Freedom Debt Relief

verified

Freedom Debt Relief

verified
The minimum debt requirement is $7,500

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $10 billion in debt since its founding and has saved clients over $3 billion.

The company has considerable industry experience and high client satisfaction ratings.

With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers multiple debt settlement (involves working with creditors to lower total debt owed) and debt consolidation (involves consolidating all customer debt into single monthly payments) services and is available in 34 states.

On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, which means the cost varies depending on your financial situation. To settle a $20,000 debt, it will cost around $4,000.

View real Freedom Debt Relief reviews below.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Minimum of $7,500 in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Costs between 15 and 25 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services. The same debt settlement consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire debt settlement program while Freedom Debt Relief helps you resolve your debt. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 15 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. It has settled over two million accounts since its founding and regularly settles over 50,000 accounts monthly.

Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the client. Freedom will work to negotiate with every creditor the customer has, in order to secure lower credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk clients through the debt settlement process: first, customers will stop making monthly payments to lenders. Instead, clients will make a monthly payment into a separate account, saving a lump sum for debt negotiation (the minimum payment into this account is different for each company). Freedom will then contact each creditor on the customer's behalf to negotiate a settlement.

Unfortunately, this settlement process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your credit card or other debt, this will decrease your credit score.

However, this process allows you to settle debts, avoid bankruptcy, and become debt-free.

Freedom Debt Relief also understands the importance of proving its ability to negotiate with creditors by maintaining accreditations.

According to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt settlement company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

These accreditations show that Freedom Debt Relief is dedicated to offering high quality debt relief services to their clients.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients with unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of money that would otherwise go to their creditors.

Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, clients with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful for debt reduction.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. Such resources let customers make informed decisions that will affect their credit scores.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools. These tools help customers keep informed about where they are in the debt resolution process and stay ahead of their lenders and tackle every type of debt (whether it's credit card debt, student loan debt, utility bills, etc.).

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt.

Because clients come to FDR in order to escape high payments, the company doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. However, most debt relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt, do not have upfront fees.

First, customers will open an account through Freedom Debt Relief into which they will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt (this is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation).

Next, FDR will use that account to work with your creditors to find a lower total debt to pay (FDR can cut total debt down to 50 and even 30 percent in some cases).

Debt settlement companies make money by charging fees on either enrolled debt or saved debt (fees charged to saved debt are more beneficial for customers). Though its services are highly trusted and thorough, its average fees are a bit higher (around 20 percent fees on enrolled debt).

However, FDR’s ability to help clients find an easier road to financial freedom and paying off debt is highly valuable.

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (20 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000.

Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more or less than this to use FDR. FDR’s prices range between 15 and 25 percent. The rates vary depending on the state the client lives in.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate. The price is competitive for the industry and is assessed when a successful settlement is reached.

However, Freedom Debt Relief’s services are high quality and make it easier to make your way to being debt-free.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 35 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7,500 (the amount of which is charged fees between 15 and 25 percent). Most debt settlement companies will require a minimum amount of debt in order to ensure payout.

A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much.

An additional limitation is that Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. This limitation is understandable since no debt settlement company wants to risk losing its client's homes.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers up to 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

These complaints are fairly common within the debt settlement industry. It’s important for clients to be fully informed about what debt settlement is and how it works. Potential clients should use the free consultation to learn more about the time it takes to reach a settlement and specific price information.

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement and debt consolidation (consolidated monthly payments) experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 15 to 25 percent fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief). However, it does have the potential for higher fees.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. If you're looking to settle your debt through debt negotiation, we highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a reasonable quote from them during your free consultation.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

Barbara Johnson
December 4th, 2017 Hyde Park, MA DETAILS

My financial adviser recommended this for me. I can check on the progress of things from my desk and see what's being done. They have been helpful and it's a relief to have them and have my debt taken care of. I'm happy I chose them,

Jan 18, 2019

Thank you, Barbara, for your remarkable comments. We're so grateful you chose us as your debt settlement company and also happy to hear that you are utilizing your client dashboard. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Edgardo Calcano
December 4th, 2017 Jamaica Plain, MA DETAILS

I signed up because I really needed help. I have seen improvement fairly early on and I know that we're slowly going somewhere. They will send me messages or emails to let me know how things are going and I can also log into their website to look it up myself. They have helped me with all my debt. I feel great about it.

