Backed by our $200 Guarantee! Learn More

9.2

How is this calculated?

Carmen Navarro

Bronx, NY
I was in a tough situation at the time and I didn't know where or who to go to. I ended up looking at various sites and Freedom seemed to be top notch so I tried it. I've been in the program for two years and just need to finalize a couple of cards and I'll be done. I should have zero debt on December which means that I'll be done with creditors by next year. They always worked with me on what I could pay and meet that. I also didn't have to worry since I just put the money in my account and they take that to make my payments on time. They do that for me and I don't have to worry about it. Whenever I had a question, needed a clarification on something, or just needed assistance, they were always immediately on the phone. They were very personable and took care of any problem or situation. I'm very happy with the decision I made, thanks to them the creditors who were harassing me stopped doing that.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Carmen, Thank you for sharing your honest review. You definitely made the best decision to become debt free and we are looking forward to your success. Keep up the great work, the light at the end of the tunnel is coming soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

C.M.

Albany, NY
I had heard from one of my friend that they were a good alternative to filing for bankruptcy when you're in debt. They have saved me a lot of money and helped me. Whenever I needed any help or answers, they were always there. Somebody was always available when I called. Everybody that I talked to was fantastic, very friendly, and always went out of their way to help me. Every time they resolved one of my debts or had a buy out they would call me and send me emails so I would go on my dashboard. I could check there to see where I stood with my debts. I'm glad I did it, it was an excellent choice.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for providing your outstanding experience of our program! Sharing your story will help others to see that Freedom Debt Relief does offer a solution to help with their debt! We look forward to your continued success with the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

State College, PA'
We had some credit card balances that would take us a long time to finish paying off. They were becoming burdensome, so we needed help taking care of that. So far it has been excellent. They have responded to me all the time and when I needed more information or clarification they were quick to respond. Every time they had something settled, we would get an email or text message. If we wanted to check what was settled we could just look at our online account. I feel really good about going with them. They took a load off my mind and have enabled us to pay us the debts we had. It would've taken us years longer paying just the minimum amount. It works, it's not a gimmick or anything.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your honest review. We are thrilled to resolve your accounts and we will continue to keep you updated with any new information on your account. We are very happy to ease your mind and we are excited to see your success in becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Charlene Dionetta Jupiter

Waldorf, MD
The person I was dealing with called me every day to tell me what was going on with things. That was very helpful for me. There were also emails that would show me the progress and I could use the dashboard to check on that too. I enjoyed how they actually did the things. They said what they would do and went with that, they were very prompt with everything, including their responses. I was also told how long it would take to pay off the thing as long as we paid on time. I feel so stress relieved now, it's wonderful. I thought I would never get out of the situation but they came to the rescue for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Charlene, for your fantastic feedback about our company! We are so grateful that you joined our program and have allowed us to help you with your debt and becoming financially free! It also makes us happy to hear that you're logging into your client dashboard and receiving updates on your account. You're off to a strong start and a step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

George Blake

Bridgeville, DE'
The service was recommended by a financial counselor. When I called them they were upfront about everything and gave me very good and honest advice. They've been responsive to my emails and send me some themselves when something happens. I've also had a call or two from them to update me on things and I can always go online and see what's going on. They've been working on my behalf and that's nice. The only thing I'm not sure about is their fees. We don't really know if they're too high, too low, or just right. We're dealing with thousand of dollars and they get a percentage of that so I'm not sure of the value of their service and the cost of the debt and the relief. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello George, We really appreciate your honest feedback. We strive to provide the best possible experience throughout the program. We only collect a one-time settlement fee, but only once a settlement has been negotiated and authorized by the client and we have started making payments toward the settlement. Even with our settlement fee, you're still going to get a significant amount of savings versus paying your creditors 100% of the debt owed plus any additional associated fees they charge. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our client pay down their entire debt - principal, fees, interest and all. We would be more than happy to go over the settlement fees with you. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joseph A Powell Jr

Glenn Dale, MD
The program was available to me through another service. It has proven to be effective and so far it has worked for me. I would get updates from them through email and voicemail. There was just a slight hiccup at some point, but that could've gone either way. It's a phenomenal program though. Now that I'm no longer in debt it taught me a valuable lesson, it was a really strong opportunity and it was totally successful. It's evident here in America that everyone should be part of a program like Freedom Debt Relief since we're all in debt. They are top notch and do what they say they are going to do.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Ross, for your spectacular feedback! Our greatest accomplishment is to help clients become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ebun Cercone

Fort Lauderdale, FL
After a divorce, I went through a lot of credit card issues that overwhelmed me. So I sought for help online, and found Freedom Debt Relief. The experience with them was very proficient, nice and reassuring. Before speaking to them, I felt like I was stuck, but after talking to the debt consultant, I felt relieved. They helped me get these people off my back, and shortly after that, I was finally able to concentrate at work without having a creditor calling me. It was very pleasant to know that they handled it all, and I'm very grateful that I chose them to help me. On top of that, I was very well informed throughout the entire process. Thanks to their professionals, I saved a lot of money. All I can say is that they have wonderful people working there. My credit card was taken care of, and in less than 2 months, I had everything paid off. Overall, the company is great!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Eburn, thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. Please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303 if you ever need our assistance. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Kathie T.

