Groupon Logo

Jim Thompson Londonderry, DRS

Take your money Took my money and then look for a voucher that I can't redeem, Groupon don't bother getting back to me but then they have my money, I contacted PayPal they say could be may 2021 before get back to me Omg 5 months, I'll never use Groupon again. Just update nearly 4 weeks later and £50 down the drain, nothing from the company or Groupon, total disgrace that Groupon can get away with this, I have contacted Groupon there now and if I get no response am not letting this cowboy outfit get away with my money

ed roberson ,

Bought a voucher and paid merchant for shipping. Merchant tried to charge me again for shipping and would not resolve this for 3 weeks. PayPal refunded my shipping and Groupon refused to refund my money merchant claimed their was a glitch in their system and 3 weeks later emailed me. I ordered from another merchant as this was a Christmas gift. I would not do business with Groupon.

Janet Jones Marion, IL

I recently purchased and used a groupon at Hemmingway's Blue Water cafe in Springfield, MO. It was for 1 appetizer and two entrees. The waitress informed the fillet entree was not included. This was not noted on the Groupon. The said they were out of 2 of the appetizers and 3 of the entrees. They were all the more expensive items, so we did not save much money using the Groupon and did not get good food.

Deborah Goodness Roswell, GA

Buyer Beware! I should have done my homework. Typically I check the ratings before I buy but I forgot to, now I see the site has a 2 star rating and rightly so. I purchased a set of sheets that were described as "Cami" colored but when I rec'd them they were a very dark, very ugly gold. I wanted to return them but discovered that they won't return your money to your original payment method, only store credit. I don't want their store credit because I don't trust their ad descriptions anymore.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

If you like deals, Groupon is the place for you! Each time we vacation or are in a new area, we always look on Groupon for fun and new things to do!

Thomas Smith Cary, NC

Dealt with Groupon via their chat room. We were looking to talk with some one about extending the expiration date on a Groupon deal we were given as a gift. The customer service representative was not helpful at all and ultimately disconnected the communication before I finished typing my response (maybe a 60 second wait). This was my first Groupon experience. I am not pleased or impressed with Groupon at this point

Jennifer Donnelly Tallahassee, FL

I used groupon for a spa day for my mother and I. I saved so much money by using groupon and best part is that groupon is easy to use.

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

This site is great for trying out places you wouldn’t spend money at otherwise. I always check Groupon for killer discounts before I try somewhere new.

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

I use Groupon all the time! Especially when I am looking to get Botox or some kind of skincare treatment, I go to Groupon to get me the best deal.

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

You can always find good deals on anything you want on Groupon. And they divide it by area, so you won’t need to travel far if you don’t want to

Paula

I would put less than one start if I could. People should be aware that Groupon will automatically charge your card. They saved my card from a previous purchase and when I was looking at a deal it charged me automatically without my consent. If you are a Groupon getaways purchaser and looked at a deal... Make sure you weren't charged without your consent

Pam Hughes Wichita Falls, TX

No help. No return. Faulty promises. I am thoroughly disappointed at the amount of effort I have had to put in just to send a message to Groupon. No one will call. Emails are vague and no progress has been made to resolve my issues. I am out more than $50 and an enormous amount of time has been wasted waiting for them to do the right and honorable thing. I have left my email and number everywhere but keep being ignored.

Gail Keith Anna, TX

I received an email from Groupon showing that I bought two services which I did not. I then attempted to call customer support telephone number and the recording DOES NOT give any options to speak with a live person. On top of all of this, you cannot reach a live person and the automated message states you can do a live chat with a representative and I could NOT find where that was.

Gloria Denver, CO

On Black Friday I bought a groupon for each of 2 tickets for Southland mall’s AMC Dine-in but following my seat assignment and buying the 2 tickets, it cost me $24. I took a pic of the deal I was suppose to have received, thinking I would call Groupon about the error they made. They no longer have phone contact but to go to groupon, to the Groupon purchase, then online chat but no one ever came on to chat. I left about 20 messages about my frustration , yet no contact was made with me. I’m NEVER making a Groupon purchase again!!

