shield Backed by our $100 Guarantee! Learn More

9.2

How is this calculated?

Eva Wilson

Hatfield, PA
So bless!!! the best decision ever. After being a believer of not giving out personal information it didn't matter now. All I did was prayer for a miracle and I got it when I made the phone call. My Angel was Mr.Joesph S and from that point until this day his number is still in my phone. This company does all the work for you starting the same day. It took about three years to become credit card free.Graduation the the best ever and still today we have no credit cards.....Thanks Freedom Debt Relief Eva Wilson

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Eva, thank you very much for sharing your experience. It is wonderful to hear that you are happy with the decision that you made to trust us as your guide to gain financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

James J Shumsky

Melbourne, FL
From start to finish the process to get assistance from Freedom Debt Relief is a great, stress-free experience. You work with an actual dedicated account representative that shows compassion and empathy for you, as making the decision for debt resolution is a very important decision. They explain the process at your pace, and not like they are reading off of a script. I 100% recommend the services of Freedom Debt Relief. I had a nightmare 5 year experience with another company, who left 3 major debts unsolved after I completed their program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello James, its great to hear that the process was smooth for you! We work very hard to help you with your goals to become debt-free but we also want to make sure we can reduce the stress of the process! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief !

Marilyn

Vero Beach, FL
Freedom Debt relief is a great company to work with. Whenever you talk to somebody there, they always give you the right answer. They always give me updates. Everyone has been great. It has been two years and we are getting to the end and it has been helpful. I am happy with it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Marilyn, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients meet their goals of becoming debt-free and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Janice

Platte City, MO
We’ve been with them about two years now and they have never done anything where they haven’t told me and submitted in writing first, they follow their guidelines. It was totally the right thing for us. We never encountered anyone that wasn’t pleasant. They are wonderful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Janice! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we look forward to your brighter financial future. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Melanie

Kalispell, MT
I think they do a great job. The people are really friendly and helpful. They know what they are talking about and don’t speak in a way that people can’t understand. It takes a lot of the stress off. I couldn’t have done it myself and I really didn’t want to file for bankruptcy and they were able to find a solution and work with me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Melanie, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kathi

Trona, CA
Really good customer service. They are always quick to serve you and help with whatever you are calling for. I really appreciate that because good customer service is hard to find these days. It is easy to get information. I think the new visual really helps. It is a really good company.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Kathi! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. If you need any assistance, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jocelyn

Ridgewood, NY
Overall I am satisfied. They helped me tremendously with the planning and budgeting and making sure I met my goals in a certain amount of time. If I ask a question, I knew I was given the most accurate answer. They are accommodating and respectful and is the easiest and quickest way to get it done.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jocelyn, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael

Summersville, MO
It was a good decision to choose Freedom Debt Relief. They were very helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Michael, we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Julie McCollum

Macon, MO
Always very responsive and helpful when I need assistance or have questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Julie thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear you received the utmost level of customer service when speaking with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Willis Jamison

Winton, NC
They work with you when disability checks are late thru the mail

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Willis our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Vicki Jones

Colfax, NC
They took all the pressure off me and help to save me money.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Vicki we are happy to hear that you are happy with your savings, we look forward to your continued success! If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lindsay Gill

Phoenix, AZ
I was at rock bottom with my debt and I reached out to Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort. Within a few minutes I was talking to an expert about my options. We went through my finances together and figured out a plan that worked for me. Not only was she professional but she was reassuring and empathetic to my situation which made this process feel much more manageable. Since I started one year ago about 1/3 of my debts have been resolved! Freedom Debt Relief was the saving grace I needed during one of my hardest times. Working with them has provided me with peace of mind and a better understanding of financial literacy so that I don’t find myself in this position in the future.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Lindsay. We're so happy to hear how much we have helped alleviate the stress you were experiencing. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Cindee

