Accredited Debt Reli...

Call Now Visit Site

Accredited Debt Relief verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Accredited Debt Relief works with a highly experienced team of negotiators to help customers settle debt from credit cards, medical expenses, and unsecured payments. According to the company's website, clients that make all of their monthly payments pay around 50 percent of their total enrolled debt before fees. After fees, they pay 68 to 75 percent over 24 to 48 months. The company has been in business since 2008.

Just like the company's name implies, Accredited Debt Relief is highly accredited. The company is accredited by the AFCC, IAPDA, and San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce. These are the top national accreditations a debt settlement company can have.

The Good

• Reasonable Fees
  • Free Consultation
  • One Representative to Work With
  • Highly Accredited
  • Results
  • Positive Accredited Debt Relief Reviews

Reasonable Fees

Accredited's website discloses that fees are typically 15 to 25 percent. The company asserts, however, that it will only charge four to eight percent annually of the total debt enrolled depending on different state requirements. This pricing is about right for the debt settlement industry, but it is nice that Accredited will spread its fees out over the course of the program. This helps you keep more money when you're strapped for cash. If you can settle your debts and only pay the four percent annual rate of your debts, we recommend working with them. Additionally, Accredited ensures that you don't have to pay a dime until you see results.

Free Consultation

Accredited Debt Relief provides a free debt consultation. On top of a free consultation, the company offers a personalized approach to every person's financial situation. If you come to them thinking you need settlement, they will only move forward if settlement is the right option for you.

One Representative to Work With

Programs are well outlined on their website, and they assign customers one representative throughout the entire settlement process.

Highly Accredited

Regarding accreditations, Accredited Debt Relief has more than the average debt company. The company is accredited with the IAPDA and is an accredited member of the AFCC. On top of this, Accredited Debt Relief outlines FTC guides for debt settlement companies (they meet all requirements) and even links to a warning the FTC has on debt settlement.

Results

Accredited Debt Relief has successfully negotiated with the following credit card companies:

• Bank of America
  • HSBC
  • GE Capital
  • Barclays
  • OneMain Financial

Although Accredited Debt Relief cannot guarantee a settlement for every client with these companies, we appreciate that they show results from these 14 companies. Settlements shown range from paying 11 to 50 percent of client debt.

Positive Accredited Debt Relief Reviews

In Accredited Debt Relief reviews, clients value the knowledgeable staff. Additionally, customers note that the company's representatives make them feel comfortable throughout the process. One reviewer stated that he wished he had called Accredited Debt Relief sooner.

The Bad

• Time In Business
  • State Availability
  • Negative Customer Reviews

Time In Business

One downside to Accredited Debt Relief is that they haven't been in business as long as some competitors. The company was founded in 2008. Other companies have been around since the mid to late 90s.

State Availability

Accredited Debt Relief is only available in 36 states.

Negative Customer Reviews

Some customers complained that they wish the company would've explained the debt settlement process in more specific detail. However, there were only a select few who stated this.

The Bottom Line

Accredited Debt Relief is one of the most highly accredited debt settlement companies we have seen. We love that the company is accredited with the AFCC, and the IAPDA. Not only do they offer a free consultation, but they assign you one representative to guide you throughout the entire process. If your state is eligible, and you have over $7,500 debt, we highly recommend you explore this company.

Call our recommended rep over at Accredited Debt Relief below.

589 Accredited Debt Relief Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

July 27th, 2017

Bryan was very helpful in dealing with my situation. Went over my options. calls back when I called him

July 26th, 2017

Anayvette E was very professional and knew the right things to say to assure me that the company was with us to the end.I enjoyed talking to her and I like the fact that she is the "go to" person for my account.

July 26th, 2017 Pittsburgh, PA

James was very helpful, patient and understanding with me and my husband regarding our financial situation. We felt very comfortable talking with James and we couldn't be more proud of our decision to move forward and resolving our debts and getting in a better situation financially!

July 25th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I spoke with Karina R and she is very professional and polite ; I have very good confident and feeling comfortable after a conversation with her regarding my hard sheet financial situation thank Karina for the excellent work customer services......GEORGE....

July 25th, 2017 Rocky Mount, VA

Brandon did a great job of explaining everything im going through and will be going through.

July 24th, 2017

Friendly and knowledgeable service. If my plan works out I will recommend in future

July 24th, 2017

I was totally satisfied with every aspect of your debt relieve services. BRANDON was of the up most professional, I've ever done business with in my career. I was treated with great respect and courtesy. I will recommend with it being my pleasure to anyone that may need this service. Again I'm thankful for all you have done for me.

July 22nd, 2017 Coronado, CA

Accredited Debt Relief offers sound advice, and expert financial assistance. Our agent, Ben R, is knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. My husband and I highly recommend their services!!!

July 21st, 2017

Very professional great customer service skills i want t thank you. Anton V

July 21st, 2017 Taylor, MI

I was calling in regards to a debt consolidation loan my kids sunk me into. I really enjoyed my experience with Matt he was complete in his explanations and took time with me with me when I had questions.

July 20th, 2017 Wadsworth, OH

Ryan is great super friendly and easy to talk to. He was very clear as to how everything works.

July 20th, 2017

Very helpful answers all questions. Will recommend to others

July 20th, 2017 Corpus Christi, TX

My experience was great , I was nervous when I received a return call but the gentlemen made me feel very comfortable and less nervous about what I have been thinking and needing to do for years. I am feeling happy and content with the agreement .

July 19th, 2017 Spring Grove, PA

A huge thank you to Rob F!!! He made this whole process extremely easy!! I highly recommend this company!

July 19th, 2017

Andy was very helpful! He answered all my questions.

July 19th, 2017

Debt consolidation call. Karina was wonderful. Very professional and courteous. Very knowledgeable and efficient. Set my mind at ease.

July 19th, 2017 TX

my rep Kristin M, was excellent and very informative

July 18th, 2017 Richmond, VA

Joseph L has proved to be an incredible help, explained everything to me, inquired about my needs and very much so met them. It feels like I have a literal friend helping me along in this and I'm more hopefully than I've ever been about my financial future.

July 18th, 2017 Oxford, MI

Sam was great! He helped me with every questioned i had, he acted liked he cared and made great coversation ontop of getting my wife and I the best package to help our lives be made easier! Great stuff!

July 18th, 2017 Irvington, NJ

Agent was very informative and efficient, she was awesome in her explanations of service and I am very happy with the program she found for me. Thank you so much Karina !!!