Jan 20, 2019

We appreciate your feedback, Edgardo. We love having you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief and we love to keep you updated with anything new on your account. We are confident you will become debt free soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carlos Alvarez
December 4th, 2017 New York, NY DETAILS

Every time I called or talked to them they were very nice and explained everything. I don't know how they do everything, but I've been very satisfied so far. It's a great service.

Jan 18, 2019

Carlos, we work hard to achieve customer satisfaction and fulfilling your request in a timely manner. We're so proud of our work and our clients who give us support. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Czarina
December 4th, 2017 Teaneck, NJ DETAILS

I needed to sign up for it at the time and since they were a trusted company and were willing to help I just went ahead and did it. I was very optimistic about it. They have been there for me whenever I needed to talk to them. They also call me as needed to notify me about certain things. They're doing everything they can for me as a customer. I don't regret making this decision.

Jan 20, 2019

Thank you for your review, Czarina. We are so glad you enrolled in our program and we will continue to support you through your graduation. We are confident you will see outstanding results, keep up the great work. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

I had a lot of credit card debts that just got out of control. Their level of customer service ls really good. They get back to you promptly and if I have any issues they will explain it all to me. I have gotten update emails periodically and I can also check my dashboard for that. There are a lot of ways to communicate with them. I've only been them since September or October and we're almost halfway done. There was no way I could've gotten my debt paid off without them and I feel happy and relieved now. If anyone else is ever in the same position I think they should look them up.

Jan 20, 2019

We greatly appreciate your review. At Freedom Debt Relief, we strive to provide all of our clients with exemplary customer service and we are very happy to demonstrate this so far. We will continue to communicate with you through your graduation and we congratulate you on your success thus far. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Catherine Joseph
December 4th, 2017 Mamaroneck, NY DETAILS

They are quick to respond when I call and keep me up to date with emails and calls. It gives me peace of mind to know that they are working towards my debt right now. I feel more relaxed.

Jan 19, 2019

We're happy to be working with you and on your side, Catherine! We're committed to helping you reach your financial goals and we're thrilled to hear that you're moving forward positively! Any time you have questions regarding your account, please feel free to contact our client services team, simply call (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carmen Navarro
December 4th, 2017 Bronx, NY DETAILS

I was in a tough situation at the time and I didn't know where or who to go to. I ended up looking at various sites and Freedom seemed to be top notch so I tried it. I've been in the program for two years and just need to finalize a couple of cards and I'll be done. I should have zero debt on December which means that I'll be done with creditors by next year. They always worked with me on what I could pay and meet that. I also didn't have to worry since I just put the money in my account and they take that to make my payments on time. They do that for me and I don't have to worry about it. Whenever I had a question, needed a clarification on something, or just needed assistance, they were always immediately on the phone. They were very personable and took care of any problem or situation. I'm very happy with the decision I made, thanks to them the creditors who were harassing me stopped doing that.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Carmen, Thank you for sharing your honest review. You definitely made the best decision to become debt free and we are looking forward to your success. Keep up the great work, the light at the end of the tunnel is coming soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

David Manuel
December 4th, 2017 New City, NY DETAILS

I got a letter on the mail from them and what they offered intrigued me. I gave them a call and decided to get it. At the time it seemed like the best option for me. They are always available to talk to me and help me with every aspect of paying off my debt. I usually can check the progress on my account online. It's very easy to see where I'm at and when the next payment is due. If I have a question I can just call them and ask. I felt confident that this program would help me clear out my credit card debt and so far it's going well.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello David, Thank you very much for sharing your response. We are thrilled you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief because we want you to obtain financial freedom. We will keep you updated on your accounts and we are confident you will see excellent results. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jessica Lappe
December 4th, 2017 Nanuet, NY DETAILS

I got it since it seemed like an easy program to follow. I was a little nervous and apprehensive at first. I mean, you can't trust people with your money sometimes, but I'm glad I did. They have been able to cut back on our debt and schedule payments for us. They have been very organized, attentive, and helpful. I'm hoping to be debt free sooner than in a year.