Wailuku, HI
I'll definitely recommend them to someone thinking about bankruptcy or nervous about too many debt mistakes. I want to recommend them to my family, to join Freedom Debt Relief to solve their problems. It's a very great program, the staff was helpful and it's a very great company. I feel very comfortable and I'm not worried about the payments and then bankruptcy. It was a great experience, and their staff were very kind. I was very happy to sign up for the program. It's for a long term but it was very helpful for negotiating with creditors, and then there's no harassment so it makes me less nervous, so I'm very happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello there Kathie. Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad to hear that we helped with some of your creditor contacts. Our greatest accomplishment is helping our clients become debt-free. If at any time you need our help, please call Client Services at (80) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom. Have a wonderful day.

Sylvia Jimenez

Del Rio, TX
It really helps; it's a very good experience with all the help and all the education. Because I needed help to build my budgets, I was having a hard time getting out of my debt, but now I'm debt free and I'm just so happy that I manage my money better, and know how to spend it. I feel that I got educated on how to spend my money, and how to save money, which I'm 100% sure I did. It was perfect, they have the dashboard where I would go online and I could see everything that was happening and everything that was getting paid, everything that they were working on with me and the people I owed the money to. It was a great experience. If I needed help again I would go with them, and I would recommend it to my family and my friends. It is the best experience I've ever had, it really helped me out a lot.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, Sylvia! We love to hear about our client's success! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Gary Newman

Palm Springs, CA
I was still keeping my head above water and everything, but I just couldn't see a way out. I just couldn't make any headway... I was paying my bills and all that stuff, but the only thing was, it really ruins your credit. Freedom Debt Relief's debt consultants were wonderful, and anytime I needed to call, or I needed to know what was going on, they are there to help me and pull my account up and tell me exactly what was going on. I'd get the email, and usually they needed an answer back pretty quick, so if I was out and about, I'd get ahold of them right away to approve a settlement, but then it was all done on online, emails. One of the accounts was turned over—I was sued and I was turned over so I was going to have to go to Court—but I was part of a litigation. I had signed up for that, so they took care of everything, but now they're all settled because I went with that one where I got a loan from them and I just pay them back now. My settlement saved me thousands. I'm just glad I did it. I'm getting older, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get them paid off and have the money to travel and do something I want to do, but I've been very, very happy with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful review, Gary! We are so happy to hear from another satisfied client! We are here to assist every step of the way and to make this process as easy as possible! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mark Shearer

Arlington, TX
I got on to check on my credit and it showed their ad there. That's why I called and talked to them, and the first guy I talked to was so impressive. He answered all my questions, and if he didn't have an answer, he would get it, but he answered all of my questions, so I didn't have anything to worry about. Everything's gone smoothly so far. Every time they answer my questions they don't give me any problems, and that's the main thing. It's kind of like insurance— you can buy the cheap insurance or you can buy the better insurance— I prefer the better insurance. You pay a little more, but they take care of your claims, and you don't have to worry about it. So far it's been real good, I don't have any problems at all, I call them, I okay their payments and they can get the work done. They send me the bill over the internet. I can find out where I'm at, check my bank balance, check everything out, so they do a real good job. So far, so good!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Mark! We want to ensure our clients feel educated on our program, so they feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Emma Phillips

Live Oak, FL
If somebody is in debt like I was, I feel that Freedom Debt Relief was the good company to use, I would be glad to work with them again if I had to do it over. It's very positive, what they were doing. I saw it on Facebook and I thought I would check it out and see what they did. I talked to a lady and she discussed what I needed. She said that she has been in that position before, and that they helped her, so that's why she was working with them. I thought, well, if she trusted someone else to do that, then I figured I would do it too. I heard from them twice since they got my account and so they're working out what I have to resolve. So far, I've been satisfied with what they're doing. I will eventually save money when I get my debt paid off. I'm very satisfied with it, and I'm not worried about my debt right now, like I was before.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Emma! We are so happy we can be of assistance to you during your trying times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael Mccormack

New Kensington, PA
I'm very happy with the decision to sign up with them. I wish I made it sooner. Working with them saved me money. They're all very accommodating and treat you like a decent person, and were always ready to answer any questions that you may not have been sure of. I go on the dashboard, and once in a while they gave calls to keep me updated. They put your mind at ease about being in that kind of situation, without making you seem like a deadbeat that couldn't pay your bills. I highly recommend them to anybody. I was getting emails from them, so I looked them up and read about them, and they seemed to be the best company out there.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Michael! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Maria Warford

