Pacific Debt Inc.

Call Now Visit Site

Pacific Debt Inc. verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Pacific Debt Inc. has been in the debt settlement industry since 2002. The company holds the major industry accreditations with the American Fair Credit Counsel (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).

In addition to experience and accreditations, Pacific Debt takes the #2 spot on our list of Debt Settlement companies because they offer their services at one of the lowest prices in the industry. Pacific Debt's pricing ranges from 15 to 25 percent of the total debt you enroll. The major downside to Pacific Debt is that their services may not be available in your state.

The Good

• High Savings, Low Cost
  • Industry Accreditations
  • Positive Customer Reviews
  • Personal Account Manager

High Savings, Low Cost

On their website, Pacific Debt boasts how much they have reduced individual debt by--and it is impressive. In most cases, the company is able to reduce your debt by 20 to 50 percent--a significant amount in this industry. Not only can Pacific Debt reduce the amount you'll pay on each of your unsecured debts, but they have low costs. To work with Pacific Debt, you will pay the company 15 to 25 percent of your total debt. On average, most of the companies we have reviewed charge an average of 21 to 24 percent.

Industry Accreditations

According to consumers, one of the most important things a debt settlement company can offer are accreditations. Pacific Debt is accredited with the AFCC, and the IAPDA. Being an accredited member of the AFCC means Pacific Debt submits their website for auditing each year. The AFCC makes sure their accredited members conform to industry standards and protect consumers.

Positive Customer Reviews

The most common review we see of Pacific Debt is that company representatives know what they are talking about when consumers call, and they keep consumers informed throughout the entire settlement process. Many clients also praise Pacific Debt for early settlements.

Personal Account Manager

Pacific Debt assigns each customer a personal account manager. This single point of contact works with customers throughout the entire negotiation and settlement process.

The Bad

• Service Limited to Certain States
  • Minimum Debt Standard
  • Negative Customer Reviews

Service Limited to Certain States

While there are amazing perks to using Pacific Debt, unfortunately, they are not available to everyone. Pacific Debt only offers service in 27 states. This leaves just under half of the U.S. unable to take advantage of Pacific Debt's low cost, industry experience, and customer service. Many debt settlement companies are available in 40 or more states.

Minimum Debt Standard

To work with Pacific Debt, you must have the company settle a minimum of $7,500 for you. Even though this amount is fine for most people, those with less debt will have to look elsewhere for debt relief. Most companies have a minimum debt cut of ranging anywhere from $7.5k to $10k, but there are a few companies in the industry without a minimum debt requirement.

Negative Customer Reviews

Negative reviews of Pacific Debt are more difficult to come by than positive ones, but some clients have complained of being passed around between account managers. A couple reviewers mentioned they wish Pacific Debt could have settled their debts for less.

The Bottom Line

If you find yourself in more than $7,500 in debt and live in one of the 27 states the company works in, we recommend using Pacific Debt. The company is held to high industry standards (they are members of all four major accreditation organizations), and they have a proven track record of settling debts for much less than what is owed.

Call our recommended rep over at Pacific Debt Inc. below.

501 Pacific Debt Inc. Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

July 21st, 2017 Chantilly, VA

We did some research on them and were happy with what we found. Plus, they offered us a good percentage rate when we were going to sign up with them. I’m very confident and happy with them. Actually, we’ve been dealing with Mrs. G, and she’s been very informative, keeping us in the loop. Every time she makes a payment arrangement with different companies, she notifies us, and we send her our permission to do so. She’s also been very courteous, and has gotten great deals for us. We’re really happy with her,

July 21st, 2017 Chadwicks, NY

I feel amazing about my decision to sign up with Pacific Debt Relief. The consultants have actually been really good, and the experience has been great.

July 21st, 2017 Long Island City, NY

Great customer service; always available to talk, and have offer prompt responses. At first, it was scary, but then Pacific Debt really helped me through the process, and made me feel at ease.

July 21st, 2017 Belcamp, MD

The consultants were very informative; I trust them. They’re great at updating me with their progress. Every time there is a settlement agreement, I’m notified via email, which is great! I’m happy with my overall decision.