Mount Airy, MD
I was so stressed during the Pandemic. I was drowning in debt with no way out. It looked like I would not be able to pay it off in my lifetime due to the interest and late fees. I wanted to pay all of my creditors. I did not want to file bankruptcy and walk away. I turned to Freedom due to their outstanding track record and customer service. If you have a steady income , I recommend Freedom Debt Relief. You must stick to your budget and make all payments on time. I sleep much better now knowing that my debts are being paid and fees reduced. Freedom Debt Relief is an open door to a new life. I look forward to graduation. This was the best business decision I could have made. In my. Circumstances. Trust Freedom Debt Relief and become Debt Free. They have great resources to help clients get on a budget . I highly recommend this company Cindee M

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Cindee. We're so happy to hear how much we have helped alleviate the stress you were experiencing. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Laura Messer

Hutchinson, MN
There is no such thing as a perfect way out of debt, but FDR helped me make the best out of a stressful situation. They were very transparent about what the monthly cost would be, how it would impact my credit score, the requirements to stay in the program, and the amount of time it might take to get everything settled. They helped me manage my expectations about creditor calls and how to keep on keepin' on when it got hard. I was able to put some of my Covid relief money toward my dedicated account, which sped up my settlements, and I recenetly qualified for a loan through Freedom's partner company so I could settle my very last account and start rebuilding my credit with regular payments on the personal loan in the same amount as the payments to my dedicated account. I saved some money through the settlements (even with the fees from FDR), but the most important thing for me was that they helped me create a strategy to get off the never-ending treadmill of minimum monthly payments and out of consumer debt quickly. 13 months ago, I was suicidal because I was drowning in debt, and I didn't have a plan. Now, I have hope for a future of financial security and freedom. My credit score has seen better days, but I know that it will recover in time!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Laura, thank you for reviewing your experience with our program. We appreciate you sharing this with us, it is our goal to assist you in every way that we can to help you through this journey. Thank you for trusting this process and rest assured you're in good hands! Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Victoria Lynn OConnor

Waynesville, NC
This company has helped me breathe again!! you say breathe again, what does that have to with Debt Relief? Well my finances were in such bad shape that I held my breathe every week to see if I had enough money to pay bills or buy food. By joining this program I have been able to systematically reduce my debt by about 35% since I joined about 7 months ago. If I called, I got answers and with those I have always received patient and concise answers! Their support has been palpable, meaning you could feel the effort that they put into making sure your experience goes smoothly and successfully. With a minimal amount of stress and the maximum of information and answers that you need to know how things are going with your account. I would highly recommend these folks to anyone looking for a way out of a bad financial situation!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Victoria. We’re elated to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Ashley Samurai

Ogden, UT
I had $12,00 in debt that I had accumulated over the past 20 years, I have very little income and didn’t know how I would ever resolve it. I came across Freedom Financial and I am so glad that I decided to go with them! Everyone is so nice and helpful and did a great job at explaining everything to me and making everything clear the payments are flexible and when I had a family emergency I was able to change the amount I paid for that month. They were able to get my debt down from $12,000-$5000 I have already paid off multiple accounts with them I couldn’t have done it without their help I would highly recommend to any students or young adults who are struggling and have death. Thank you so much to Curtis at freedom financial for being so awesome and helping me resolve my debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us, Ashley! We understand things happen in life that can cause financial hardships and we are here by your side to help you on your journey towards a brighter financial future! Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Thomas Salter

Fort Myers, FL
I am very grateful to Freedom Debt Relief. I could not get my financial situation under control after my wife that passed over 8 years ago. I was still paying my bills but only minimum payments. The more I owed the more might credit score was going down. I finally feel now that I've been with Freedom Debt Relief for over a year and a half that my financial status it's getting better and better. After having 9 creditors I owed, I only have one left to settle with. I am very excited about having my credit is paid off. Thank you so much Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear that we were able to assist you along your financial journey and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Source

