Freedom Debt Relief

Call Now Visit Site

Freedom Debt Relief verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $4 billion in debt since their founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. They offer multiple debt services and are available in 38 states. However, they may have potentially higher prices than other companies in the industry.

The Good

• Excellent Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Reviews
  • Online Dashboard

Excellent Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages including:

• Minimum of $7.5k in debt to begin settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of total debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation when a consumer decides to enlist the company's services. One debt consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire settlement process. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. With their level of experience, they know that one of the most important things they can offer consumers is industry accreditations. In fact, according to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining the settlement process, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the settlement process.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts.

The Bad

• Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers services in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7.5k.

Complaints

While most of the reviews for FDR are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have include the following:

• It takes too long to settle debts
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, industry experience, thoughtful debt consultants, and more. However, because their price of 20 percent of debt is an average, clients could end up paying more. We recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them, and they are available in your state.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

316 Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

May 3rd, 2017 Dadeville, AL

I contacted customer service to find out what I needed to do about emails I received from my creditors.

April 20th, 2017

Working with Joshua made this much easier than I had hoped. He was kind, professional and understanding of my issues.

April 14th, 2017 Mesquite, NV

Very professional, courteous and responsive.

April 14th, 2017

My experience with my debt counselor, Mr. Gregory S was more than I expected and more than I hoped for. He immediately put me at ease and removed all of my concerns and fears about this process. I realize the greatest compliment you can pay someone is to refer them business and it will be my privilege to recommend Mr. S to my family and friends. My future looks bright thanks to him. Thanking you once again.

April 5th, 2017 Mcallen, TX

FDR has been extremely helpful during this very stressful time. I am able to pay off my debt on a different schedule that helps me financially. I couldn't be happier with the work that FDR and it's employees have done for me!

April 5th, 2017 Troy, MI

I can't explain the happiness involved with this agreement. It is a weight off my shoulders during a difficult time. Name of organization couldn't be more appropriate! Freedom and Relief! Thank you!

April 5th, 2017 Tampa, FL

I have been extremely pleased with the guidance and instructions that I received from your staff. It has not been difficult for me to get debt resolved and my transition into your program has made my financial life much easier and less stressful that I ever expected.

April 5th, 2017

Have been very helpful so far with my debt solution.

April 5th, 2017 Morganfield, KY

After signing with this company I became very weary of the way the business was run however they continued to assure me they could help me but I just needed to hang in there until they had enough time to get contracts with each if my debtors then I would see a bug difference and. Is I am glad I did because it has finally started to pay off. The best advice I could give to any future. clients is that these people know what they are doing so listen to them, they can and truely will help you.

April 1st, 2017 Doyle, TN

So relieved to have someone on my side that is actually doing what we agreed on. Thank you again for all your dedication.

March 29th, 2017 Fairmont, WV

Freedom Debt has been such a help to me. I did not know where to turn and am so happy I chose FDR. I have just recently made my first settlement and am on my way to being debt free. Such a great feeling. Thank you FDR!! Tammy E

March 24th, 2017 Hixson, TN

Greg was really great!!!! Honestly was very detailed went over and answered all my questions. I'm excited to get into a better place with my money!!!

March 18th, 2017 Rapid City, SD

Thanks to FDR I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will recommend FDR to anyone who comes to me with financial difficulties and is looking for an alternative to bankruptcy. FDR associates are very professional and respectful and answered all my questions. Thank you FDR.

March 9th, 2017

Still getting some notifications from creditors about payments, so not sure if they have reached out to you yet. Always very prompt is answering questions. Thank youl

March 8th, 2017 Gloversville, NY

So far, Freedom Debt Relief has done what they said they would do.

March 3rd, 2017 Clarksville, TN

My experience with Gregory S was very good. Everything was handled very professional. I was very satisfied working with Mr. S. He explained everything in detail and answered all my questions and concerns I had. Thank you Mr. S

February 18th, 2017 Raymore, MO

Greg made a very difficult situation much easier. This was a very hard decision to make and Greg walked me through it step by step. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

February 17th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

It was a great experience and received options right away! I started with strees free already in less than 24 hours!! Thank you so very much Greg S

February 15th, 2017 Billings, MT

I have had a wonderful experience. taken care of well and they answer all my questions. Great to work with and would recommend them to anyone.

February 13th, 2017

Very professional ,helpful - best word to describe is "excellent "staff member ( Mr Peter S).

1 0