Jan 20, 2019

We appreciate your feedback, Jessica. We understand the journey to become debt free may be uneasy at first but we are confident you will soon have great success. Keep up the great work, financial freedom is coming your way soon. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Lunette James
December 4th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

I was overwhelmed by debt back then, but they have been an excellent company. They are very good at keeping me updated with information and their customer service has helped me a lot. It's excellent. They care about you and your problem and are very friendly. I feel very good about having it.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Lunette, We love your feedback. We are very proud to take control of your accounts and ease your mind. We want the best for you and we are looking forward to your becoming debt free. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

I was in a situation where I really needed help and someone recommended them. It was for free so I decided to go ahead and do it. I'm very happy and very pleased with all the help they have given me. They always text me and respond to me when I need any type of help. The service is wonderful and everyone I've spoken to has been excellent. Everything about Freedom has been perfect.

Jan 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are pleased to have you enrolled in our debt resolution program and we will continue to show you world class customer service. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Marie Desrameaux
December 4th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

I needed to find a better way to pay my credit card bill, so I went with them. They always get me the right answers and they are easy to understand. I get updated on things from their emails.

Jan 18, 2019

Thank you, Marie, for your outstanding feedback! We cannot thank you enough for sharing how greatly our program has positively impacted your financial situation. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Juan Mercado
December 4th, 2017 Richmond Hill, NY DETAILS

When I first called them I liked the way the representative handled my call as well as how it looked online. They can always assist me when I call and constantly send me emails when certain things are being done. Customer service is excellent, they handle everything. Doing things online and checking the information on their website is also very easy to do. I feel good knowing that my debt will be gone a lot sooner.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Juan, We greatly appreciate your honest feedback. We are glad to update you on your account and we will continue to demonstrate world class customer service. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Louise Kirkland
December 4th, 2017 Corona, NY DETAILS

They were the easiest program for me to work with. I think it's very cool. The people there are very thorough, informative, and cooperative. I'm very satisfied with it.

Jan 18, 2019

Thank you, Louise, for your delightful review! We couldn't be any happier than to know how satisfied you are with our company! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Queens Village, NY DETAILS

I was just in debt and needed the service. Every time I call them I get the overall information that I need. They update me through text or email. I feel pretty good about it.

Jan 19, 2019

We'll always keep you up to date with your progress! Please continue to contact us when you have any questions regarding your account. Our client services team is available seven days a week and can be contacted by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Queens Village, NY DETAILS

I was trying to figure out from the beginning if it was a good company or not because I had a debt and I wanted to do the cancellation thing with it. They have always addressed my questions and they let me know through texts or emails if there's a payment or negotiation going on. I feel good about my decision to go with them.

Jan 20, 2019

We greatly appreciate your review. Freedom Debt Relief is definitely the best debt resolution option and we are happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. We will continue to update you on your account and we are looking forward to your accomplishments in becoming debt free. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Diana Ortiz
December 4th, 2017 Farmingdale, NY DETAILS

I needed their help. It's a pretty good service. They would update me through phone calls and emails. I'm pretty happy with my decision to go with Freedom Debt Relief.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Diana, Thank you for sharing your review. We are very glad you trusted us with your debt because we will resolve all of your accounts. We are excited to see your accomplishments with Freedom Debt Relief. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael Augenblick
December 4th, 2017 Bay Shore, NY DETAILS

I was under a big time constraint to get all my cards settled and they were able to meet those needs 100%. They all return my calls on time and email me within a good time frame. I get updates from them through emails and phone calls. They've been very helpful in everything and everything written down about them was true. It was all worth it. They're helping me get out of debt, I'm so glad I went with them.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Michael, Thank you for sharing your review. We are very glad you enrolled in our debt resolution program because we are happy to update you on your account. We want to you feel comfortable with Freedom Debt Relief and we are confident you will become debt free soon. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

