Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved billions in debt since its founding in 2002.

The company has considerable industry experience and high client satisfaction ratings.

With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Its minimum debt requirement is $7,500. Freedom Debt Relief accepts clients dealing with financial hardship that meet this threshold and clients that can make regular payments to an account to pay for settlements. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers a debt settlement program that involves negotiating with creditors to lower total debt owed and is available in 38 states.

On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges 22 percent of your total enrolled debt, which means the cost varies depending on your financial situation. To settle a $20,000 debt, it will cost around $4,000.

View Freedom Debt Relief reviews below.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Low minimum of $7,500 in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Costs between 15 and 25 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • Free consultation with a Certified Debt Consultant

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained, IAPDA-certified debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 17 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. It has settled over two million accounts since its founding and regularly settles over 50,000 accounts monthly.

Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the client. Freedom will work to obtain settlements that resolve credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk clients through the debt settlement process: first, customers will voluntarily choose to stop making monthly payments to lenders. Instead, clients will elect to make a monthly deposit into a separate special purpose account to save money to pay for the settlements once negotiated. Freedom Debt Relief will then work to negotiate a settlement on behalf of its clients.

Unfortunately, this settlement process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your credit card or other debt, this will decrease your credit score. It's smart to have a plan for boosting your credit before you start the debt settlement process.

If you choose a debt settlement plan to resolve your debts, the debts you settle are marked as "settled" on your credit report.

While there are some risks to debt settlement, this process allows you to settle debts, avoid bankruptcy, and become debt-free.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt reviews on Best Company are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients drowning in high amounts of unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of what they owe.

Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, clients with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful for debt reduction. It's also important for people to know that forgiven debt is considered taxable income, so you may owe more in taxes when using debt settlement services.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. It also offers education to help clients improve their financial knowledge.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools.

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one consolidation loan and one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt and avoid declaring bankruptcy.

Freedom Debt Relief doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. This practic is standard for the industry. Debt Relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt, also do not have upfront fees.

Upon enrollment, customers will open an FDIC-insured bank account that the client controls. Clients will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt into this bank account instead. This is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation.

Next, FDR or its representatives or agents will negotiate with your creditors to settle on debt to pay.

Freedom Debt Relief makes money by charging fees on the enrolled debt amount. Its average fees are a bit high (around 22 percent fees on enrolled debt), but its services are thorough.

The company's ability to help clients find an easier road to financial freedom and paying off debt is highly valuable.

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints
  • Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Lawsuit

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (22 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000.

Users are charged an average of 22 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more or less than this to use FDR. FDR’s prices range between 15 and 25 percent. The rates vary depending on the state the client lives in.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 22 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate. The fee is competitive for the industry. The fee is assessed when a successful settlement is reached.

However, Freedom Debt Relief’s services are high quality and make it easier to make your way to being debt-free.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 38 states. If Freedom Debt Relief does not offer services in your state, you'll have to consider other debt settlement companies.

Most debt settlement companies have a minimum debt requirement to ensure a payout. A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much.

Freedom Debt Relief requires a minimum debt amount of $7,500 (the amount of which is charged fees between 15 and 25 percent). While this threshold is low compared to other debt settlement companies, it does rule out people struggling with lower debt amounts.

An additional limitation with Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. Freedom Debt Relief is not an option for those struggling with secured debt.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The two main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long or isn't as effective as people hoped
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers up to 25 percent of their total enrolled debt

These complaints are fairly common within the debt settlement industry. It’s important for clients to be fully informed about what debt settlement is and how it works. Potential clients should use the free consultation to learn more about the time it takes to reach a settlement and specific price information.

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Lawsuit

In 2019, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Freedom Debt Relief reached an agreement that FDR would:

• Make it clear that in some cases FDR may not be able to negotiate a debt if the creditor is unwilling to negotiate
  • Let consumers know that, in some cases, the creditor will only negotiate if the client is also directly involved in the negotiations, and that the consumer has the right to refuse to participate in the negotiations and can remove the debt from their program without penalty
  • Make it clearer to consumers under what circumstances they will be charged a fee
  • Stop charging fees on all accounts where the settlement amount was not reduced, or where the creditor wrote off the debt on their own
  • Make it clearer to consumers that, if they end their program early, any money left in their program savings account belongs to them, minus any funds earned by the company according to legal statues
  • Pay restitution money to injured consumers
  • Pay a civil penalty

It's a good idea for potential clients to do some research on the process, consumers' rights, and industry standards for settlement companies before setting up a free consultation with a debt settlement service. It's also recommended to read recent customer reviews to get a better sense of Freedom Debt Relief's commitment to clients and how good its settlement services are.

