Freedom Debt Relief

Call Now Visit Site

Freedom Debt Relief verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $4 billion in debt since their founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. They offer multiple debt services and are available in 38 states. However, they may have potentially higher prices than other companies in the industry.

The Good

• Excellent Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Reviews
  • Online Dashboard

Excellent Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages including:

• Minimum of $7.5k in debt to begin settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of total debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation when a consumer decides to enlist the company's services. One debt consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire settlement process. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. With their level of experience, they know that one of the most important things they can offer consumers is industry accreditations. In fact, according to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining the settlement process, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the settlement process.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts.

The Bad

• Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers services in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7.5k.

Complaints

While most of the reviews for FDR are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have include the following:

• It takes too long to settle debts
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, industry experience, thoughtful debt consultants, and more. However, because their price of 20 percent of debt is an average, clients could end up paying more. We recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them, and they are available in your state.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

316 Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

May 9th, 2017 Fallbrook, CA

I like how they have the online dashboard because it makes easier and visible for you to look at your information, unless you have to talk to somebody all the time, but mainly I like the fact that they do the work for you. I needed help with a couple of credit cards, and I would say they probably saved me almost 10 grand. They kept me up to date by email, which was very good for me because I'm a busy mom and care giver. I did have a bad experience where a gentleman called me from there, offering some kind of loan. He was being kind of pushy, and when he called me I was busy driving. I told him that I would have to call back, but he insisted, trying to explain the program, and he was actually kind of rude at one point. He told me that he couldn't see why I couldn't understand how the program works, so that was a bad experience.

May 9th, 2017 Anaconda, MT

They are really great to work with. We signed up with them to stave off a bankruptcy proceeding,and about $19k were saved. Every time there was an update they sent out an email, and eventually we had a dedicated case worker. We feel very good about the decision to sign up.

May 9th, 2017 Las Vegas, NM

It's been excellent, working with the debt relief consultants. They help in time, and they're considerate, courteous, and efficient. Through emails and phone calls, they kept me up to date. I had a business setback that caused problems, but I saved money, and I felt relieved.

May 9th, 2017 Monongahela, PA

Every experience I had with Freedom Debt Relief has been a good one. It was recommended to me by a friend. It was a relief, and they saved me money. Email and text messages were used to keep me up to date.

May 9th, 2017 Ulysses, KY

Everyone there, every place that I talked to that helped me was really kind and caring. I had some friends that went to them and they were supposed to be really good. They were wonderful to me, and they saved me money. Most of the time they send updates by computer, but where I didn't understand a lot about doing things on the computer, they would call in and keep me updated. I'm very glad that I did sign up.

May 9th, 2017 Louisville, KY

I feel like all the consultants were professional, prompt at calling me back if I had a situation, everybody was just top of the line as far as dealing with me as a customer. They had a couple of websites you could go to, They had a tracking situation where you could track all your debts and see how the negotiations were going, they always emailed you about the lawyers, the litigators and negotiators and everything; it was just fantastic. At first I was a little anxious about it, I call the BBB and found out that you were a highly recommended company and good standing and after that I just started to feel more comfortable about not paying my debtors and letting you all handle all the negotiations. I needed to consolidate some bills and get rid of some high interest rates on my credit card, and I saved money by signing up with them. I mailed the company 3 separate letters about individuals who worked with me one on one during this process. Charley Brown signed me on with Freedom Debt Relief. Sharon Jones called me from the sister company Consolidated Plus after I'd been in the program for a while, and got me a consolidation loan. Last but not least, Cris Harver was my last negotiator on my remaining debts, and he helped me finish those up within about a month's time. I sent these personal letters to the management teams, they're about each one of those people and about the company as a whole.

May 9th, 2017 Fort Pierce, FL

I just saw an Ad somewhere and just decided to give it a try. They're doing a really good job, there have been no problems at all. They keep me updated all the time. I absolutely saved money, and I would do it again. They're doing a great job, they got me out of debt.

May 9th, 2017 Tennyson, IN

It's been excellent. They have called us, they've emailed us and they've set information on our computers. I did save money with them. We signed up with them because we needed to do something fast. It was a relief. I just appreciate their being there, I appreciate that they can contact us, I appreciate all that Bobby did for us. It's been nice not to be hounded by debt collectors.

May 9th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

I'm glad I decided to go with them, and they've been very helpful. I was looking to consolidate some accounts and I just found them on the internet so I signed up. So far it's been excellent, they settled one account already, and we're in the process of settling another account, so I'm very pleased I signed up. They've kept us up to date mostly through email, and I believe I did save some money. I think it was a great decision I made.

May 9th, 2017 Aurora, OH

I'm very pleased with my decision to sign up, and with the money I saved. I signed up in order to stay at a good program, and what they offered seemed pretty good. I was kept up to date via emails, I even received a couple of texts. They're pretty honest and straight forward, and I feel like they do their best to get everything resolved quickly. They've been great; they provide information right away, answer any questions pretty quickly... all in all, I'm very happy.

May 9th, 2017 Claremore, OK

We were in trouble. We wanted to pay our bills, and we didn't want to file for bankruptcy, so we decided to go with Freedom Debt Relief. They've been very easy to work with, very knowledgeable, and I haven't had any problems. They have a site where you can sign in your account and see where you are at all times. Everything seemed to be secured on it so we went with them, and we saved money by working with them. I don't have anything bad to say about them.

May 9th, 2017 Elyria, OH

The outcome has been tremendous! All the consultants have been very positive, and explained everything that was going to happen in the next couple of months. They were very up to date on everything as well. Without them, I would probably be in a big major hole right now, with all my savings gone by now.

May 9th, 2017 Allendale, MI

At first, I was a little nervous, but I believed in what they were saying. They are very truthful and honest, and I liked that they were very precise on what they were saying. They made sure you understood what you were saying and how things are going to be. I really liked working with Freedom Debt Relief; I'm very pleased with all of it.

May 9th, 2017 Tabor City, NC

Although there were no arrangements with the time frame involved, it's been very successful so far. The consultants were very helpful, and I was always getting email updates. It was a very positive experience.

May 9th, 2017 Queens, NY

I decided to sign up with them because I was facing hardship. Now, I extremely believe I made the right decision. It was a marvelous experience because they are extremely prompt in responding my questions. Also, they were extremely helpful, and I could get all the information from their website. They really helped me a lot, and reduced my debt by a large extent. All I can say is that I'm extremely thankful and grateful to all the Freedom Debt Relief consultants that are working on my accounts.

May 9th, 2017 Apple Valley, CA

It was a very easy and simple, and everything was handled automatically with them. On top of that, I saved money. I'm just very thankful with their work and what they've done for me.

May 9th, 2017 Springfield, TN

I was behind on Credit Cards, and I just needed a way out. The representatives were friendly, nice, and helpful. This was definitely better than bankruptcy.

1 0

May 9th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN

They helped me save money from my debts, so I'm happy with them. Plus, they would send me emails, text messages and phone calls all the time; everything about them is good.

May 9th, 2017 Geary, OK

We were receiving frequent updates from them, through emails or even phone calls. I'd say the consultants were real helpful, patient, and told us everything we needed to know. Signing up with them was probably the best thing I've done.

May 9th, 2017 Ashland, KY

I feel very good about signing up with Freedom Debt Relief. They helped me save money, and to be honest, they're one of the best companies I've dealt with. If I had questions, the answers were provided on the spot, or shortly after.