C.M.
December 4th, 2017 Albany, NY DETAILS

I had heard from one of my friend that they were a good alternative to filing for bankruptcy when you're in debt. They have saved me a lot of money and helped me. Whenever I needed any help or answers, they were always there. Somebody was always available when I called. Everybody that I talked to was fantastic, very friendly, and always went out of their way to help me. Every time they resolved one of my debts or had a buy out they would call me and send me emails so I would go on my dashboard. I could check there to see where I stood with my debts. I'm glad I did it, it was an excellent choice.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you for providing your outstanding experience of our program! Sharing your story will help others to see that Freedom Debt Relief does offer a solution to help with their debt! We look forward to your continued success with the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joan Davis
December 4th, 2017 Camillus, NY DETAILS

They have always answered and taken care of every problem that I've ever had. They contacted constantly to tell me what was going on and, even if there wasn't much happening, they would email me to tell me what they were working on. It's clear that they are working hard to get everything organized for you and get you smaller bills. I feel good about it all and I'm glad that I did it. They are doing a good job for the money that they're getting.

Nov 07, 2018

Wow, thank you so much for such an amazing review, Joan. We wanted to take this opportunity to touch bases with you and congratulate you on the tremendous amount of progress you've had in our program! You are doing a fantastic job progressing towards a debt-free future and so again, we say congratulations! We are thrilled to know all of your questions and/or concerns have been addressed and that you are very much aware of the details of your account. Please continue to reach out to client services as other questions and/or concerns come up for you. Keep up the amazing work, Joan! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Inacio Ferreria
December 4th, 2017 Buffalo, NY DETAILS

Customer service is amazing. They know how to help their customers. They kept me up to date month to month by email or text. I'd know what was going on with reductions and everything, that made me very happy. Nothing about my information was ever compromised. I'm very satisfied, I've made two of my payments out through the internet and I should be done with the program in February 2018. They are amazing and saved my life.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Inacio, for your delightful feedback! We take great pride in providing world class customer service to all of our clients and making sure they have the best possible experience while in the program. It's also amazing to hear that you are receiving these important communications to keep you updated on your accounts. We work hard to make sure our clients are being notified on their accounts. We're so excited to watch you become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Brenda Weaver
December 4th, 2017 Buffalo, NY DETAILS

I wanted to get a relief on my debt so I decided to give them a try. They are always there when I call them and when they're not they call you right back. They listen to and take in everything you have to say. I also receive monthly news about my accounts. I went in with 8 different debts and now it's down to 4. It's pretty much up to me how fast I get rid of them, but they're there for me. I'm glad I signed up for them, they've helped me with my debt situation.

Jan 21, 2019

Brenda, your review is very much appreciative! Explaining to consumers on how your debt relief program is going and how much success you've had thus far. Keep up the motivation and you will see you will become debt free sooner than you know it. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Francine Spinelli
December 4th, 2017 Utica, NY DETAILS

I was desperate to get this debt off of my mind and they were very helpful and understanding with that. I felt very comfortable with them since they seemed sincere and were very accurate. They took their time to listen to me and go through all the procedures in an accurate way. It was obvious that they knew what they were talking about and that they were very professional. They understood everything I said and gave me helpful answers to my questions. It's a top rated company.

Jan 04, 2019

Congratulations on your great savings, Francine! We're proud to be on your side and we're looking forward to your graduation! Along the way, please don't hesitate to contact client services at (800) 655-6303 or log onto www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Mary Cook
December 4th, 2017 Ontario, NY DETAILS

I needed to do something with my debt and they were highly recommended. Since I just started with them last year I'm not completely finished yet. Still, they are very friendly and helpful. They answer any questions you may have and explain things well. I feel great about my decision to go with them.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Mary, for your outstanding feedback! You made the right decision by trusting us to assist you with your debt and we couldn't be any happier than continue to help you reach your goal of becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Andrew Raymond
December 4th, 2017 Buffalo, NY DETAILS

I wanted to get out of debt so I decided to go with them. Every time I call or go online they take care of the issues that I have. I can also check on the status of things that way. They make it easy and everything works right from the moment when everything is set up. I feel great about my choice.

Jan 21, 2019

Dear Andrew, We're so thrilled to receive such positive feedback about our company! We strive to provide customer satisfaction and to make sure our clients see that we are with them throughout this journey. We're happy to hear all the great success you have had thus far! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

David Sacunas
December 4th, 2017 Clairton, PA DETAILS

At the time I couldn't really afford to pay my bills anymore, so I decided to give it a try. We got emails every month letting us know about the progress of things. They have really helped us out and it was an easy process. It was a good decision.

