Freedom Debt Relief

Call Now Visit Site

Freedom Debt Relief verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $4 billion in debt since their founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. They offer multiple debt services and are available in 38 states. However, they may have potentially higher prices than other companies in the industry.

The Good

• Excellent Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Reviews
  • Online Dashboard

Excellent Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages including:

• Minimum of $7.5k in debt to begin settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of total debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation when a consumer decides to enlist the company's services. One debt consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire settlement process. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. With their level of experience, they know that one of the most important things they can offer consumers is industry accreditations. In fact, according to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining the settlement process, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the settlement process.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts.

The Bad

• Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers services in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7.5k.

Complaints

While most of the reviews for FDR are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have include the following:

• It takes too long to settle debts
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, industry experience, thoughtful debt consultants, and more. However, because their price of 20 percent of debt is an average, clients could end up paying more. We recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them, and they are available in your state.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

316 Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

February 12th, 2017

At first I was skeptical that something like this would work to help resolve my debt, but not even a year into the program over half my accounts have been settled! What a great company to work with!!

February 11th, 2017

Rebecca was very nice and extremely helpful. It was a pleasure dealing with her.

February 8th, 2017 Houston, TX

Freedom debt relief is the greatest so for they are helping get rid of my debts, and when I call they answers my question so I can understand it, Thank you freedom debt relief

February 8th, 2017 Vero Beach, FL

From the beginning Freedom has made me feel that I chose the right way to handle my debt. Very helpful and understanding my situation and giving me hope that there is a light at the end of a very long tunnel. The process of becoming debt free was explained in depth and they are always available to answer any questions or concerns I may have. I would highly recommend their service to any of those that need help getting back on track.

February 8th, 2017

I am extremely happy with the service that Freedom Debt Relief has given my debt issues. They handle my case very professionally and answer my questions and tell me my options. Thank you, all.

February 4th, 2017

Services were explained precisely and any questions that came up were, and I'm sure that will come up are, conviently a phone call away and answered qucikly.

January 26th, 2017

Overall am pleased with Freedom Debt . As long as I see improvemwnt my credit standing , and my debts are handled professionally and as promised, I am satisfied. I am glad I decided to go with Freedom Debt.

January 25th, 2017 Largo, FL

In a society of uncertainty, Freedom Debt Relief personnel strive to assuage their clients anxieties throughout the entire process. I assigned four accounts for them to manage and within the first 8 months, they negotiated a settlement with one of these creditors. They do what they say they will do. That is difficult to achieve, unless your in business for the long run. J.H.

January 25th, 2017

Thank you very. You are doing what u said u would do. And your customers service is wonderful. Im very happy and will tell others.

January 25th, 2017

DUE TO A BUDGET CUT AT MY PLACE OF WORK, MY BILLS WERE GREATER THAN MY WAGES, TO THE POINT THAT I HAD TO USE ALL MY SAVINGS, BUT STILL IT WASN'T ENOUGH, MY DEBT BECAME BIGGER, LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL LOAN TO PAY OFF MY DEBT, THE SITE GIVEN ME THE FREEDOM DEBT RELIEF INFORMATION, SO, I CALLED, AND TO A GOOD SURPRISED, ALL THE BILLS GOT TO BE CONSOLIDATED, SO, IMMEDIATELY, I FELT I HUGE WEIGHT OFF MY BACK AND OFF MY SHOULDERS, THANKS TO YOUR GREAT SERVICE, AND THANKS TO THE ASSURANCE THAT THE CONSULTANT GIVEN ME THAT ALL WAS TO GET BETTER! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DONE FOR ME, I APPRECIATE IT ENDLESSLY! THANK YOU FREEDOM DEBT RELIEF TEAM FOR ALL YOU DO IN BEHALF OF THOSE IN TRUE NEED, GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND ALL YOUR ESTABLISHMENTS, ALWAYS! HOMMY NAVARRO

January 21st, 2017

Had a lot of debt and they went above and beyond to help me through the process to get it reduced and into one easy payment.cat Parker was wonderful and kind and caring when I spoke with her. I'm going thru divorce and things will be tight and zi may not be able to make a payment and she said that was okay since they want me to pay rent and eat first. Hopefully I won't have to miss a payment but cat made me realize that something's are more important and that they would work with me anytime I needed help.

January 20th, 2017 Zephyrhills, FL

VERY HELPFUL,MADE ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT SIGNING UP

January 17th, 2017

After applying for a loan with Lending Club, I was recommended by AmOne and I was connected to Ms. Dorothy K and she was helpful in getting me enrolled in your program.

January 17th, 2017

This is a winning company if you need help with your finances they will help you ,they keep you informed on the progress.

January 14th, 2017 Stafford, VA

Casey is AWESOME! He is on top of things & never makes me feel like I am bothering him. He is very understanding & helpful. He is so knowledgeable about the program & he answers all my questions without ever making me feel stupid or making me feel like a total screw up for needing the programs help. I sincerely appreciate all that Casey has done to help me.

January 13th, 2017 Cedar Rapids, IA

At first I had my doubts, but I decided to try with Freedom Debt Relief. Am I ever so glad I did. I am very very happy with my choice. People are wonderful to work with. They helped me through every little detail and made sure I had all my debtors together and now I am so less stress about my finances and collectors. Thank you very much Freedom Debt Relief.

January 12th, 2017 Bronx, NY

Have to say I had one of the best representative yesterday when I inquired about the Freedom debt relief. She was so thorough and explained everything so clearly. Mrs. Sherry C was so helpful to me. Really was able to help me with my situation and I'm so thankful. Thank you so much for your help and guiding me through this so smoothly.

January 11th, 2017 Denver, CO

About six months ago I had the pleasure of talking to Lauraine D. at that time I was recovering from surgery and she wished me a quick recovery and that she would check back with me. Lauraine did just that about five times each asking me how my health was and not so much about the program. I told her that I have more surgeries to do and that I was not going to do this at this time. she said let me give you my number in case you change your mind and again wished me the best with my medical problems. Well a few months went by and I was ready to go forward with the plan. But you guessed it I could not find her number so I looked at other programs out their but I kept thinking about Lauraine and how she made me feel like she really cared about me. So I have my whole family tare the house apart and still we could not find her number. So I'm at the point that I'm going to do a program with a different company. I had to pick up my mouse pad and you guessed it right there in plan sight was Larraine's phone number so I called her and shared this story with her and now you have had chance to hear it for yourself. Oh by the way I know for sure I have to have at least two more surgeries. Lauraine said she would check in with me as I go and have them done. Thank you Lauraine

January 5th, 2017 Richmond, VA

Very honest and trust worthy. Helping me get rid of my debt!!

December 28th, 2016

Very happy with the service and money saved.