CareOne Debt Relief

CareOne Debt Relief

CareOne Debt Relief is a debt settlement company with over ten years of experience. The company offers a debt management plan through consolidating your debt and a debt settlement plan by working with your creditors to lower the amount you owe. However, CareOne is currently no longer accepting or enrolling new clients. Any prospective client will be referred to a licensed debt relief company in his or her state.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 9.4 8.7 Read Review
#2 9.0 9.7 Read Review
#3 8.9 9.8 Read Review
#21 4.2 4.5 Current

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Online Portal
  • Available in All States
  • Low Minimum Debt Requirement

Free Consultation

The free consultation is worth mentioning, especially now that they are no longer accepting new customers; this enables them to analyze each person's specific debt situation and then point people to the best company.

Online Portal

CareOne Debt Relief has an online portal where you can view your program information, participate in discussion forums, and have access to other additional resources. This makes it easier for clients to keep track of their progress and communicate with the company.

Available in All States

One good thing about referring clients to other companies is that they will refer you to a company that is licensed to operate in your state.

Low Minimum Debt Requirement

CareOne will accept a minimum debt of $7,500, which is lower than many other companies in the industry. This is great for people who have small amounts of debt that they would like to settle.

The Bad

• Lack of Accreditations
  • Undisclosed Fees
  • Not Accepting New Clients

Lack of Accreditations

The company does not hold any of the major industry accreditations, specifically with the AFCC, and the IAPDA. This makes it difficult to know if the company follows best industry practices.

Undisclosed Fees

CareOne does not disclose its fees on its corporate website. This lack of transparency can be frustrating for potential customers.

Not Accepting New Clients

Now that they aren't accepting new clients, our biggest concern is that services from CareOne are just being referred to people to other businesses and no longer fulfills debt settlement on their own. It would be quicker and easier for consumers to cut out the middle man and find the best company that directly suits their needs. For this reason, we can't recommend CareOne at this time.

The Bottom Line

CareOne has lots of industry experience and a standard minimum debt requirement. The biggest drawback, however, is that CareOne is no longer accepting new clients. That can be frustrating because there is no clear disclaimer on the company's website. We don't recommend CareOne Debt Relief because contacting them will just result in their referring you to another company.

View Top Rated Companies

2 CareOne Debt Relief Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

• User Score

August 23rd, 2017 Humble, TX

Nicholas was very thorough explaining the program to me.

0 0
  • User Score

December 22nd, 2015 Denver City, TX

I absolutely will NEVER use a debt relief company again, because of my experience with CareOne! After nine months in their program, I am further in debt and my credit score is completely shot. I finally called today, and asked them to give me my money back. I have accrued about $2600 in my debt "savings" account. They did not pay on any of my credit cards, and therefore, I am further in debt now too.

0 0