Jan 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your review, David. We are glad to take control of your debt and leave you debt free. We are very proud of your accomplishments! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Johnnie Herrington
December 4th, 2017 Beaver Falls, PA DETAILS

I was floating in debt at the time and they were a good way to get out of that. They emailed me or called me whenever there was something happening. I feel good about it since it's paying off some of the bills that I have. They really helped me get back on my feet.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Johnnie, We appreciate your honest review. We are very delighted to negotiate and resolve your accounts. We want the best for you and we are glad to eliminate some of the stress that comes with debt. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Cheryl M Kozera
December 4th, 2017 North Versailles, PA DETAILS

I looked online when I needed help and they seemed to be reputable. They have always been very helpful, nice, and accommodating. They didn't really update me themselves, I would just look at the dashboard they gave me. The only thing I don't like is that their fee is based on the enrolled debt and what that debt is settled for. That's the only problem I have with them.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Cheryl, We appreciate your positive feedback. At Freedom Debt Relief, we strive to provide all of our clients with world class customer service and we will continue to demonstrate this through your graduation. The Client Dashboard is a very effective tool while becoming debt free and we do our best to provide a fee that works within your budget. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kenneth Barnhart
December 4th, 2017 Marion, PA DETAILS

It all worked out pretty well, I never had any trouble with them and they helped me out.

Jan 20, 2019

We thank you very much for sharing your review, Kenneth. We are very glad of your accomplishments thus far and we wish you the absolute best in the future. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 State College, PA' DETAILS

We had some credit card balances that would take us a long time to finish paying off. They were becoming burdensome, so we needed help taking care of that. So far it has been excellent. They have responded to me all the time and when I needed more information or clarification they were quick to respond. Every time they had something settled, we would get an email or text message. If we wanted to check what was settled we could just look at our online account. I feel really good about going with them. They took a load off my mind and have enabled us to pay us the debts we had. It would've taken us years longer paying just the minimum amount. It works, it's not a gimmick or anything.

Jan 20, 2019

We appreciate your honest review. We are thrilled to resolve your accounts and we will continue to keep you updated with any new information on your account. We are very happy to ease your mind and we are excited to see your success in becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Eugene Adams
December 4th, 2017 Mercer, PA' DETAILS

It was the best choice we had. They are always friendly and help me out a lot. If I want to know how they are doing I can just look up at the dashboard. Their service is excellent and I'm very happy with it.

Jan 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review, Eugene. You definitely made the best choice in becoming debt free with Freedom Debt Relief. We will continue to provide you with excellent customer service and professionalism through your graduation. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Middleburg, PA' DETAILS

My daughter got it actually. They're there when I need their help and I can use the dashboard myself to check on the progress they do. It's working for us and I can see the debt going down. Their customer service people have all been very personable and helpful. I can always get a quick response. I feel much better know knowing that they'll take care of those debts. It should be done within 5 years rather than taking 20 or something.

Jan 21, 2019

We're so happy to hear that you were referred by your daughter and that you have given us the opportunity to be able to assist you with your debt! We will continue to show you the great benefits of the program and have you become officially debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Grace Seda
December 4th, 2017 Lancaster, PA DETAILS

My husband was about to retire at the time and we wanted to be debt free before he did. It has been super. Every single time we had a question or doubt we could call them and they would answer to the best of their ability. We would mostly check the online page on the computer and just verify everything they had said when they called. For everything else we just followed up to the emails with any question we had. They did everything they promised. In the beginning things were a little challenging but now that we're seeing it pay off we feel satisfied with the decision we made.

