RetailMeNot Logo
RetailMeNot provides shoppers with many opportunities to save money while shopping. As there name suggests, they are a great destination for customers looking to not pay full retail prices for certain products. Deals are available for shoppers in both the United States and Canada. Products are available from many of the top brands in their respective industries. With over 600,000 plus coupons from over 70,000 stores, RetailMeNot provides deal-seekers with a ton of options to choose from.

The Good

• Huge selection
  • Price alerts
RetailMeNot sports a huge selection of products and services. Their website states they have over 600,000 coupons from over 70,000 stores. This variety gives confidence to shoppers who are searching for specific coupons and deals. Their site showcases these deals throughout, with their home page portraying their trending deals right at eye level. As you use the site more and more, they also have a section designed specifically for you and your interests. This can help save you time when searching for the right deals. There is also a Top Deals section, showing you what has been most popular recently. Top brands have offerings all over the site, including Kohls, Amazon, Macy's, and Sprint. They have numerous categories of products to search through. Some of these include Flowers, Food, Party Supplies, and Sporting Goods. In total they have 24 categories of products to find deals in. Not only do they have a number of great coupons for the USA and Canada, their sister company's offer deals from brands around the world. Complaints that were made were mostly dealing with problems with their advertising as well as certain products/services. For potential customers, it is comforting to see how they have taken care of problems that have arisen and should give confidence when using their site. For both iOS and Android devices, there is a valuable app available to help you become notified of recent and popular deals. As they put it on their website, this seemingly puts thousands of coupons right in your pocket. This makes finding and saving coupons very simple as well as notifying you of trending deals. It is a nice feature to be able to show stores your phone with the coupon on it in order to save money.

The Bad

• Deal layout on site
  • Shopping experience
It is a challenge to find something wrong with RetailMeNot. They do a fantastic job of helping their users pay far less than they would on retail sites. There is one factor that could be improved to help the user experience.
  • Deal layout on site
While there are countless valuable deals on their site, it does take a little more work to find the deals than some other sites. On the home page, underneath the "Recommended deals for you" section there is a "Top Deals" section. Other sites show a much larger list of top deals than RetailMeNot. This smaller, more concise list is not a terrible thing since it prevents the site from feeling cluttered. However, if you don't find what you are looking for initially you will have to continue shopping deeper into the site. Another shopping experience factor that could be improved is the way categories are found. Many other sites use their categories as tabs on the home page. RetailMeNot has them located under the "Browse Coupons" section where the link exists for "Browse by Category". From there you will be able to see all the categories they offer. Similar to Top Deals, this layout is much cleaner although takes more steps to get where you are looking to go.

The Bottom Line

RetailMeNot is a great source for finding many coupons and deals for numerous products and industries. They have a huge selection, and have valuable price alerts. We recommend RetailMeNot at this time.

4.1

Leonard Leo Potomac, MD

Looking for an internet coupon? Retail Me Not probably has it. Offering cashback and coupons, RTM is one of my top sites when looking for deals. Add their plugin to Chrome or Firefox and you will always have RTM checking for cashback and coupon opportunities.

Sarah Mercival , FL

All of the popular stores are on this app. RetailMeNot coupons work unlike other similar applications that coupons don’t work. It’s so convenient shopping and they already know where I’m at and I just show my barcode and I got the best deal!

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

RetailMeNot is absolutely fantastic. So simple that you get money discounted simply by looking for relevant discounts. And this service has so many retail locations, its hard not to find something that will save you cash. It is perfect. Easy to download, easy to utilize, easy to save money!

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I've been using RetailMeNot for years - I love all the coupons I can find at most stores. Some don't work, so you definitely have to dig to find things you like, but it's so worth it! It's also a free app, which is a huge bonus.

Jennifer Donnelly Tallahassee, FL

I stay pulling this app out while I'm at the mall. I like to scroll at the app and see what coupons I can use while Im inside a store. And best part is that there are so many different companies on RetailMeNot.

Tiffany I Gaithersburg, MD

I use this for coupons. It’s the first site I visit before checking out. They show me offers that I don’t know about. Just and easy way to save some money every time I shop online.

