Backed by our $200 Guarantee! Learn More

Freedom Debt Relief

9.2

How is this calculated?

Summary

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved billions in consumer debt since its founding in 2002.

The company has considerable industry experience and high client satisfaction ratings.

With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) is a great option for many consumers. Its minimum debt requirement is $7,500. Freedom Debt Relief accepts clients dealing with financial hardship that meet this threshold and clients that can make regular payments to an account to pay for settlements. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers a debt settlement program that involves negotiating with creditors to lower total debt owed and is available in 40 states. It does not, however, offer debt management plans or credit counseling for those not interested in debt settlement, as Freedom Debt Relief is a debt settlement company.

On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges 22 percent of your total enrolled debt, which means the cost varies depending on your financial situation. To settle a $20,000 debt, it will cost around $4,000.

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one consolidation loan and one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt and avoid declaring bankruptcy.

Pros

• check_circle Low Minimum Debt Requirement
  • check_circle Industry Leader
  • check_circle Multiple Accreditations
  • check_circle Thousands of Positive Customer Reviews

Cons

• remove_circle Not Offered in All States
  • remove_circle Limited Service Options
  • remove_circle Implicated in Previous Lawsuits

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. If you're looking to settle your debt through debt negotiation and a reliable debt relief program, we highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a reasonable quote from the company during your free consultation.

Services

Services Offered: Debt Settlement, Free Consultation

States Serviced:

As a leading debt settlement company, Freedom Debt Relief offers several services and features to its customers, including

• Free consultation with a Certified Debt Consultant
  • Relief for unsecured debts (credit card debt, medical debt, personal loan debt, or department store credit debt)
  • A free debt evaluation
  • An online dashboard to track your progress
  • Debt negotiation
  • Debt settlement
  • And more

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained, IAPDA-certified debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services.

According to a four-year study by Freedom Debt Relief, its customers start the program with a median of $28,000 in debt, which decreases to $3,800 after 45 months in the program. The graph below shows the decrease in debt over time and how this directly affects the increase in customers' credit scores.

Decrease in debt over time

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. It also offers education to help clients improve their financial knowledge.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer this debt relief service as part of their packages.

Pricing

Minimum Debt Requirement: $7,500

How much does Freedom Debt Relief cost?

On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt, or about 20-22 percent of total debt. If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000.

Users are charged an average of 22 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more or less than this to use FDR. FDR's prices range between 15 and 25 percent. The rates vary depending on the state the client lives in.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement firm still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 22 percent of your total enrolled debt, but you will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate. The fee is competitive for the industry. The fee is assessed when a successful settlement is reached.

However, Freedom Debt Relief's services are high quality and make it easier to make your way to living debt-free.

What is Freedom Debt Relief's minimum debt requirement?

Freedom Debt Relief has a minimum debt requirement of $7,500. This means if you are looking to settle or reduce your debt but you do not meet this threshold, you will have to find another debt relief company with a lower minimum debt requirement.

However, Freedom Debt has a lower minimum requirement than some other top debt relief companies we have reviewed, so it is still standard for the industry, if not slightly more inclusive and available than some other debt relief companies.

What Customers Are Saying

Want to read real Freedom Debt Relief reviews from verified customers? Do so here. We've also included a snapshot of how customers rank Freedom Debt in terms of value, quality, service, and trustworthiness.

Positive Reviews

Most Freedom Debt reviews on Best Company are positive. People commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients drowning in high amounts of unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save them from paying a large percentage of what they owe. One Freedom Debt Relief review even states that the company helped him save several thousand dollars in interest as well as settling all of his outstanding debt.

Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores in the first six months, clients with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful for debt reduction. It's also important for people to know that forgiven debt is considered taxable income, so you may owe more in taxes when using debt settlement services.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several Freedom Debt Relief clients who have complaints about the debt relief company. The two main complaints that people seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long or isn't as effective as people hoped
  • FDR charges too much for its services, sometimes costing consumers up to 25 percent of their total enrolled debt

These complaints are fairly common within the debt settlement industry. It's important for clients to be fully informed about what debt settlement is and how it works. Potential clients should use the free consultation to learn more about the time it takes to reach a settlement and specific price information.

View Freedom Debt Relief reviews below.

