shield Backed by our $100 Guarantee! Learn More

9.2

How is this calculated?

Michelle

Zavalla, TX
I get messages through my email as well as phone calls and letters always keeping up to date with everything if I need to authorized a settlement or anything the details. They get me the information I need it within a timely manner. They've always answered every question that I have, always available anytime I call and doesn't take long to get a hold of the customer service representative. I feel great about it. I had no issues with them, they do not bug they do not encouraged me to do anything that I'm not comfortable with I have nothing but positive and good dealing with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your amazing feedback is appreciated, Michelle. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. We hope to continue providing a supportive and pleasant atmosphere for you. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Karen Wilkinson

Ocala, FL
Very courteous and helpful. Good customer service. Giving a five star rating. Very happy I have chosen them

1 day ago

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your experience! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts and exceptional team. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

45 minutes ago

Thomas Lucero

Las Vegas, NV
EVERYTHING WENT VERY SMOOTHLY AND VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THE AGENT HELPING ME WITH EVERYTHING I HAD TO DO.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Thomas! We are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Douglas Carroll

Miami, FL
I am well pleased with your work on our behalf. thank you. The counselors are very encouraging and helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Douglas! We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Peggy Stewart

Detroit, MI
The program does everything that it says nand virtually helped me get my debts paid. Would not have been able to do it without their assistance.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Peggy. We are thrilled to serve you and look forward to helping you accomplish your future financial goals. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lindsey

Kinston, NC
They were grate to work with and explained everything in detail so I could completely understand it

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Lindsey we are happy to hear that youre pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

William Las

Lincoln Park, MI
Outstanding people who truly have your best interest in mind. Solid communication and the customer website has your progress in an easy to navigate site.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

William, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is rewarding to receive such amazing feedback, we work very hard to ensure that our clients feel supported through this process. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Donny J

Chicago, IL
I as so thankful for reaching out to FDR!!! They get results very quick. I would recommend them to anyone else that is struggling with credit card debt!!!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Donny, our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kara Smith

Nottingham, MD
They helped me from beginning to end. Never had to ask the same question twice!. I was able to get my mom, Tobey B, set up too!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Kara we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

ALEXANDRE

Framingham, MA
This company works hard for you and with you showing you the best ways to handle collectors . Defends you so that you have good results .

Karen

Excellent customer service and they did what they told me on day one ! I'm closing in and my graduation is coming soon :)

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Karen It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts and exceptional team. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Allissa Gil

Always there to answer any question I had, and walked me through every part of the next process when it came to a settlement.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Allissa thank you for reviewing your experience! We not only want to provide you with the best customer service and savings, but we also want to provide you with the necessary tools achieve and maintain a brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Destin Hazel

Atlanta, GA
It’s been ok, can’t complain.. whenever I need to talk I just call and they pick up if not they always return my calls right away and answer all the questions I need to knw..

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Migdalia Morales

Syracuse, NY
I feel that this experience has been a very good one for me which has restored hope for me with my financial situation. The staff have absolutely made this experience for me a very good one.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Migdalia, we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Clifford Mosley

FL
I like the way they handled my creditors stopped annoying phone calls settled my debts at a very fast pace I highly recommend people in debt to contact this company they are truly amazing

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Clifford, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Gloria Reimherr

Pass Christian, MS
The on going level of customer service is what I like most. From the beginning of the signing process, with Tyler; through now, your customer service has been excellent. And in addition your site is easy to use.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Gloria e are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Elizabeth A Williams

So far,my experience with this compy has been excellent. Everyone I have talked with has been very pleasant and easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Thank you for helping me pay off all these high intrest rate debts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Elizabeth, we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Stacy Wofford

Okemos, MI
I have nothing negative to save. I had gotten myself in a bad position and Freedom debit cut what I had to pay in half!! They were so easy to work with. I recommend this to anyone who struggles with debt management.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Stacy, it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Tina Boyd

Weaverville, NC
I have seen great success with this company. It’s moving at a record speed. At first I was leery but I should have done this long ago. The creditor calls have slowed down a lot!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Tina, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Ivan Stewart