Because of coronavirus we had three factories shut down and I lost several hundred clients and I could not make payments. I am very happy I went through freedom with everything that has happened. They will got to bat foy you. Most of the accounts were settled for half or less. I am happy with that. Whenever we had a question or problem, they were right there. Whenever something got settled. They text me to see if I agree to the settlement.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anonymous, thank you for the kind review. We understand that our client's financial conditions can change especially during a worldwide pandemic. We are here every step of the way to help you to move forward and resolve your debt. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ronda

Everybody I’ve talked to has been very pleasant. I am very happy with the employees. Every time I called because I needed help with something or I needed to lower my payment because of covid, they were very helpful and pleasant. It seemed like it took longer than they set out with. It was supposed to be within three years and it has been almost five and I am almost done. I don’t know why it took so long.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ronda, Thank you for taking the time to leave honest feedback for us. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!”

Brad Schmidt

Excellent. I contacted them but I then I resisted. They told me the truth. My borderline credit rating would plummet, which it did at first. But as the program progressed and we were legally paying off my debt, in 1.5 years of a 4 year payoff plan my credit rating is almost back to where it was when I enrolled and I am over 30,000 lower is my debt

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Brad. we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We provide thorough information about proper expectations about our program. We are thrilled to see the investment is paying off. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Selma

Signing up with Freedom Debt Relief was a great step for getting myself back on track they took care of the larger bills I had while I straighten out the smaller ones. I finished earlier than expected. And I was glad of that.I would recommend going through this program. Especially If you're not in a hurry to make a big purchase, like buying a home.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Selma. We are thrilled to hear all the success the program has provided. We are so thankful to be part of your financial journey. We look forward to your coming success. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

Early

If you’re in debt over your head, freedom debt relief is wonderful. I think they have handled it very well. I was struggling and I saw their advertisement and I am happy I contacted them because it works wonderfully for me. I am almost halfway through my contact and I am very satisfied. They get back to me every time I contact them immediately. I get emails regularly. I feel good about the speed they have negotiated my debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program. We strive to get the best settlements to help you save money and time. We care for our client's well-being and awareness of their program progress. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ivan B.

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been exceptional. I was very hesitant in taking that step to ask for help and thinking the worst and being denied help. I was wrong, the first person I spoke with made me feel at ease and knew what I was looking for. The person took my information and explained the program thoroughly. The response was quick as to whether the program was going to help me. I am so happy that I made the contact, it has lifted so much pressure off my shoulders and got me back on track with my finances.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ivan, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled you took the first step and allow us to hear your financial situation. We care and want to truly help people regain their lives. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to be part of your financial journey. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

Kim

Very pleased. I had financially hardships that I was not anticipating and they were able to get me help in my time of need. I was a little skeptical at first but I got reassurance from a friend that they were a reputable company and I was able to fulfill the process and I was happy that I have graduated from them. It helped me consolidated everything into one payment.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Kim. Thank you for taking the first step to resolve your debt. We are thrilled to see the hard work pay off. We look forward to your coming success. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Marge jaros

Excellent company to work with. Been working with them since 2018 and my debt is almost gone. I have already been referring freedom debt relief to sooo many people. I am very thankful to everyone who have been helping my get to my goal. I have just a few more months and i am debt free. Everyone should use freedom debt relief for their debt problems.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much, Marge! We are so glad you are pleased with the results provided by the program thus far. We are thankful you have been hard at work with staying committed each month, which has been making our job a lot easier when assisting you. Did you know we offer incentives for client referrals? For more information, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303 or at [email protected] Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Akbar Pasha

It was great journey. Really thankful for the help to get rid of my debt. Just one thing FDR should clearly define what are their service charges at the time of settlement. And also NLLG law firm should be helpful instead of rushing to close the settlement. I did not got proper help from NLLG law firm they did not helped me while settlling my BOA account. They did not fight for rescuing principal amount they only reduced intrest amount of my credit and I end up paying whole amount which I actually owe to BOA. I was not expecting from NLLG law firm. But still I am very happy with FDR program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your Akbar. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Melvin Washington

