Freedom Debt Relief

Call Now Visit Site

Freedom Debt Relief verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $4 billion in debt since their founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. They offer multiple debt services and are available in 38 states. However, they may have potentially higher prices than other companies in the industry.

The Good

• Excellent Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Reviews
  • Online Dashboard

Excellent Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages including:

• Minimum of $7.5k in debt to begin settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of total debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation when a consumer decides to enlist the company's services. One debt consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire settlement process. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. With their level of experience, they know that one of the most important things they can offer consumers is industry accreditations. In fact, according to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining the settlement process, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the settlement process.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts.

The Bad

• Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers services in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7.5k.

Complaints

While most of the reviews for FDR are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have include the following:

• It takes too long to settle debts
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, industry experience, thoughtful debt consultants, and more. However, because their price of 20 percent of debt is an average, clients could end up paying more. We recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them, and they are available in your state.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

316 Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

August 3rd, 2016 Aledo, TX

Freedom Debt Relief has been so beneficial to me and my wife and has taken the stree level off of us. FDR has a great program and we highly recommend this...

August 2nd, 2016 Grand Rapids, MI

I would keep away from them if I was you. They told me I was done paying, even stopped making withdraws from me for 3 months. Then, out of the blue start making withdraws again?? What kind of an outfit does that?? All they can say is "sorry" that person isn't here anymore. they have got to be the most apologetic place around. Do yourself a favorite and go with someplace else. I doubt if you will have surprises like this....

July 29th, 2016 Gloucester, VA

So far I think everything is going finr, but I don't know for sure as I've never been able to get in to see the progress.

July 28th, 2016 Boys Ranch, TX

One of the worst choice I have ever made. The steps they tell you to follow to cancel, mean nothing. I cancelled within 24 hours (they give you 72 hours) of signing up, I even called the consultant that I signed up with to make sure and I was told that "it was all cancelled and handled". Then, they still drafted my bank account! I had to call twice to get actually get a refund. I speak to 5 different people and finally the last gentleman that WAS able to help me, tells me that that my agreement was never even cancelled. 8 business days after my money was taken, I received a refund, however it was not the full amount. Ridiculous!

July 27th, 2016 Morganton, NC

This company has been very good to my family and has help keep our payments as low as possible so we can afford it each month and the people that has worked with us are so nice and good to us we would. Refer this company at any time,

July 21st, 2016 Chipley, FL

The issue on Debt Resolution through Primerica was not solved. It is a program that is being discontinued. No big deal if you'll can settle all of my accounts.

July 20th, 2016 South Ozone Park, NY

They make me feel confident,especially when I am not sure or nervous about my situation.

July 14th, 2016 Surry, VA

The people we have spoken withn the phne are great. The problem we have is that there is n follow up. We called in May, June, and 3 times now in July and the matter is still not resolved. We are told that someoen will follow up by text or email, but we never get anything. We have a court date that was cotinued to 7/25/16 for a creditor we already settled with and made payments too. This is very frustrating and quite a dissappointment.

July 13th, 2016 Houston, TX

I am most pleased by the results so far and look forward to future progress.

July 6th, 2016 San Diego, CA

Excellent support and very clear explanation of what is going to happen. Helping me eliminate one bill at a time.

July 5th, 2016 Santa Ana, CA

So far they have done exactly what they said they would do.

July 4th, 2016 Twentynine Palms, CA

I don't like the fact that no one person handles my case. Whenever I call I get someone different and have to start at the beginning and explain my situation before we can get to the current issue. I asked them 15 months ago to start negotiations with a particular company that was willing to cooperate but they ignored it and went with a different company. Now I am being taken to court by that company. When I call to try and deal with this situation I have to explain it all from the beginning to bring them up to speed and it gets very annoying. And they are not at all helpful in legal matters and now it's "not their problem"!

July 1st, 2016 New Castle, DE

It has been less than a year that I became a customer but Freedom Debt Relief has helped me to pay off most of my debts and are still working to consolidate the rest of my debts to enable me pay them off without any stress or financial hardship. One good thing about this company is that the staff are always ready to assist you in whatever way they can to help make you a debt free within the shortest possible time. Another good thing that has happened to me after becoming a customer of Freedom Debt Relief is that, the constant harassment of phone calls from my creditors have completely stopped. I am very grateful to this company for helping me pay off my loans.

June 29th, 2016 Bracey, VA

We appreciate all that you have done to take this weight off our shoulders but it seems like it took forever, but thanks a lot.

June 22nd, 2016 TX

Awesome company they really are Pro's and know what they are doing

June 16th, 2016 Perkasie, PA

Freedom Debt Relief is true to their word and working hard to eliminate my debt. as quickly as quickly as possible.

June 15th, 2016 Farmington, MI

This is a great company they have meat and exceeded all my expectations I highly recommend to anybthat needs help getting their finances in order

June 10th, 2016 Seal Beach, CA

This so far has been a great experience. I have one had one issue from a Debt collector. They have continued to call both work and cell phone. I am assuming that FDR will get to them soon, I just ignore the calls. But, FDR has taken care of the rest and I am happy with what they have done so far.

June 9th, 2016 Liverpool, NY

Every thing that they tell you about the debt consolidation is true. They help you solve this problem so that you can sleep better at night and not worry about your debts. Joan.

June 8th, 2016 Bloomfield Hills, MI

The customer service I quite good. I would rate it an 8. The delivery of services regarding working with creditors is also quite good. I would rate it an 8.