Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved billions in debt since its founding in 2002.

The company has considerable industry experience and high client satisfaction ratings.

With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Its minimum debt requirement is $7,500. Freedom Debt Relief accepts clients dealing with financial hardship that meet this threshold and clients that can make regular payments to an account to pay for settlements. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers a debt settlement program that involves negotiating with creditors to lower total debt owed and is available in 39 states.

On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges 22 percent of your total enrolled debt, which means the cost varies depending on your financial situation. To settle a $20,000 debt, it will cost around $4,000.

View Freedom Debt Relief reviews below.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Low minimum of $7,500 in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Costs between 15 and 25 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • Free consultation with a Certified Debt Consultant

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained, IAPDA-certified debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 17 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. It has settled over two million accounts since its founding and regularly settles over 50,000 accounts monthly.

Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the client. Freedom will work to obtain settlements that resolve credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk clients through the debt settlement process: first, customers will voluntarily choose to stop making monthly payments to lenders. Instead, clients will elect to make a monthly deposit into a separate special purpose account to save money to pay for the settlements once negotiated. Freedom Debt Relief will then work to negotiate a settlement on behalf of its clients.

Unfortunately, this settlement process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your credit card or other debt, this will decrease your credit score. It's smart to have a plan for boosting your credit score before you start the debt settlement process.

If you choose a debt settlement plan to resolve your debts, the debts you settle are marked as "settled" on your credit report.

While there are some risks to debt settlement, this process allows you to settle debts, avoid bankruptcy, and become debt-free.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt reviews on Best Company are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients drowning in high amounts of unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of what they owe.

Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, clients with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful for debt reduction. It's also important for people to know that forgiven debt is considered taxable income, so you may owe more in taxes when using debt settlement services.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. It also offers education to help clients improve their financial knowledge.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools.

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one consolidation loan and one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt and avoid declaring bankruptcy.

Freedom Debt Relief doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. This practic is standard for the industry. Debt Relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt, also do not have upfront fees.

Upon enrollment, customers will open an FDIC-insured bank account that the client controls. Clients will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt into this bank account instead. This is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation.

Next, FDR or its representatives or agents will negotiate with your creditors to settle on debt to pay.

Freedom Debt Relief makes money by charging fees on the enrolled debt amount. Its average fees are a bit high (around 22 percent fees on enrolled debt), but its services are thorough.

The company's ability to help clients find an easier road to financial freedom and paying off debt is highly valuable.

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints
  • Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Lawsuit

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (22 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000.

Users are charged an average of 22 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more or less than this to use FDR. FDR’s prices range between 15 and 25 percent. The rates vary depending on the state the client lives in.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 22 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate. The fee is competitive for the industry. The fee is assessed when a successful settlement is reached.

However, Freedom Debt Relief’s services are high quality and make it easier to make your way to being debt-free.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 39 states. If Freedom Debt Relief does not offer services in your state, you'll have to consider other debt settlement companies.

Most debt settlement companies have a minimum debt requirement to ensure a payout. A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much.

Freedom Debt Relief requires a minimum debt amount of $7,500 (the amount of which is charged fees between 15 and 25 percent). While this threshold is low compared to other debt settlement companies, it does rule out people struggling with lower debt amounts.

An additional limitation with Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. Freedom Debt Relief is not an option for those struggling with secured debt.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The two main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long or isn't as effective as people hoped
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers up to 25 percent of their total enrolled debt

These complaints are fairly common within the debt settlement industry. It’s important for clients to be fully informed about what debt settlement is and how it works. Potential clients should use the free consultation to learn more about the time it takes to reach a settlement and specific price information.