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 15 to 25 percent fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief).

While people interested in other debt resolution methods, like credit counseling, a debt management plan or debt consolidation loan, will need to consider other companies, Freedom Debt Relief is a good option for those seeking a debt settlement program.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. If you're looking to settle your debt through debt negotiation, we highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a reasonable quote from them during your free consultation.

Freedom Debt Relief Frequently Asked Questions

What is Freedom Debt Relief?

Freedom Debt Relief is a debt settlement company. We offer a debt settlement program that helps you get out of debt faster and for less. With over 15 years of experience working to reduce our clients’ debt, we have resolved over $10 billion in debt since 2002.

How does the Freedom Debt Relief program work?

After signing up for Freedom Debt Relief, you make monthly deposits into an FDIC-insured bank account that you own and control. Once enough money has built up into this account, negotiations occur towards resolving each of your debts one by one. Once a settlement offer is obtained, we present the offer for you to sign off on. If you agree to the terms, the funds in your FDIC-insured account are used to pay the creditor. This is also when we collect our fee. Once the creditor has been paid according to the settlement agreement, the remainder of the debt is written off. We repeat this process with all of your debts until you no longer owe anything on your enrolled debts.

How does Freedom Debt Relief affect your credit?

Freedom Debt Relief could negatively impact your credit as your creditors are not being paid every month. As such, they will report your missed payments to the credit bureaus, which negatively impacts your score. If you are already behind on payments, however, your credit is already negatively affected, so you should take that into consideration.

How much does Freedom Debt Relief cost?

Our fee ranges from 15%-25% of the debt, depending on the state you live in, how much you owe, and other factors. Under no circumstances, however, will you pay us our fee in advance of a settlement on a debt.

What kind of debt does Freedom Debt Relief work with?

Debt from credit cards, medical bills, department store cards, and many other types of unsecured debt could qualify for Freedom Debt Relief. However, secured debt that involves collateral, including auto loans, mortgages, and federal student loans, do not qualify.

What happens if a creditor tries to sue me during settlement?

Since you’ve stopped making payments to your creditors, there’s a chance that they may sue you in an attempt to collect what you owe them. Freedom Debt Relief makes available to its clients an optional subscription to a legal network of lawyers, which could help in these instances where you get sued.

Is forgiven debt taxable?

According to the IRS, a forgiven debt is considered taxable income. At the end of the year, they will expect taxes to be paid on any settled debt. However, IRS Form 982, Reduction of Tax Attributes Due to Discharge of Indebtedness, may exempt you from this tax. To learn how forgiven debt could affect your taxes, talk to a tax professional.

Ricky Clark
May 9th, 2017 Titusville, FL

I like how easy it was to work with them. There was a website that I could go to, like a dashboard, and I could keep up with everything through there. Besides, the consultants were very nice, understanding, and gave me directions on what to do or how to do things.

Roxanna De Las Mercedes Miranda
May 9th, 2017 Pineville, NC

They were very prompt and they called me as soon as they had one of my creditors completed. I'm glad I signed up with them. Actually, my father did the same thing, and he was very successful with his case. I had a great experience. They worked quickly with me and my creditors.

David Cain
May 9th, 2017 Wichita, KS

Signing up with them was good, and the consultants were great as well. However, the last 2 settlements weren't the best. I have to do it myself because they did not pay the debt.

Cheryl Malato
May 9th, 2017 Frisco, TX

I found the process and their system easy to understand. The costumer service agent I spoke with was very user friendly as well. They kept me updated through their client portal and through emails. I am very satisfied with the outcome.

Michael Silver
May 9th, 2017 Hartselle, AL

After 4 years of hellish kidney dialysis, I used up my credit cards. I decided to call Freedom Debt Relief to get some help, and I don't regret it. They always had a reasonable answer for me, and every time a problem popped up, they seemed to solve as much as possible. They were very reliable and I would recommend them to anybody that may be going through similar issues I went through.

