Freedom Debt Relief

Call Now Visit Site

Freedom Debt Relief verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $4 billion in debt since their founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. They offer multiple debt services and are available in 38 states. However, they may have potentially higher prices than other companies in the industry.

The Good

• Excellent Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Reviews
  • Online Dashboard

Excellent Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages including:

• Minimum of $7.5k in debt to begin settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of total debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation when a consumer decides to enlist the company's services. One debt consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire settlement process. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. With their level of experience, they know that one of the most important things they can offer consumers is industry accreditations. In fact, according to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining the settlement process, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the settlement process.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts.

The Bad

• Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers services in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7.5k.

Complaints

While most of the reviews for FDR are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have include the following:

• It takes too long to settle debts
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, industry experience, thoughtful debt consultants, and more. However, because their price of 20 percent of debt is an average, clients could end up paying more. We recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them, and they are available in your state.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

316 Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

May 9th, 2017 Wailuku, HI

I'll definitely recommend them to someone thinking about bankruptcy or nervous about too many debt mistakes. I want to recommend them to my family, to join Freedom Debt Relief to solve their problems. It's a very great program, the staff was helpful and it's a very great company. I feel very comfortable and I'm not worried about the payments and then bankruptcy. It was a great experience, and their staff were very kind. I was very happy to sign up for the program. It's for a long term but it was very helpful for negotiating with creditors, and then there's no harassment so it makes me less nervous, so I'm very happy.

May 9th, 2017 Grand Junction, CO

They are great company to work with, very caring; you feel like your needs are being heard and answered. I saw one of their ads on the internet one day when I was just browsing around. I hadn't even thought about it, and I was just curious because I have some big credit card debt, and I called and they were great. They were very helpful in determining what I needed to do and how it would work. They kept me up to date either by phone calls or emails, and how I logged on to their portal to see where I'm at in the process. I absolutely saved money, and I feel relieved.

May 9th, 2017 Del Rio, TX

It really helps; it's a very good experience with all the help and all the education. Because I needed help to build my budgets, I was having a hard time getting out of my debt, but now I'm debt free and I'm just so happy that I manage my money better, and know how to spend it. I feel that I got educated on how to spend my money, and how to save money, which I'm 100% sure I did. It was perfect, they have the dashboard where I would go online and I could see everything that was happening and everything that was getting paid, everything that they were working on with me and the people I owed the money to. It was a great experience. If I needed help again I would go with them, and I would recommend it to my family and my friends. It is the best experience I've ever had, it really helped me out a lot.

May 9th, 2017 Lakeside, AZ

It's been cool working with these people, it really has. They're great, they answer all my questions, not a problem at all, they're really nice people. I had a whole bunch of bills, so it was kind of overwhelming. I saw an ad on TV and so I called them. When I first started out, they put it on on my tablet but I'm not a very good electronics person, so when they make progress on my debt they call me on the phone, and I appreciate it very much. I love it, I'm glad I did it. On my limited income it's a little tough to have it deducted from my bank account every month, but it's a lot cheaper than what I was paying before. I was paying $6700 a month on these debts that I have, and now I'm paying $300, so I'm happy. I did save quite a bit.

May 9th, 2017 McAllen, TX

I really had to use their services. I went through a bone marrow transplant, at that time I lost my job and I went on disability, so that was the reason why. It's been really good service with them, they've actually closed a few of our accounts already, so everything is going real good with them. They send me emails, I get emails from them regularly. So far, I have saved money. I think this was a good choice.

May 9th, 2017 Maynard, MA

They've been very helpful, I've been able to contact them and they reassured me, and they're helping me towards downsizing my debt. They emailed me or called me personally. I needed to reduce my debt and I felt that I could do it that way. At the beginning I was nervous and overwhelmed, but now I'm comfortable that I did the right thing.

May 9th, 2017 Lebanon, PA

I saw an advertisement for them on TV. They were very friendly, and they kept us informed and let us know how everything works. It's one of the the best things I've ever done.

May 9th, 2017 Windsor, VA

So far they've been very professional and they have eased the tension of payment quite a bit. They send me text messages and email. I was drowning in debt, but I feel good about this decision, and I've saved money.

May 9th, 2017 Miami, FL

I searched on the internet and I thought you were the best. I think that's the best decision I've made in a long time. It's been great, every time I need anything, I call, and they always answer me. They send me emails every time telling me how it's going. Right now, I have saved money. Everything was wonderful, amazing.

May 9th, 2017 Smithfield, PA

I did save a little bit. I signed up instead of going to bankruptcy, and It's been great with them. They were fantastic, they sent me emails and stuff and they sent me letters, they kept me up to date. I feel good about it.

May 9th, 2017 Harlan, IA

I am very thankful for them and very relieved to have their services available. They just really put me at ease about the whole thing. I would recommend it to anybody. I just don't like having credit cards that high and they were just getting high and I just don't like that so that's why I signed up. I will be saving money, I'm not done with it yet, but I will be. I usually worked with the website there on their Dashboard. They were very informative, very friendly, just answered all my questions. I'm very pleased.

