Overstock Flash Deals Logo

Overstock Flash Deals

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: March 2nd, 2020

Overstock.com was founded in 1999 with the purpose of providing consumers with high-quality merchandise at greatly discounted prices. Consumers are able to shop through over 1,000,000 products up to 50% off. Overstock Flash Sales provides customers with the opportunity to purchase online merchandise at a discount for a certain period of time.

The Good

• Wide category selection
  • Great customer service
  • 15 years of experience
Overstock Flash Sales provides customers with a large selection of high quality products at greatly discounted prices. Overstock.com features a wide variety of product categories which include for the home, furniture, jewelry, watches, men, women, bed and bath, health and beauty, electronics, and world stocks. New deals are posted to the site every day at 12 pm E.T. Each deal is equipped with a timer showing customers how much time the deal will be available for purchase. This is a beneficial feature which provides customers who may want to shop around with an indication of how long they have to purchase the featured deal. Overstock.com features an excellent customer service platform with easy access to customer service representatives. Users can contact a customer service representative directly by phone at 1-800-The-BIG-O (843-2446). For users who prefer email, questions or concerns may be emailed to a customer service representative through the Overstock.com website. Their transparency in providing straightforward means of contacting a customer service representative shows a desire to take care of their customer's needs. They have been in business for 15 years which is substantially longer than many of their competitors. Their years in business have allowed them to gain an understanding of their marketplace and adapt to the needs of their client base.

The Bad

• Primarily online deals
  • Deals available for limited amount of time
Overstock.com lacks a few features on their site that may be a turn off to potential consumers. The primary sales focus of Overstock.com is online inventory. Many of their competitors feature local deals and discounts for services as well as products. Consumers may need to look elsewhere for deals on services such as restaurants, getaways, and other service based deals. While the timer feature provided on flash sales is a useful feature for indicating how long a deal will be available, it may be frustrating for some customers to find deals available for such a short period of time.  In addition to the limited time deals are offered is the potentially limited stock of a product. Products can sell out before time runs out for purchase which could be frustrating when trying to make a purchase.

The Bottom Line

Overstock.com is an excellent resource for discounted products sold online. Their easily accessible customer service and large selection of products make Overstock Flash Sales a great resource for locating quality products at discounted prices.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Overstock Flash deals offers real discounts on great merchandise. These are better prices than anything around locally. They also have a tremendous variety. Low cost shipping and discounted pricing makes this an easy option to find great new merchandise at wholesale pricing.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I just ordered a gorgeous headboard and I couldn't be happier! We considered a DIY headboard, but the product I found at overstock was such a great deal it made more sense to buy it! Delivery was quick and my headboard is just lovely!

Lindsey B Orem, UT

Great deals, great products and great delivery. I have bought many products on Overstock and am always very satisfied with what I get. If I need anything specific I always look on Overstock to see if they have it before going somewhere else. Give them a try and you will be happy.

Jeff B Orem, UT

The products that I have purchased on Overstock have always been great. I get exactly what I was expecting with no need for returns or clarifications through customer service. The prices are so low, they make a lot of things affordable. If you haven't tried Overstock you need to.

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

we have had the best luck finding items that I was wanting to purchase on Overstock flash deals. each time the items saved enough money that I used that to purchase something extra! the selection has always been great as well.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

this site has really great stuff so far im in love with everything ive ordered and that says a lot because most online deal websites are very misleading so far i havent had that problem here and the pricing is completely affordable

Kaitlyn G. Vienna, VA

Have purchased a handful of items from here, and have always had a good experience. Always check the individual items reviews, but the overall purchase process and customer support has been great. The only downside the the damage that may be caused to the item during shipping. We've had a few items arrive is scratches or marks because the packaging was sturdy enough for shipping.

mgillings

Ordered my new entertainment center from overstock! I loved being able to browse through so many styles and find exactly what I was looking for! The prices were great and I love free shipping! When my entertainment center arrived it was better than I hoped for!

Tori Miller Draper, UT

I have found some very good deals on household items that were much cheaper then any where else. The website is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful and friendly. When I had received a damaged item, they were quick to fix the problem and very prompt in getting me a new one.

wanda Saint George, UT

i placed an order for 4 products which was received within the time frame i was told i would receive it. customer service was very pleasant and helpful. i wanted to return one of the items for a different color and they made the change for me without any hassle.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

I try and check out Overstock at least once a week, as there are so many options to choose from that are changing all of the time. I know that I will find something that I need at a great price every time I go there.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

They do have a lot to offer, but the deals aren't always that great. I think if they are going to advertise as a low cost deal site than the deals should at least be better than what you can get in the stores. The items that are a good deal are usually sold out or not available.

Erika American Fork, UT

I have found many great things on overstock. A lot of things that are too expensive on other websites I have found for a good deal through Overstock. It's nice to be able to still buy the things that I want but for a cheaper price.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

I really like all the options that Overstock has to offer. I'm usually searching for furniture when shopping at Overstock. My disappointment comes with the quilty of the furniture. Every single order that I have received has had something wrong with it. Now on the upside, the Customer Service is excellent. Always willing to make it right and send out a new replacement in a timely manner.