Once I became a part of this company, my worries were over. I no longer had to deal with phone calls from collectors and I knew that payments were being settled and on time. When I had a question, which was not that often, the representatives are courteous and very helpful. They make sure that I understand everything about my account and the procedures that they are taking and why they are taking them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Melvin. We provide quality customer service in each interaction. We address each question and find solutions as they arise. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sharon Wylie

They took my debts and settled saving alit of money. Made my monthly payments affordable and will have it paid for in a year. They explain everything and needs your approval before the settlements are made. No surprises!! You can access you account and see where your at with the debt you are responsible for. They are always courteous and helpful with questions or concerns. Would recommend they highly for those feeling trapped.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so glad you trusted us to help you become debt-free, Sharon! We enjoy keeping you informed and providing you the tools to be successful when completing your graduation path. If you need anything, feel free to lean on us and to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

Faye

I’ve never had a wonderful credit score and I couldn’t handle it and I saw an advertisement on TV about Freedom Debt Relief so I called them. When I first got in touch with them, everything was explained. I am very relieved that I went with them. It is the best thing I have ever done. I can call them or sign into the dashboard anytime to find out what is going on.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Faye, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad our program could be an effective solution for you with getting your finances in order. For updates concerning your graduation path, please reach out to Client Services at 1(800)655-6303 or [email protected] Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Amy

My husband was no longer working and we have some medical bills, those can pile up, so I was in credit card debt so we were looking to consolidate and this was our best option. They have wonderful customer support. They are very friendly. They’ve done a wonderful job and let me know if there are any changes by sending me a text or an email. I am glad I went with this company.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for leaving us a great review, Amy! We are so glad we could be an affordable solution for you and your family when looking for relief. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Angelita Jimenez

Grand Prairie, TX
My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been nothing but positive. I like the fact that I have the options to look at my account in a very user friendly web platform. They are available when I need them through phone or chat. They are very understanding when payment changes have to be made to my account and give me very easy understandable answers to all my questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Angelita, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Charlotte

Albuquerque, NM
I have about half of my debt left and I'll be done in June and they've been real good about getting my problem solved with my creditor. I feel good about using them, things are going good. They've always been good to me and they've always solved my issues. Also they're always there to help me out if I need to have my payment pushed up a day or two or three you know so they're great.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Charlotte, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We strive to get the best settlement to resolve your debt. We are here every step of the way and look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Carmen

I didn't know what to do about my credit card bills. I keep asking them to please give me a break and to not give me interest or the penalties. I've been with Freedom Debt Relief for almost a year now and I would recommend it to anybody who you know who in the same situation. Everyone has been great to work with. They email me about what they are doing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your wonderful review, Carmen! We strive to provide the best service possible to our clients, to ensure they are comfortable and confident with us. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Barbara

I really didn’t want to file for bankruptcy so I contacted freedom. They have negotiated for me and made the whole process easier. They saved me a lot of money. They did exactly what they said they would do and kept me informed. Every time I called with a questions, they were able to answer it completely. I didn’t have to wait for them to call me back. Everyone is trained really well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Barbara, thank you for sharing your kind thoughts about our program. It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Sherry

Rayville, LA
My experience with Freedom debt relief has been so good from day one. I talked to a great and understanding person, who never judged me or ask me down questions. They checked on me from time to time to see how I was doing. And even when a bill showed up afterward, they call me to ask if I wanted that bill added. Hey I cant say anything but goodness from this company. They dont know me from anybody else they talk to, but I could not tell. Grat people, great conversation, will lead to a great ending. Oh dont forget when u look on your phone and see when you are need to approve a debt .