May 9th, 2017 Palm Springs, CA

I was still keeping my head above water and everything, but I just couldn't see a way out. I just couldn't make any headway... I was paying my bills and all that stuff, but the only thing was, it really ruins your credit. Freedom Debt Relief's debt consultants were wonderful, and anytime I needed to call, or I needed to know what was going on, they are there to help me and pull my account up and tell me exactly what was going on. I'd get the email, and usually they needed an answer back pretty quick, so if I was out and about, I'd get ahold of them right away to approve a settlement, but then it was all done on online, emails. One of the accounts was turned over—I was sued and I was turned over so I was going to have to go to Court—but I was part of a litigation. I had signed up for that, so they took care of everything, but now they're all settled because I went with that one where I got a loan from them and I just pay them back now. My settlement saved me thousands. I'm just glad I did it. I'm getting older, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get them paid off and have the money to travel and do something I want to do, but I've been very, very happy with them.

May 9th, 2017 Arlington, TX

I got on to check on my credit and it showed their ad there. That's why I called and talked to them, and the first guy I talked to was so impressive. He answered all my questions, and if he didn't have an answer, he would get it, but he answered all of my questions, so I didn't have anything to worry about. Everything's gone smoothly so far. Every time they answer my questions they don't give me any problems, and that's the main thing. It's kind of like insurance— you can buy the cheap insurance or you can buy the better insurance— I prefer the better insurance. You pay a little more, but they take care of your claims, and you don't have to worry about it. So far it's been real good, I don't have any problems at all, I call them, I okay their payments and they can get the work done. They send me the bill over the internet. I can find out where I'm at, check my bank balance, check everything out, so they do a real good job. So far, so good!

May 9th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I felt very confident that what I was dealing with was going to get results that I wanted. Some of my friends that I talked to told me about them. I just tried them out as an experiment, actually. They kept me updated online on my computer, and so far, I've saved money. It's pretty smooth; the work is not that bad, the payments are not that high, and it just helps me out with my financial problems or challenges.

May 9th, 2017 Gainesville, FL

I'm very grateful for Freedom Debt Relief, they've really helped me a lot. They've already taken care 3 of my debts, and they're just very professional, they handle everything. They always answer the phone and return my calls. They kept me updated with text messages, also there's a dashboard that shows everything that they do as far as making payments to your debt, and everything else. They've been very good to me.

May 9th, 2017 Live Oak, FL

If somebody is in debt like I was, I feel that Freedom Debt Relief was the good company to use, I would be glad to work with them again if I had to do it over. It's very positive, what they were doing. I saw it on Facebook and I thought I would check it out and see what they did. I talked to a lady and she discussed what I needed. She said that she has been in that position before, and that they helped her, so that's why she was working with them. I thought, well, if she trusted someone else to do that, then I figured I would do it too. I heard from them twice since they got my account and so they're working out what I have to resolve. So far, I've been satisfied with what they're doing. I will eventually save money when I get my debt paid off. I'm very satisfied with it, and I'm not worried about my debt right now, like I was before.

May 9th, 2017 Port St Lucie, FL

I can always get them if I have a problem or I have question, all I have to do is call them or email them. They kept me updated by email, and they saved me money. I have complete confidence in them. I feel fine about working with them, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

May 9th, 2017 Feeding Hills, MA

I was laid off and forced to retire early, and I didn't make enough money on unemployment to pay for all the credit card bills I had accrued. I think I saw an ad on the internet about Freedom Debt Relief. I called them, and no complaints, I'm pretty happy with how it's going. I got emails from them, and actual correspondence through the postal service, and they've been good at keeping in touch. They told me it's going to take a few years to pay all the debt off, but so far so good. From the first card they settled I think I saved a thousand dollars, and they're taking care of three others that they're dealing with, trying to get my debts down. I think it was a good decision, and I'm happy with their service.

May 9th, 2017 New Kensington, PA

I'm very happy with the decision to sign up with them. I wish I made it sooner. Working with them saved me money. They're all very accommodating and treat you like a decent person, and were always ready to answer any questions that you may not have been sure of. I go on the dashboard, and once in a while they gave calls to keep me updated. They put your mind at ease about being in that kind of situation, without making you seem like a deadbeat that couldn't pay your bills. I highly recommend them to anybody. I was getting emails from them, so I looked them up and read about them, and they seemed to be the best company out there.

May 9th, 2017 Stafford, VA

I'm very happy with how they're dealing with my debt, and how easy they're making it on me. When I saw the online advertisement and called them, the young man was extremely kind and knowledgeable, and immediately helped me. Within half an hour, I knew that I could be going debt free, so that's what happened. I had no knowledge about how to do it, but he knew exactly what to tell me to make me comfortable. I've saved money with them. They always send me a text and then email telling me to look into my file, and I can see what they're doing. I am thankful that I got it; it's just silly that I waited that long to sign up with them!