Baton Rouge, LA
They really helped out to settle everything and even helped me graduate from the program early once dedicated account had enough to make a final lump sum payment. Settlement fees are a bit high but overall I would recommend this to anyone struggling with heavy debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ivan it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Joan Raney

Charlotte, NC
FDR works. I have been in the program for about a year and already I've paid off 2 of my 5 debts, and recently got a settlement for a third debt. The downside is it really destroyed my credit rating. I totaled my car and it was almost impossible to get another one. When I did get one, the interest rate is crazy high and my payments equally so.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Joan it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Travis Vick

Clermont, FL
I am very satisfied with the speed of which I have been receiving settlements and will be elated when I have a settlement offer for each one. My graduation rate keeps getting pushed back which I don’t love but if it means that my settlements come faster, I will take it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Travis thank you for sharing you experience. We are happy to hear that youre pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have questions about your graduation date!

Rachel Pletke

Osseo, MN
Ther company is good about communications and answering questions. However, I think they should be more informative about how this type of program affects your credit score and how you are responsible for discharged debt at tax time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We strive to provide quality customer care, Rachel. We aim to find real solutions that make a difference and are present every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

maggie snder

Auburn, PA
i like a lot about fdr ; the wealth of information available at your client dashboard about yor individual needs along your journey. caring and positive feedback from advisors ..speed at which settlements are taken care ofwhat dont i like something they cant control i quess the phon calls fron debtors. tkx greatly fdr

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Maggie thank you for reviewing your experience, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Frances Garza

Carlsbad, CA
I am very happy with Freedom Relief. They have taken over my accounts and reduced the balances over half percent. The interest and payments are also reduced to where I have a relief. They are always at your service. They explain all the in and outs of your account. They are there for you. Thank you

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Daisha Conyers

New York, NY
I love how i can save money and also know im making progress with my debt. Also although i had to let my accounts become delinquent, within the last few last paents on those accounts i saw an increase in my credit score more than what i lost when i let them become delinquent. Im very satisfied.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Daisha we are happy to hear that youre pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Nick Serna

Dallas, TX
I have nothing but rave reviews for Freedom Debt Relief. From day one, they have literally gone out of their way to help me get rid of my debt of $23k, in 6 months I’m now at $14k. They let me know when there’s an opportunity to lessen my load by giving a little extra. Together, FDR and I are getting it done!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Nick thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Robert Ashbee

Mason, OH
Used them years prior when I went through a divorce that left me behind on many bills. They were able to lower my debt & restructure it into an affordable repayment plan. I absolutely recommend trying them before considering a Bankruptcy filing or any other drastic action.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our team, Robert . We are thrilled to serve you and will be there every step of the way. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Noa Ranoa

San Diego, CA
I've used Freedom to consolidate and get myself a lower apr. I flipped 5 cards into 1 payment and allowed myself to have some cash at the end of the month. My whole process was easy and fast. Money was account maybe 4 days after starting the process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Noa, we are happy to hear that you're pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Ashanti K. Hassan

Ft. Washington, MD
I enjoyed the constant updates. My initial contact was with Jennifer, who listened to my concerns and worked with me to schedule payments. This was helpful in light of my having to retire due to disability. I do and and have recommended them to several people, as a matter of fact I advertise them on my website.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for reviewing your experience Ashanti. It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Joe Leahy

Marshfield, MA
I contracted with Freedom Debt Relief in December 2018. I thought that I was in a hopeless situation. As of today, I can say that FDR has resolved all of my accounts and I am in a much better place financially thanks to them. They do exactly what they promise. If you can stick with their program , it absolutely works

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Joe, for taking the time to share how pleased you are with our service efforts. It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jennifer Bailey