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much, Sherry! We are so thrilled to hear how well our agents have been treating you throughout this entire process! We simply enjoy what we do and are dedicated to bettering your financial future. Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Thomas Cafaro

Staten Island, NY
The process has been very low maintenance and basically runs on autopilot as long as you make your scheduled deposits. The staff at Freedom Debt Relief are always available and very helpful and friendly. The website is great at giving a snapshot of your current status and how much farther you need to go to graduate. Definitely worth it and was a life saver.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your trusting feedback, Thomas. You are correct when saying sticking to our process leads to terrific results. Thank you for sharing the benefits you've gained from using our services. Also, excellent job using your Client Dashboard to stay informed about your account. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your debt-free journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Ronald

Port Huron, MI
They've been very good at helping me and telling me what is happening with some of the credit card companies and I appreciate that. I can go on the internet and find out what's going on and when I call them they go right over it with me and tell me exactly what is happening. They're very knoweldgeable and do the best they can to help their customers.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ronald, we're ecstatic to hear about your experience with our team! We take pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're here for you every step along the way. Please give us a call at 800-655-6303 if you need assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Judith

Rochester, NY
It was kind of scarey. It was a big step. They walked me through the whole way. Anytime I have talked to them right from the very beginning, they have been very accommodating and took time to explain everything. They've answered every question I've ever asked and have followed through and done things exactly. I have not been disappointed in anything they offer.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing, Judith. We agree, beginning a new venture in any area can create fear of the unknown. You should be very proud of yourself for taking the first step toward financial freedom. We appreciate the many compliments as well. Please continue to reach out to our Client Services team anytime assistance is needed. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Vern

Every time I've called with a question, they're more than willing to help me. Everybody I've talked to was really knowledgable and have taken the time to explain everything really well. Before they hang up they always ask me if they've answered everything. Customer service is just great. They've kept me updated all the time and I wa surprised how fast.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Greetings, Vern! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to assisting you further. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Dennis

Freedom Debt Relief was very simple to do business with and sign up with. Everyone we have contacted and worked with was very nice and knowledgeable of our questions and their policies. They are up front and honest and have handled our account like it was their own. I would recommend them to anyone. I did point a close friend to them and he signed up and they are assisting them today.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate the many compliments, Dennis. Making sure we support our clients as much as possible as they journey toward financial freedom is our top priority. We're so glad to hear how much you're enjoying your time with us. Please continue to reach out to our Client Services team with any questions or concerns regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your debt-free future!

Cheryl Turner

I started FDR in 2018 with a little over $25,000 in debt. FDR representatives were so helpful as they explained the program. I made extra payments as often as possible get through the program faster. FDR was great through the negotiation process & settled for a lot less than what I originally owed. I have now paid off all my debt & will graduate by May 29th! Thank you Freedom Debt Relief!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Cheryl! We are thrilled to see you so close to your graduation path of becoming debt-free! As you complete the program, stay updated through your Client Dashboard and reach out to Client Services if you need anything at 1(800)-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kenneth

I was so beside myself to pull the triger on starting with FDR it took me at least a year. I always had a great credit score and I knew that would be going away and it did. As of yesterday my high score of the three has hit 690 which is not great but I have about 2 years to finish the program with FDR and I beleave my score will be great again which is what FDR told me would happen. If you are anything like me don't wait I lost a year this program is just as told.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Kenneth, thank you for you honest review. We are so happy to be able to assist you in the journey towards financial freedom. If at anytime you need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Linda S Ragle

Refugio, TX
I was very shaky when I was layed off from my occupation with an oil & gas company that I worked for for 18.5 years. I had never experienced such an experience.... Freedom Dept Relief worked with me slowly & methodically until I began getting my confidence back. Still have appriximately 2 years to go but feel confident that I will, in a confident way accomplish my original goals. Have been in their program for almost 2 years....I have learned many lessons with their support.. Linda R

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Linda! We are thrilled to hear how the program was able to alter your stress you were feeling during that hardship. We will continue to help and guide you to reach the goals you have set in place. Feel free to lean on us and to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

Adria

Waldorf, MD
Customer service is always available and willing to go above and beyond to answer your question and don't leave you unsatisfied. They're good negotiators. They make settlement, they make them quick. They pay them on time so it's not like some other programs I've heard of where it can get worse and worse because they don't make their payments on time once they make a settlement. The service is completely handled for you. You don't ever have to deal with it, just continue to make your personal payments on time and the rest of it is just going to go.

