ClearOne Advantage

ClearOne Advantage

ClearOne Advantage has wiped out over $1 billion in debt since opening doors in 2007. While the company hasn't been in business as long as other companies, they have considerable experience and accreditations to give them the edge over many other companies. ClearOne Advantage requires a minimum of $10,000 in debt to qualify for their services.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 9.4 8.7 Read Review
#2 9.0 9.7 Read Review
#3 8.9 9.8 Read Review
#20 4.2 8.2 Current

The Good

• All major industry accreditations (AFCC, IAPDA, & FTC)
  • Free consultation before beginning
  • 2-3 year program duration (about average in the industry)

Experience

Between AFCC, IAPDA, and FTC accreditations, ClearOne demonstrates a serious commitment to providing top-level expertise and customer care. This is especially important to highlight because most companies have only one or two of the major accreditations. Having all these major accreditations shows this company is the real deal in terms of its services and practices.

Free Consultation

Like many other settlement companies, ClearOne offers a free, no obligation consultation. This is helpful for consumers to analyze their circumstances with an expert and hear about the options that the company offers.

Positive Reviews

Customers have expressed strong approval over the no-cost consultation and the overall courtesy, accessibility, responsiveness, knowledge, and professionalism of ClearOne's support representatives, often going so far as to vouch for specific agents. Repeated themes in customer reviews highlight how ClearOne employees made them feel comfortable and understood and that they would recommend them to their friends.

Learn more about the ClearOne Advantage here

The Bad

• $10,000 minimum debt (higher than industry average)
  • Lack of transparency

High Minimum Debt Requirement

The company requires a potential customer enrolls $10,000 or more debt. This is a higher debt minimum debt requirement than the industry average. Some customers who would otherwise qualify will have to find a company with a lower minimum debt requirement.

Lack of Transparency

There are some important pieces of information that ClearOne Advantage does not disclose on its website, including pricing and state availability. This lack of transparency makes it difficult for potential customers to decide whether or not ClearOne is the best company for them.

The Bottom Line

ClearOne Advantage does not disclose pricing which makes it difficult to compare to other companies in the industry. We would like to see more transparency. Their level of support and customer service might very well be the best in the industry. If you owe more than $10,000 in unsecured debt, we recommend considering ClearOne Advantage.

Call our recommended rep over at ClearOne Advantage below.

17 ClearOne Advantage Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

February 10th, 2017 Manassas, VA

You all helped me when I needed it most - for that I will always be greatful. Thank you all so much - I already recommended you all to my sister!

December 28th, 2015 Portland, ME

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They wait as long as possible to negotiate with creditors so they interest (and therefore their fees) can be as high as possible. They give you excuses, are shady with creditors (have you call them saying your "friend" is going to negotiate) which made me extremely uncomfortable, and they make it next to impossible to cancel your account in a timely manner. My decision to use there services was a horrible one that I regret, don't make the same mistake!

September 3rd, 2015 Battle Creek, MI

I talked with Will who made me feel very comfortable. He Explained everything and answered all my questions, including the questions that came up after that first call. Hopefully, going forward my concerns will be alleviated as money accumulates in my account. I am a new customer so time will tell but I would not hesitate to refer friends and relatives to Clear One.

May 19th, 2015 Houston, TX

Fraud Fraud Fraud!!! Period!! This is a fraudulent company.. They tell you a dream and when its time to take care of your loans they dont answer and give you the run around and when you want to cancel they tell you they've been paying and different people have a different story as to why you can't get it back.. BEWARE!!

March 25th, 2015 East Northport, NY

I look forward for clear one advantage to help me get out of credit card debt and would recommend clear one advantage to anybody who is trying to get out of credit card debt.

March 18th, 2015 Dallas, TX

She was friendly and did not talk down to me. Put my mind at ease and was quite comfortable talking to her.

March 3rd, 2015 Phoenix, AZ

Friendly customer service. Just started the program, so far so good.

February 27th, 2015 Philadelphia, PA

Coner d. Was great easy to deal with and understand I would recommend him to all my friends

February 23rd, 2015 Goodyear, AZ

I am very satisfied with the customer service. Everyone is always eager to answer any questions I ask. And, most importantly, they give me answers that I understand. Not "beat around the bush" answers. Thank you!

February 19th, 2015 Mckinney, TX

Great

February 18th, 2015 Fenton, MO

Everyone i talked to has done a great job

February 17th, 2015 Roxboro, NC

I was able to get my questions answered no matter what they were. I was cared about and even though i an in a bad situation This company has reassured me in my beliefs that there are companies out there that truly care about the customers. This company makes you feel like you matter.

February 14th, 2015

ClearOne has been so awsome in helping me. I appreciate that they call me to see if I have any questions and keep me updated about my account. Very kind people. I have peace of mind going with them to help me. Thank you.

February 13th, 2015 Sylmar, CA

Very good service.

February 12th, 2015 Salisbury, MD

Always helpful, reassuring, and are good coaches for reassuring that things are good with your account.

February 11th, 2015 Caddo, OK

the people i talked with were very friendly and knowageable. noelle is very good at explaining the process of the debt reduction and i would recommend at this time the clear one team to anyone needing help with debt reduction

February 10th, 2015 Kalamazoo, MI

I had a big weight lifted off my shoulders after talking to you people