American Credit Card Solutions

8.1

LAST UPDATED: November 22nd, 2021

American Credit Card Solutions offers debt settlement services in 15 states. Ideal candidates for American Credit Card Solutions debt settlement services have at least $10,000 in unsecured debt. If you have lower amounts of unsecured debt, you can use the free consultation to see if you qualify for the company’s services.

The Good

• Follows Federal Trade Commission Rules and Regulations
  • Debts Settled in 2–4 Years
  • 24/7 Access to Account

Follows Federal Trade Commission Rules and Regulations

American Credit Card Solutions follows the standards set by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for debt settlement. These guidelines include providing free consultations and charging no upfront fees.

The company’s commitment to these standards demonstrates its dedication to treating clients well.

Debts Settled in 2–4 Years

Once you decide to pursue debt settlement and enroll in American Credit Card Solutions’s program, you’ll start setting money aside every month in a separate account to save up to make settlement payments. Debt settlement clients typically do this instead of making monthly payments on their debts.

Once you’ve enrolled, it will be a few months before negotiations start. To settle all of your debt, it usually takes two to four years.

24/7 Access to Account

If you enroll your debt with American Credit Card Solutions, you’ll have full access to your account with your debt settlement savings through the online client portal. The company’s customer service representatives will also contact you with updates on your case.

The Bad

• Cost
  • Credit Score Impact
  • Limited Availability

Cost

Debt settlement services can be expensive. Debt settlement companies typically charge a set percentage of the total debt you enroll in their program. Fees for debt settlement are regulated by law, so the costs will vary based on your location. Ask questions and be sure you understand how much settlement will cost during the free consultation.

Credit Score Impact

Debt settlement usually has a negative effect on your credit score because clients generally stop making payments on their debts. Have a plan to rebuild your credit score before entering debt settlement.

The debts listed on your credit report will be marked as “settled” once you’ve reached and paid the settlement with creditors.

Limited Availability

American Credit Card Solutions only offers services in 15 states. If its services are not available in your area, you’ll need to consider other debt relief service providers.

The Bottom Line

If you’re interested in debt settlement, American Credit Card Solutions is a good company to consider. Take advantage of the free consultation to ask questions about the process, its costs, and ways to mitigate the risks.

View Best Debt Relief Companies

4.9

Stefani Montgomery New York, NY

I would highly recommend this company! They are friendly, knowledgeable and true to their word. I have never done credit card consolidation and they worked with me every step of the way. There were no hidden fees or surprises. They worked with all of the creditors so I didn’t have to. My credit score took the initial hit like they said it would and from there has been on a steady incline. I am excited to have this burden lifted off of me and see my credit continue to increase. If you’re thinking about credit card consolidation, I would definitely give them a call.

Ismael Abarca Phoenix, AZ

Excellent!!!ACCS helped me in restoring my credit I am really greatfull. and thankfull for that!!! I would recomend ACCS to anyone trying to fix their credit.Because of ACCS I am now approved and in process of buying a new home build.Thank you very much ACCS!!!!!!!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so glad we have been able to assist you! Thank you!

Destiny Castel Pacoima, CA

ACCS Has helped me so much and relieved so much stress off of me! They are continuously updating me on any changing to my account and help lower balances for me. I would 100% recommend them. The settles a laon for me instead of 6,000 I had to pay now its only 3,000 😍

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We appreciate the recommendation!

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Shalonda Kelly Columbia, SC

I've been on the program for a year now and they've settled 4 out of my 8 accounts so far! I am very pleased with how this process has been thus far. All of my questions and concerns are answered in a timely fashion.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Oct. 19th, 2021

G Anniston, AL

These guys helped themselves to add hidden fees every step of the way ,the only reason they get 3 stars is because they did what they said they would do although in a distasteful way

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Hello Valued Client! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to post a review. Good or bad, client feedback is incredibly important in out never ending effort to provide the best possible customer experience. Please contact our Customer Support team at 877-820-2957 or [email protected], so that we have an opportunity to identify your file and take tangible steps to leave you with a better lasting impression.

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Elizabeth IA

accs has got me almost out of date. Works with me when I have a problem. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Will be recommending accs to my family and friends

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We appreciate your recommendation! Thank you!

Long Family Houston, TX

This company was able to help me in taking back control of my life. Quick response and professionalism was Top Class. I would recommend them to any of my friends and family.

maureen condosta Scranton, PA

I’m so happy that they took over the payments on my credit cards , worked out deals and alleviated my worries. I just made my final payment and am thrilled

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy to be able to help!

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Amenta Johnson Amelia Court House, VA

They are very informative and a pleasure to work with, the only negative is they will not settle your accounts in 90 days and they will not be less than 50% as promised. But I would use them again.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We appreciate your feedback!

Jimmy Davis Essex, MD

It's a great feeling when you get a phone call from ACCS and they let you know, that they were able to settle one of my accounts. It makes me feel good.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so glad we have been able to help!

Mike C Tobyhanna, PA

ACCS has done everything that they sai they would. They are flexibl with payment dates and have been extremely helpful and infomrative

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are always here to help!