About the Company

Accreditations: AFCC, IAPDA

Is Nonprofit: No

Time in Business: 20 Years

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief has over 17 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. It has settled over two million accounts since its founding and regularly settles over 50,000 accounts monthly.

In fact, Freedom Debt was one of the founding members of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which now accredits other debt relief companies and sets the standard for best practices in the credit advocacy industry. The company is also a platinum member of the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators.

Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the client. FDR will work to obtain settlements that resolve credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt, such as personal loan debt or medical debt).

FDR will walk clients through the debt settlement process: first, customers will voluntarily choose to stop making monthly payments to lenders. Instead, clients will elect to make a monthly deposit into a separate special purpose account to save money to pay for the settlements once negotiated. Freedom Debt Relief will then work to negotiate a settlement on behalf of its clients.

Unfortunately, this settlement process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your credit card or other debt, this will decrease your credit score. A four-year study by Freedom Debt Relief found that its customers' credit scores dropped in the first six months of the debt settlement program, then began to recover. According to the study, most customers' credit scores recovered to their previous position by the time they completed the Freedom Debt Relief program. It's smart to have a plan for boosting your credit score before you start the debt settlement process.

The graph below shows Freedom Debt Relief's customers' credit scores over time as they improve their debt through the company's program.

Freedom Debt Relief's customers' credit scores over time

How does Freedom Debt Relief work?

Freedom Debt Relief doesn't charge an upfront fee or any other fees until after debt is settled with creditors. This practice is standard for the industry. Debt relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt, also do not have upfront fees.

Upon enrollment, customers will open an FDIC-insured bank account that the client controls. Clients will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt into this bank account instead. This is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation.

Next, FDR or its representatives or agents will negotiate with your creditors to settle on debt to pay.

Freedom Debt Relief makes money by charging fees on the enrolled debt amount. Its average fees are a bit high (around 22 percent fees on enrolled debt), but its services are thorough.

The company's ability to help clients find an easier road to financial freedom and paying off debt is highly valuable.

Should I have any concerns about Freedom Debt Relief?

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 40 states. If Freedom Debt Relief does not offer its debt relief program in your state, you'll have to consider other debt settlement companies.

Most debt settlement companies have a minimum debt requirement to ensure a payout. A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much.

Freedom Debt Relief requires a minimum debt amount of $7,500 (the amount of which is charged fees between 15 and 25 percent). While this threshold is low compared to other debt settlement companies, it does rule out people struggling with lower debt amounts.

An additional limitation with Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. Freedom Debt Relief is not an option for those struggling with secured debt. The difference between unsecured and secured debt is that unsecured debt is not backed by assets or collateral, while secured debt is.

Limited Services

Some debt relief agencies provide services outside of debt settlement, such as credit counseling, advocating for a lower interest rate on your debt, or debt management plans. However, Freedom Debt Relief does not offer these services.

As such, if you choose to go with Freedom Debt Relief to help you work toward resolving your debt, be aware that you will be signing up for a debt settlement program, and may still receive calls from a debt collector or face the risk of a negative impact on your credit score.

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Lawsuit

In 2019, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Freedom Debt Relief reached an agreement that FDR would do the following:

• Make it clear that in some cases, FDR may not be able to negotiate a debt if the creditor is unwilling to negotiate
  • Let consumers know that, in some cases, the creditor will only negotiate if the client is also directly involved in the negotiations, and that the consumer has the right to refuse to participate in the negotiations and can remove the debt from their program without penalty
  • Make it clearer to consumers under what circumstances they will be charged a fee
  • Stop charging fees on all accounts where the settlement amount was not reduced, or where the creditor wrote off the debt on their own
  • Make it clearer to consumers that, if they end their program early, any money left in their program savings account belongs to them, minus any funds earned by the company according to legal statutes
  • Pay restitution money to injured consumers
  • Pay a civil penalty

It's a good idea for potential clients to do some research on the process, consumers' rights, and industry standards for settlement companies before setting up a free consultation with a debt settlement service. It's also recommended to read recent customer reviews to get a better sense of Freedom Debt Relief's commitment to clients and how good its settlement services are.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Freedom Debt Relief?

expand_more

How does the Freedom Debt Relief program work?

expand_more

How does Freedom Debt Relief affect your credit?

expand_more

How much does Freedom Debt Relief cost?

expand_more

What kind of debt does Freedom Debt Relief work with?

expand_more

What happens if a creditor tries to sue me during settlement?

expand_more

Is forgiven debt taxable?

