Freedom Debt Relief

Call Now Visit Site

Freedom Debt Relief verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $4 billion in debt since their founding in 2002. The company holds considerable industry experience and customer satisfaction. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. They offer multiple debt services and are available in 38 states. However, they may have potentially higher prices than other companies in the industry.

The Good

• Excellent Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Reviews
  • Online Dashboard

Excellent Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages including:

• Minimum $7,500 in debt to begin settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of total debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation when a consumer decides to enlist the company's services. One debt consultant will remain with the client throughout the settlement process. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. With their level of experience, they know that one of the most important things they can offer consumers is industry accreditations. In fact, according to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations in their debt company above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Reviews

Most clients who leave Freedom Debt Relief reviews have had a good experience. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining the settlement process, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the settlement process.

Online Dashboard

One of the features that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace through the program. This helps people to actually see their progress in settling their debts.

The Bad

• Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)
  • Limited Availabilty
  • Complaints

Potentially High Prices (Up to 25 Percent of Enrolled Debt)

The major problem we see with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers services in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of typically $7,500.

Complaints

While most of the reviews we see for FDR are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have include the following:

• It takes too long to settle debts
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, industry experience, thoughtful debt consultants, and more. However, because their prices of 20 percent of debt is an average, clients could end up paying more. We recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them, and they are available in your state.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

315 Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

June 28th, 2017

The salesman was very knowledgeable in providing the information I needed to lower my debt. Customer service was very kind and courteous.

June 14th, 2017 Chillicothe, OH

I am so pleased with Freedom Debt Relief.. They all have so kind to me. They are doing a wonderful job for me. I'm very grateful. Thanks so much

June 8th, 2017 Deerfield Beach, FL

you could not ask for a better debt consolidation company...they are totally committed to solving your problems

May 22nd, 2017

a little slower than expected but proceeding are fair i guess I thought settlements would have been more then one at a time then the fee's for the first settlement are high could have used the fee to settle a smaller debt oh well it is what it is hopefully it picks up soon

May 18th, 2017 Northfield, OH

FDR has already set up one contract to pay off one of the larger debts. Hoping to pay off all debt before my 3 year plan.

May 17th, 2017

So far l feel your company has help me get back on track with my debt

May 11th, 2017 Pine Bluff, AR

This program was very helpful for me and took away all of the stress I was under.

May 11th, 2017 Evansville, IN

Great customer service. Nice people to work with.

May 10th, 2017

I could not ask for a better debt relief program. They do what they say they will do.I would recommend them highly to anyone looking to get out of debt. I thought I would never get out of debt,but when I found this program I was well on my way.Thank you so much!

May 10th, 2017 Solon, OH

Freedom Debt Relief has been a great blessing, because even though I was making my monthly payments to creditors, I was getting nowhere and only digging myself into a deeper hole by being eaten alive with high interest. With the help of Freedom Debt Relief and the good Lord above, I'll be debt free in May of 2020.

May 9th, 2017 Columbus, OH

I was thinking about bankruptcy and I went to a bankruptcy attorney but I decided that I didn't wanna do the bankruptcy so the attorney actually recommended Freedom Debt Relief. The entire experience has been really positive. I get emails from them all the time with the progress.

May 9th, 2017 Alabaster, AL

Freedom Debt Relief is good. So far they done everything they said they'll gonna do.

May 9th, 2017 Flower Mound, TX

I saved quite a bit of money. They always communicated with me through texts. I feel good and very very confident about signing up with them.

May 9th, 2017 Carencro, LA

I was trying to find a way to get out of my debt without getting bankrupt. I think in the long run, they will save me money. Their debt consultant is extremely good

May 9th, 2017 Mt Airy, NC

Working with them them has been real good. To keep my up-to-date, they text me and then I call them back most part. Everything's been just this wonderful.

May 9th, 2017 Boaz, AL

Everytime I call and any questions I have they always answered. I feel good about signing up for debt relief. I was just paying minimum of my Credit Cards and they never go down and just keep going up.

May 9th, 2017 Fort Lauderdale, FL

After a divorce, I went through a lot of credit card issues that overwhelmed me. So I sought for help online, and found Freedom Debt Relief. The experience with them was very proficient, nice and reassuring. Before speaking to them, I felt like I was stuck, but after talking to the debt consultant, I felt relieved. They helped me get these people off my back, and shortly after that, I was finally able to concentrate at work without having a creditor calling me. It was very pleasant to know that they handled it all, and I'm very grateful that I chose them to help me. On top of that, I was very well informed throughout the entire process. Thanks to their professionals, I saved a lot of money. All I can say is that they have wonderful people working there. My credit card was taken care of, and in less than 2 months, I had everything paid off. Overall, the company is great!

May 9th, 2017 Indianapolis, IN

I feel great; they helped me a lot, and I saved money. Communication was great, customer service was also great. They'll contact you at least once or twice a month. If I ever needed something, I'd contact someone directly, so that was kind of good that I actually had someone, I wouldn't say a personal number, but a phone where I can reach them anytime if I had any question with them. So that's truly what grabbed my attention; everything was legit. It was easy to work with them. I did some research online before I actually signed up with them, and the person I spoke with the first time was detailed about all of the answers, all of the questions I asked them, and he was real nice. That's why I chose Freedom Debt Relief.

May 9th, 2017 Noble, OK

I signed up with Freedom Debt Relief because I was too overwhelmed by my debts and just almost shut down on what to do with it all. They do email and text to send updates; it's hard on them, I'm sure, because I don't do much with the computer and sometimes I don't look at my email for days, because of my work. I think it's wonderful, what they do. I tell anybody that about them. They're always professional, very polite, supportive, and very good.

May 9th, 2017 Wailuku, HI

I'll definitely recommend them to someone thinking about bankruptcy or nervous about too many debt mistakes. I want to recommend them to my family, to join Freedom Debt Relief to solve their problems. It's a very great program, the staff was helpful and it's a very great company. I feel very comfortable and I'm not worried about the payments and then bankruptcy. It was a great experience, and their staff were very kind. I was very happy to sign up for the program. It's for a long term but it was very helpful for negotiating with creditors, and then there's no harassment so it makes me less nervous, so I'm very happy.