Anne Troy, MI

American credit solutions is a great company to have help you take care of your debt. Always available to help me with any questions I had.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are glad we have been able to help!

Nicole Crockett Norfolk, VA

American credit card solutions has awesome customer service. Always a big help whenever I have questions or concerns with my account.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We will pass this on to our customer service team!

Karen E. Houston, TX

I have been a customer with American Credit Card Solutions for 5 months and I already have two accounts settled! They work fast, they keep you fully updated with progress, and everyone I’ve ever spoken with has always been super nice and have answered all my questions with no hesitation. I am a proud ACCS customer :)

Amelia Rodriguez Cibolo, TX

This company and employees are great. They answer any questions I may have. Friendly ,inefficiency. Is well

Michelle W Mesa, AZ

American Credit Card Solutions have been awesome! I was on medical leave twice. They was more than willing to work with me. My credit score has also went up since I been working with them.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy to hear that!

Marcie Terry Conway, AR

ACCS has done such a wonderful job working with me and helping me clear up my debt. The patience of their client services team is fantastic, everyone I have interacted with have been so kind. I'm thankful I ran across them

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We will be sure to pass this on to our customer service team!

Shelly Ashland, PA

ACCS has been the easiest to work with. Always helpful and answered my questions. The process was easy and ACCS worked hard to be the contact person with my creditors and help me get to financial freedom. Thank you!

grandma856 Winchester, CA

I joined the ACCS debt program 2 yrs ago (after researching several similar companies). And I am very pleased! The counselors and representatives are very respectful, pleasant, and knowledgeable. They always answer their phones,( you actually speak to a human). My payments to ACCS each month are applied to my debt exactly as promised. My monthly payments are about 1/3 of what I was originally paying to my creditors! I have complete access to my account, so it's easy to keep track of payments, settlements and amounts still owed. Over the past year, my credit score has increased by 85 points, and I am finally able to actually save money each month. Thank you ACCS!!

Mark Hanes Colonial Heights, VA

I AM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY THAT AMERICAN CREDIT CARD SOLUTIONS HANDLES MY ACCOUNT. WHEN I HAVE A QUESTION OR QUESTIONS THEY COMFORT ME IN HANDLING THE SITUATION FOR ME. FOR EXAMPLE: IF I GET A CALL FROM THE DEBT COLLECTOR ACCS TELLS ME NOT TO ANSWER THE CALL AND WHEN I RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM MY CREDITOR'S THAT I HAVE ACCOUNTS WITH I SEND THE BILLS THROUGH GMAIL AND THEY RECEIVE IT THE SAME DAY. ALSO THEY WILL NOTIFY ME WHEN THEY RECEIVE MY BILLS AND DEBT COLLECTOR LETTERS WHICH MAKES ME FEEL SECURE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ONLY WORKING WITH ME BUT MY CREDITORS AS WELL. I AM VERY HAPPY THAT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AT ACCS ARE VERY PLEASANT TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE AND ARE VERY HELPFUL IN HANDLING MY SITUATION.

Julia UP Brunswick, GA

American credit card solution has taken a big weight off from shoulders it was helpful financially and emotional.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you!

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Teresa Hamilton Stamps, AR

I've always had a great experience with ACCS. I was skeptical at first because I wasn't sure what to expect. They have drastically lowered my debts with creditors tremendously. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is having financial difficulties.

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Deniza Contreras Tucson, AZ

I am so pleased that I chose ACCS to help me with creditors. They keep in touch with me, the keep me updated and are very helpful. The reassurance that they have given me is awesome, especially when I was so nervous when I started the process. Everyone is so kind, and so knowledgeable and always ready to help and answer my questions. I would recommend ACCS to anyone. Thank You!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Alex Goodyear, AZ

I was very Leary on joining these kind of companies but I knew I needed help with the financial hole I got myself into. After looking at all my options I’m glad I went with this company. They upgraded their website and it is more detailed and it’s nice to be able to track how your money is being dispensed. Pay attention to it. Just like you do your own bank. If you have any questions or concerns customer service is very helpful in answering your questions.

Dave Guerra Potterville, MI

They were able to settle for about 50% less than what I owed. Great customer service and they answered every question I have ever asked in a very polite and professional answer. Everytime I need to move a payment date, they asked no questions and were able to move it. They saved me a bunch of money and I would recommend them to anyone in my situation.

Jacqueline Robinson Austin, TX

when I first became acquainted with your organization, I was a bit reluctant because I did not want my creditors to lose any money. But since I have no choice except to go through with it I have found your company to be quite friendly and polite, not to mention patient, especially Mr Danny C. I found him to be very nice and honest. He needs a raise for his hard work. I am happy with your company because you solve things with persistence and in a timely manner. Most importantly you keep in contact with people so that we may know what's going on. Thank you so much.

George W Bradshaw Callahan, FL

The people are always helpful and take care of my needs

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We will be sure to pass this on to our staff, thank you!

