Overstock Flash Deals Logo

Overstock Flash Deals

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: March 2nd, 2020

Overstock.com was founded in 1999 with the purpose of providing consumers with high-quality merchandise at greatly discounted prices. Consumers are able to shop through over 1,000,000 products up to 50% off. Overstock Flash Sales provides customers with the opportunity to purchase online merchandise at a discount for a certain period of time.

The Good

• Wide category selection
  • Great customer service
  • 15 years of experience
Overstock Flash Sales provides customers with a large selection of high quality products at greatly discounted prices. Overstock.com features a wide variety of product categories which include for the home, furniture, jewelry, watches, men, women, bed and bath, health and beauty, electronics, and world stocks. New deals are posted to the site every day at 12 pm E.T. Each deal is equipped with a timer showing customers how much time the deal will be available for purchase. This is a beneficial feature which provides customers who may want to shop around with an indication of how long they have to purchase the featured deal. Overstock.com features an excellent customer service platform with easy access to customer service representatives. Users can contact a customer service representative directly by phone at 1-800-The-BIG-O (843-2446). For users who prefer email, questions or concerns may be emailed to a customer service representative through the Overstock.com website. Their transparency in providing straightforward means of contacting a customer service representative shows a desire to take care of their customer's needs. They have been in business for 15 years which is substantially longer than many of their competitors. Their years in business have allowed them to gain an understanding of their marketplace and adapt to the needs of their client base.

The Bad

• Primarily online deals
  • Deals available for limited amount of time
Overstock.com lacks a few features on their site that may be a turn off to potential consumers. The primary sales focus of Overstock.com is online inventory. Many of their competitors feature local deals and discounts for services as well as products. Consumers may need to look elsewhere for deals on services such as restaurants, getaways, and other service based deals. While the timer feature provided on flash sales is a useful feature for indicating how long a deal will be available, it may be frustrating for some customers to find deals available for such a short period of time.  In addition to the limited time deals are offered is the potentially limited stock of a product. Products can sell out before time runs out for purchase which could be frustrating when trying to make a purchase.

The Bottom Line

Overstock.com is an excellent resource for discounted products sold online. Their easily accessible customer service and large selection of products make Overstock Flash Sales a great resource for locating quality products at discounted prices.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Overstock Flash deals offers real discounts on great merchandise. These are better prices than anything around locally. They also have a tremendous variety. Low cost shipping and discounted pricing makes this an easy option to find great new merchandise at wholesale pricing.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I just ordered a gorgeous headboard and I couldn't be happier! We considered a DIY headboard, but the product I found at overstock was such a great deal it made more sense to buy it! Delivery was quick and my headboard is just lovely!

Lindsey B Orem, UT

Great deals, great products and great delivery. I have bought many products on Overstock and am always very satisfied with what I get. If I need anything specific I always look on Overstock to see if they have it before going somewhere else. Give them a try and you will be happy.

Jeff B Orem, UT

The products that I have purchased on Overstock have always been great. I get exactly what I was expecting with no need for returns or clarifications through customer service. The prices are so low, they make a lot of things affordable. If you haven't tried Overstock you need to.

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

we have had the best luck finding items that I was wanting to purchase on Overstock flash deals. each time the items saved enough money that I used that to purchase something extra! the selection has always been great as well.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

this site has really great stuff so far im in love with everything ive ordered and that says a lot because most online deal websites are very misleading so far i havent had that problem here and the pricing is completely affordable

mgillings

Ordered my new entertainment center from overstock! I loved being able to browse through so many styles and find exactly what I was looking for! The prices were great and I love free shipping! When my entertainment center arrived it was better than I hoped for!

Tori Miller Draper, UT

I have found some very good deals on household items that were much cheaper then any where else. The website is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful and friendly. When I had received a damaged item, they were quick to fix the problem and very prompt in getting me a new one.

wanda Saint George, UT

i placed an order for 4 products which was received within the time frame i was told i would receive it. customer service was very pleasant and helpful. i wanted to return one of the items for a different color and they made the change for me without any hassle.

Mary West Jordan, UT

I've purchased rugs and a few furniture options from Overstock and I've always done it on their flash deals. I've been able to get quality merchandise and an unbeatable price. I've never had any issues!

Rashida Laumatia Saint George, UT

Love all the deals and items offered here at Over Stock. Love that for loyal and long term customers they are offered discounts. Also all my items have arrived before the date given to me.

Jorden Laird Front Royal, VA

I've purchased so many big products from overstock like bed frames and other furniture, the shipping was cheap or free and never had an issue on quality. love this site

Donna Williams Phoenix, AZ

Overstock is awesome! Great place to get great deals. I've used them a couple of times and have always been happy with the results. Give them a try and see for yourself.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

Great deals that crop up all the time. You just have to be ready for them when they appear. The items I've purchased have always met the expected quality as well.

Madison Orem, UT

I ordered some shirts one had a hole in it and customer service just sent me a replacement, problem solved fast and easy!

Shayla Hankins Lehi, UT

Overstock is where I go to find the cheapest and nicest furniture for my home. I trust them for all my furniture and home goods needs.

Cori Jacobsen Ollerton Alpine, UT

I love Overstock. The site is easy to use as well as search. I have saved hundreds through this site. Furniture arrives in great condition.

Nancy L. Sandy, UT

Overstock is one of my favorite companies to order from. They have just about everything you might need. Easy to access and deliver to my home.

Garn L. Arnold Alpine, UT

Just a great company! They have so many things for GREAT prices!! Mostly free shipping. And returning things is a breeze!

Jr Orem, UT

i have bought comforters and home appliances from Overstock. affordable, good customer service, and received my order in a timely fashion.

Mali Orem, UT

i love Overstock! i buy all my bedroom comforters from them. Good deals, fast shipping, and excellent customer service.

Shanna South Jordan, UT

Overstock has amazing deals. I have really loved their bedding and the great prices.

Sharon Reed Gilbert, AZ

Great product for bedding and household needs. I love the sales that they put on.

H Moore Lehi, UT

I've purchased from Overstock a few times, and have appreciated their great deals.

A Craw Draper, UT

Excellent prices and many products offered!