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Lawsuit

In 2019, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Freedom Debt Relief reached an agreement that FDR would:

• Make it clear that in some cases FDR may not be able to negotiate a debt if the creditor is unwilling to negotiate
  • Let consumers know that, in some cases, the creditor will only negotiate if the client is also directly involved in the negotiations, and that the consumer has the right to refuse to participate in the negotiations and can remove the debt from their program without penalty
  • Make it clearer to consumers under what circumstances they will be charged a fee
  • Stop charging fees on all accounts where the settlement amount was not reduced, or where the creditor wrote off the debt on their own
  • Make it clearer to consumers that, if they end their program early, any money left in their program savings account belongs to them, minus any funds earned by the company according to legal statues
  • Pay restitution money to injured consumers
  • Pay a civil penalty

It's a good idea for potential clients to do some research on the process, consumers' rights, and industry standards for settlement companies before setting up a free consultation with a debt settlement service. It's also recommended to read recent customer reviews to get a better sense of Freedom Debt Relief's commitment to clients and how good its settlement services are.

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 15 to 25 percent fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief).

While people interested in other debt resolution methods, like credit counseling, a debt management plan or debt consolidation loan, will need to consider other companies, Freedom Debt Relief is a good option for those seeking a debt settlement program.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. If you're looking to settle your debt through debt negotiation, we highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a reasonable quote from them during your free consultation.

Freedom Debt Relief Frequently Asked Questions

What is Freedom Debt Relief?

Freedom Debt Relief is a debt settlement company. We offer a debt settlement program that helps you get out of debt faster and for less. With over 15 years of experience working to reduce our clients’ debt, we have resolved over $10 billion in debt since 2002.

How does the Freedom Debt Relief program work?

After signing up for Freedom Debt Relief, you make monthly deposits into an FDIC-insured bank account that you own and control. Once enough money has built up into this account, negotiations occur towards resolving each of your debts one by one. Once a settlement offer is obtained, we present the offer for you to sign off on. If you agree to the terms, the funds in your FDIC-insured account are used to pay the creditor. This is also when we collect our fee. Once the creditor has been paid according to the settlement agreement, the remainder of the debt is written off. We repeat this process with all of your debts until you no longer owe anything on your enrolled debts.

How does Freedom Debt Relief affect your credit?

Freedom Debt Relief could negatively impact your credit as your creditors are not being paid every month. As such, they will report your missed payments to the credit bureaus, which negatively impacts your score. If you are already behind on payments, however, your credit is already negatively affected, so you should take that into consideration.

How much does Freedom Debt Relief cost?

Our fee ranges from 15%-25% of the debt, depending on the state you live in, how much you owe, and other factors. Under no circumstances, however, will you pay us our fee in advance of a settlement on a debt.

What kind of debt does Freedom Debt Relief work with?

Debt from credit cards, medical bills, department store cards, and many other types of unsecured debt could qualify for Freedom Debt Relief. However, secured debt that involves collateral, including auto loans, mortgages, and federal student loans, do not qualify.

What happens if a creditor tries to sue me during settlement?

Since you’ve stopped making payments to your creditors, there’s a chance that they may sue you in an attempt to collect what you owe them. Freedom Debt Relief makes available to its clients an optional subscription to a legal network of lawyers, which could help in these instances where you get sued.

Is forgiven debt taxable?

According to the IRS, a forgiven debt is considered taxable income. At the end of the year, they will expect taxes to be paid on any settled debt. However, IRS Form 982, Reduction of Tax Attributes Due to Discharge of Indebtedness, may exempt you from this tax. To learn how forgiven debt could affect your taxes, talk to a tax professional.

Elaine Turner

December 6th, 2017 Naples, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They settled all of our debts pretty quickly. As soon as they are done with one of them they let me know. I'm very pleased and glad I did it.

Nov 08, 2018

Congratulations on your settlements, Elaine! We're all looking forward to your next milestone and your financial success! Any time you have questions please feel free to reach out to our client services team at (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Julie Kay Gunther

December 6th, 2017 Brooksville, FL' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was at the end of my rope and I couldn't see another way out of it, so I gave it a try. They have always been really good at keeping me posted, usually through text messages. They also answer my questions right away whenever I call them. There was one account that filed a lawsuit against me and their legal team took care of that. I was really happy about that. Though I was expecting them to settle my account a little faster and with a bigger percentage taken off of it. Still, I'm glad I did it.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Julie, Thank you for sharing your review. We are thrilled to have you a part of Freedom Debt Relief and we will continue to answer any questions or concerns you have. We are very glad your legal account is resolved and we did our best to resolve your accounts in a timely manner. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 6th, 2017 Floral City, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything I've asked them so far they have answered, I'm satisfied with them. They have emailed me whatever changes there have been during the process. I'm satisfied and I don't have any complaints.

