Edraw enables students, teachers and business professionals to reliably create and publish various kinds of diagrams. Edraw Max is an all-in-one diagram software that makes it simple to create professional-looking flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams, business presentations, building plans, mind maps, and more. With large pre-drawn libraries and more than 6000 vector symbols, this software enables you to create a wide range of diagrams using templates, shapes, and drawing tools while working in an intuitive and familiar Office-style environment.
- Time in Business
- Advanced Features
Time in Business
Edraw has been providing its software to the customer since 2004. Over the years they have improved their software based on the need and wants of their users. They have gained the trust and confidence of their customers by providing simple and convenient software diagram systems.
With Edraw you can create flowcharts, network diagrams, org charts, floor plans, engineering designs, and more using modern shapes and templates. These are some other features offered by Edraw:
- Fully vector-based graphic software, which facilitates the rapid creation of flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams and more.
- Supports to import the existing Visio XML file perfectly.
- Just drag the built-in shapes from the library pane and drop them on your page.
- Gains greater productivity in diagramming with features like automatically alignment and arrangement of all shapes.
- Includes lots of high-quality shapes, examples and templates.
- Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text, and symbols are available for each diagram object.
- Easily visualize complex information with a wide range of diagrams. Make those diagrams even smarter and more useful by linking them to underlying data, which provides a more complete picture of the system or process.
- Upfront Cost
- Contract Length
- System Requirements
Edraw charges their customer upfront when they decide to download their software system. Their upfront cost is not competitive in the diagram software market. Prices start at $99 and go up from there.
Edraw requires you to sign a contract annually instead of monthly. This might make it difficult if you want to delete this software from your device before your contract expires.
Edraw has a lot of system requirements before you can download their software:
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- 512 MB of RAM, 300 MB of hard disk space
- Pentium® III, 750MHz processor
- 1,024 x 768 or better monitor resolution
- Mouse and keyboard
The Bottom Line
Edraw has been providing its services to the customers for almost 15 years. Customers enjoy their advanced features that make their experience simple and enjoyable. However, long contracts, high upfront costs and long list of system requirements might be a setback for customers who are looking for software that allows them easy and simple downloading process.