Adzooma

8.2

Founded in 2015, Adzooma is a U.K.-based startup that offers digital advertising services and software to help small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) increase online traffic and revenue via pay per click (PPC) advertising on Google.

Adzooma products and services:

• Customized business web pages built for you
  • Google advertising (PPC) services from in-house experts
  • Site PPC analysis report (health check)
  • Adzooma Opportunity Engine software to help with a DIY approach to your PPC campaigns

The company is a Google Premier Partner. Its proprietary software uses Google Ads (formerly known as Adwords). It helps automate PPC tasks and provide campaign suggestions. The agency works with businesses brand new to Ads, as well as clients with existing PPC accounts.

Adzooma's range of tools helps businesses grow online and attract more customers. The "done for you" service allows business to get online quickly without lifting a finger. That makes it easier than DIY website builders, yet cheaper than hiring an agency. The free 1-minute PPC health check is for existing advertisers who want to improve their results from Google Ads. As it comes with 30 days free access to Adzooma Pro, most of the opportunities it identifies can be actioned with a single click.

Keep reading our Adzooma review for pros and cons of working with this company.

View Best Digital Marketing Agencies

The Good

• Package Options
  • Try It for Free
  • No Long-Term Contracts

Package Options

Adzooma helps businesses with their advertising campaigns, either with in-house experts doing the work, or with access to its software so you can do it yourself.

What does Adzooma’s online software platform do?

The Adzooma software can help your PPC campaign in the following ways:

• Flags underperforming ads so you can pause them
  • Predicts when you should increase a keyword bid using click-through rates (CTR), impressions, average position, etc data
  • Adds location targeting
  • Helps with grammar mistakes
  • Adds ad extensions
  • Sets up rules to automate routine tasks
  • Gets custom reports

Adzooma service package options:

• Website + Online Advertising — $299 per month
    • Domain and web hosting included
    • A one-page website professionally designed
    • Professional copywriters for ads and site
    • Dashboard and leads (shows clicks, performance, and leads messages)
    • Dedicated account managers
    • Fully managed Ads campaigns
    • $180 monthly ad budget (includes $75 free ads for first month)
  • Website — $49 per month
    • Custom domain and web hosting
    • Professionally designed one-page website
    • Site and adverts are written for you by copywriting team

Adzooma SaaS package options (based on monthly ad spend, in GBP):

• New Pilot — $19 per month, 1,000 GBP monthly ad spend, customer support via live chat only
  • Trained Pilot — $29 per month, 5,000 GBP ad spend per month, up to 4 Google Ads accounts
  • Advanced Pilot — $49 per month, 10 GBP ad spend per month, up to 4 Ads accounts, customer support via phone and live chat
  • Rocket Scientist — $99 per month, 100K pounds of ad spend per month, 25 Ads accounts, support via phone and live chat

Do you need to add more than 25 accounts? While it does focus on SMBs, the platform is also available to marketing agencies, with a product called Adzooma Agency.

If you don’t know what you want, you can schedule a free consultation, by appointment Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT).

Try It for Free

Potential customers can try out the platform for free for 30 days and get a free PPC site audit.

No Long-Term Contracts

Whether you try Adzooma’s software or services, you aren’t stuck with long-term contracts. Customers will be able to cancel at any time.

The Bad

Few Organic Marketing Services

Adzooma focuses on paid advertising. It is not a full-service digital marketing agency. It doesn’t offer customers much in the way of organic search engine marketing strategies, besides a standard web design option.

Services not offered:

• Social media marketing
  • Email marketing
  • Ongoing search engine optimization (SEO)
  • Online presence and reputation management
  • Ongoing content marketing campaigns

The Bottom Line

Adzooma is a marketing company offering its software as a service (SaaS) for business owners looking for PPC guidance. It also offers to build a site for you and fully manage your online ad campaigns, if you prefer.

Pricing is conservative and transparent. Small business owners would benefit from Azooma, whether they opt to go for the company’s service or use the software platform to manage their Google Ads accounts themselves. Either way, they will save time and effort while managing and putting together their marketing campaigns.

View Best Digital Marketing Agencies

Raymond Portland, OR

This tool have automation rules and able to provides suggestions/opportunities based on its proprietary algorithm for your AdWords campaign which helps to save time and money advertising. Besides, its white label functionalities and customisable reports also means it is ready for agencies.

Reply from Adzooma

Hi Raymond, thank you for the review! It's excellent to hear the platform is working for you and you're using it to the full extent. If you need us at all, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ariful Islam

I've been using Adwords for years, but really impressed with Adzooma. The recommendations have already saved me ££ and I look forward to more recommendations and optimizations being found outside of the usual Google Adwords platform recommendations. Also, the team have been really communicative, and the roadmap is super exciting :)

Reply from Adzooma

Hi Ariful, thanks for the feedback we really appreciate it! It's excellent to hear you're using the platform to the full advantage. We are always working on improvements, watch this space!

Karen Tacoma, WA

The great tool and the support I ever experienced. The tool has been improved and they are adding more and more features. The special words I'd like to say about customer support. They are simple the best!

Reply from Adzooma

Hi Karen, thank you for the great feedback. We're constantly working on improvements for the platform! If you need anything in the future our Support Team are always here to assist.

Johnny Mascary Winchester, MA

I love this tools for automation and help you reduce cost while increase revenue. I would recommend this tool to any internet marketer using Google ads. Try it , and see how it goes.

Reply from Adzooma

Hi Johnny, thanks for the great feedback! We're happy to hear you're getting all the benefits from the platform. If you need us at all please don't hesitate to contact us.

Monique Simpsonville, SC

The team has been hard at work to make Adzooma great! They respond in a reasonable amount of time to answer any of my questions. & they save me time and money.

Reply from Adzooma

Hi Monique, thank you for the lovely feedback. Our team are always here to support - if you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Nick Charlotte, NC

I started a "no contract" account with Adzooma. They charged me $299 to start. After a few weeks I realized we were getting no results, and I inquired about changing our keywords. No one ever responded. I emailed every contact I had to cancel and did not receive a response. There is no "help" or "contact" info on their user website. They attempted to charge my card multiple times. I started my own AdWords account and have had tremendous success, so I wonder if they were even running ads at all. Stay away!!

Dean Muir

They claimed they would make a landing page for free, they charged me 299 for the first month. They messed around with the landing page, it took nearly two weeks to go live. They took this time from my paid for google budget. The key words were terrible, I have a barber shop and they didn’t use barber as a key word. I showed bottom on page one of google. Complete and utter scam the products are bad and they keep information from you. They also entered me into a rolling contract with out my knowledge. Awful. Avoid at all costs you can do better yourself.

Ram Tooele, UT

Adzooma is a well thought out solution for optimizing your paid ads. I'm excited to see what they do in the future.

Reply from Adzooma

Hi Ram, thank you for the review. Glad to hear you're enjoying using the platform, we're always working on improvements for the future!

Micheal Pacheco Vancouver, WA

Great tool, easy to use and great for streamlining and optimizing account management.

Reply from Adzooma

Hi Michael, thank you for the great review! Glad you're reaping all the benefits out of the platform.

Patrick Grovetown, GA

Love Adzooma tool easy to understand and continue to approve.

Reply from Adzooma

Hi Patrick, thank you for the feedback. Great to hear you're enjoying using the platform!

Isaac Hammelburger Baltimore, MD

Great tool, very easy to use with excellent support staff

Reply from Adzooma

Hi Isaac, thanks for the feedback! It's fantastic to hear you're enjoying the platform. Our Support Team are always here to help if you need us.