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

Overstock has a ton of cheap items that I would've had to buy for full price in stores. I would recommend it to people. However, sometimes they don't have exactly what I need, so I have to look elsewhere. Love a good deal though.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

I came across a dining room table advertised by Overstock on Pinterest and fell in love with the design. The quality of the product was phenomenal, it arrived on time and I liked how they immediately sent me a text message receipt right after I placed my order.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I love to use overstock for furniture and other household items. I am able to find a style that suits my home. Their prices are excellent especially with shipping. Every product has always been delivered on time and in good condition.

Mary West Jordan, UT

I've purchased rugs and a few furniture options from Overstock and I've always done it on their flash deals. I've been able to get quality merchandise and an unbeatable price. I've never had any issues!

Rashida Laumatia Saint George, UT

Love all the deals and items offered here at Over Stock. Love that for loyal and long term customers they are offered discounts. Also all my items have arrived before the date given to me.

Annie Orr Provo, UT

I have found the best furniture through Overstock Flash Deals and they've all been so affordable! Through this site I've been able to create the home I've dreamed of without breaking the bank!

Jorden Laird Front Royal, VA

I've purchased so many big products from overstock like bed frames and other furniture, the shipping was cheap or free and never had an issue on quality. love this site

Donna Williams Phoenix, AZ

Overstock is awesome! Great place to get great deals. I've used them a couple of times and have always been happy with the results. Give them a try and see for yourself.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

Great deals that crop up all the time. You just have to be ready for them when they appear. The items I've purchased have always met the expected quality as well.

Madison Orem, UT

I ordered some shirts one had a hole in it and customer service just sent me a replacement, problem solved fast and easy!

Shayla Hankins Lehi, UT

Overstock is where I go to find the cheapest and nicest furniture for my home. I trust them for all my furniture and home goods needs.

Cori Jacobsen Ollerton Alpine, UT

I love Overstock. The site is easy to use as well as search. I have saved hundreds through this site. Furniture arrives in great condition.

Nancy L. Sandy, UT

Overstock is one of my favorite companies to order from. They have just about everything you might need. Easy to access and deliver to my home.

Garn L. Arnold Alpine, UT

Just a great company! They have so many things for GREAT prices!! Mostly free shipping. And returning things is a breeze!

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

They have a pretty good selection of products and the prices are pretty good. Wish the sale dates ran for a little longer but other than that I like Overstock.

Jr Orem, UT

i have bought comforters and home appliances from Overstock. affordable, good customer service, and received my order in a timely fashion.

Shauna Craig Pleasant Grove, UT

I bought an iron bed on an Overstock flash deal and it is absolutely gorgeous. I found the exact bed on other sites for double the price.

Eric San Diego, CA

Pretty good deals on items but I tend to go with Groupon. It is not that the deals are bad but the interface could be a bit better.

Sofie Rosenvall Alpine, UT

Overstock has great deals on the daily! They also have unique finds that make my home so much more unique to my style! Love Overstock!

Mali Orem, UT

i love Overstock! i buy all my bedroom comforters from them. Good deals, fast shipping, and excellent customer service.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

Overstock flash deals is one of my favorite places to search especially in November. They have very competitive prices and very often free shipping.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

Great website to look for deals. I like their large ever changing inventory. You have to keep checking though to see what is available.

Chase H Provo, UT

I bought a dresser from overstock and it has been great! Good quality and a pretty good price. Make sure to read reviews. Look for high reviews and a lot of them.

Shanna South Jordan, UT

Overstock has amazing deals. I have really loved their bedding and the great prices.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Price is great, delivery speed is great, inventory is not so great. We always check out their options when shopping but don't always buy.

Sharon Reed Gilbert, AZ

Great product for bedding and household needs. I love the sales that they put on.

Trent Allen Queen Creek, AZ

Great deals. Their sales are a perfect time to buy. Shipping came as promised. Many products and colors to choose from.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Overstock is a good online shopping company. Their delivery is a good on delivering time. Their product are great.

H Moore Lehi, UT

I've purchased from Overstock a few times, and have appreciated their great deals.

Karina Aguilar Managua, MN

overstock has a great selection of items and a great price and the deals are always coming

Troy Siren Gilbert, AZ

Insane deals for pennies on the dollar! You gotta check this site out.

S Suguturaga Orem, UT

There are always good deals and it is a simple process to order and receive items purchased.

Grant American Fork, UT

You have to be fast to get the Overstock Flash Deals, but when you do, they are deep discount bargains!

Anthony Sgambati Rocklin, CA

We love our Overstock Flash Deals! Such a great value and exciting to get such a good deal.

Dave Brinton

I love buying things from overstock. The Flash deals make overstock even better.

Cindy Bailey Lehi, UT