Reviews

Yesenia

Phoenix, AZ
I was like stuck in a position where I didn't know what else to do amd all these debt were accumulating. I was pregnant with my twin boys and my husband was the only one working, but he was barely working because he was constantly taking me to the doctor's office, so everything was piling up. We looked it up online and Freedom Debt was the first one we saw. We did some investigation and we can called you guys and the representative was really nice and gave us some information about who Freedom Debt Relief is and why we should join. Thank you so much for helping us out. Not just me but my whole family - getting out of this hole that we've dug ourselves in. You guys were able to extend us a hand and get us out of that debt and we finally feel free, so thank you so much for all your guys's help and support. You guys have great customer service. Really great representatives who are very compassionate, show empathy, and they're really genuinely nice. I would receive text messages saying 'Hey you have something pending or setteling or that's about to be settled'. So that's something that I really appreciate.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Yesenia, it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Thomlyn Lovin

Roswell, GA
Like many of the other debt relief services I tried, Freedom Debt Relief offered a free consultation which was super useful. They also have a dashboard that they created for me which helped simplify everything by listing how much I’ve saved, how much I owed, etc. Overall I’m very pleased with their services.

18 hours ago

Tina

Madison, WI
Freedom Debt Relief was referred to me by a friend and colleague who had used it. I decided to give it a shot. It took 4 years and a few months, but I’m now debt free! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. They also work with a law firm that can help with any hiccups in the process. I would recommend FDR.

Kristie Ferriss

Hixson, TN
I was not pressured into the debt relief program nor was I made to feel less of a person because I chose this option. I was walked through each step of the process and it was explained thoroughly. I am very happy with my decision.

linda richardson

Amarillo, TX
I was finally able to put my credit card debt behind me. They made it easy and work for my budget, they worked with my creditor's and got me the best settlement. I was able to pay off even sooner than I expected and the dashboard was always available to let me know my progress. I am credit card debt free now and it feels Great!

Lisa Bowen

Columbus, MS
FDR has your financial back. They genuinely care about you and your debt relief goal. They are committed and loyal. When I had one company threaten to sue me, they found a law firm that offered aid without compensation. That act of care was what made me realize just how committed and caring they are. They are REAL people just like you and me and they mean business and they KNOW there business well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Lisa! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and its great to hear you are happy with our service efforts! Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Carmelita

Glendale, CA
Freedom debt relief is the best company that help improve my credit. Good customer service no long wait in telephone conversations. Up to date in their communication thru my email. I seldom call them coz I trust them to resolve my debts to several company. They where able resolve them all, I was surprised that they send me an email that Im paid off my account worth 13,000 It was a great relief on my part. I was bout to go to court coz one of the banks sued for my debts. Im happy that freedom debt relief rescue me from Shame and anxiety My credit score went up too. Thank you much Freedom debt relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Carmelita! We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Myra

Ashland, VA
I can't say enough about it. I just finished the program early and I'm happy with everything. I was having some issues with credit cards and one of my nephews put me on to you guys, which was a good thing. I've been totally pleased with everything. Everyone that I worked with was a good experience. Any time I've ever called, I've been able to speak with someone. The client dashboard was a big help. I could look and see for myself where things were at.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, completing your program is such an amazing accomplishment! We look forward to your continued success! Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Carmen

Sun City Center, FL
I have so many debt, so I found Freedom Debt Relief on my phone and I decided to apply. I'm really I'm very happy to have them. It's a relief I don't have to worry about it - just make the payment and they do everything for me. I'm very happy, that's all I can say. I will recommend it to my friends and to my family and the only thing I can do is really appreciate what they're doing for me and I thank God that I've read about them. I'm very happy with what they were doing for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing, Carmen. It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Ipanema Ordonez

Fountain Valley, CA
For someone who didn't believe in credit and was directed into asking for it, I believe that Freedom Debt Relief is someone who understands that credit can not be forced into a person by deceitful ways or means. Freedom Debt Relief understands those, like me who prefer to spend it if you have it. In other words, help you to get your peace of mind back, by doing what is right. They lead you to the deliverance from deceitful ways. At least, this was my case. I am giving back, what I never asked for since the beginning. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for understanding the ways of deception people like me go through. Although the credit system can be good. It can also be offered to those who are not forced to get it, and who willingly seek for it, based on their understanding about rates, time frame (to pay back) length of loan, etc, etc.