Nov 08, 2018

Thank you for your great review! We're happy to hear that your program is running smoothly and your questions don't go unanswered! Please continue to reach out any time you need assistance with your account, our client services team is available seven days a week and can be reached at (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jacqueline Brown

December 6th, 2017 McCalla, AL' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anytime I had a question they were ready to answer and would walk me through the whole thing. They also made sure that I took my time to think before making a final decision on things. They always wanted to make sure that I knew what was happening and that I understood the situation. Everything that gets done is put up in the dashboard so I can look at it. They also send me messages when they need me to look at things there. There were a couple of times when I had to call them because I hadn't heard back from them in a while. I'm in the middle of things right now and I feel okay so far. I'm down to the end of my program but I'm a bit concerned about the last debt. It's taking longer than anticipated and I feel like they're not being aggressive enough with it. It's dragging and it's obvious. I totally trust them though.

Dec 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review, Jacqueline! We're proud to be on your side and we're going to continue to stay in touch throughout your graduation. We hope that your last account was settled and any time you have questions regarding your account please don't hesitate to contact client services at (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Manuel Ruiz

December 6th, 2017 Port St Lucie, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At first I was kind of worried about getting their service, but now I feel really good about my decision. Every time I call in with concerns they give me the right answers. They always give me a heads up on what's going on and everything. I think it's a great service, it's great to just have one payment instead of 4 or 5 for a debt. It's going to end soon, so I feel good and secure about it as a customer. It gives me peace of mind.

Nov 08, 2018

We're happy that you have the peace of mind you deserve, Manuel! Additionally, we love to hear that our client services team has been helpful and knowledgeable. Don't forget, we're here for you every step of the way and please continue to contact client services any time you have questions or need assistance, they can be reached at (800) 655-6303 or log onto your client dashboard at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Darrell Hagler

December 6th, 2017 Tuscaloosa, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was facing an overwhelming debt situation at the time so I went with them. They are timely in their communication and have gotten the desired results in my accounts. There are some accounts where they are efficient and timely, but there have been others that haven't been that way. Those accounts have extended the time we've needed to be enrolled with the program. When I look at the payment schedule we have I wonder if a different schedule would've let us finish paying earlier. Still, it was the best decision I could have made at the time.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Darrell, We greatly appreciate your review. At Freedom Debt Relief, we do our best to negotiate and resolve your accounts in a very timely manner. We want to provide you with financial freedom as soon as possible and we would have loved to speed up your graduation with a different monthly deposit schedule. Overall, we congratulate you on your success with Freedom Debt Relief. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 6th, 2017 Cottondale, AL' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They stay in contact with you and keep you up to date with things. They do that with phone calls, but I can also check on things on the website. It's excellent service. There's no hassle, everything is straightforward, and nobody tries to hide anything from you. They're right to the point and take care of business. I feel very good about it, it was probably the best thing I could have done without going to bankruptcy.

Nov 08, 2018

We appreciate your phenomenal review! Integrity is just one of our core values and we're very glad that you're receiving the best possible service from our team! We're looking forward to your success and please reach out to our world-class client services team any time you have questions or need assistance. They can be reached at (800) 655-6303 or simply email . Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Joseph Carnevale

December 4th, 2017 Salem, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I heard their Ads on Sirius so I decided to take the chance. Every time I had to get a hold of them they've been very consistent. They keep me updated on things with emails on a weekly and monthly report. Everything is also on the dashboard type thing that they have and I can check that anytime online. It's working for us, they already took care of a lot of my debt. I don't get calls from collectors or anybody else anymore. I think it was the right thing to do.

