This company doesn't currently service Virginia
Franklin Debt Relief was founded in 2006 and focuses on debt settlement. They lack major industry credentials and require at least $10,000 in debt, but have reasonably affordable pricing.
- Only charge 20 percent of debt (slightly less than industry averages)
- No cancellation fee as long as none of your debts have been settled
Like most reputable companies, FDR does not charge any upfront cost for their service, and their overall cost is a reasonable 20 percent of the debt enrolled in their service, which is slightly lower than average at 18 to 25 percent. They claim to offer a free consultation over the phone and charge no cancellation fee for discontinuing their service.
- No longer accepting new clients
- Lacking AFCC and FTC accreditations
- State availability not clear
- Difficult to reach customer service
Again, we feel it’s critical to point out that FDR is no longer accepting new clients to their service. The company also isn’t accredited with the AFCC or the FTC, which calls into question their business practices and commitment to the debt settlement industry as a whole. It’s also important to note that there is no list of states in which they operate and they don’t accept cases smaller than $10,000.