Jessica Aronson

I rate FDR 5 because of the Professionalism and compassion the staff of the whole Whole program has for the the clients is very amazing, they understand,they don't judge as to why your calling , all they want to know is How they can Help Us And we help ourselves as well They don't judge about why we are calling They are just Happy That they can Help us if we give them a chance to prove what they are working with and they go over everything with you,they make you feel very safe , comfortable,and not want you to take yourself out of life permanently,The representative I spoke with for the first time cried with me cus I explained My Diagnosis of Mentally ill and I wanted to end my life I was close and she told me everything is going to be ok,and it's in there hands now and they will take care of everything and then I was proven that to be true! Thank You

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jessica thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Blanca Perez

Los Angeles, CA
Love the entire program I didn't felted ever miss treated or pushed around to make payments or to be haras at all!! The true I got surprised when I saw that a graduated the program

Jim Hock

Irving, TX
FDR did what they said they would. If I ever had a question or a concern they were very easy to get in touch with. What a financial relief. I can already feel the results in my credit score going up. Thank You FDR

Julia Trostel

Benton, AR
I’m new to Freedom Debt Relief and I am fully confident that I made the right decision. Their customer service is outstanding. When I have any questions or concerns, there is always someone available to ease my mind. They work fast on your debt and they always keep you up to date.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Julia, we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Michelle Williams

Godley, TX
I have only been with the company a couple months and the initial contact was great. Pam M was awesome to work with. After we were enrolled in the program, I had scheduled my first follow up call and it came after the scheduled hour time frame, so I couldn’t take call. I got a message to reschedule, so I did and no one ever called. I then called and spoke to someone in Customer Service who advised that she would note my file. I received yet another notification to schedule a call so I did and still no one ever called. A couple of days later another notification came and I scheduled a call for last Wednesday, and FINALLY, someone called. I must say I was disappointed. Keep in mind this was my first call after having enrolled in the program and the only information I got from the call was the email address and phone number for customer support. I had anticipated going over how to navigate the dashboard and steps that had been taken place so far. I had to learn to do that on my own. I was asked if I had any questions, and I am sure I do, but without a full understanding of what is taking place and what to expect, how would I know what to ask? To be honest, the person who called didn’t really seem to know any more than I did, and the entire call lasted less than 10 minutes. Imagine my surprise as well when I was told there would be no more scheduled calls going forward. No follow-ups, no check-ins, just here’s our contact information and good luck! Now don’t get me wrong, I am not sorry we signed up for the program. Our largest loan has already been negotiated and settled within the first month, and that alone was a huge relief. And we expect to see more settlements follow. It was just a little disheartening that the company we have enlisted the help of, and entrusted with our financial well-being, seems to lack the level of service we expected.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Michelle, thank you for your feedback. We are actively looking for ways to better communicate with our clients. It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Tom

Atlanta, GA
I have dealt with other debt settlement companies. Freedom from Debt Relief is far superior than the others. Communication from them has been exceptional. Ease of establishing relationship was straight forward, not complicated at all. Their customer representatives are patient, understanding and helpful. I highly recommend them if your debt circumstances require it. A+ in my book.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Tom, we are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Ed Monnet

Austin, TX
I had gotten myself into some financial trouble and freedom debt relief was a huge help! I talked to someone for a few minutes and they helped me assess my debts and options. I was setup on a payment plan that coordinated with my pay schedule. They were able to cut my debt in about half and got things resolved quickly. They were great about sending messages when I needed to fill out documents and really helped me with handling calls and letters. I am now out of debt and on the right path. Just be patient and make sure to keep up with the payments.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Ed! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Evelyn Diaz

San Leandro, CA
Freedom Debt Relief is helping me pay my debt! They were very clear since the beginning and explained the program and the steps I have to take! The toughest part is to be patient and let them negotiate the debts you! I have seen many of my debts being settled and I get constant communications letting me know of my progress. The client dashboard is so user friendly and clearly explains all the payments and my progress, the representatives of the chat online answer in seconds and patiently explain and answer all my questions! I highly recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone who wants to be Debt free!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Evelyn! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lynnette Aviles

Orlando, FL
I love that I do not have to make the calls myself to these creditors, it saves me so much time! This program is a blessing and came to me just when I needed it the most! Would recommend to EVERYONE!

john sturm

Niles, OH
This is a very good company to deal with. They take care of everything for you, and are very efficient and professional. I would highly recommend them to everyone. I was very happy with my results!