Stafford, VA
I'm very happy with how they're dealing with my debt, and how easy they're making it on me. When I saw the online advertisement and called them, the young man was extremely kind and knowledgeable, and immediately helped me. Within half an hour, I knew that I could be going debt free, so that's what happened. I had no knowledge about how to do it, but he knew exactly what to tell me to make me comfortable. I've saved money with them. They always send me a text and then email telling me to look into my file, and I can see what they're doing. I am thankful that I got it; it's just silly that I waited that long to sign up with them!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Maria! We are so happy to hear that you feel comfortable with us. That is our goal to ensure that our clients are comfortable and confident with us. We are here to provide the best service and savings possible for our clients. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Yvonne Greene

Louisville, KY
I feel like all the consultants were professional, prompt at calling me back if I had a situation, everybody was just top of the line as far as dealing with me as a customer. They had a couple of websites you could go to, They had a tracking situation where you could track all your debts and see how the negotiations were going, they always emailed you about the lawyers, the litigators and negotiators and everything; it was just fantastic. At first I was a little anxious about it, I call the BBB and found out that you were a highly recommended company and good standing and after that I just started to feel more comfortable about not paying my debtors and letting you all handle all the negotiations. I needed to consolidate some bills and get rid of some high interest rates on my credit card, and I saved money by signing up with them. I mailed the company 3 separate letters about individuals who worked with me one on one during this process. Charley Brown signed me on with Freedom Debt Relief. Sharon Jones called me from the sister company Consolidated Plus after I'd been in the program for a while, and got me a consolidation loan. Last but not least, Cris Harver was my last negotiator on my remaining debts, and he helped me finish those up within about a month's time. I sent these personal letters to the management teams, they're about each one of those people and about the company as a whole.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Wow, Yvonne, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our program. We are pleased to hear about your success within our program. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Adelina Jose

it's trust worthy and very comfortable speaking with representatives. i felt relieved speaking to them and understanding what's in it for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Adelina! We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Raymond Alexander

Omaha, NE
Freedom Debt Relief is what it says ( Debt Relief When You Graduate From the Program!! ) Thanks for Excepting. Me!! 😊

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Raymond, we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Jimmy Hancock

Noble, OK
It was so easy to get started and set up the monthly deposit. Now that I have finished I plan to open a savings account with those funds.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jimmy, it is great to hear that you are happy with your results. We look forward to your continued success! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

David Gonzalez

Dallas, TX
So far it’s been a great experience. Process will begin this or next week so I will need more time so I can make a better review

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi David, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are excited to start this journey with you and we look forward to your success! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your partner to financial freedom!

Latanya Nelson

Los Angeles, CA
Freedom Debt Relief has been super great with assisting and helping me resolve my debt. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Latanya, thank you for recommending our program! It is our pleasure to provide a service that leads you to a brighter financial future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lindsey

Kinston, NC
They were grate to work with and explained everything in detail so I could completely understand it

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Lindsey we are happy to hear that youre pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Eleene North

The Villages, FL
When one does not have lawyer extra money..why can't we take a small amount for a few months with the monthly payments and stop authorizing other NEW creditors?

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Eleene. We are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Virginia Moore

Bowie, MD
I feel a sigh of relief every time I think about turning to them in desperation! They have done a Fabulous job so far and I could not be more pleased! An Oasis in a desert!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Virginia, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Melisss Davis

Atlanta, GA
I like the fact there is constant communication on my account and you can always reach them on any changes or questions through email with a quick responses or follow-up.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Georgina Miller

Kodak, TN
They are taking good care of me. Keeping me informed on which company they are working with and when they take out my payment. Am very happy with how I am being treated

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Excellent feedback, Georgina. Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step of the way toward a debt-free future. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experiences. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Linda Stroup

Phoenix, AZ
So far I'm very pleased with the handling of my account through Freedom Debt Relief. Three accounts have been addressed and being paid off with 19 more accounts to go.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Linda, we strive to provide quality customer care. We aim to find real solutions that make a difference and are present every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

PD Ferris

Mount Carmel, PA
Been easy so far the staff very easy to deal with.Explain everything to detail and it's benifts..Send congratulations when a debt paid highly recommend

William Las

Lincoln Park, MI
Outstanding people who truly have your best interest in mind. Solid communication and the customer website has your progress in an easy to navigate site.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

William, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is rewarding to receive such amazing feedback, we work very hard to ensure that our clients feel supported through this process. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Donny J

Chicago, IL
I as so thankful for reaching out to FDR!!! They get results very quick. I would recommend them to anyone else that is struggling with credit card debt!!!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Donny, our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kara Smith

Nottingham, MD
They helped me from beginning to end. Never had to ask the same question twice!. I was able to get my mom, Tobey B, set up too!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Kara we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

ALEXANDRE

Framingham, MA
This company works hard for you and with you showing you the best ways to handle collectors . Defends you so that you have good results .

