Freedom Debt Relief

Call Now Visit Site

Freedom Debt Relief verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $4 billion in debt since their founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. They offer multiple debt services and are available in 38 states. However, they may have potentially higher prices than other companies in the industry.

The Good

• Excellent Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Reviews
  • Online Dashboard

Excellent Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages including:

• Minimum of $7.5k in debt to begin settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of total debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation when a consumer decides to enlist the company's services. One debt consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire settlement process. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. With their level of experience, they know that one of the most important things they can offer consumers is industry accreditations. In fact, according to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining the settlement process, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the settlement process.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts.

The Bad

• Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers services in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7.5k.

Complaints

While most of the reviews for FDR are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have include the following:

• It takes too long to settle debts
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, industry experience, thoughtful debt consultants, and more. However, because their price of 20 percent of debt is an average, clients could end up paying more. We recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them, and they are available in your state.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

316 Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

April 16th, 2015 Amarillo, TX

Great customer service and response time, etc. Wish things could go a little faster, but I know it takes time!

April 15th, 2015 Canal Winchester, OH

Everyone has made this unpleasant situation as pleasant as possible.

April 14th, 2015 Waco, TX

We were told a pack of lies. Freedom did not even begin trying to negotiate until all the accounts were sold to 3rd party collections. We told them that we do not deal with 3rd party collections and by law we do not have to. Now we will have to wait out the 4 year statute of limitations unless we can renegotiate with the original creditor. As a result our credit rating is in the toilet. Not only will we not recommend Freedom Financial, we are actively denouncing them on social media and to our friends and business acquaintances. Freedom is a rip off company.

April 13th, 2015 Saint Clair Shores, MI

Freedom Financial is doing for myself what I couldn't do! Get out of credit card debit. I am very please and satisfied with their services. I thank all of them- very very much! Mary Guerguis

April 11th, 2015 Joplin, MO

I started with them in August and have only had 1/7 settled. The only reason it was settled was because of collections. If it hadn't gone to collections Id still be waiting which I think is ridiculous! I just settled with one of my debtors and settled myself for 50%. When I called freedom to let them know I need to drop that account they told me to send a fax. Why do I have to justify my actions!? You guys are sitting around collecting your money while my accounts are going to collections and getting sued by these companies. There's so much mixed information from every representative you call. I do not recommend this company at all!!!

1 0

April 9th, 2015 Mcleansville, NC

I am in more debt now sense I signed with Freedom they take your money first before the pay your debts I think they are money grabbers down with them

April 8th, 2015 Cypress, TX

FDR has been grew!! One settlement already, hopefully more soon!!

April 5th, 2015 LA

I'm pleased with the progression. I thought that we would be closer to settling with all creditors. Hopefully we can settle soon so my credit score can return to where it was. Other creditors are lowering my cc availability due to the non payment on the accounts that are under review.

April 4th, 2015 Phoenix, AZ

The did what they said they would / we were going to file a chapter 13 bk with 50k of debt FREEDOM DEBT RELIEF recommended there debt reduction program instead, we listened and now our debts are gone and my wife just started up her own business life is great thanks to freedom

April 3rd, 2015 Opa Locka, FL

my experience is good with freedom debit select because they are help me with my debit account

April 2nd, 2015 Southington, OH

has worked very well.

April 1st, 2015 Houston, TX

Thank you FDR for all your help and guidance. God bless every single one of you that has worked with me one on one in trying to solve my debt. We're getting there little by little. Thanks again for helping me when no one else would and most of all for believing in me.

March 31st, 2015 Plano, TX

I am a little upset. I have done this since last June. I was told that it would all be settled within a year. So far, I have had only one really great settlement. Mark C. called me about getting a loan to pay it off, but I took my time doing what I needed to do. I guess he just dropped it. I wanted to make sure that if I had a settlement that it would be in the loan. Most of the time, I am just shuffled from one person to the next. The person that signed me up for the program told me that he would be with me all the way. I have never been able to talk to him since that first call. I am stuck in the program, because I committed myself to it. My credit is ruined, which it was excellent before I started. I knew that it would be, so I can only blame myself. My mistake... I will be forced to hold on to the end. I just hope that it comes sooner than later.

March 28th, 2015 Silver Spring, MD

I have been very pleased with Freedom Debt Relief since I got into the program with them in the Fall. So far they have helped me settle with two accounts and have always been helpful when I had to call up and talk to a Service Rep. about a question that I had at the time. Their professionalism has been outstanding!

March 27th, 2015 Cleveland, OH

Settling takes to much time. I would like to see this happen in a quicker fashion.

March 25th, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

So far it's ok but not great I would have gave a 10 but lacking communication on your part , I was ked to right a letter for confirming I wanted an account added and was told just take a pic and email it and countess weeks or I think was a month went by i had been calling and calling and asked about the account being added said was still in review and finally got a curtious, call I asked about it and was said it didn't work it needed to be faxed and I never got no phone call or email in regards , i could have taken care of this matter long ago , still waiting to here back from you about the new account being added to the program