Freedom Debt Relief

Call Now Visit Site

Freedom Debt Relief verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $4 billion in debt since their founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. They offer multiple debt services and are available in 38 states. However, they may have potentially higher prices than other companies in the industry.

The Good

• Excellent Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Reviews
  • Online Dashboard

Excellent Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages including:

• Minimum of $7.5k in debt to begin settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of total debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation when a consumer decides to enlist the company's services. One debt consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire settlement process. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. With their level of experience, they know that one of the most important things they can offer consumers is industry accreditations. In fact, according to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining the settlement process, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the settlement process.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts.

The Bad

• Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers services in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7.5k.

Complaints

While most of the reviews for FDR are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have include the following:

• It takes too long to settle debts
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, industry experience, thoughtful debt consultants, and more. However, because their price of 20 percent of debt is an average, clients could end up paying more. We recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them, and they are available in your state.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

316 Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

December 21st, 2016

Had a great experience working with freedom, and I'm looking forward to finish paying off all my debt

December 21st, 2016

Hi this is Barbara Tyson wishing everyone there a wonderful Holiday, season. I did not exactly know you wanted me to do with this survey. I hope that I did it right.I think that we have had a good start on getting me out of debt,and I want you to know that I appreciate all you who are doing my account. The only problem I am having is that I still am having trouble getting on my desktop to view my account.

December 14th, 2016 Lake Charles, LA

I have had a great experience with this company and their help to resolve our credit issues ..

December 14th, 2016

FDR has been very attentive to my needs! They have been quick on getting settlements with my creditors. I've been really pleased with the outcomes. I would recommend FDR to my family and friends!

December 13th, 2016 Allentown, PA

All I can say is that we were never going to be able to pay off our debt and hope to retire someday until Freedom Debt Relief helped us. Through a series of illnesses we fell far behind with no hope of ever becoming debt free. It's not easy but we're sticking to the plan. Now there's hope for our future. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief.

December 7th, 2016

I am completely satisfied with the customer service work performed by Freedom Financial.

December 7th, 2016 Lexington, KY

Staff are knowledgeable, caring and supportive.

December 7th, 2016

I have had a great experience and would recommend this to anyone with debt problems add a solution.

November 30th, 2016 Las Vegas, NV

we are fairly new with this program, so far everything seems good.

November 30th, 2016

so far have done everything they promised

November 19th, 2016 Reno, NV

Great service glad to be part of freedom debt relief. Thank you very much.

November 19th, 2016 Lone Rock, IA

Great company to work with! Got one credit card done within the year!

November 18th, 2016

So far so good. Settled a CC 500 reduction! Hitting my sixth month so hoping FDR will start getting more settlements soon! Customer service is great!

November 12th, 2016 Covington, VA

Very satisfied!!!! The representatives are very courteous, and helpful. They make you feel comfortable and at ease. I've never called when I wasn't able to talk to someone immediately.

November 11th, 2016

You guy,s are doing great with helping me lower my debt, I should have came to you sooner, My wife was so impressed, She signed up also for your program, Keep on doing great work.

August 17th, 2016 New York, NY

So far everything is going nice and smoothly. I thank you for all your help.

August 11th, 2016 Chandler, AZ

Always positive and helpful

August 10th, 2016 Lynn, MA

Not much progress, and my credit rating is blown, I thought this would help, but so far it hasn't made much progress. Only 1 account settled?? Not sure why and the one that was - was not reported as settled as agreed to the Credit Bureau... Hoping the next months things start to happen. I've sent out letters not to call me but deal with Freedom and I still get phone calls.??

August 9th, 2016 Hallstead, PA

I was a client of FDR for some 36 months When i started I had approx 54k of debt in 16 different companies. I was initial told the rate I would pay for their service would be 11 % turned out it was 21%I switch that i was never informed of. For the most part they held up their end of the contract by one by one negotiating fair settlements for my accounts. Some were V good other not so much I feel they did me wrong on one account Bof A which the bank simpy wiped out, however FDR still charged me the 21% for settleing it which they had done nothing to earn. Also toward the end I had one account which they started to settle in the begining they received their commision then. Somehow the account was frozen and they kept leaving it until it was the only account left. Although they had ample funds in my escrow account to settle it, they never did, I suspect because there was no money in it at that point for commisions on that account had already been paid. I feel on those to accounts they were very un ethical. I say be careful in choosing FDR and get commision rates up front in writting.

August 8th, 2016 Spring Hill, FL

If you need a professional company to work with you to help clear your debts , then you need Freedom Debt Relief on your team. they will do the job . Thank You All for the help I have received. John B. Hopkins