Paula Thigpen Baltimore, MD

They are very proactive in contacting you about your account. They are courteous and professional in all aspects of their work. They put you at ease with the process. They explain the process so you have no doubts about the various work with creditors.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Jun. 23rd, 2020

Claudia Wright Austin, TX

While I am new to working this company there customer service is hands down the best. With these trying time the have been there every step of the way. With support, understanding, and solutions. I will continue working with them and refer them to family and friends.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you so much! We appreciate the referral!

Jenn K. New Oxford, PA

I have had nothing but top notch service from the minute I initiated contact with ACCS. Everyone has been professional, friendly, quick to assure me that there is help available through ACCS and answered my questions even when I re-asked some of the same ones just to be assured I was making the right decision.

Peggy Gearhart Three Oaks, MI

ACCS has been a lifesaver for me.. getting me out of debt and i can trust them to do what they say. If I call with a question or concern they are quick and efficient and very nice to deal with .. id recommend them to anyone who needs a new start .. thank you

Eva Scott Coatesville, PA

American Credit Card Services have definitely been a major solution for me. With the debt that I have and still have they have been very encouraging as to it being resolved. I am so grateful that I chose American Credit Card Solutions they are wonderful!

Paul Wilson Williamsport, MD

My experience with ACCS has been tremendous! Every staff member that I've had contact with has been very personable and prompt in helping resolve any issue I may have. They are only a phone call away and I've never had to wait or talk to a machine. This would certainly be the first company I would recommend to anyone!

Robert Kompes Jr Phoenix, AZ

This company is GREAT... they worked with my creditors and got good deals/ payoffs! Any time I had a question and called the associates I spoke with were professional and treated me like they cared about helping me achieve my goal of getting out of debt and paying my creditors. Thanks You!!!! Robert Kompes Hr.

Kathy Varble Richmond, IN

It was a wonderful feeling and burden your company took off our shoulders. My payments were affordable . Miss Angie was the best at answering all my questions. I would recommend your company to anyone! Thank You so much!!

pS Lodi, CA

This was a very difficult decision for me to make, but I could no longer manage the payments and was falling further and further behind. ACCS provided me with an option to consolidate my debt and resolve my payments. The process isn't always easy, but they have stayed in touch with me and let me know what's going on with my accounts and the resolution of my debt. I got myself into this situation, but I'm grateful for ACCS helping me get out of it.

Louetta Cagle , TX

The staff are friendly and helpful. I just started the program so i haven't had any issues resolved yet..but just knowing how much they Will be helping me and my payment is affordable..i can already breathe!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy we were able to help!

Jan. 19th, 2021

TaNeshia Akers Galax, VA

They have been absolutely amazing to work with. They keep in contact with me about my account and call and keep me up to date. One of the best companies I have EVER worked with!

Thank you so much!

Sandy Grassie Columbia, MD

The whole process was handled professionally and efficiently. Every rep that I’ve had contact with has been great. Jordan went above and beyond for me and I greatly appreciated her time and knowledge.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you! We will definitely pass this on to Jordyn!

Jun. 19th, 2020

Terri Kansas City, MO

I give ACCS a five star! I would recommend anyone to use this company as they have been awesome! Make sure you ask for Jordyn! She’s your girl and will do you right!!!! I love the people (especially Jordyn) !!!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you for the recommendation!! We will make sure to pass this along to Jordyn as well!

Jun. 18th, 2020

Tina Larsen Burbank, CA

Everyone I have spoken with has been friendly and informative. They answer my questions so that I can understand the answer and I feel no judgement over the situation I fine myself in. Thank You11

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so glad we have been able to help!

Marta Hernandez Hialeah, FL

Thanks ACCS.... good attention and professionalism in every call.... your help has changed my financial life from the beginning.... I definitely recommend it to everyone.... Thank you.

M anthony San Antonio, TX

They are very professional when you call them they take care of all your needs if you need help they are very understanding about your need I would highly recommend accs to anyone that is having financial difficulties

Leroy George Orange Park, FL

Customer service is a plus. I spoke with Erin, she was very polite and professional. I had a simply question and she took care of it. Erin, thanks for your quick service you provided.

Donald F Tutino Campbell, CA

I had numerous questions about my new account and how the process worked. The Client Services staff patiently worked with me and all my questions and concerns. I am very impressed with their level of customer service!

LORRY MAY York Haven, PA

They have been very helpful, from my initial contact, through account set-up, and now during the negotiation process, everyone I've had contact with have gone the extra mile.

Tony Amarillo, TX

American credit card solutions has done a great job dealing with my situation. Everyone I have spoken with have been very helpful and courteous to the needs of resolving my issues.

Andrea Smithfield, NC

Honestly at first I was so nervous about this process. But every step of the way all it took was a phone call and I received a satisfactory answer from a friendly person every time. So far, so good!!

Jessica Demarce Pawnee, OK

They have made the process of becoming debt free from my credit cards so painless and have worked with me when I was struggling with payments and there employees really go above and beyond for me...

Elizabeth Rochester, PA

I believe this company does a good job resolving debt. I had 14 credit cards that I had to pay and was unable to do so because of circumstances beyond my control. I gave them 9 creditors to pay and have paid off 4 of them in the last 6 months. What a great team effort.