Jan 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your review, Joseph. We are so glad you enrolled in our debt resolution program and we are happy to keep you updated on your account. Keep up the great work and we are very pleased to hear you are using the Client Dashboard. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Barbara Johnson

December 4th, 2017 Hyde Park, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My financial adviser recommended this for me. I can check on the progress of things from my desk and see what's being done. They have been helpful and it's a relief to have them and have my debt taken care of. I'm happy I chose them,

Jan 18, 2019

Thank you, Barbara, for your remarkable comments. We're so grateful you chose us as your debt settlement company and also happy to hear that you are utilizing your client dashboard. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Edgardo Calcano

December 4th, 2017 Jamaica Plain, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I signed up because I really needed help. I have seen improvement fairly early on and I know that we're slowly going somewhere. They will send me messages or emails to let me know how things are going and I can also log into their website to look it up myself. They have helped me with all my debt. I feel great about it.

Jan 20, 2019

We appreciate your feedback, Edgardo. We love having you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief and we love to keep you updated with anything new on your account. We are confident you will become debt free soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carlos Alvarez

December 4th, 2017 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every time I called or talked to them they were very nice and explained everything. I don't know how they do everything, but I've been very satisfied so far. It's a great service.

Jan 18, 2019

Carlos, we work hard to achieve customer satisfaction and fulfilling your request in a timely manner. We're so proud of our work and our clients who give us support. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Czarina

December 4th, 2017 Teaneck, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I needed to sign up for it at the time and since they were a trusted company and were willing to help I just went ahead and did it. I was very optimistic about it. They have been there for me whenever I needed to talk to them. They also call me as needed to notify me about certain things. They're doing everything they can for me as a customer. I don't regret making this decision.

Jan 20, 2019

Thank you for your review, Czarina. We are so glad you enrolled in our program and we will continue to support you through your graduation. We are confident you will see outstanding results, keep up the great work. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Staten Island, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a lot of credit card debts that just got out of control. Their level of customer service ls really good. They get back to you promptly and if I have any issues they will explain it all to me. I have gotten update emails periodically and I can also check my dashboard for that. There are a lot of ways to communicate with them. I've only been them since September or October and we're almost halfway done. There was no way I could've gotten my debt paid off without them and I feel happy and relieved now. If anyone else is ever in the same position I think they should look them up.

Jan 20, 2019

We greatly appreciate your review. At Freedom Debt Relief, we strive to provide all of our clients with exemplary customer service and we are very happy to demonstrate this so far. We will continue to communicate with you through your graduation and we congratulate you on your success thus far. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Catherine Joseph

December 4th, 2017 Mamaroneck, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are quick to respond when I call and keep me up to date with emails and calls. It gives me peace of mind to know that they are working towards my debt right now. I feel more relaxed.

Jan 19, 2019

We're happy to be working with you and on your side, Catherine! We're committed to helping you reach your financial goals and we're thrilled to hear that you're moving forward positively! Any time you have questions regarding your account, please feel free to contact our client services team, simply call (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carmen Navarro

December 4th, 2017 Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in a tough situation at the time and I didn't know where or who to go to. I ended up looking at various sites and Freedom seemed to be top notch so I tried it. I've been in the program for two years and just need to finalize a couple of cards and I'll be done. I should have zero debt on December which means that I'll be done with creditors by next year. They always worked with me on what I could pay and meet that. I also didn't have to worry since I just put the money in my account and they take that to make my payments on time. They do that for me and I don't have to worry about it. Whenever I had a question, needed a clarification on something, or just needed assistance, they were always immediately on the phone. They were very personable and took care of any problem or situation. I'm very happy with the decision I made, thanks to them the creditors who were harassing me stopped doing that.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Carmen, Thank you for sharing your honest review. You definitely made the best decision to become debt free and we are looking forward to your success. Keep up the great work, the light at the end of the tunnel is coming soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

David Manuel

December 4th, 2017 New City, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got a letter on the mail from them and what they offered intrigued me. I gave them a call and decided to get it. At the time it seemed like the best option for me. They are always available to talk to me and help me with every aspect of paying off my debt. I usually can check the progress on my account online. It's very easy to see where I'm at and when the next payment is due. If I have a question I can just call them and ask. I felt confident that this program would help me clear out my credit card debt and so far it's going well.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello David, Thank you very much for sharing your response. We are thrilled you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief because we want you to obtain financial freedom. We will keep you updated on your accounts and we are confident you will see excellent results. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jessica Lappe

December 4th, 2017 Nanuet, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it since it seemed like an easy program to follow. I was a little nervous and apprehensive at first. I mean, you can't trust people with your money sometimes, but I'm glad I did. They have been able to cut back on our debt and schedule payments for us. They have been very organized, attentive, and helpful. I'm hoping to be debt free sooner than in a year.