July 21st, 2017 Far Rockaway, NY

So far, my experience with them has gone along very well. They settled my debt within the time frame the said it would be done. They would email me every time something new would come up, and I’m very relieved. It was so overwhelming, but now, it’s a relief. The only thing that I would say is that if a person is in debt, and it's becoming so over whelming, they should look into Pacific Debt for help.

July 21st, 2017 Rockingham, NC

I get a statement on my email every month, so other than that, I don’t have any kind of contact with other people. That kind of annoys me. The first 3 months were wonderful, and everything was great, until we started dealing with this new girl, Christine I believe.

July 21st, 2017 Burlington, NC

I think this was the right decision. The consultants have been great, and they’ve kept me informed with everything. They walked me through every step of the way, so that’s awesome!

July 21st, 2017 San Jose, CA

All I can say is that I regret that I didn’t do it sooner. Their consultants have been super friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and took care of everything. They know what they’re doing.

July 21st, 2017 San Francisco, CA

I don’t know how to describe it, but everything was great from the beginning, almost to the end. The lady assigned to my case, I think it’s Shauna, was great! She emailed me earlier to make sure everything was okay, and if I needed something. I saved money already, and I feel really good about it. I even recommended the service to some of my friends. I wish every company had Pacific Debt Relief’s customer service.

July 21st, 2017 Alexander City, AL

They’ve all been really nice to me! I can call knowing that my questions will be answered. I’ve never had any problems with them so far. Overall, they’re really nice people to work with, and they got my bills straightened out for me. I just enjoyed being a part of the program.

July 21st, 2017 Jamaica, NY

They were actually recommended to me by a family member, and since their experience was very rewarding, I decided to utilize them. During the initial stages, you have a million and one questions, but no question was foolish to them. They didn’t frown upon any question I had, and they took the time to answer each and every one of them. They were so patient, so I would recommend their company to everybody that’s experience some debt. Plus, the consultants were efficient and super knowledgeable. I received constant emails, messages and calls, letting me know what was happening, so they were very thorough with my updates. That experience was priceless!

July 21st, 2017 Pacific Palisades, CA

I’ve saved a couple hundred dollars, so I’m satisfied with my decision. Plus, the consultants are good. They’re very approachable, and they gave me answers to all my questions.

July 21st, 2017 Houston, TX

So far, they've done everything they promised! My personal consultant is right on top of everything and has answered all my questions, and she's worked diligently to make settlements for me. She's just done a good job. I’m in email contact all the time, plus, I had access to the actual account they set up for me. I'm very happy that I did it when I did, and it has really improved my husband's credit. I look forward to seeing my credit score come up in the future as well.

July 21st, 2017 Two Harbors, MN

The agents have been really great, and they always notified me about throughout the process with emails and phone calls.

July 21st, 2017 Omaha, NE

I’m glad I went with Pacific Debt Relief! They had a good rating with the Better Business Bureau, and they did exactly what they said they’d do. Plus, each time they had a settlement, I would receive an email.

July 21st, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

They alerted me every time there was a deal or settlement, which was nice because I have a more than 1 job, and don’t really have time to answer my phone. Overall, the consultants have offered a positive experience.

July 21st, 2017 Radford, VA

I think they’re doing a very good job. I’ve saved money, and they help me keep up with my bills. I would recommend them to anybody.

July 21st, 2017 Wilkesboro, NC

From the very start, everybody's been very professional, very knowledgeable and willing to explain and work with me. They made phone calls to me, and kept me updated. They’re a very good company, and I’m glad I did it.

July 21st, 2017 Duxbury, MA

This is actually a long process, but it seems to be working. They’ve spoken to my spouse, so I really haven’t dealt with their representatives, but I do know that there’s a few accounts that have been settled already. I just think there should be a little more communication, that would be helpful. Besides that, everything seems to be a positive experience so far.

July 19th, 2017

I just started with this great company. I was a little skeptical at first. A young representative named Armando was very patient, a good listener, and explained all the benefits. He was totally professional and helped me decide to go this route. I feel much better and know I made the right choice out of all the companies out there. Thank you Armando and Pacific debt relief company.