Mary Ritter
May 9th, 2017 Pleasant Lake, IN

The people I spoke with were very assuring and easy to speak with. They answered all my questions when and were very helpful. Also, every time they made any kind of settlement, they would contact me and keep me regularly informed. I found my experience with them to be very good.

Nazmul Hai
May 9th, 2017 Arlington, TX

I think that Freedom Debt Relief is a good company. I don't have any more headaches now, and I'm also paying my settlement and getting my cards paid off. They were a great help.

Beryl Carpenter
May 9th, 2017 Vilonia, AR

We were completely overwhelmed with our payments, and after a breast cancer surgery I had, we couldn't keep up with them. Although I was doubtful, they were extremely open and explained everything. It seemed as if they wanted to work for you. I could check up on my account online, and if they had any settlement ready, they would let me know first. All there is left to say is that I trust them; they know what to do.

Julie Ketchem
May 9th, 2017 Golden, CO

The people I spoke with were very knowledgeable, and answered all my questions very promptly. They have a website where I could keep track on everything. Plus, they sent me an email every time they were about to close on the debt. I felt pretty good about everything.

Diana Basford
May 9th, 2017 Tomball, TX

I decided to go with Freedom Debt Relief after not seeing any way out. They were extremely helpful and polite, and I'm just glad I did it. It was such a positive experience.

Charlie Knight
May 9th, 2017 Montgomery, AL

One thing I learned about Freedom Debt Relief is that, whatever they tell you that they're going to do, it happens. They're very professional, very open and they listen. They have a great website that allowed me to check on my case's progress 24 hours a day. This whole experience brought me to understanding that you have to be very patient about trying to establish things in life. It's really important to have people like Freedom Debt Relief that can help others with financial binds.

Michael Bare
May 9th, 2017 Henderson, NV

Every time I talk to any of the consultants, they are great! They have kept me updated through text messages or emails, and I have felt very positive about signing up with them.

Wendell March
May 9th, 2017 Surprise, AZ

Somebody referred me to Freedom Debt Relief, and so far, it's been very good! I had trouble with the internet portal to check the progress of my case, so I had to call them personally to get the updates. I'm just glad I did it; it's a very good program!

Jennifer Cameron
May 9th, 2017 Springfield, PA

I've been getting constant emails with updates, so that's good. They already negotiated one of my settlements within the first 2 months, and helped me save around $800. On top of that, the consultants were really quick, really communicative, and I just think it's valuable.

Tom Pedersen
May 9th, 2017 Bellville, TX

After losing my job a few years back, my debts got to a point of no return. However, Freedom Debt Relief got null of my stuff; all my debts consolidated into a payment that I can make. They were reduced to almost 60% of the total debts, so I would say that it's highly recommended. They've got a lot of different programs that can apply for different situations. They make the whole process very easy.

Laura Herrell
May 9th, 2017

Tyler was very helpful, He was able to explain the program and answer all of my questions.

B H
May 9th, 2017 Chantilly, VA

Tiffany B. was incredibly patient, informative, and pleasant in each of our interactions. She earned my trust, and made an otherwise arduous experience feel comfortable.

May 5th, 2017 Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I decided to go with Freedom Debt Relief because of some overdue bills I had. They helped me reduce the financial burden I have, and kept following up on me. Sometimes I would get a text, and sometimes I would get an email to check my dashboard. Overall, it was a great experience.

Charles Tison
May 5th, 2017 Toledo, OH

It's been a good experience so far. Things are going well, and it helped to get into a consolidation loan with their sister company, and will also further help me to repair my credit and to get a much better credit score, and get myself out of debt. Just based on research, seems like it would be the quickest option to get out of debt, and they're well known in that type of industry so they get the best result. I feel positive about it. I feel like it's going to help me get things taken care of quickly, and I feel really good about it so far. They've been very good, I've enjoyed it. It's a good experience.

Karen Hammonds
May 4th, 2017 Dadeville, AL

I contacted customer service to find out what I needed to do about emails I received from my creditors.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback, Karen. At Freedom Debt Relief, we provide world-class customer service to all of our clients and we are happy to have demonstrated this so far. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kenneth McClenny
May 3rd, 2017 Humble, TX

The information as it was given to me was so redundant that it confused me. My biggest concern was that at the onset it was detailed to me that the process would take 12 to 24 months. I heard this over and over and over again. Then when I committed to the service it changed to 44 months! All I wanted was the truth from the beginning. This one fact made the whole experience terrible. I do not like marketing and sales ploys to get me to buy a service or product. Because debt relief was needed, I committed to this in spite of the above mentioned example. Don't mislead me, don't lie to me and do not misrepresent the truth!