Jan 20, 2019

We appreciate your feedback, Jessica. We understand the journey to become debt free may be uneasy at first but we are confident you will soon have great success. Keep up the great work, financial freedom is coming your way soon. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Lunette James

December 4th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was overwhelmed by debt back then, but they have been an excellent company. They are very good at keeping me updated with information and their customer service has helped me a lot. It's excellent. They care about you and your problem and are very friendly. I feel very good about having it.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Lunette, We love your feedback. We are very proud to take control of your accounts and ease your mind. We want the best for you and we are looking forward to your becoming debt free. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in a situation where I really needed help and someone recommended them. It was for free so I decided to go ahead and do it. I'm very happy and very pleased with all the help they have given me. They always text me and respond to me when I need any type of help. The service is wonderful and everyone I've spoken to has been excellent. Everything about Freedom has been perfect.

Jan 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are pleased to have you enrolled in our debt resolution program and we will continue to show you world class customer service. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Marie Desrameaux

December 4th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I needed to find a better way to pay my credit card bill, so I went with them. They always get me the right answers and they are easy to understand. I get updated on things from their emails.

Jan 18, 2019

Thank you, Marie, for your outstanding feedback! We cannot thank you enough for sharing how greatly our program has positively impacted your financial situation. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Juan Mercado

December 4th, 2017 Richmond Hill, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I first called them I liked the way the representative handled my call as well as how it looked online. They can always assist me when I call and constantly send me emails when certain things are being done. Customer service is excellent, they handle everything. Doing things online and checking the information on their website is also very easy to do. I feel good knowing that my debt will be gone a lot sooner.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Juan, We greatly appreciate your honest feedback. We are glad to update you on your account and we will continue to demonstrate world class customer service. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Louise Kirkland

December 4th, 2017 Corona, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were the easiest program for me to work with. I think it's very cool. The people there are very thorough, informative, and cooperative. I'm very satisfied with it.

Jan 18, 2019

Thank you, Louise, for your delightful review! We couldn't be any happier than to know how satisfied you are with our company! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Queens Village, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was just in debt and needed the service. Every time I call them I get the overall information that I need. They update me through text or email. I feel pretty good about it.

Jan 19, 2019

We'll always keep you up to date with your progress! Please continue to contact us when you have any questions regarding your account. Our client services team is available seven days a week and can be contacted by calling (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Queens Village, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was trying to figure out from the beginning if it was a good company or not because I had a debt and I wanted to do the cancellation thing with it. They have always addressed my questions and they let me know through texts or emails if there's a payment or negotiation going on. I feel good about my decision to go with them.

Jan 20, 2019

We greatly appreciate your review. Freedom Debt Relief is definitely the best debt resolution option and we are happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. We will continue to update you on your account and we are looking forward to your accomplishments in becoming debt free. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Diana Ortiz

December 4th, 2017 Farmingdale, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I needed their help. It's a pretty good service. They would update me through phone calls and emails. I'm pretty happy with my decision to go with Freedom Debt Relief.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Diana, Thank you for sharing your review. We are very glad you trusted us with your debt because we will resolve all of your accounts. We are excited to see your accomplishments with Freedom Debt Relief. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael Augenblick

December 4th, 2017 Bay Shore, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was under a big time constraint to get all my cards settled and they were able to meet those needs 100%. They all return my calls on time and email me within a good time frame. I get updates from them through emails and phone calls. They've been very helpful in everything and everything written down about them was true. It was all worth it. They're helping me get out of debt, I'm so glad I went with them.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Michael, Thank you for sharing your review. We are very glad you enrolled in our debt resolution program because we are happy to update you on your account. We want to you feel comfortable with Freedom Debt Relief and we are confident you will become debt free soon. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

C.M.