Karen

Excellent customer service and they did what they told me on day one ! I'm closing in and my graduation is coming soon :)

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Karen It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts and exceptional team. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Allissa Gil

Always there to answer any question I had, and walked me through every part of the next process when it came to a settlement.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Allissa thank you for reviewing your experience! We not only want to provide you with the best customer service and savings, but we also want to provide you with the necessary tools achieve and maintain a brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Destin Hazel

Atlanta, GA
It’s been ok, can’t complain.. whenever I need to talk I just call and they pick up if not they always return my calls right away and answer all the questions I need to knw..

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Migdalia Morales

Syracuse, NY
I feel that this experience has been a very good one for me which has restored hope for me with my financial situation. The staff have absolutely made this experience for me a very good one.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Migdalia, we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Clifford Mosley

FL
I like the way they handled my creditors stopped annoying phone calls settled my debts at a very fast pace I highly recommend people in debt to contact this company they are truly amazing

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Clifford, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Gloria Reimherr

Pass Christian, MS
The on going level of customer service is what I like most. From the beginning of the signing process, with Tyler; through now, your customer service has been excellent. And in addition your site is easy to use.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Gloria e are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Elizabeth A Williams

So far,my experience with this compy has been excellent. Everyone I have talked with has been very pleasant and easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Thank you for helping me pay off all these high intrest rate debts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Elizabeth, we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Stacy Wofford

Okemos, MI
I have nothing negative to save. I had gotten myself in a bad position and Freedom debit cut what I had to pay in half!! They were so easy to work with. I recommend this to anyone who struggles with debt management.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Stacy, it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Tina Boyd

Weaverville, NC
I have seen great success with this company. It’s moving at a record speed. At first I was leery but I should have done this long ago. The creditor calls have slowed down a lot!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Tina, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Ivan Stewart

Baton Rouge, LA
They really helped out to settle everything and even helped me graduate from the program early once dedicated account had enough to make a final lump sum payment. Settlement fees are a bit high but overall I would recommend this to anyone struggling with heavy debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ivan it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

maggie snder

Auburn, PA
i like a lot about fdr ; the wealth of information available at your client dashboard about yor individual needs along your journey. caring and positive feedback from advisors ..speed at which settlements are taken care ofwhat dont i like something they cant control i quess the phon calls fron debtors. tkx greatly fdr

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Maggie thank you for reviewing your experience, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Frances Garza

Carlsbad, CA
I am very happy with Freedom Relief as they are terrific. They are the best. My worries have been taken over by Freedom Relief. They have brought the balances and interest way down. I could never been able to do that myself. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Daisha Conyers

New York, NY
I love how i can save money and also know im making progress with my debt. Also although i had to let my accounts become delinquent, within the last few last paents on those accounts i saw an increase in my credit score more than what i lost when i let them become delinquent. Im very satisfied.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Daisha we are happy to hear that youre pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Sandra

Miami, FL
Everytime I needed to get in touch with them they were there and helped me out. They're always there for me in time or everything in my best interest. I feel great, I feel very good I'm happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Making sure our clients feel well-supported remains our number one focus. We appreciate your amazing feedback, Sandra! It's great to hear that we always successfully resolve your questions and/or concerns you have. Always feel free to connect with us when support is needed. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Abilene, TX
I feel relief. They're doing everything that I needed them to do for me and and took that burden off my shoulders. They send me text messages and an email. They were with me all the way getting started since the first

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback! Hearing that our service has provided you with relief is beyond rewarding! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

John Selvage

Mobile, AL
Great I love there customer service and I would recommend Freedom to anyone

Robert Ashbee

Mason, OH
Used them years prior when I went through a divorce that left me behind on many bills. They were able to lower my debt & restructure it into an affordable repayment plan. I absolutely recommend trying them before considering a Bankruptcy filing or any other drastic action.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our team, Robert . We are thrilled to serve you and will be there every step of the way. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Noa Ranoa

San Diego, CA
I've used Freedom to consolidate and get myself a lower apr. I flipped 5 cards into 1 payment and allowed myself to have some cash at the end of the month. My whole process was easy and fast. Money was account maybe 4 days after starting the process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Noa, we are happy to hear that you're pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Ashanti K. Hassan

Ft. Washington, MD
I enjoyed the constant updates. My initial contact was with Jennifer, who listened to my concerns and worked with me to schedule payments. This was helpful in light of my having to retire due to disability. I do and and have recommended them to several people, as a matter of fact I advertise them on my website.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for reviewing your experience Ashanti. It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.