Jeff B Orem, UT

RetailMeNot is a great option when looking for last minute things I have found. You can almost always find discounts to any online retailer as well as in store purchases. It is a great place to look for a variety of deals. RetailMeNot is a resource I always use online.

Brennan Orem, UT

Great for online shoppers. Never check out without checking with RetailMeNot for a coupon or promo code. They always seem to have something that saves me money in the end. I will always check with them before making a final online purchase. Easy to use website makes it easy to find deals.

Lindsey B Orem, UT

I have used RetailMeNot a number of times. Mostly when I am looking for coupon codes or deals for websites I make frequent purchases from. Most of the time I can rely on this website to give me a code that saves me a good deal of money. I never purchase anything online without checking for codes on RetailMeNot.

August Moulton Lehi, UT

This site has saved me TONS of money! I check before making any online purchases and almost always find a discount code. The only frustrating part is there are often expired codes at the top. But you just suck it up and go through the line until you find one that works. It’s been a great service for me.

Leslee Muramoto Draper, UT

This is the site I check every time before I make an online purchase! It always has the most current coupon offers. If you can’t find it on RetailMeNot, it more than likely doesn’t exist. Great website for saving extra money!

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

I use this a lot when shopping for products at GameStop, Michaels, etc. I notice there a lot of codes that just dont work or are expired and shown as valid. Not a huge deal, but if you;re looking to find a code and just have it be valid (without having to do work as far as validating said code) this may not be the best avenue. But I strongly recommend checking it for car parts and arts/crafts stores. I can always find something to save me a little bit of money

Alyssa Lopez Gilbert, AZ

RetailMeNot offers a variety of coupons for places I go to every day, and I find the best offers on their site out of every coupon site. They also have statistics of how many people used each coupon versus how many people it worked for. They make it so simple- the click of a copy and paste saves me a ton!

Alicia Larsen Gilbert, AZ

A free site that gives you coupon codes for online shopping? What's not to like? Occasionally a code won't work, but RetailMeNot is always the first place I check when doing online shopping. It has saved me a ton of money over the years.

Tori Miller Draper, UT

I always enjoy getting the emails that have different deals and bargains for the day. It always saves me and my family money and even has us go to places that maybe we wouldn't have tried otherwise. I haven't dealt with anything but the emails I get but enjoy them and would highly recommend their service.

Rob Whipple Mesa, AZ

Great selection. I almost always look here first when buying something online or looking for a discount code. Discount codes are sometimes out of date, but sometimes I get lucky. Good electronic sales as well.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

I love a great deal. I always search RetailMeNot for coupons. Most recently, I was looking for a deal for a clothing website. I found the coupon and it worked!

Brody B Orem, UT

I have found that RetailMeNot is a great option when shopping online. It is so easy to use and most the time you can find what you need. Try it the next time you are shopping online before checking out and you will probably save a decent amount of money.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

The best site for finding coupons and discount promos for both in-store and online shopping. I never make a purchase online without checking RetailMeNot first. Go save yourself some money and use RetailMeNot promo codes!

Jessica Atkin Lehi, UT

I am a bargain shopper so I love RetailMeNot! It has a lot of great deals! When I go to certain stores I will look for coupons when I am getting ready to check out and a lot of the time retailmenot has a coupon I can use at that store! Great site!

Grant American Fork, UT

I have used the RetailMeNot website so many times, that I finally just downloaded the app. RetailMeNot seems to have the most reliable coupons that work when you take them to the store.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

Love this site! I have saved so much money using coupon codes that they promote. I pretty much check this site first for coupons prior to making any purchase online with big companies.

Leslie West Jordan, UT

Anytime I’m online and want to order something I ALWAYS go to RetailMeNot first. They have the best, up-to-date coupons and have saved me loads of money! Number one inmy book!

Jacob Johnson Provo, UT

I'm always apprehensive that these sites are going to spam my computer. I have found this to be the most reliable of the bunch though. Congrats RetailMeNot, you have earned some of my trust. Thanks for the many dollars you've saved me!