Bonnie

Varysburg, NY
It's a really great program, it makes sense and I haven't had any problems with it. You have a personal dashboard online with them and they show you where everything is going and when things are paid off. I've never felt like I didn't know what was going on. They always answer my emails, they answer my questions if I call, they are right there waiting ton answer any questions I have.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Terrific feedback, Bonnie! It's great to year you are confident logging into and navigating your Client Dashboard. It sounds like you've already learned some of the key benefits. If you ever have any questions while logged in, there is an option to chat with us live during office hours. Allow us to support your journey any way we can. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Beth

Charlotte, NC
They are so understanding. Just really, really good customer service. I got text messages and emails telling me what was going onwithmy account and I can always go on to the client dashboard to look at the account as well. They're really good at their service but it's just unfortunate that my credit score has to take such a deep dive in order for the settlement to be completed.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Beth, for sharing such amazing feedback! Hearing how pleased you are with our level of customer service is remarkable. We're also glad to hear you are confident navigating your Client Dashboard! Know the negative impact you're seeing now is only temporary and can be better in as little as 2 years! We hope to continue providing a pleasant experience for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Barbara

Crown Point, IN
They were upfront about everything and the way everything was set up was very easy to navigate and whatever I didn't understand they helped me to figure out. They send very regular emails and there's a dashboard that shows you exactly where your money si going when it's collected and how long it'll take to pay off each account. Every time I contact them, no matter whether it was by phone or by email, they helped me find the answer to my question. They're very professional and communicative.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Barbara, for the many compliments! It is an honor to accompany your debt-free journey. Hearing how pleased you are is amazing! Our goal is to provide an environment where clients feel supported and valued. Great job becoming familiar with using your Client Dashboard. This is a resourceful tool that provides a lot of information about what to expect while enrolled with us. You can also chat with us live if you have any questions! Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Virginia A Haymon

My Experience has been NOTHING BUT COMPLETE RELIEF!!!! To think about how things would be had I not become part of this FAMILY OF TRUE 'Extremely educated' FRIENDS, filled with nothing but knowledge of WISE ways to clear your debt! I truly have been BLESSED to have seen Freedom Debt Relief commercial at the PERFECT time, it was truly a 'GOD THING'!!! Thank y'all for being there!!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Virginia, thank you for such a thoughtful review. We take pride in what we do and how we make sure all clients are having a lifetime of experience with our company! We just want our clients to see that there is a way out and becoming debt free is the way to go! If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being part of the Freedom Family!

Elizabeth Solivan

When no one wanted to help I made a call to a # that was on one of the bills and left a message. The next day a get a call from Freedom Debt Relief. They ensure me they were a legit company. The customer service person they assign for case was Todd Raccuglia, was patience, kind, and very knowledgeable. He work with me call or text me with any news in my case. Todd gave a call that I was accepted in the program, he made me cry, because no one wanted to help and here I got this angel (Todd) to give me a peace of mind. I thank him and bless his work.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience thus far. We understand waiting for settlements can be hard at first, but we are glad you trusted us to get you the results you have now. If you ever need our help you can reach Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom!

Bob Humphries

We are glad that we chose Freedom Debt Relief. We had too much debt and FDR helped us by contacting our creditors to see if they would lower the amount we owed them. FDR has been successful getting four of our creditors to lower our debt with them. We are now paying our reduced debt to each creditors through FDR. They have done a great job for us.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Bob, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We take pride in what we do and how we make sure all clients are having a lifetime of experience with our company! We just want our clients to see that there is a way out and becoming debt free is the way to go! If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your account please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.