Lynn Philadelphia, PA

Horrible, I use them years ago and love them don’t ever buy anything it needs to be delivered. There’s absolutely no way of contacting customer support. They say they have an online chat but it’s only if you’re checking out. And even the online chat is unable to see your basket. I’ve had the most horrible experience. From checking out to changing errors/mistakes to trying to get a hold of anyone to answer any questions. Everything is a search and answer box on their website.

V Chester Springs, PA

Very bad customer service by Groupon. I purchased a Dapper Maids service from Groupon which I wish I never had purchased! Those Dapper Maids guys canceled my scheduled appointments 2 times and when I reached out to Groupon, Groupon customer service was horrible in respecting customer dissatisfaction! They didn't respond to my email timely. When I called them, they didn't have any answer for me. Very frustrating waste of time!! I would never use Groupon again to be ill-treated .

Loza

Their customer services are beyond atrocious. I purchased a deal in good faith, appointment was booked i turned up for appointment and they were closed. Groupon will not give me money back with out written proof they were closed. I have sent photos of the shop closed. They put the phone down on me when i was polite and have ignored numerous emails.

Sara vasconcellos Woburn, MA

Your company sucks I will never use it again! I ordered 5 Celtic tickets I saw 70% off just use the word SAVE at checkout! It never broght me to that area it never asked me to review and confirm my order and enter SAVE code! It just immediately placed my order $464. later!! I can’t afford this and it was taken from my bank acct immediately! Your support staff wouldn’t work with me to help straighten this out!! Now my kids won’t eat for week!!!

AO Smith Bumpass, VA

After getting a Groupon for car window tinting, after paying for the Groupon, and contacting the company, I was given a over 6 week waiting time for car window tinting. 6 weeks? Really? Also, the restriction basically made it a really cheap, minimal job, and you were suggested to upgrade to a better tint. Ripoff. Also the Groupon website makes it next to impossible to contact customer service for assistance. I'm done.

SactoBuyer El Dorado Hills, CA

It's surprising how they're still in business with terrible customer service and vendor service. Even if the perks on a Groupon expire, I shouldn't have to wait weeks for a response on getting the remaining balance to actually be usable. Groupon: "Contact the vendor" - ok Vendor: "Contact Groupon" - ooohk. Groupon: "did you contact the vendor?" - Yes. Groupon: "we'll get back to you in a week with a verdict". It's my money - you have 5 days before I have the charges reversed. Thanks for nothing Groupon.

Jerry Young Jr Baltimore, MD

Dont waste your time with this company. They go through third parties and then play musical chairs when it comes to fixing things when the third party that they allow to do business on their platform hustles you. Piss poor customer service. Dont respond to emails and then employs outsourced non American foreigners that barely speak english that cant understand you nor can you understand them. Dont waste your time. Go elsewhere.

Breanna Thomas Decatur, IL

Only gave one star because I had to in order to leave a review....I am extremely disappointed in the service we received. Booked a boat tour that the captain cancelled, I was promised a full refund by Groupon back in the beginning of JUNE and never have received it. We will never be using Groupon again, nor will any of my friends or family. This boat tour I purchased was to be a celebration for my husband and I getting married.

drewmb1 Carol Stream, IL

I purchased an "ECOVACS DEEBOT 901 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner", returned it due to poor quality and my refund of $244 was posted to my account but not RETURNED to my bank. I now have a CAPTIVE $244 that is only available to use for other Groupon purchases. They do not have any way to contact them and no human beings to speak with. $244 down the drain..

evelyn bauer Blackwood, NJ

I have been trying to navigate on their site for two hours to file a complaint about a Groupon that would not validate when turned into the merchant. No matter what site shown customer service site is shown it takes you to another and another. I have been a customer for years and now since they got so big you cannot contact them by phone. I will never purchase another Groupon.

Pierre

Please don't waste your time with Groupon. I purchased Rattan furniture from them and they sent the wrong cushions. They couldn't get them replaced for the right ones so offered me £20. They said i could send back the furniture but i had already spent 3 hours building it up and discarded the packaging. I even offered to send back the wrong cushions to get them replaced but they didn't want to know. Awful customer service - Avoid if you don't want to be disappointed.