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

RetailMeNot always has great coupons and codes I can use for whatever I am shopping for or using. It's easy to use for the most part. Sometimes the codes aren't​ active but it's easy to scroll through and try to find an active one.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

RetailMeNot has great promo codes that have saved me so much money in the past. They are pretty reliable and helpful. Highly recommend!

Ponch Thompson South Jordan, UT

Retail Me Not is great. We have been coming to this site for MANY years getting discounts on many products. Now they have cash back on some products through their own site instead of going back to the customer site.

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

When I'm looking for coupons to shop, I go to RetailMeNot first. I've found deals through the site. However, I think it's mostly customers of stores posting promotional codes, so it's usually a coupon I've already got in my email from the company.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

love this app completely! they are very useful and if your the type of person who loves to save this is your app i only wish they had more store available on here

Jaime American Fork, UT

When I am shopping online, I will often check RetailMeNot first because I can sometimes find coupons on there that help save me money on things I was going to purchase anyway!

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

doesn't have as many discounts, but the ones it does have are pretty good and valid. I use retail me not when im out and about and want fast discounts

Deborah Hyde Springfield, MO

I have used retailmenot a number of times to find deals for the stores that I am shopping at. Most of the time the deals work and I am able to save money. I would recommend them and their service to all of my friends that want to save money on their everyday purchases.

Landon Robison Layton, UT

I have used retail me not on multiple occasions and have gotten some pretty good deals. You really got nothing to lose checking their site for coupons. Sometimes their selection isn't the greatest.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

Every time I shop online I go to RetailMeNot first to find a coupon. Such a great site to save money!

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

I have tried to use retailmenot for over 2 years now hoping that one day their codes or discounts would work. To this day, I have never found a legitimate discount code on their site. I’m not entirely sure what their business model is or how they make money, but I would NOT count on them to get a discount.

JAKE American Fork, UT

We have used Retail Me Not before and did not have a good experience. All of the codes/deals that we had tried did not end up working. I felt like it was more of a scam to get clicks than anything. There was a lot things that seemed off. I would not recommend them.

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

I have found so many great discounts and rebates by using retail me not. it is one of my go to sites when looking for a discount on an item that I am purchasing.

Keri Christensen Lehi, UT

I have never been able to figure out how these work. I always will look for a coupon when I am shopping at stores and retailmenot always comes up when I'm searching but I have yet to be able to use one of their coupons/deals. The deals seem great I just haven't been able to access any of them.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

This is a great site to find deals. Sometimes the deals listed didn’t end up coming through because they were expired, however the ones that work we’re always a great value.

oallred Gilbert, AZ

I always use Retail Me Not when looking for great deals and can always find them on this website. I recommend this highly!

Sam Anders Orem, UT

It's always a guess whether or not the deals they provide are legitimate or not. It's like their system is all automated because I will often come across a deal that doesn't work or the deal isn't all that great.

Karen Anderson Lindon, UT

I used retail me not again tonight. I love that I am able to get discounts on things I am using. I am impressed with their rating system and will definitely use them again

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I like that I can get cash back deals and special offers to companies using RetailMeNot. It is easy to use, and easy to get cash back. I use it most with Kohls.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I always check for coupon codes on this website before I buy anything online – they always have the best coupon codes that work

Karen Dixon San Antonio, TX

This used to be a good app but the last few years fewer places accept the coupons. Gave up since Hobby Lobby and Bed, Bath and Beyond refuse to honor.

Erika American Fork, UT

I haven't had any good experiences with Retail Me Not. All the deals/coupons I have tried to use haven't actually ended up working. I feel like its always some type of a scam. When you try to use offers it often says account suspended. I would not recommend this company.

Autumn Kallunki Provo, UT

I've found some really great deals here! Every once in a while, I'll find a coupon code that doesn't work or something, but overall I've had a good experience.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

Before shopping at any store I’d like to go to this website because I can usually find a coupon to use.

James Crawley New York, NY

I try to use this website all the time because they pop up on google search results as having discount codes for car rentals, etc. But it almost never works and is just a waste of time.

Samantha Millville, UT

I love that they have an app! It is so quick to scroll through and find a deal! Helps the money stretch!