Atlanta, GA
Freedom Debt Relief has been a wonderful experience for me. The consistent communication and financial tracking to assist me to reach my determined goal has met my expectations. The most valuable aspect of my experience with FDR has been the embarrassment free and harassment free while regularly assisting me to manage being consistent with paying off my debt the best way I can according to my current circumstances.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jennifer it is great to hear that you have been able to comfortable work through the process of paying off your debt. Our advocates are here to support you and its great to hear that you've received the customer care that we are so proud of. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Judy Martin

Lake Havasu City, AZ
We was considering bankruptcy until we heard about Freedom Debt relief. Instead of ruining our credit and cheating business's out of all the money that we owed, we decided to go with Freedom Debt relief. They have been wonderful, and courteous to us. We are very happy and content on the decision we made. This is the best way to put us back on the road to recovery.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Judy thank you for sharing your experience. We understand that times are hard and our clients are looing for their best way to pay their debts. Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free.Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Jennifer Casper

Stroudsburg, PA
Freedom Debt Relief has made my debt recovery a blessed experience. The customer service, the app, the support have all been top notch. I feel safe and secure knowing I have a team working with me and for me in this new step in my life. I am grateful to each team member I encounter and the team members behind the scenes. I am very excited to graduate! This is the best choice for me! Thank you, Freedom Debt Relief!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jennifer, we are honored to partner with you in your journey to financial freedom! Rest assured that we will be right by your side, every step of the way! Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Theresa

Middletown, NY
When I called them to ask questions they answer the questions for me. I'm gonna have to say they were pretty good at keeping me updated.I had my dashboard that I would be able to use as well. I had to go to court because they stopped paying one of my debts, so that what I was not happy about.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Theresa. It's always great to hear that we've been able to answer any and all questions you've had throughout your program. We understand that some accounts may go legal and we do apologize for the inconvenience that we made you go through. Always feel free to connect with us when support is needed. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Kyla

Harrogate, TN
I feel really good about it. I'm getting rid of debt that I would have never gotten out from under. Their service is wonderful. Updates come through the emails through my phone. They're very very highly proficient to help you get out of debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your exciting feedback with us today, Kyla! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Connie L Furniss

Lewes, DE
I'm on my way of being debt free!! I was scared at first doing this but the people were so nice and understoodd my feelings . They gave me encouragement and now today I'm almost done the program. I am so thankful for this program and the dedicated people they have helping.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Connie, on the progress you've made! You are aggressively making your way toward your financial freedom. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

IRENE DOYLE

Concord, CA
They are easy to work with. And they make me feel at ease with resolving my debt.

1 day ago

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Irene, we are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

44 minutes ago

D Denn

Louisville, KY
I feel like I have a team to support and help me resolve my debt! This is not an easy journey!:(

1 hour ago

Libby Vining

NV
Everytime I've called I always get courteous people. They answer your questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Libby, hank you for reviewing your experience with us! It's great to hear you received the utmost level of customer service when speaking with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

1 hour ago

Kim Taggart

Port Richey, FL
I hav been with freedom a little over 2 months and couldn’t be happier. They make it so easy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Kim! We are happy to hear that you're pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Joyce Stokes

Hammond, LA
When I first came to Freedom Debt Relief, I was in really BAD shape. Had lost my job due to COVID, marriage over and was left with a mountain of bills. I called crying because I was now a single woman with a mortgage, just started a job and haven't made my first pay check yet. Ms. Robertta S assured me that everything was to be alright. I want to thank her and let her know she is the BEST! She made me feel comfortable and reassured me that I was going to be where I am today. Thanks to FDR, I feel that I can breathe and my debt situation is being taken care of as long as I do my part of the agreement

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Joyce, for taking the time to share how pleased you are with our service efforts. It is our pleasure to provide a service that leads you to a brighter financial future. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Cynthia Montgomery