December 4th, 2017 Albany, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had heard from one of my friend that they were a good alternative to filing for bankruptcy when you're in debt. They have saved me a lot of money and helped me. Whenever I needed any help or answers, they were always there. Somebody was always available when I called. Everybody that I talked to was fantastic, very friendly, and always went out of their way to help me. Every time they resolved one of my debts or had a buy out they would call me and send me emails so I would go on my dashboard. I could check there to see where I stood with my debts. I'm glad I did it, it was an excellent choice.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you for providing your outstanding experience of our program! Sharing your story will help others to see that Freedom Debt Relief does offer a solution to help with their debt! We look forward to your continued success with the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joan Davis

December 4th, 2017 Camillus, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have always answered and taken care of every problem that I've ever had. They contacted constantly to tell me what was going on and, even if there wasn't much happening, they would email me to tell me what they were working on. It's clear that they are working hard to get everything organized for you and get you smaller bills. I feel good about it all and I'm glad that I did it. They are doing a good job for the money that they're getting.

Nov 07, 2018

Wow, thank you so much for such an amazing review, Joan. We wanted to take this opportunity to touch bases with you and congratulate you on the tremendous amount of progress you've had in our program! You are doing a fantastic job progressing towards a debt-free future and so again, we say congratulations! We are thrilled to know all of your questions and/or concerns have been addressed and that you are very much aware of the details of your account. Please continue to reach out to client services as other questions and/or concerns come up for you. Keep up the amazing work, Joan! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Inacio Ferreria

December 4th, 2017 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is amazing. They know how to help their customers. They kept me up to date month to month by email or text. I'd know what was going on with reductions and everything, that made me very happy. Nothing about my information was ever compromised. I'm very satisfied, I've made two of my payments out through the internet and I should be done with the program in February 2018. They are amazing and saved my life.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Inacio, for your delightful feedback! We take great pride in providing world class customer service to all of our clients and making sure they have the best possible experience while in the program. It's also amazing to hear that you are receiving these important communications to keep you updated on your accounts. We work hard to make sure our clients are being notified on their accounts. We're so excited to watch you become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Brenda Weaver

December 4th, 2017 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wanted to get a relief on my debt so I decided to give them a try. They are always there when I call them and when they're not they call you right back. They listen to and take in everything you have to say. I also receive monthly news about my accounts. I went in with 8 different debts and now it's down to 4. It's pretty much up to me how fast I get rid of them, but they're there for me. I'm glad I signed up for them, they've helped me with my debt situation.

Jan 21, 2019

Brenda, your review is very much appreciative! Explaining to consumers on how your debt relief program is going and how much success you've had thus far. Keep up the motivation and you will see you will become debt free sooner than you know it. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Francine Spinelli

December 4th, 2017 Utica, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was desperate to get this debt off of my mind and they were very helpful and understanding with that. I felt very comfortable with them since they seemed sincere and were very accurate. They took their time to listen to me and go through all the procedures in an accurate way. It was obvious that they knew what they were talking about and that they were very professional. They understood everything I said and gave me helpful answers to my questions. It's a top rated company.

Jan 04, 2019

Congratulations on your great savings, Francine! We're proud to be on your side and we're looking forward to your graduation! Along the way, please don't hesitate to contact client services at (800) 655-6303 or log onto . Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Mary Cook

December 4th, 2017 Ontario, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I needed to do something with my debt and they were highly recommended. Since I just started with them last year I'm not completely finished yet. Still, they are very friendly and helpful. They answer any questions you may have and explain things well. I feel great about my decision to go with them.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Mary, for your outstanding feedback! You made the right decision by trusting us to assist you with your debt and we couldn't be any happier than continue to help you reach your goal of becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Andrew Raymond

December 4th, 2017 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wanted to get out of debt so I decided to go with them. Every time I call or go online they take care of the issues that I have. I can also check on the status of things that way. They make it easy and everything works right from the moment when everything is set up. I feel great about my choice.