[email protected]
May 2nd, 2017

Carey G was Awesome. He answered all my questions and help me feel at easy through this process. Customer Service is lost in most companies in todays society, so it was really nice to have such a nice man helping with this problem. I can't thank him enough. Your the Best Carey!

Marilyn Portillo
May 2nd, 2017

Kim was very nice and helpful

George Santos
May 1st, 2017 Jacksonville, FL

Customer service was excellent. Made me feel confident that it will work out which in my case I do hope it all works out simply because I've been a similar situation during a divorce.

Amans Delite
April 29th, 2017 Westbury, NY

In the initial conversation Dana did not categorically state that the fee that Freedom Debt relief takes is 25% of the original debt. All that is stated is that "our fee is built into the amount you pay monthly, so their is no extra payment." So to get debt free you are paying 75% of the debt, not the 50% for which they settle. It is still better than having to pay 100% of the debt but the fee seems EXORBITANT. I only became aware of this when I asked the reason that the debts were not settled in full if I could clearly see that I had accumulated enough money to pay the settlement offer in full. I have settled 2 of the 6 accounts that I originally enrolled in the program myself and working to do so with the rest of them.

tilli
April 29th, 2017 West Henrietta, NY

Larry was a lot help for me thank you verry match ef i net help again i call him tilli

KIm McClanahan
April 28th, 2017

Lloyd was the most kind and understanding man I every spoke with in my time of need. He deserves a 20 not a 10. I look forward to speaking again with him in the future.

Joseph
April 28th, 2017 Piscataway, NJ

Kim M was so professional in handling my case - information, answering questions, providing advice and assistance. I have always been skeptical of such debt relief businesses and programs and clicked on the link from Credit Karma just for the fun of it. However after my phone conversation with Kim, I think i am in very safe hands and am prepared to change my perception of such businesses.

Gayle Erdman
April 27th, 2017 San Diego, CA

My "GUY" Larry Foster, is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He has been soooooo nice and gets back to me within minutes of my reaching out to him. He ALWAYS tries to help me even if he does not think he can, he still takes the challenge. I couldn't be happier in dealing with such a yucky situation to be with someone that truly understands. HE IS THE BEST!! Thank you, Larry for everything!! All the best, Gayle E.

Chris teen Pennant
April 27th, 2017

Very happy with ease of navigating the process

Bernice
April 26th, 2017

My agent Angelica was honest, up front with every step, she made my experience calming, and she did not look down on me. Angelica made me feel like I new day a fresh start!. Thank you Angelica for listening, and coming up with a solution to my problem. Thanks

Debbie Galler
April 26th, 2017

Signing up was fast and easy. Larry was very helpful and polite.

pat jaques
April 25th, 2017

Everyone I spoke to was polite, courteous, helpful & professional.

ronald e robeck
April 25th, 2017

Nothing has happened yet. I've only been in the program for two months and I don't anything can happen until more money is in my account.

Kristen Kalamaras
April 24th, 2017

Working with Joshua made this much easier than I had hoped. He was kind, professional and understanding of my issues.

Jan 21, 2019

Hello Kristen, We are very happy to see your feedback. We are proud Joshua further assisted you with any questions or concerns you had and we will continue to demonstrate this same service through your graduation. Financial freedom is coming your way soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kris
April 24th, 2017

My representative was informative and really understood my events that have taken place. I think if you are really serious of going about getting your financial together this would be a good option.

dukecrmc
April 24th, 2017 Fort White, FL

Call your creditors and negotiate your own settlements.with fdr and 1099 rate you can do better by helping yourself. and your credit score wont go down as mush with using FDR.

Cheryl Waugh
April 21st, 2017

The literally saved me from a debtor's breakdown !! I was out of options, in debt from paying for college. Proud to say I graduated but was deep in debt from using my credit cards to pay for it. I talked to Jim and he immediately put me at ease and made me feel such relief. I was extremely hesitant but I'm so happy to say it was the best decision I ever made !!

