AdLift is a privately held company that was founded in 2012 by Prashant Puri and Vivek Pahwa. Based in Burlingame, California, the agency provides Asian and North American businesses of all sizes with search marketing solutions and customized marketing strategies.
The marketing agency has built a team of search marketing experts that were recruited from companies such as Yahoo, eBay, and IAC.
AdLift has an impressive portfolio of clients, such as:
- Rent The Runway
- eBay Classifieds
Securing these types of clients is an indication that AdLift is providing quality services that perform up to expectations.
AdLift is also active within its industry as indicated by its engagements and contributions to a variety of companies, including the following:
- Inc. 500
- Search Engine Journal (SEJ)
- Search Marketing Expo (SMX)
- Website Magazine
- SES Conference & Expo
- Conversion Conference
Additionally, AdLift is a Google AdWords Certified Partner.
AdLift does not disclose any pricing information on its website. Potential customers are asked to contact for a customized quote that will meet your businesses specific needs. This is common in the SEO industry and, in most cases, is a good policy. It helps to ensure that you aren’t paying for a suite of services you may not need.
View Best Digital Marketing Agencies
- Services and Dashboard
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Services and Dashboard
AdLift offers a variety of services. Once on board, you will be able to follow the progress of all your campaigns 24-7 in real-time via its convenient dashboard that gives you all the information you could possibly need. Let’s take a look at what AdLift has to offer and how each of its services can help your business grow.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
AdLift will begin by analyzing your website from an SEO perspective: the on-page and off-page factors that might be harming your site. Then, it will develop an SEO strategy that will continually increase your revenue.
- Advanced SEO - Utilize on-page strategies that include rel=author/publisher markup, advanced linking techniques and schema markup for all your website pages.
- Technical SEO - Handles duplicate content issues, site architecture and search engine crawling issues. Then implements SEO friendly remedies.
- Content Marketing - Market research into your audience and keywords, content planning and implementation, measures the analytics to see what's working and what's not, then make adjustments where needed. Prepare visual representations via infographics that have the potential of going viral and distributing all content on relevant sites throughout the web.
- Link Audit - includes cleaning up your link profile and acquiring and adding healthy links. AdLift will complete a link audit and categorize all links using its SEO and in-house tools, it will then identify potentially harmful links that are pointing at your site then clean up in an SEO friendly way. Once complete, AdLift will develop a strategy for your off-page growth to help you continually increase your search traffic and rankings.
All of the above are vital in increasing your search engine rankings. And at the same time the content marketing will help you build your brand and your brand's reputation for years to come. Once you have become a well-respected authority in your market, you will see a huge increase in traffic and revenue, which makes the cost of your SEO services virtually priceless!
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
AdLift will perform the necessary pay-per-click (PPC) research to gain a clear insight into your competitors' search engine strategies. Then, it will develop, launch, and manage effective, results-driven campaigns while monitoring conversion rates and ROI to help you meet all your business goals.
- Competitor and Keyword Research - includes analyzing the competition and its keywords, creating well thought out SEM strategies and identifying other opportunities for revenue growth.
- Predictive Modeling - this formula is modeled after past keyword performance and helps estimate key metrics such as number of clicks, cost per click and revenue for each keyword, which will then deliver the critical information that's needed to make educated decisions about all current and future campaigns.
- A/B Multivariate Testing - Continual split testing of one ad against another to find out which content brings a better response rate from your customers. Then that content is perfected and relaunched to bring you the best measurable results for all your campaigns.
- Campaign Management - Research, development, and management of all your internet marketing campaigns by adjusting key strategies based on quantifiable data.
- ROI Conversion Analytics - AdLift will compile, analyze and interpret all your conversion data to help keep you up to date on the status and progress of all your campaigns. This will give you an edge over your competition as this quickly identifies new opportunities for revenue growth.
These are some fantastic SEM strategies that could take your business to the next level while surpassing your competition and making significant strides in building your brand and authority within your industry.
The more often your name is seen, the more your company will be perceived as a trusted authority.
Lack of Information
The AdLift website is well designed; however, it doesn’t provide much information about exactly how the firm will go about performing its services.
For example, it doesn't give any indication as to whether or not video marketing or reputation management services are part of the team’s strategy.
Depending on your company, these may be vital services, especially the latter. All online feedback should be monitored and negative feedback should immediately be corrected as part of any relationship management service. Therefore, you will have to contact AdLift to inquire about the details of these issues, if this is a service you need.
The Bottom Line
AdLift appears to be a top-notch digital marketing agency. It has an exceptional portfolio of big-name clients, which lends confidence to the firm’s ability to provide quality services with measurable results. Therefore, we have no problem recommending AdLift’s services for all your SEO needs.
However, you should perform your own research into exactly what it offers versus what your business needs, before making any final decisions—especially if you are looking for video marketing and reputation management services.
View Best Digital Marketing Agencies