The Mossler Law Firm

The Mossler Law Firm

The Mossler Law Firm, P.C. works with experienced attorneys to help hundreds of clients under consumer protection laws. Fees have not been disclosed. It is unclear as to whether or not Mossler Law Firm is accredited with the AFCC, IAPDA, or if they are FTC compliant.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Personal service

Free Consultation

Mossler Law Firm offers a free consultation to best assess the situation of your debt. Mossler will only charge fees once the debt has been settled. The website does not indicate how many months the company typically takes to resolve debt.

Personal Service

This is a small company of legal experts that specialize in debt settlement. If you choose Mossler Law Firm to handle your debt situation, you would be working directly with attorneys. Some say that because it is small, clients get more personal service.

The Bad

• Unclear Pricing
  • Lacks Accreditations
  • State Availability Unknown

Unclear Pricing

One of Mossler Law Firm's biggest drawbacks is the lack of information they provide about their services and programs. The website does not explain pricing, or their fee mechanism. We do know that pricing varies depending on the client's amount of debt, and which services they ask for.

Lacks Accreditations

Mossler Law Firm does not appear to be IAPDA, or AFCC accredited. Additionally, the company does not say whether or not they are 100 percent FTC compliant.

State Availability Unknown

The website does not provide any information on state eligibility for their debt settlement services. When we tried to call Mossler Law Firm multiple times during business hours, the phone never stopped ringing, and no one ever picked up. The representatives are hard to get a hold of.

The Bottom Line

If you choose to settle your debt with Mossler Law Firm, you will be working with highly experienced and qualified attorneys. The company is small, but offers legal representation and a free consultation. However, The Mossler law Firm is not a debt settlement company, therefore they do not have to abide by debt settlement laws. For this reason, we do not recommend working with Mossler Law Firm.

View Top Rated Companies

1 The Mossler Law Firm Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

• User Score

August 9th, 2016 Fredericksburg, VA

Requested a refund and 9 weeks later I am still waiting. The answer I get is that they changed banks, the accounting department is behind and short staffed. I asked to speak to someone in accounting and was told that they do not speak to clients that is what client services is for. Client service is unable to answer the question of a refund time frame. They are working on it, they are submitted and then processed in order. i asked where I was in the submitted file. Can't tell me. I asked what the time frame was. Can't tell me. I said it can take 30 days to a year and the CSR's response was it could. This is a rip off! I am thankful that I decided to cancel when I did. They should really be ashamed of themselves. People reach out to them when they are struggling and this is how they take advantage. So disappointed!

1 0