Jan 21, 2019

Dear Andrew, We're so thrilled to receive such positive feedback about our company! We strive to provide customer satisfaction and to make sure our clients see that we are with them throughout this journey. We're happy to hear all the great success you have had thus far! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

David Sacunas

December 4th, 2017 Clairton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At the time I couldn't really afford to pay my bills anymore, so I decided to give it a try. We got emails every month letting us know about the progress of things. They have really helped us out and it was an easy process. It was a good decision.

Jan 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your review, David. We are glad to take control of your debt and leave you debt free. We are very proud of your accomplishments! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Johnnie Herrington

December 4th, 2017 Beaver Falls, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was floating in debt at the time and they were a good way to get out of that. They emailed me or called me whenever there was something happening. I feel good about it since it's paying off some of the bills that I have. They really helped me get back on my feet.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Johnnie, We appreciate your honest review. We are very delighted to negotiate and resolve your accounts. We want the best for you and we are glad to eliminate some of the stress that comes with debt. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Cheryl M Kozera

December 4th, 2017 North Versailles, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I looked online when I needed help and they seemed to be reputable. They have always been very helpful, nice, and accommodating. They didn't really update me themselves, I would just look at the dashboard they gave me. The only thing I don't like is that their fee is based on the enrolled debt and what that debt is settled for. That's the only problem I have with them.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Cheryl, We appreciate your positive feedback. At Freedom Debt Relief, we strive to provide all of our clients with world class customer service and we will continue to demonstrate this through your graduation. The Client Dashboard is a very effective tool while becoming debt free and we do our best to provide a fee that works within your budget. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kenneth Barnhart

December 4th, 2017 Marion, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It all worked out pretty well, I never had any trouble with them and they helped me out.

Jan 20, 2019

We thank you very much for sharing your review, Kenneth. We are very glad of your accomplishments thus far and we wish you the absolute best in the future. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 State College, PA' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had some credit card balances that would take us a long time to finish paying off. They were becoming burdensome, so we needed help taking care of that. So far it has been excellent. They have responded to me all the time and when I needed more information or clarification they were quick to respond. Every time they had something settled, we would get an email or text message. If we wanted to check what was settled we could just look at our online account. I feel really good about going with them. They took a load off my mind and have enabled us to pay us the debts we had. It would've taken us years longer paying just the minimum amount. It works, it's not a gimmick or anything.

Jan 20, 2019

We appreciate your honest review. We are thrilled to resolve your accounts and we will continue to keep you updated with any new information on your account. We are very happy to ease your mind and we are excited to see your success in becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Eugene Adams

December 4th, 2017 Mercer, PA' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was the best choice we had. They are always friendly and help me out a lot. If I want to know how they are doing I can just look up at the dashboard. Their service is excellent and I'm very happy with it.

Jan 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review, Eugene. You definitely made the best choice in becoming debt free with Freedom Debt Relief. We will continue to provide you with excellent customer service and professionalism through your graduation. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Middleburg, PA' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter got it actually. They're there when I need their help and I can use the dashboard myself to check on the progress they do. It's working for us and I can see the debt going down. Their customer service people have all been very personable and helpful. I can always get a quick response. I feel much better know knowing that they'll take care of those debts. It should be done within 5 years rather than taking 20 or something.

Jan 21, 2019

We're so happy to hear that you were referred by your daughter and that you have given us the opportunity to be able to assist you with your debt! We will continue to show you the great benefits of the program and have you become officially debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Grace Seda

December 4th, 2017 Lancaster, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband was about to retire at the time and we wanted to be debt free before he did. It has been super. Every single time we had a question or doubt we could call them and they would answer to the best of their ability. We would mostly check the online page on the computer and just verify everything they had said when they called. For everything else we just followed up to the emails with any question we had. They did everything they promised. In the beginning things were a little challenging but now that we're seeing it pay off we feel satisfied with the decision we made.