D

East Meadow, NY
What I found helpful, was their openness of explaining what was needed to overcome my debt, and the structure & constant encouragement that I found not only necessary, but welcomed in achieving my goal.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for reviewing your experience! We not only want to provide you with the best customer service and savings, but we also want to provide you with the necessary tools to achieve and maintain a brighter financial future! Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

urbanmate64

Saint Helen, MI
I love that FDR is helping me get out of debt and it is so easy to do. I just make my payments and they do the rest. I have struggle for years to get out of debt and with the help of Freedom Debt Relief I am finally able to do so.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Larry Cooper

Fayetteville, NC
I like the fact that I don't have to stress about making ends meet every month now because FDR is working to resolve or decrease the amount I owe to my creditors. I honestly didn't trust the process at first but today I'm confident my debt problems will be resolved. Thank you, Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Larry, we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Beatriz Chora

Long Beach, CA
When start the program. I have many problems. First court. And many calls. Its too much stress. Freedom. Took my problems. They made very. goog agreements. And now. I am very happy.already pay. Freedom Everybody thank you so much. Help me. of lot 😘😘

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Beatriz, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kim Carroll

Amarillo, TX
They are taking care of all the work with dealing on getting my credit cards down to a lower pay off. All I have to do is agree and each month we agreed on how much I could afford to have taken out of my account to pay for these and they let me know @ time it will take.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Kim! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Curt Thomas

Hopkins, MN
My experience with FDR has been nothing short of exceptional. When I began the program, it was estimated that it would take 4 years to clear the enrolled debt. It actually took 2.5 years! Being debt free is absolutely liberating. I would highly recommend FDR to anyone.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Curt! We are happy to hear that you're pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Ruby

Catonsville, MD
Wanted to consolidate my debts instead of paying so many. I've gotten along very well and they keep me informed when something is ready to be settled. To date I've had no problems; everything is going well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ruby, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jennifer Schott

Pasadena, TX
We joined them after having all our questions answered and fears put to rest that this was a "scam" company like so many others we looked into were. The program and website is really easy to understand and the team has been great. The program deposits work and communication is easy and reliable. I can't say enough good about the program, and I am looking forward to seeing the end of the program and its benefits. 5/5 recommend.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jennifer, we are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Leon Wood

Waldorf, MD
I truly believe it it wasn't for FDR I would have filed bankrupt, but a long story I'll make this plain and clear I would recommend this company to anyone that's having bent problems, I will be able to pay off my $24,000 debt a little over 3years thanks to GET thank You so much

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Leon our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Charles Crossman

Saint Augustine, FL
The financial "system" FDR uses has enabled me to turn my financial problems around. To the extent I have a couple of credit cards where the card company has increased my credit limit. And the "biggy", I recently applied for a VA home loan and was approved up to 400k.

Beverly Brian

Palm Harbor, FL
I was in the program for 4 yrs and then was offered a loan, with the Consolidated Loan part of the company and totally was misunderstanding the loan officer because of previous talks I had with him and told him that I could not pay more than I'm paying now, and that I pd that amount in two payments so when I went through the contract the amount of my monthly payment was the amount was less than my current amount I had been paying freedom debt and so I thought the amounts was listed as being taken out bimonthly I understood that at that figure would be divided in half because that's how I had discussed it ,, but when it came to start paying the loan payments my payment was double the amount I had been paying and now at the age of 78 I am worse of financially than I have ever been in my life, it's devastating. The loan officer never came out and said this amount will be a total of the number shown.. it did give numbers listed that were options, but I understood by monthly as the $371 was to be divided into two payments instead of a total of $742 as a payment.. now I cannot pay that payment and they will not work with me..

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Beverly we are sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate reaching out. We have forwarded your mentioned concerns to a Consolidation Plus representative for review.

