Big Leap to cost-effectively advertise their company to local or online customers depending on the client's needs.
- Retargeting: Retargeting helps clients ensure that people who have visited their website previously will continue to receive ads from that company even on different websites. This helps keep potential customer's minds fresh on whatever the client's business is marketing.
- Social Media: Big Leap offers to manage clients' social media pages to increase interaction between the company and potential customers on websites such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Improved Content Marketing: The team from Big Leap will not only help improve your social media content, but will increase the ease and satisfaction of people being introduced to the client's business site through high-end media placements and improvements made to your blog.
- Conversion Optimization: A/B tests will be used to help Big Leap know what kinds of advertisements are most effective. It's a necessity for any agency to perform A/B testing in order to increase conversion rates.
One exciting feature about Big Leap is that the company also offers marketing automation. Many digital marketing companies offer email marketing, but this firm adds additional automated strategies for email list management and landing pages. It can trigger messages to go out, based on user activity, like watching a video.
This can increase sales revenue because it sends targeted messages to users based on what they actually visited your site to do or see, not just a standard monthly email newsletter.
One aspect that was hard to manage as we navigated our way through Big Leap's website was trying to locate information on contract terms. Ideally, businesses that are looking for an SEO agency to promote their website would want to know the length and terms of the contract before they provide contact information to Big Leap. Not providing contract or commitment information makes a call necessary.
The Bottom Line
Big Leap is a full-service digital marketing and SEO agency that can help build a company's popularity and conversion rates by using several strategies. Their areas of expertise include:
- Executing simple yet successful SEO strategies
- Offering expert services for PPC advertising
- Retargeting to convert those that have visited certain pages
- Building the business's social media pages to create a presence on specific platforms
- Effective content marketing that engages the viewers
- Using A/B tests to ensure the highest conversion rates
On the flip side, Big Leap struggles with a few major components on their site such as:
- A lack of transparency for information such as contract deals between clients and the cost
Overall, Big Leap would be the ideal marketing company for Utah-based companies that have multiple SEO and advertising needs that cannot be managed in-house.
View Best Digital Marketing Agencies