Pacific Debt Inc.

Call Now Visit Site

Pacific Debt Inc. verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Pacific Debt Inc. has been in the debt settlement industry since 2002. The company holds major industry accreditations with the American Fair Credit Counsel (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA). In addition to experience and accreditations, Pacific Debt takes the #2 spot on our list of debt settlement companies because they offer their services at one of the lowest prices in the industry. Pacific Debt's pricing ranges from 15 to 25 percent of the total debt you enroll. The major downside to Pacific Debt is that their services may not be available in your state.

The Good

• High Savings, Low Cost
  • Industry Accreditations
  • Positive Customer Reviews
  • Personal Account Manager
  • Minimum Debt Standard

High Savings, Low Cost

On their website, Pacific Debt boasts how much they have reduced individual debt by--and it is impressive. In most cases, the company is able to reduce your debt by 20 to 50 percent--a significant amount in this industry. Not only can Pacific Debt reduce the amount you'll pay on each of your unsecured debts, but also they have low costs. To work with Pacific Debt, you will pay the company 15 to 25 percent of your total debt. On average, most of the companies we have reviewed charge an average of 21 to 24 percent.

Industry Accreditations

According to consumers, one of the most important things a debt settlement company can offer is accreditation. Pacific Debt is accredited with the AFCC, and the IAPDA. Being an accredited member of the AFCC means Pacific Debt submits their website for auditing each year. The AFCC makes sure their accredited members conform to industry standards and strives to protect consumers.

Positive Customer Reviews

The most common review we see of Pacific Debt is that company representatives know what they are talking about when consumers call, and they keep consumers informed throughout the entire settlement process. Many clients also praise Pacific Debt for early settlements.

Personal Account Manager

Pacific Debt assigns each customer a personal account manager. This single point of contact works with customers throughout the entire negotiation and settlement process.

Minimum Debt Standard

To work with Pacific Debt, you must have the company settle a minimum of $5k for you. This is slightly lower than many competitors. Most companies have a minimum debt cut off ranging anywhere from $7.5k to $10k.

The Bad

• Service Limited to Certain States
  • Negative Customer Reviews

Service Limited to Certain States

While there are amazing perks to using Pacific Debt, unfortunately, they are not available to everyone. Pacific Debt only offers service in 27 states. This leaves just under half of the U.S. unable to take advantage of Pacific Debt's low cost, industry experience, and customer service. Many debt settlement companies are available in 40 or more states.

Negative Customer Reviews

Negative reviews of Pacific Debt are more difficult to come by than positive ones, but some clients have complained of being passed around between account managers. A couple reviewers mentioned they wish Pacific Debt could have settled their debts for less.

The Bottom Line

If you find yourself in more than $5k in debt and live in one of the 27 states the company works in, we recommend using Pacific Debt. The company is held to high industry standards (they are members of all four major accreditation organizations), and they have a proven track record of settling debts for much less than what is owed.

Call our recommended rep over at Pacific Debt Inc. below.

552 Pacific Debt Inc. Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

September 22nd, 2017 CA

Richard was so helpful in explaining each step of the process. Entering a program was not an easy decision for me to make and it was a little embarrassing but Richard was so awesome and very understanding. He went above and beyond to make sure that I got into the best program for me and my situation. As soon as I got his first email and voicemail, I felt immediately better about my debt situation. I had a feeling that I was in good hands and when I spoke to him on the phone, I KNEW I was in good hands. Thank you Richard, you're the best!

September 21st, 2017

Brian L made the process so easy and stress free. I appreciate his help. I will save money and have more immediately for day to day costs.

September 20th, 2017 Tempe, AZ

Great service with awesome customer support.

September 20th, 2017

I recently spoke with Jeremy in regards to helping me with setting up a debt relief program. He was very friendly, he listened to my needs and concerns and was extremely informative with the information that your company options were that would benefit me best. I would recommend contacting Jeremy in the future if someone I know is in need of doing this the of program. Claire O'Neil

September 15th, 2017

Robyn was just great in handling and talking with me about the options I had available to me. She explained everything very clearly, in detail, and answered all my questions. It was reassuring that there will be someone that I can call at anytime!! Robyn was just great!! I can't thank her enough for her kindness and understanding during this process!!!