Heather McIntire Palmer, MA

I tried putting in a promo code and the order went through. I didn't want it without a promo code and Groupon said they couldn't refund it because it was a final sale. I explained I never hit purchase and was trying a promo code and still they refused to refund it even though I contacted them right after it happened. I will not be using this site any longer.

Allison Williamsburg, VA

I was so excited the curtains I really wanted and needed where finally available on groupon. I ordered a lot! then went back and ordered more. When they arrived 5 additional ones showed up) Not on my order sheets nothing I ordered. Checked my bank account and I had been charged over $150 for them. Called groupon they said sorry nothing they can do about it???? how I didn't order it????? called my bank. They submitted a claim. Then came back and said that they lost and I still have to pay for it?????? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I DID NOT ORDER THESE EXTRA 5 CURTAINS!!!

Jeff

I purchased 2x ceanothus standards when they arrived most of the flower heads were dead, and at just over a foot tall not what I would call a standard, nothing like the description or photograph on the Groupon site, very disappointed.

Janet Meyer Las Vegas, NV

Buyer Beware! God forbid you have a purchase problem....there is no one at Groupon to contact by phone. Crooks! Went to do a purchase. Added Promo Code. Clicked the ‘Apply’ button......and voila! My cc instantly charged WITHOUT my permission. Zero opportunity to review purchase. Coupon code/promo code did not work. Now I have to wait up to ten days for a refund! Best to call merchant directly and buy their ‘services’ directly. Bypass Groupon completely! Groupon takes most of the money anyways. Thieves all around IMO. Never again~

Shireen

Ordered a 3 piece sun-lounger set and only 1 piece was delivered. They said they would investigate and get back to me in 7 days - 7 days far too long when I have paid for something they haven't delivered. Poor customer service. Wouldn't advise buying anything big from here.

katia Arlington, VA

groupon used to be a great customer centric company. they have however taken a very sharp left turn. customers can't reach a groupon representative by phone; the chat option has never worked for me, even though it appears to exist. Finally when i send them an email it appears that a robot is answering, and there is no resolution to simple issues. i will never use groupon, my app deleted. it's a shame.

Unsatisfied customer Beverly Hills, CA

Beware of the Groupon app. I bought concert tickets and instead of reviewing with me, what I actually purchased, it just updated and purchased 2 tickets. I called to cancel Or edit and the response I got was “sorry- final sale. I now have 2 tickets that I purchased blindly to an event I’m not even sure I will be going to. Be careful when using their app. Never again will I be using this. Second time I’ve had issues with them!

Lora Burlington, NC

Terrible Customer Service and Garbage Product. Ordered a comforter set and received a shredded piece of junk. Customer service was completely unhelpful and the manager just repeated what the first person said - over and over and over again. Really bad experience.

Raven Edgard, LA

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM GROUPON EVER AGAIN. They lie so much. I order a flat iron. I was in the store shopping and found another one cheaper than the one I order. I immediately tried to cancel my order. There was no cancel button or anything. So, I preceded to email them about the situation. Mind you, you have two hours to cancel. Didn’t receive a response until this morning, in which they say that it is on its way or preparing to be shipped. In which neither has happened.

Kim

Really good treatment and excellent information! Only thing I did not enjoy was the music- Apart from that amazing!! Thanks again! X

Garry Rogers

I ordered my son a cheap drone for his birthday, Groupon sent me a bashed up 'second', they've said they'l refund it if i goto an internet café, neighbour, relative to print a returns label on pdf, i have just told them im disabled and have mobility problems and ive been told that they cannot provide "returns labels" by post! *IF YOU HAVE A DISABILITY AND STRUGGLE TO GET AROUND AVOID GROUPON, THEIR RETURNS POLICY ISNT FRIENDLY TOWARDS THE DISABLED!!!

Sandra Cary, NC

Prices can be bargain.Groupon has slow to zero customer support,no telephone or live chat & left Several email appeals for correction!! Groupon said to use 20% of w code “Year”,never happened& Still waiting on reply Groupon...Will update

Jean Beaverton, OR

The company is awful. Their website denied/failed a first transaction so we had to buy it again. They then charged us for 2 purchases even though it was their end that failed. When I contacted them regarding this issue they just kept saying "All sales are final". We completely understand that but the first sale failed according to their website. We won't ever purchase another groupon.