Detroit, MI
When I first started with FDR i Was skeptical of the idea of giving all the information on All of my creditors and depending on FDR to negotiate a settlement to pay them them off. I was afraid of speaking to the creditors when they call and explaining to them my financial Hardship and do plan on paying , Not to give .away too much information. I had to think positive and considerate on keeping up-to-date on my notifications And dashboard activity. I kept thinking how was I going to finish by my graduation date so far away? I managed to keep my payments coming in on a convenient time of the month, which was on the first. It took a lot of praying and faith in FDR to have confidence that this is legal. FDR was moving considerably fast with the settlements with each creditor. I' hope to continue making settlements and reach a early graduation. I am presently working a partime Job to stay current on my regular bills I have.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Cynthia, thank you for trusting us as your guide to a debt-free future. If you have any questions or need any extra support with your accounts, please don't hesitate to give our customer support team a call. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Courtney Wood

Ooltewah, TN
I wrote an original review a month ago stating how I was pleased with FDR up until my Discover account went through litigation and things felt like they were falling through the cracks on FDR’s end and their law team. As soon as I wrote the review, an agent higher up with FDR contacted me and I was able to express my issues and concerns. After this conversation, communication on this account felt like it was getting much better and I ended up getting a settlement. I do still feel like to get things done you have to do your own part and really stay on top of things to make sure it runs smoothly. I was pleased to see that my effort did matter to them and they wanted to clear up all issues.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Courtney, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that this account has caused additional stress to you. An account specialist will be reaching out regarding these concerns. You have our full support, thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joseph Leahy

Ocean Bluff, MA
From my initial contact with FDR through almost 3 years in the program, I have never had a bad experience with any of the service reps. I have 9 accounts in the program and all but 1 has been resolved. They do what they say they will do. If you stick with the programmed savings deposits as required, their system works. Yes you should be prepared to take a credit score hit, but the program beats making minimum payments for the rest of your life. The $$ you are saving in the long run is substantial and you can control how fast the system works for you

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Joseph, for sharing your exciting feedback with us today! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts and exceptional team. Always feel free to connect with us when support is needed. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Roya

Newark, CA
It's good for your credit. Good customer service - they're always helping and giving an update.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Roya, we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Patricia D Flowers

Lithia, FL
Had nothing but good experience with Freedom Debt Relief. Helped me payoff some of my credit cards.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Patricia It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Stephanie Schultz

Las Vegas, NV
Enrolling with Freedom Debt Relief was the best course of action I've done after coming to terms that I was way over my head with debt. From my own personal experience Freedom Debt Relief associates have been nothing more than kind and reassuring in my journey to get out of debt. With their helpful associates and helpful articles/videos I've ceased worrying and continue to pay into my account to help speed up the graduation program. I am happy to say that from the nine in my account have been completed, three being paid off and the remaining in negotiations. Another thing that I'd like about it they give you the option to either increase your payments for a faster completion or pay more into when you can.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Stephanie, for taking the time to leave us a review! We're overjoyed to hear about your experience with our team and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Crystal

Grandy, NC
My situation was just too overwhelming to handle by myself. I was trying to figure out a budget that would work best for me and they actually have helped me with that. Freedom Debt Relief is very knowledgeable and they're always extremely polite. Just about every experience that I have had to call and talk to someone the problem is always resolved. I would say a 5. I mean I was a little apprehensive at first just because of the process that I had to go through. But they handle all the creditors that I have and I don't have to worry about it I have confidence in them that they'll take care of that for me and it will get resolved.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Crystal, we are overjoyed on how the program has benefited you! We take great pride in ensuring we can support you through every stepping stone in the program. We want you to continue to lean on us if you need anything in the future. Remember, we can be reached at 1(800)-655-6303 or through your online portal at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jo Ann Nelson

Louisville, KY
Great program. I tried negotiating on my own, what a pain, the bullish attitude most Credit card companies have was hard to take. FDR was the answer. It takes time and patience on the consumers part for the program to work. I have been in the program over 3 years , several settlements later, one in July and September, I can see how the program is working for me. My credit has improved, I have learned to live without a credit card, within my means and best part NO creditor calls. I know it is my responsibility to keep track of my credit, make my payments every month and just set back and let the program work.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jo-Ann, we are grateful for your honest review. We understand the struggle of trying to find resolutions to your debt, and it's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. Please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303 if you ever need our assistance. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom.