Beachbody was started in 1998 and provides a variety of exercise programs mixed with diet systems to increase weight loss. Now with Beachbody On Demand, the company continues to grow and expand its fitness solutions.

The Good

• Multiple Weight Loss Programs
  • Combines Diet with Fitness

Multiple Weight Loss Programs

Beachbody offers a plethora of weight loss options. These include portion control, meal replacements, and educational materials. Below is a brief explanation of each one along with the starting price and system contents.

Shakeology
This option includes a variety of shakes that are packed with protein, probiotics, and many other nutrient-rich ingredients. Each flavor comes in either a 30 serving bag or 24 single serve packets. Prices start at $129.95 per item. Shakeology also offers taste samplers, combo packs, challenge packs, and the option to alternate two flavors. This option is designed for individuals who are looking for a way to lose either a small or large amount of weight.

3-day refresh
The 3-Day Refresh was developed for those who are looking to lose a few pounds quickly. It is projected to help individuals kick start their healthy lifestyle while feeling revitalized. Packages start at $69.95 and include six packets of Vanilla Fresh, three packets of Fiber Sweep, a Program Guide, and a bonus Maintenance Guide.

2B mindset
2B Mindset Kit is a video-based program that teaches you behavioral habits when it comes to eating. It promises to help customers lose weight while still being able to eat their favorite foods. Packages start at $119 and go up to $200.

Ultimate Portion Fix
This system is designed to help with portion control and add variety to your meals. Color-coded containers are given to assist in eating enough of the right food type. It also includes cookbooks, a logbook, and workouts that will help you get the most out of this style of weight loss. The Base Kit starts at $119 and goes up to the Combo Challenge Pack at $245.

Beachbody Ultimate Reset
The Ultimate Reset Kit is a gentle cleanse over a 21-day period to help your body restore its natural functions. This system comes with six supplements, program and nutrition guide, Beachbody Coach support, caddy, and a bracelet. The base kit starts at $199.95 and can reach up to $349.95.

Combines Diet with Fitness

A handful of the weight loss programs include access to some of the top workout guides Beachbody has to offer. The Ultimate Portion Fix offers a 21-Day Fix system that includes the color-coded portion containers with simple fitness workouts to optimize your results.

The Bad

• Too Many Options
  • Website Is Hard to Navigate

Too Many Options

While there is definitely a diet plan for everyone, having so many to choose from can be confusing and overwhelming. Each has their own set rules, guidelines, and options and it makes it difficult to know which one will be the best option for you.

Website Is Hard to Navigate

As you click around the website for information, many of the links will take you to a page with a completely different layout, all with a 90’s retro feel. The cleanest and easiest layout is at www.teambeachbody.com. You will notice that this is a completely different web address from an initial google search which takes you to www.beachbody.com. In addition, Shakeology also has its own web address. The more time you spend clicking through the links you will see that a lot of the programs can be combined, but there is no easy way to view all of the different exercise and diet combinations.

The Bottom Line

Beachbody is a well-known fitness company with great resources. For those sincerely interested in its product line, be sure to do your research. Call the support center to ensure that you are getting the best option for your weight loss goal. Overall, it provides in-depth products but lacks the web organization and design needed for a user-friendly experience.

Dayna Brown

November 16th, 2020 Logan, UT

Where else can you find this kind of variety of workouts and meal plans all in one place?! Beachbody has something for everyone! For me, I like to switch up my workout routine frequently, otherwise I get bored. It's amazing to have many options that can offer a new challenge!

Ashton Rogers

November 14th, 2020 Fayetteville, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been using Beachbody for their workouts and I just completed the 80 Day Obsession. I loved the workouts and especially love the fact that its real-time so I can follow along with the cast each day. This makes it so much more enjoyable and it motivates you to do your best. I have gained muscle and feel like I'm in great shape thanks to 80 Day Obsession. I just started another program that Beachbody provides and I plan on doing many more.

Wmosmith12

November 12th, 2020 Smithfield, UT

I like Beachbody. They have such a variety of different workouts for all abilities. I like the streaming and find they have great products.

Charity Bond

November 5th, 2020 Smithfield, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Pretty good. Very nice to customers but they charge to much for their products, you can buy most of their stuff for cheaper somewhere else

Allee Wassmer

October 7th, 2020 Lehi, UT

Great company love the customer service and enjoy using this company. Always satisfied

Katie Lewis

October 2nd, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Beachbody and the options they have.. they are so easy to work with and the price is perfect. I love the results

Ashley Ulibarri

September 9th, 2020 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The transformations I have personally seen with friends that use Beachbody are seriously mind blowing! Their transformations have inspired to also start Beachbody. This program definitely works if you do it! The workouts are fun and there are many programs to choose from so you don’t get bored.

MattB

April 5th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love BeachBody workouts and the flexibility they off for me to get my exercise from home anytime. Their recovery shake is one of my favorites.

Myken

March 19th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Beachbody! Their bars are delicious. I didn't love the shakes as much as I have other ones I have tried but they were satisfying. I do love their work-outs and the large variety to choose from.

Barbara Matthews

March 17th, 2020 West Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

2B mindset is the bomb. It’s worked better for me than anything I’ve tried. I love the simplicity and that it is something I can do for my whole life.

Jennifer Wilson

March 9th, 2020 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a Beachbody fanatic. I do all the programs over and over. Beachbody gives me the best at home workouts. I can find any type of program I want on BOD. The trainers are amazing g and I love their product.

Jami Lucas

March 6th, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a membership for a while and loved the videos, but I felt like they were too similar.

russbayles

March 3rd, 2020 West Valley City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have done Beachbody off and on for years now. Love the Beast workouts and currently doing Hard Corps. Keep putting out good workouts. The Beachbody measuring plan has really helped my diet and I keep losing weight.

Jessica

March 3rd, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love beachbody. The trainers are great and there are tons of programs available. I love being able to choose what type of workout I want to do each day.

Kimi Bayles

February 28th, 2020 West Valley City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Beachbody has the most convenient and easy diet plan to follow! All the guess work and counting isn’t a problem now that I’m using the portion containers. and best of all, it fits perfectly into my lifestyle!

Nick Hansen

February 27th, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I loved spending regular time working out with Tony Horton in the P90X video series. When I was regular with that program and followed the diet plan, I had a six pack for the first time in my life.

Fay Falatea

February 26th, 2020 Kaneohe, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great product just gets expensive. Love the health tips and seeing the before and after photos from their weight loss journey.

MaryAnn

February 25th, 2020 Nampa, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have recently started using Beach a Body. I’m anxious to see my body get stronger. The app is user friendly, set up was easy, support is great!

Kaitlyn Rios

February 22nd, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have tried Beachbody and find that the diet meal plans are a great partner to the workouts. The meal plans keep the nutrition high for great energy. And makes the for satisfying taste. The meal plan keeps track of calories and sugar intake. I like that they have already done the work so I can avoid dietary issues and have greater success staying fit and healthy.

Hallieford

February 21st, 2020 West Valley City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really like the Beach Body work out DVD’s. I do 10 minute workout with some yoga ...and Rockin’ Body make it fUN! .... and husband has done INSANITY with Shawn T. For years. It’s a crazy hard good workout !!

Lori Fletcher

February 21st, 2020 Saratoga Springs, UT

Shakes are disgusting alone so you'll be adding calories to make it taste better. The workouts are too high intensity and can cause injury. Wish it wasn't an MLM.

take7

February 19th, 2020 Sandy, UT

Love their workouts. Never tried their other products. It's nice to have when you can't get to the gym and still want to get a good burn for your workout of the day. It can be easily adjusted to my slower lighter level too. Good for me to buy and have forever.

Summer

February 17th, 2020 Cerritos, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have beach body’s on demand workout subscription. I love the workouts. The only thing I don’t like is that the female’s on the workouts often have very sexy outfits. It’s makes me uncomfortable.

JR Suguturaga

February 17th, 2020 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great product with great value for the services provided, I have only had good experiences with this company.

Katie Carver

February 13th, 2020 Cheyenne, WY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the Beachbody programs! I have been using them for over 10 years. I love that there are so many workout programs available for streaming at a very affordable price.

Kim Kunz

February 13th, 2020 Fallbrook, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great program in theory but the workouts and regiments are a little intense for every day people. I don't want to be working out all the time. I just want to be able to get stronger at home. The shakes are expensive.

Camille

February 8th, 2020 Lynnwood, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not a fan of the shakes or the portion program. The video library is nice, but I want to own it outright, not pay annually to borrow. I mean, we use them enough to own them, so give us the option!

