Freedom Debt Relief

Call Now Visit Site

Freedom Debt Relief verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $4 billion in debt since their founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. They offer multiple debt services and are available in 38 states. However, they may have potentially higher prices than other companies in the industry.

The Good

• Excellent Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Reviews
  • Online Dashboard

Excellent Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages including:

• Minimum of $7.5k in debt to begin settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of total debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation when a consumer decides to enlist the company's services. One debt consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire settlement process. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. With their level of experience, they know that one of the most important things they can offer consumers is industry accreditations. In fact, according to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining the settlement process, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the settlement process.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts.

The Bad

• Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers services in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7.5k.

Complaints

While most of the reviews for FDR are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have include the following:

• It takes too long to settle debts
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, industry experience, thoughtful debt consultants, and more. However, because their price of 20 percent of debt is an average, clients could end up paying more. We recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them, and they are available in your state.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

316 Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

May 9th, 2017 Colorado Springs, CO

They're easy to talk to, and when they explained to me how it works, it was like a layman's terms. If you have a problem or question, they get back at you right away, so it's been a really easy process. I feel pretty confident; I trust them.

May 9th, 2017 Shreveport, LA

Without them, I was lost. They already settled with one company, and I really appreciate the service. They are very easy to work with, and if you have any questions or concerns, they take all the burden on themselves. I also saved money, so I can say it was definitely a very positive experience.

May 9th, 2017 Jonesboro, AR

So far, my experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been excellent. They've done everything they said they'd do, and more! A lot of my debt were solved by them. They text and called me by on my phone, so I was well informed. I have to admit, I was skeptical about it at first, but now I feel very good about signing with them.

May 9th, 2017 Pompano Beach, FL

They emailed me all the time, and sometimes I would call to know what was going on, so I was very much informed. Working with the associate was a good experience, they guided me throughout the whole process. It's a good company to work with. They communicate well and I will recommend them to anyone who needs their service.

May 9th, 2017 Titusville, FL

I like how easy it was to work with them. There was a website that I could go to, like a dashboard, and I could keep up with everything through there. Besides, the consultants were very nice, understanding, and gave me directions on what to do or how to do things.

May 9th, 2017 Pineville, NC

They were very prompt and they called me as soon as they had one of my creditors completed. I'm glad I signed up with them. Actually, my father did the same thing, and he was very successful with his case. I had a great experience. They worked quickly with me and my creditors.

May 9th, 2017 Wichita, KS

Signing up with them was good, and the consultants were great as well. However, the last 2 settlements weren't the best. I have to do it myself because they did not pay the debt.

May 9th, 2017 Frisco, TX

I found the process and their system easy to understand. The costumer service agent I spoke with was very user friendly as well. They kept me updated through their client portal and through emails. I am very satisfied with the outcome.

May 9th, 2017 Hartselle, AL

After 4 years of hellish kidney dialysis, I used up my credit cards. I decided to call Freedom Debt Relief to get some help, and I don't regret it. They always had a reasonable answer for me, and every time a problem popped up, they seemed to solve as much as possible. They were very reliable and I would recommend them to anybody that may be going through similar issues I went through.

May 9th, 2017 Pleasant Lake, IN

The people I spoke with were very assuring and easy to speak with. They answered all my questions when and were very helpful. Also, every time they made any kind of settlement, they would contact me and keep me regularly informed. I found my experience with them to be very good.

May 9th, 2017 Arlington, TX

I think that Freedom Debt Relief is a good company. I don't have any more headaches now, and I'm also paying my settlement and getting my cards paid off. They were a great help.

May 9th, 2017 Vilonia, AR

We were completely overwhelmed with our payments, and after a breast cancer surgery I had, we couldn't keep up with them. Although I was doubtful, they were extremely open and explained everything. It seemed as if they wanted to work for you. I could check up on my account online, and if they had any settlement ready, they would let me know first. All there is left to say is that I trust them; they know what to do.

May 9th, 2017 Golden, CO

The people I spoke with were very knowledgeable, and answered all my questions very promptly. They have a website where I could keep track on everything. Plus, they sent me an email every time they were about to close on the debt. I felt pretty good about everything.

May 9th, 2017 Tomball, TX

I decided to go with Freedom Debt Relief after not seeing any way out. They were extremely helpful and polite, and I'm just glad I did it. It was such a positive experience.

May 9th, 2017 Montgomery, AL

One thing I learned about Freedom Debt Relief is that, whatever they tell you that they're going to do, it happens. They're very professional, very open and they listen. They have a great website that allowed me to check on my case's progress 24 hours a day. This whole experience brought me to understanding that you have to be very patient about trying to establish things in life. It's really important to have people like Freedom Debt Relief that can help others with financial binds.

May 9th, 2017 Henderson, NV

Every time I talk to any of the consultants, they are great! They have kept me updated through text messages or emails, and I have felt very positive about signing up with them.

May 9th, 2017 Surprise, AZ

Somebody referred me to Freedom Debt Relief, and so far, it's been very good! I had trouble with the internet portal to check the progress of my case, so I had to call them personally to get the updates. I'm just glad I did it; it's a very good program!

May 9th, 2017 Springfield, PA

I've been getting constant emails with updates, so that's good. They already negotiated one of my settlements within the first 2 months, and helped me save around $800. On top of that, the consultants were really quick, really communicative, and I just think it's valuable.

May 9th, 2017 Bellville, TX

After losing my job a few years back, my debts got to a point of no return. However, Freedom Debt Relief got null of my stuff; all my debts consolidated into a payment that I can make. They were reduced to almost 60% of the total debts, so I would say that it's highly recommended. They've got a lot of different programs that can apply for different situations. They make the whole process very easy.

May 9th, 2017 Bel Air, MD

They made me feel very comfortable at doing this, especially because I have 2 little kids. The service has been very amicable, very friendly and very helpful. I had never done anything like this before, and although I was hesitant at first, now that I'm looking at the benefits, I'd say I feel very positive about deciding this.