Jan 21, 2019

Dear Grace, Thank you for your remarkable feedback about our company! We work hard to provide all of our clients with a great experience from all aspects of the program and are pleased to hear you couldn’t be happier! Keep up the great work as you're a step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Bradley David Hoffman
December 4th, 2017 Pine Grove, PA DETAILS

I had all this debt that I just couldn't meet so when I heard about it on the radio I thought it sounded like a good thing to look into. They kept me informed the whole way through emails and phone calls. They also answered all my questions and did exactly what they said they would do. I felt good with my decision to go with them. I feel good about my decision, it was a good one.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Bradley, for your supportive review of our company! We do our best to make sure our clients are feeling welcome and confident in the program. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Corinne Lee Montonario
December 4th, 2017 Levittown, PA DETAILS

They seemed like they were the only ones that were able to help me with my situation. They were very helpful and accommodating. They got my one big debt basically cut in half.

Jan 18, 2019

Hello Corinne Lee, We're so excited you get to experience the significant savings and benefits of the program! We have helped hundreds of thousands of people get their lives back. Our dedicated employees carry out our mission to help people solve their debt problems. We're glad to be able to help you become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Cheltenham, PA DETAILS

It was recommended by the AARP so I decided to go with them. They are always very responsive and their service is pretty good. Usually I call them, but they do send me text messages when they get one of the companies to settle. The only thing is that I wasn't really aware of the cost of it, maybe I didn't read it. Still, I'm ok about it.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Our fees are still going to result in insignificant savings verse paying the creditor 100% of the debt owed plus any other associated fees. We offer a proven solution with a reduction of time and amount you it would take to pay off your creditors. You came to the right program to be able to assist you with your debt and we're excited to show you the results. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

We were in an unusual situation where we didn't know who could help us get out. We were facing bankruptcy so we tried Freedom Debt. It certainly helped me and my wife. It was something I didn't necessarily want to do, but it was unfortunately necessary. They helped us in a time of need with the banks and credit card companies. They are very expensive though, I was not made aware of that. If you're in a situation between a rock and a hard place, it's something I'd recommend.

Dec 13, 2018

We're happy you chose us to help you resolve your debt, rather than to file bankruptcy. We're honored to be here for you at a time that you needed it the most and we're looking forward to your financial success. Any time you have questions or need assistance, give us a call at (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jean Baelz
December 4th, 2017 Willow Grove, PA DETAILS

I was out of work for quite a while and had to leave everything behind. Now I'm trying to get things paid off and they were the best company to help me with that. They are quick to work with your issue and they do everything they promised they would. I'm usually updated on things through text messages, phone calls, emails, and notes on their website. Of course, I wish I didn't have to do it, but I'm glad I picked them.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Jean, for your excellent feedback! We're so grateful for the opportunity you are giving us to help you resolve your debt! Congratulations on taking the first step to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

John W Groh
December 4th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA' DETAILS

Due to my husband and I's past credit history, and with us getting a bit older, we wanted to be able to re-establish our credit. We've never worked with any other credit company that did things as fast and in the same way that they did. They kept us informed of everything that was going on, always texted us or emailed us when they got a settlement.

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Josh, Thank you very much for sharing your review. We are so glad you both enrolled in our program so we can take control of your accounts and leave you debt free. We will continue to inform you of any new changes in your account and we are excited to see your accomplishments. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

December 4th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA' DETAILS

I got the service because I needed the help. They have been very courteous and helped me through a lot. They are effective at what they do.

Jan 18, 2019

Thank you for your terrific review and 5-star rating! Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to help you on your path to financial freedom!

Deborah Pennell
December 4th, 2017 Wilmington, DE' DETAILS

Each time I have contacted them they have been very supportive and helped solve my issues. They've mostly updated me through email. They are helping me clear up my debt and bankruptcy, which was the thing I was trying to do. Sometimes I think I should've done this before and cleared out bankruptcy before, but I'm glad I went with them. I'm hoping I don't have to stay with them program for much longer.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Deborah, for your great feedback! We are happy to be your debt settlement company and are excited to see you complete the program successfully! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Deborah Brumbach
December 4th, 2017 Fleetwood, PA' DETAILS

I was in a financial bind and couldn't pay my bills. I picked it up and I've never had any problems with the things they have done for me. They have answered every question I ever had. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Jan 20, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing your review, Deborah. You made the best decision by choosing Freedom Debt Relief and we are glad to assist you in every way we can. We will continue to answer any questions or concerns you have and we wish you the absolute best in the future. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Charlene Dionetta Jupiter
December 4th, 2017 Waldorf, MD DETAILS

The person I was dealing with called me every day to tell me what was going on with things. That was very helpful for me. There were also emails that would show me the progress and I could use the dashboard to check on that too. I enjoyed how they actually did the things. They said what they would do and went with that, they were very prompt with everything, including their responses. I was also told how long it would take to pay off the thing as long as we paid on time. I feel so stress relieved now, it's wonderful. I thought I would never get out of the situation but they came to the rescue for me.