Leslie Comstock

February 8th, 2020 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have enjoyed the many different workouts they offer that allows me to challenge myself daily. Try it you’ll like it!

kylie bodell

February 7th, 2020 North Salt Lake, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely love the workouts that Beachbody has to offer. Being a mom of four young kids it’s helpful to workout at home with the Beachbody on demand. It has so many different workouts that are unique and fun. My absolute favorite Beachbody workout is liift 4! I have seen amazing results with this workout program, and it has definitely been a lifesaver for this mom!

BMF Smith

February 5th, 2020 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Beachbody products work if you use them. I have purchased several items from the company, which have included dumbbells, a multi-function bench, and a Max-Trainer. All have worked flawlessly.

Seth

February 5th, 2020 Managua, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This was the most expensive brand I have ever tried. I will give it to them that they have the right ingredients. But there products DO NOT taste good. The just leave a bad after taste. YES it works but it’s not a taste way to get healthy

Makayla Manus

February 3rd, 2020 Gulfport, MS

Very affordable prices, it works fantastic, it's a complete life changer, and helps so many people achieve their goal.

JamieD

January 30th, 2020 Orange, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love the quality of beach body!!! Great systems that offer balanced and proven value. Long term benefits

Justin McMurtrey

January 29th, 2020 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve used beach body for years and the always had great dvds. We use beach body Ondemand everywhere we go. It’s great to have premium work outs on the go.

Danielle Powell

January 29th, 2020 Long Beach, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not a fan of the shakes because of cost. But the 21 day fix diet was great way to lose weight.

Cam McClellan

January 26th, 2020 Magna, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

P90X was so intense and hard to stick to, but I noticed good results and better stamina after a few weeks.

Adrianne murray

December 27th, 2019 Brigham City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the videos. Honestly they work really good. I don’t love the price. It works if you use it and it is fun. I especially like the country dancing one’s and I’ve never country danced in my life. I would change the price if I could but it does work so I guess it’s worth it

Roman Christiansen

December 4th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Beachbody diet plan is truly amazing! It really helped my body shape and made me feel better about myself!

Connor

November 28th, 2019 Farmington, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is very easy to use and implicate into your lifestyle. I like the accountability factors as well as the portions. I'm not an avid user but still implement some of their suggestions into my daily life.

Michelle W

November 27th, 2019 Coraopolis, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Beachbody's dieting plans use Shakeology, and I'm not in love with it. The shakes are decent, but I don't feel like they keep me as full as others.

Amanda

November 20th, 2019 Warrendale, PA

Beach body feels a bit like a scam, you have to buy very specific items at a huge markup price.

Amy Fulmer

November 15th, 2019 Warrendale, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Why would you pay for a gym when you can pay a yearly fee and have hundreds of different workouts at your fingertips?

Todd Homitz

November 15th, 2019 Evans City, PA

My wife and I have a subscription and must say this has changed our lives. We use the Apple TV app for our workouts.

Tony

November 13th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Did the Beachbody program the first time I did the P90x workout. Found the plan simple and easy to follow, though it's a little costly.

Brittney Miskin

November 11th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love beachbody! They have so many health and fitness options, there really is something for everyone. Their diet and exercise plans teach you add healthy eating and exercise into your life in such a way that makes it a lifelong change, not just a fad.

Katie Naegele

October 22nd, 2019 Clarks Summit, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At home work outs are amazing! So many workouts to choose from! Love BeachBody on Demand!

Monica Dobbins

October 11th, 2019 Wichita, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From Shakeology to their workout programs, I can’t say enough positive things about them. They do make it so easy to help you stay healthy. They even gave an app that you can take on the go to access all of their workout programs online. No dvds necessary anymore!!! Several of these programs have helped me to get back into shape after moves and children. I love this company!!

Jen Paris

October 11th, 2019 Concord, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The only product I used from Beachbody was their protein powder. I liked the quality and flavor of all of their products.

Mary

October 8th, 2019 Clarks Summit, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I followed the 21 day fix diet and exercise program and lost a little weight but a couple inches which is pretty good I think for such a short period of time.

Derek Scoville

October 4th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I tried the Beach Body diet plans along with their workout DVD's. I really liked their recipes and drinks/shakes. I just couldn't stick with it because of the cost of their products.