Jan 21, 2019

Dear Grace, Thank you for your remarkable feedback about our company! We work hard to provide all of our clients with a great experience from all aspects of the program and are pleased to hear you couldn’t be happier! Keep up the great work as you're a step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Bradley David Hoffman

December 4th, 2017 Pine Grove, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had all this debt that I just couldn't meet so when I heard about it on the radio I thought it sounded like a good thing to look into. They kept me informed the whole way through emails and phone calls. They also answered all my questions and did exactly what they said they would do. I felt good with my decision to go with them. I feel good about my decision, it was a good one.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Bradley, for your supportive review of our company! We do our best to make sure our clients are feeling welcome and confident in the program. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Corinne Lee Montonario

December 4th, 2017 Levittown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They seemed like they were the only ones that were able to help me with my situation. They were very helpful and accommodating. They got my one big debt basically cut in half.

Jan 18, 2019

Hello Corinne Lee, We're so excited you get to experience the significant savings and benefits of the program! We have helped hundreds of thousands of people get their lives back. Our dedicated employees carry out our mission to help people solve their debt problems. We're glad to be able to help you become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Cheltenham, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was recommended by the AARP so I decided to go with them. They are always very responsive and their service is pretty good. Usually I call them, but they do send me text messages when they get one of the companies to settle. The only thing is that I wasn't really aware of the cost of it, maybe I didn't read it. Still, I'm ok about it.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Our fees are still going to result in insignificant savings verse paying the creditor 100% of the debt owed plus any other associated fees. We offer a proven solution with a reduction of time and amount you it would take to pay off your creditors. You came to the right program to be able to assist you with your debt and we're excited to show you the results. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We were in an unusual situation where we didn't know who could help us get out. We were facing bankruptcy so we tried Freedom Debt. It certainly helped me and my wife. It was something I didn't necessarily want to do, but it was unfortunately necessary. They helped us in a time of need with the banks and credit card companies. They are very expensive though, I was not made aware of that. If you're in a situation between a rock and a hard place, it's something I'd recommend.

Dec 13, 2018

We're happy you chose us to help you resolve your debt, rather than to file bankruptcy. We're honored to be here for you at a time that you needed it the most and we're looking forward to your financial success. Any time you have questions or need assistance, give us a call at (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jean Baelz

December 4th, 2017 Willow Grove, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was out of work for quite a while and had to leave everything behind. Now I'm trying to get things paid off and they were the best company to help me with that. They are quick to work with your issue and they do everything they promised they would. I'm usually updated on things through text messages, phone calls, emails, and notes on their website. Of course, I wish I didn't have to do it, but I'm glad I picked them.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Jean, for your excellent feedback! We're so grateful for the opportunity you are giving us to help you resolve your debt! Congratulations on taking the first step to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

John W Groh

December 4th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Due to my husband and I's past credit history, and with us getting a bit older, we wanted to be able to re-establish our credit. We've never worked with any other credit company that did things as fast and in the same way that they did. They kept us informed of everything that was going on, always texted us or emailed us when they got a settlement.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Josh, Thank you very much for sharing your review. We are so glad you both enrolled in our program so we can take control of your accounts and leave you debt free. We will continue to inform you of any new changes in your account and we are excited to see your accomplishments. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got the service because I needed the help. They have been very courteous and helped me through a lot. They are effective at what they do.

Jan 18, 2019

Thank you for your terrific review and 5-star rating! Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to help you on your path to financial freedom!

Deborah Pennell

December 4th, 2017 Wilmington, DE' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Each time I have contacted them they have been very supportive and helped solve my issues. They've mostly updated me through email. They are helping me clear up my debt and bankruptcy, which was the thing I was trying to do. Sometimes I think I should've done this before and cleared out bankruptcy before, but I'm glad I went with them. I'm hoping I don't have to stay with them program for much longer.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Deborah, for your great feedback! We are happy to be your debt settlement company and are excited to see you complete the program successfully! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Deborah Brumbach

December 4th, 2017 Fleetwood, PA' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in a financial bind and couldn't pay my bills. I picked it up and I've never had any problems with the things they have done for me. They have answered every question I ever had. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Jan 20, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing your review, Deborah. You made the best decision by choosing Freedom Debt Relief and we are glad to assist you in every way we can. We will continue to answer any questions or concerns you have and we wish you the absolute best in the future. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!