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you, Charlene, for your fantastic feedback about our company! We are so grateful that you joined our program and have allowed us to help you with your debt and becoming financially free! It also makes us happy to hear that you're logging into your client dashboard and receiving updates on your account. You're off to a strong start and a step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

George Blake
December 4th, 2017 Bridgeville, DE' DETAILS

The service was recommended by a financial counselor. When I called them they were upfront about everything and gave me very good and honest advice. They've been responsive to my emails and send me some themselves when something happens. I've also had a call or two from them to update me on things and I can always go online and see what's going on. They've been working on my behalf and that's nice. The only thing I'm not sure about is their fees. We don't really know if they're too high, too low, or just right. We're dealing with thousand of dollars and they get a percentage of that so I'm not sure of the value of their service and the cost of the debt and the relief. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Jan 21, 2019

Hello George, We really appreciate your honest feedback. We strive to provide the best possible experience throughout the program. We only collect a one-time settlement fee, but only once a settlement has been negotiated and authorized by the client and we have started making payments toward the settlement. Even with our settlement fee, you're still going to get a significant amount of savings versus paying your creditors 100% of the debt owed plus any additional associated fees they charge. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our client pay down their entire debt - principal, fees, interest and all. We would be more than happy to go over the settlement fees with you. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jean Krex
December 4th, 2017 Indian Head, MD' DETAILS

They get back to you on a timely manner and always look out for you. As for updates, they usually call me or send me emails to keep me up to date. They work with whatever I can pay each month too. They've really helped me with my bills and to lower my monthly payments. It has helped a lot.

Jan 20, 2019

We appreciate your review, Jean. We do our best to negotiate and resolve all of your accounts in a very timely manner and we will continue to keep you updated on your account. We have your best interest in mind and we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joseph A Powell Jr
December 4th, 2017 Glenn Dale, MD DETAILS

The program was available to me through another service. It has proven to be effective and so far it has worked for me. I would get updates from them through email and voicemail. There was just a slight hiccup at some point, but that could've gone either way. It's a phenomenal program though. Now that I'm no longer in debt it taught me a valuable lesson, it was a really strong opportunity and it was totally successful. It's evident here in America that everyone should be part of a program like Freedom Debt Relief since we're all in debt. They are top notch and do what they say they are going to do.

Jan 18, 2019

Thank you, Ross, for your spectacular feedback! Our greatest accomplishment is to help clients become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Brittany
December 4th, 2017 Asheboro, NC DETAILS

Representative sent me to a credit counselor and offered to email me loan options with high rates until my Credit was enough to refinance

Nov 20, 2018

Hello Brittany, We’re so sorry to hear you have had a negative experience. Could you please send us your contact information in a private message so we can look into this further and have someone contact you?

Sally S.
December 1st, 2017 Columbus, OH

I have just started the program but I am already feeling some relief. The staff at FDR are very helpful, polite, and respectful people. They have answered all my questions and didn't make me feel bad because of my debt. I am looking forward to getting out of debt with their help.

Nov 30, 2018

We're happy to have you on board, Sally! We're excited to be working with you and we're looking forward to your success. In the future, if you have questions or need assistance with your account, please contact client services by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Larry Friedlander
November 30th, 2017 Saint Charles, MO DETAILS

Everything has gone smoothly so far and hope it will continue

Nov 30, 2018

We're delighted to know that your program is running smoothly thus far, Larry! Any time you have questions regarding your account, please don't hesitate to contact client services at (800) 655-6303 or log onto www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kevin
November 30th, 2017 North Pole, AK DETAILS

Great people and their knowledge of the best way to get out of debt from these credit card sharks.

Nov 30, 2018

Thank you for your positive review, Kevin! We're excited to be working with you and we're looking forward to your success. Any time you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to client services at (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!