Offers.com Logo
LAST UPDATED: June 27th, 2019
Offers.com launched in 2010 from Austin Texas. For 5 years they have provided customers with top coupon codes, product deals, and other offers. Their goal is to help customers spend less when shopping online. Hundreds of new product deals are added every day from more than 8,000 stores and brands. They post and verifies new savings up to the minute to save consumers time and money.

The Good

• Wide selection of categories
  • Email alert personalization
  • Hand pick and verify offers
Offers.com works hard to save you time and money with a product selection that's catered to your interests. Customers can search through a large range of savings categories, including automotive, baby and toddlers, clothing and accessories, computers, credit cards, electronics, entertainment and arts, home and gardens, food and gifts, office and professional services, personal and home services, health and beauty, and restaurants and dining. Customers will find coupon codes and product deals in each of these categories, many of which are added from leading stores such as Nordstrom and Amazon. Customers are able to personalize their own persona at Offers.com. Members can then follow categories and stores to receive email alert notifications on deals pertaining to their interests. Offers.com also provide members with savings tips and other resources with the best ways to save. The company also hand-picks each offer and verifies offers up to the minute, giving members access to the best offers in real time. Users save an average of $34 per transaction.

The Bad

• Limited time in business
  • No customer service phone number
Offers.com does lack a few features that may be inconvenient for some consumers. First, the company has only been in business for five years, about 10 years less than many of its competitors. Those who have been in business longer have had to adapt to changes in the market and have proven their viability while Offers.com is much less experienced. Offers.com does not provide consumers with a direct phone number to customer service; however, customers are able to contact Offers through email at [email protected] The lack of a direct customer service phone number may be inconvenient for some customers who prefer the ability to speak with a representative.

The Bottom Line

Offers.com provides its customers with greatly discounted deals from a large variety of categories. Customers can save time and money by receiving alerts pertaining to deals which cater to their interests. Overall, Offers.com is an excellent resource consumers can use to save with top brand stores.

2.0

Terry Arlington, TX

Replied to an email offer that indicated a 65% off discount for kitchen appliances (coffee makers) etc. Was basically told to add the item on the WalMart Screen that came up and that was all I had to do. When I was ready to check out and pay for that item and many more, nothing came up indicating any discount for that item whatsoever. I tried to find a number to call before going any further, but none came up. I had to get out, adjust my list and place my order without Offers.com due to no customer support. I will purchase any additional orders I may have planned to order through other companies who offer reasonable, helpful, customer support. Will just have to check out these online discount companies to see if they have "Customer Support Phone Numbers" that actually pick up and answer as well before using them in the future. Will need to mark Offers.com off of the list until they make this improvement for sure. What a hassle & waste of my time.

Joe Lynn Lorain, OH

This company is awful. They send me multiple emails each day even though I did not knowingly sign up for these emails. They do not have a customer service number and the unsubscribe button at the bottom of their emails does not work (I am sure that is intentional on their part). They are forcing themselves on the public whether we like it or not. This is cyber bullying. This company should be investigated. They have no regard for consumer rights.

john Prescott, AZ

They lied to me and said there was a 40% off coupon at Tuesday morning and then after I signed up and they have my email excetera there is not one obviously they just wanted my email address and didn't really care whether they were lying or not

Wendy

I received an email from this company with the subject line "$.22 Tide Pods!! Dinner is served!" This was totally offensive to me. I can only imagine how a parent with a child that has eaten a Tide pod would feel you see this. I found no humor in it.

jay reeves Yukon, OK

After repeatedly requesting an end to the emails they still continue to this day. I never joined or signed up so they fished my email address and bombard me daily Their offers are not only not a bargain at all if you shop around these people are being paid to scam you into thinking you're getting a great deal absolute scam artist buyer beware

Bob Kuna, ID

The good: It looks like a quick way to save money The Bad: It's all a sham and is paid advertising for the sotres. The coupons they give you are already built into the prices on the online stores even if you don't visit offers.com, so the only purpose of this site is to give you the false impression of value.

Bonnie GA

This sight, offers.com, is totally disorganized, not enough information about product or deal...and what is worse...it is not android friendly. With all of the competition in this genre...you have to have your game functioning at a high level...a much higher level!!! Get it together...or quit!!! I would start by firing your webmaster!!!

Mark

There price is the same as the online store, If you click on the get discount button, it just takes you to the stores website. It is just a scam for them to get referral points for the store. NO SAVINGS!

Jack San Diego, CA

I get an email every day with an 'offer'. Twice I have decided to take up the 'offer'. Both times the offer turned out to be a scam and I had to request refunds.

Beth Colorado Springs, CO

there pop ups block any page I am trying to look at (walmart example) this then prevents one from seeing the page I am trying in locating items.

Jana Dae Phoenix, AZ

Clicked to get the 50% off for dating site and it didn't register....signed up for nothing