Amy Keup Waukesha, WI

We purchased a refurbished iPhone 6S for my son for Christmas. After a ton of running around to get it unlocked by AT&T (we use Verizon), the phone is broken and doesn't work. Verizon said the antenna is broken and needs repair so the phone won't function. Groupon is refusing to give us our $200 refund. We will NEVER, EVER purchase anything again on Groupon. This was such a disappointment for my son and is financially so unsound of Groupon. I would never trust their return policy again for a product that never, ever worked in the first place.

W. Swift Salina, KS

The first time I used Groupon I needed a hotel room in NYC. Groupon made me wait three hours at 9 pm on the night and then billed my cc two times for the hotel room. When I arrived at the hotel I had to pay them as well so one night cost me three nights in the biggest dive in NYC. The first time I used Groupon was also the last time I will ever use Groupon !!!

Jacqui

Bought a battery powered light which died after less than 48 hours. No way to return it as I have had it more than 14 days. Website says they don't offer returns/refunds on things they sell. I can't find any way to leave a review of the light, to warn others about it. Pity as I have had a good voucher from them. I won't be buying physical good from Groupon again!

yvonne stanworth

I ordered a king size bed set, the money was taken out straight away from my pay pal account, but i had nothing to say they had recieved my order and when it would be delivered. Each time i contact them, they say i do not have an account with them, but i log on and there is my account. Asked for my money back but just keep getting the same message saying no account. So how can they take my money if i have no account or put in an order with them. Very annoyed and upset to say the least.

Evelyn Salina, UT

I purchase a Christmas gift for my son in law. I ordered a NFL Monster truck Rams and rcvd a Panthers truck. I tried to call Groupon and unfortunately there is no way to speak to a live human. I had to send an e-mail and use their text option. I was told I had to return my item and it would take a couple of weeks before I received my refund. I am very disappointed in their Quality control and their lack of Customer Service. I will not order from them again.

Natasha

Absolutly awful customer service, they do not abide by consumer law, bought leggings off there at the start of November which never showed up, cant get hold of anyone on the phone to talk to and the people on the online chat do not care one bit. Raised my complaint with EU complaints services as groupon are refusing to refund me! Theyre rude and inpolite. AVOID this company, I wont ever buy from them again.

rler Chicago, IL

i ordered a groupon and received an email it would be delivered yesterday. I was home all day and never received the package even though the tracking said fedex delivered it yesterday. when I called fedex, they said I had to put a claim in with the shipper. I then called groupon and the only solution was for me to re-purchase the item at 50% more than I paid. this is ahorrible way to do business and I am done with groupon forever.

Jennifer Oklahoma City, OK

I've had good and bad experiences, but the service seems to be taking a turn for the worse. I ordered a "scratch and ding" iPad and received one with the screen shattered. They refuse to honor the price I paid when attempting to exchange the product, but kept adding on $20. Customer service was absolutely no help.

Connie Jacobs Westerville, OH

I bought paint nite coupons from Groupon and it was a scam. I registered for 6 paint nites and every one of them cancelled a day or two before the event. Now Groupon says they cant do anything because I opened the voucher. Also I was called and asked to submit my credit card for offers they said I ordered and I did not. They were expensive services I would never order. Groupon takes your money but you may lose it because of fake representation.

Rachael Anne Kitchingman

Item orded in august payment recieved but no item sent out 2 me no explanation give that apparently a voucher is sent 2 ur phone not telling how to redeem it so im waiting for the item to come thro the post.complaint after complaint sent in emails sent but still no clear insructions on what to do what a nightmare i would really think about ordeting of ghis sight.never had a proplem untill now

Shirley Brown

I placed an order for 2 items with groupon after 3 weeks 1 item finally showed up. When I opened it, the box it came in was torn and smashed, the item inside had the front of the control box off and bouncing around in the sealed packaging. This was my first and will be my last order I place with groupon. I don't know whether my other item will show up or not.

Janet Shuman New Haven, IN

Used groupon to buy a doll. $28 doll minus a $15. I was charged correctly from the company but Groupon took $45 total out of my account. I did get $30 back but never received the rest. Why use a groupon for $15 off and they take $15. Didn't save me nothing. I should have just paid the $28 to start instead of wasting my time!