September 15th, 2017 Tulsa, OK

Nicholas H was fantastic. He was patient, courteous and knowledgeable. He took the time to understand what we wanted to do and explained how to achieve our goals. It was a pleasure working with him and I recommend this company to anyone needing help getting out of credit card debt.

September 14th, 2017 Grass Valley, CA

Thank you, Richard, for treating me with respect and for making the whole first part of this experience comfortable. I interviewed 5 companies before choosing yours and feel very good about my decision.

September 13th, 2017 Ann Arbor, MI

Jeremy was very helpful and very knowledgeable. He helped me to figure out what the best option would be for me. I am just getting started but would recommend this company, and I did my homework when selecting a company.

September 12th, 2017 Malden, MA

Armando was extremely courteous and very understanding of my situation. He answered all questions thoroughly and explained in great detail the entire process that will take place and assured me that help will be there for me at any and all times, should I need it. Excellent service rep.

September 7th, 2017

Ashley was ever so helpful,courteous & patient with my questions & concerns.Truly hoping all info I was given helps my family get out of this rut.

September 7th, 2017 Linden, MI

This company is great. Richard helped me with many questions I had and he answered all of them I'm happy now not thinking about my debts. Thanks Richard

September 2nd, 2017 Talladega, AL

I was immensely pleased with all the info, time, courtesy and professionalism I received from Armando !

September 2nd, 2017 Naples, FL

ROBYN WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY CARING TO MY SITUATION. SHE MADE A DIFFICULT TIME SMOOTH. SHE WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COURTEOUS AND TOOK ALL THE TIME I NEEDED TO MAKE THIS DIFFICULT DECISION

August 31st, 2017

Kimberly B was very professional. She was able to explain the process in a clear manner and answered all my questions. If I contacted her she was very quick to get back to me. She was so efficient that she was able all my debts at a lower rate (43%) than expected (50%). I can't tell you how much I appreciated her help to get me debt free! What a wonderful relief. Thank you Kimberly :)

August 30th, 2017 Flint, MI

I had initially been contacted by Ray C while trying to decide my best option to consolidate my debt. He was very honest and friendly during our talk about the help that Pacific Debt might be able to assist me with. He went over the Pros and Cons, best scenario, credit counseling and how the program worked. I sat on the info for a few weeks and mulled it over. I kept Ray's info since he had been so helpful and upfront. I did not feel the same about other companies or options I had considered. I made sure to keep Ray's info close at hand. Yesterday I decided Pacific Debt and Ray would be my best option, so I called him to make it official. He remembered me from a few weeks back and didn't miss a beat. When making financial decisions, such as this, it is very comforting to know that I have someone on my side who cares about my situation as much as I do and he never made me feel like I was just a number. I highly recommend Pacific Debt Inc for their compassion, expertise, and honesty. Instead of dreading the next couple years, I have a much better outlook and understanding rather than the anxiety of the unexpected! Thank you and Kudos to you all!

August 29th, 2017 The Bronx, NY

Nicholas was very thorough in explaining how the program works. He was very patient in answering my questions and concerns. I am looking forward to to get out of debt and having the peace of mind that my situation is being resolved.

August 26th, 2017

Jeremy was great telling me how it works and steps to pay bills off

August 25th, 2017 Long Beach, CA

I had the pleasure of speaking with customer representative Nicholas H. Very helpful, polite, & patient. Answered all my questions and was able to help me find a good plan to get me out of debt sooner! awesome customer service! :)

August 25th, 2017 Aliquippa, PA

I was very apprehensive about starting this procedure however after speaking with the customer representative it was very apparent I was making the right choice with the right company. Thank you for giving me peace of mind.

August 19th, 2017

Customer Service was very excellent . A knowledgeable caring Pacific Debt Representative by the name of Mr. Rian T did a great incredible job by helping me out with my situation. Rian Thank You