Veronica Ufoegbune
April 15th, 2017

Rashawn Curry is a Rock Star!!! Absolute Professional and Knowledgeable-Exemplary Service!

Tracey L. WIlson
April 15th, 2017

My experience with my debt counselor, Mr. Gregory S was more than I expected and more than I hoped for. He immediately put me at ease and removed all of my concerns and fears about this process. I realize the greatest compliment you can pay someone is to refer them business and it will be my privilege to recommend Mr. S to my family and friends. My future looks bright thanks to him. Thanking you once again.

Jan 21, 2019

Hello Tracey, Thank you very much or your review. We are so glad Gregory assisted you with all of your concerns. We are very happy to take control of your accounts and we are counting down the days until you are debt free. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Rich Toro
April 15th, 2017 Mesquite, NV

Very professional, courteous and responsive.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you for your review, Rich. We strive for excellent customer service and professionalism at Freedom Debt Relief and we are happy to hear about your wonderful experience. The light at the end of the tunnel is coming soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jody M Mullins
April 5th, 2017

Nothing ever gets done like they say it will!

Karen Painter
April 5th, 2017 Morganfield, KY

After signing with this company I became very weary of the way the business was run however they continued to assure me they could help me but I just needed to hang in there until they had enough time to get contracts with each if my debtors then I would see a bug difference and. Is I am glad I did because it has finally started to pay off. The best advice I could give to any future. clients is that these people know what they are doing so listen to them, they can and truely will help you.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Karen, for your review. We are so glad you stuck with Freedom Debt Relief because we are happy to negotiate and resolve your accounts. Our program does not happen overnight and we are so proud you saw success. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Patricia Lahoda
April 5th, 2017

Have been very helpful so far with my debt solution.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Patricia, for posting your feedback. Freedom Debt Relief is very pleased to negotiate and resolve all of your accounts. We will continue care about you and we are confident you have a bright future ahead of you. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Rosalyn Best
April 5th, 2017 Tampa, FL

I have been extremely pleased with the guidance and instructions that I received from your staff. It has not been difficult for me to get debt resolved and my transition into your program has made my financial life much easier and less stressful that I ever expected.

Jan 21, 2019

Hello Rosalyn, Thank you very much for sharing your review. We are overjoyed to hear about your experience so far and we are very glad our program has been beneficial. We are happy to give you the peace of mind you deserve! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Cindy Babisz
April 5th, 2017 Troy, MI

I can't explain the happiness involved with this agreement. It is a weight off my shoulders during a difficult time. Name of organization couldn't be more appropriate! Freedom and Relief! Thank you!

Jan 21, 2019

Hello Cindy, Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. We are so glad to take control of your debt and provide you will financial freedom. You will soon see great savings on every account! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

LR
April 5th, 2017 Mcallen, TX

FDR has been extremely helpful during this very stressful time. I am able to pay off my debt on a different schedule that helps me financially. I couldn't be happier with the work that FDR and it's employees have done for me!

Jan 21, 2019

We appreciate your positive feedback, LR. We want to assist you in every way we can and we are glad to eliminate some of the stress that comes with debt. Keep up the excellent work, financial freedom is coming soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

C. Cunningham
April 3rd, 2017 Doyle, TN

So relieved to have someone on my side that is actually doing what we agreed on. Thank you again for all your dedication.

Jan 21, 2019

We appreciate you sharing your review. We are very happy to take some of the extra weight off your shoulders and to eliminate your debt. We have your best interest in mind and we are looking forward to your graduation. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Tammy Etzel
March 29th, 2017 Fairmont, WV

Freedom Debt has been such a help to me. I did not know where to turn and am so happy I chose FDR. I have just recently made my first settlement and am on my way to being debt free. Such a great feeling. Thank you FDR!! Tammy E

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you very much for posting your review, Tammy. We are very glad to help you with your accounts and you definitely made the best decision by becoming debt free. Success is coming your way soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Heather Chang
March 27th, 2017 Hixson, TN

Greg was really great!!!! Honestly was very detailed went over and answered all my questions. I'm excited to get into a better place with my money!!!

Jan 21, 2019

Hello Heather, Thank you for sharing your review. We are very glad Greg was able to further assist you and answer any questions or concerns you had. We are looking forward to you accomplishing financial freedom. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!