Luisa F. Victorio

Annapolis, MD
Almost all of my debts were settled without any hazzle. I am down to one so I am very very happy with the outcome. People should trust Freedom Debt Relief because they provide excellent work and thus provide excellent results. Thank you again FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Luisa we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Richard

They check up on us and I get good emails keeping us informed so that was that was good. They have just been forthcoming. I'm glad we did, it was the best decision we made. They're good company and they taking care of us really well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Richard thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Linnette

Everytime I had a question they would answer it, and their answers were great and they did as much as possible to help me. They're very ordinary and they give you enough time to gather your finances to establish the payment that you'd be able to make monthly. I'm just very happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Linnette It's great to hear you received the utmost level of customer service when speaking with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Susan Melvin

St. Petersburg, FL
Freedom debt relief saved me so much money. I just graduated and it’s nice to know that it’s handled. No more credit payments!

20 hours ago

kellywp7958 Pritchett

Anniston, AL
It is great that found a card we thought that was turn got them all resolved and paid off would do this again if we have to ?

22 hours ago

Maria

Winter Springs, FL
Outstanding support from the Credit Consultant he was very knowledgeable and professional throughout the analysis and presentation.

Connie

Yorktown, VA
I was always able to get information whenever I called with any questions. Very easy to work with, including easy to understand graphs of payments made/amounts due, etc., even though I am over 80!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Connie, thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear you received the utmost level of customer service when speaking with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Rg Morales

San Jose, CA
It's been great so far, very fast to update me and trying to keep in touch. Love the progress I'm making. It feels like it's going faster than i thought it would. Which is great.

Sharon Smith

Indianapolis, IN
I was very impressed by the professional behavior of everyone I was in contact with. Very friendly and made the process simple to understand. I am so glad I found this company. I would gladly recommend them!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Sharon , for taking the time to share how pleased you are with our service efforts. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Debbie

Nashville, NC
There is nothing to dislike. They are like guardian angels. Their customer service is top notch and representatives are very understanding. I wish I have felt more comfortable earlier.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Debbie! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Luis

Clermont, FL
Reps have a knowledgeable background and willingness to help me. Always keep in touch on the progress I am making. Always answers my questions directly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service, Luis! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Heather Dees

Tupelo, MS
We have had a great experience with FDR. The customer service is amazing and the communication it top notch! I never have to wonder what is happening to my dedicated amount, and I can trust that FDR is taking care of business!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Heather, thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear you received the utmost level of customer service when speaking with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Markw

Lakeland, FL
Have been in the program for about 7 months and no issues. I already have 8 settlements and working on the next. I have a lot of accounts (19) with over $100K in credit card debt. Dashboard is great and keeps me informed. If I have a question, always answered. Just trust the process, I still have a long ways to go, but getting there!

Karen Donoho

Weatherford, TX
The company is helping me get rid of my debt. The only problem I have had is needing to pay extra money to help with a company that sued me. My budget is very tight; I was able to pay it, but it has caused more financial stress.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Karen, thank you for sharing this feedback. We understand that it can be stressful to deal with legal accounts which is why we do our best to work with the funds that we have available to settle accounts in a timely manner. In some cases a draft increase may be necessary. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Debra

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Customer Review Video

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Debra, it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Carolyn Delcarlo

Stockton, CA
The staff and management are able to explain and help you organize and prioritize your needs. They are fabulous when it comes to communication , thoroughness, followup..I am just delighted with the caring approach and expertness...highly recommend.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carolyn, thank you for reviewing your experience! We not only want to provide you with the best customer service and savings, but we also want to provide you with the necessary tools achieve and maintain a brighter financial future! Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Carroll A. Farmer

I really appreciate this program. It is helping me become debt free as I start to transition towards retirement. The legal services have been instrumental with their services. My only issue is the contact us. The responses seem like they are from someone that doesn't know the program. They were not helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carroll Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Romanita

It was very helpful and easy to understand the way they gave me information. They're always there to help you and solve any problems you have with them. I've been doing very well with them. Very very happy with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Romanita we are thrilled to accompany you in your journey to financial freedom. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Luz

I needed help. Yes they always kept me updated with everything. They were very open with me, they spoke to me freely, they explain everything and they really do with me. Very satisfied.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Luz we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.